[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i just wasting other peoples air?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1447706876518s.jpg (5KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1447706876518s.jpg
5KB, 250x195px
Hey guys I am an 18 year old virgin that seems to be only good at league of legends and jacking off. Have lost around 40 pounds leaving me at 250. I still don't see much hope. What do?
>>
>>16657108
Lose 40 more pounds.
>>
>>16657108

Stop playing video games. Stop eating shit food. Stop talking to the same people.

Educate yourself about fitness, join a gym, FORCE yourself to meet new people and develop your social skills, become an active participant of your life.

Pick a personality to aspire to. Pick a look to aspire to. Pick a lifestyle to aspire to. Commit to all that shit, forever.

No more games, bro. That shit is over.
>>
>>16657108
Lose another 40. Then lose 40 more. Stop jerking off every day.

Stop measuring your worth by women who've played with your balls. Didn't lose my virginity until 21. Focus on smarting up and earning money. Ladies love money.
>>
File: kittyputonglasses.gif (2MB, 450x330px) Image search: [Google]
kittyputonglasses.gif
2MB, 450x330px
>>16657108
One word.

Neuroplasticity.

If you're smart enough, you'll deduce everything from that. If you're not - well, then you just don't deserve to live.
>>
>>16657128
this, gold.
>>
>>16657108

>18 year olds now think being a virgin is a taboo

Society really is going down the drain
>>
>>16657128
>stop doing things you like

Thats one of the most retarded advices I've ever seen. You can play games and get healthy pretty easily

>b-but girls dont like people that play videogames!

I live in a university and girs that play vidya with boyfriends are very common. We live in the bazinga era.
>>
>>16657108
> Am i just wasting other peoples air?
Are other people really that great?
I mean most other people are complete shitters as far as I'm concerned.
However if you still don't think you're good enough, improve yourself until you are.
>>
>>16657266

The fact that you said bazinga makes me wish the Los Zetas cartel gets ahold of you.

OP is a fat fuck that plays video games. They contribute to his fat fuck was and lack of social ability. A normal person can play video games and live, they can also eat burgers and not gain 250 pounds.

Use your little noggin and understand the context of the advice. And stop saying bazinga, you future rape victim.
>>
Get laid.
>>
>>16657108

No, you're not just wasting other people's air.

You're also wasting their food, you fat fuck.

I'm kidding. Come on man, you've already lost 40 pounds and this upsets you? You're succeeding, keep at it!

Hold off on the girls for now, focus on you.
>>
>>16657399
Relax, I think the man was saying Zimbabwe ironically.
>>
>>16657108

See, I'm kind of in a similar situation to you, but I want to do the opposite of what people are telling you to do. I'm a 19 y/o virgin who's in good shape and likes to be around people, but I ended up going to a college that was a terrible fit for me, and while I was sociable in HS, I have few if any friends in college, and hate everything about the school I'm at. I've been training myself to be happy with being alone, and to do nothing but study, read, and work out all day without talking to anyone. I've also been researching ways to not feel emotion anymore because I permanently feel like shit, but I've been making progress. It's the best I could come up with, and it works better than anything else I've tried. Stop playing video games. Yea, it'll suck, but you have to be like "yea, I'd be having more fun playing video games right now, but why do I need to have fun? What difference does it make in the end?" It's short term fun, and you'll be miserable at the end of the day. I've begun to realize that all that matters is making yourself the best that you can be, and no one else matters. How you feel doesn't matter either. Emotions are just chemical reactions in your brain, the're meaningless.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.