[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going crazy over my recent breakup, /adv/. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1374561248206.jpg (372KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1374561248206.jpg
372KB, 854x859px
I'm going crazy over my recent breakup, /adv/.
I've been having nightmares reliving the breakup every night for two weeks now (two weeks since it happened). I can't sleep, I can't concentrate, I'm overeating to a horrid extent. I've spent every day crying at least 3 or 4 times, sometimes many more.

I love that man with my whole heart and soul. he broke up with me over something really small, he found a (admittedly, flirty) text I'd sent to an old friend and thought I was cheating on him. I haven't even seen that friend since we started dating, and I don't know what possessed me to send it in the first place but when he showed it to me I was so apologetic and honestly didn't even remember sending it.

I've messed up my relationship with the love of my life. I'd do anything to get him back, even as a friend, to start building up trust between us again, but he won't talk to me. everyone says to "give it time," but I'm literally losing my mind and afraid I might do something drastic. I just need to talk to him and set things straight and see what we can get accomplished together instead of being angry and/or miserable apart.

what do /adv/? should I send a letter? is that too overwhelming, since he's blocked me? can't we meet halfway?
>>
>>16654553
No sympathy kekekekek
You're having nightmares because you did a shitty thing and you have to live with the consequences.
>>
>>16654563
you fuck right off
it was shitty but it wasn't unforgivably shitty.
I want advice, not jeering remarks. go back to /r9k/ you foul beast.
>>
Usually pot before bed helps stop the dreams
>>
>>16654579
I can't smoke marijuana. it reacts weird with my other meds, besides das illegal.
>>
yeah all you can do is give it time. Cut contact and distract yourself. Wait until both of your emotions have settled before contacting him again. It'll be absolute hell, but its the only chance you have really. Right now he's angry and hurt, so giving him space is the best option. Otherwise you risk making things worse.

source: I went through a similar situation and ruined any chance I had at getting her back because I couldn't leave her alone. Learn from my mistakes OP.
>>
>>16654577
Uhh the advice here is that you moved on. We can't absolve you of your guilt, Dumb Fuck. You either take responsibility for your actions and accept the fact that since he's blocked you that he wants nothing to do with you, or you can act like a princess and feel like "the world is against me" because (1) he has a zero tolerance policy and (2) strangers on the internet are not inclined to make you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>16654579
can confirm
>>
>>16654621
I'm not ASKING anyone to absolve me of my guilt, dumbfuck. I'm asking for advice as to what to do from here.
can you even read? my bet is: no.
>>
>>16654633
If you were not looking to be absolved of guilt then why are you giving your life story here? Why are you claiming to be "so apologetic" if you're not looking for your guilt to be absolved? It's completely inconsequential information to giving you advice.

My advice, in case you can't read, is to just move on and not flirt with other people unless you're in an open relationship. My advice is to learn to take responsibility for shit instead of crying about how your SO is holding you accountable.

How old are you?
>>
>>16654644
l e a v e m y t h r e a d
e
a
v
e

m
y

t
h
r
e
a
d
>>
Forget it OP its over with him. What you should be focusing on is how to soften your landing from the drastic change that's just occured. The mental throes of a sudden loss can do some permanent damage so you need to figure out how to distract yourself somehow. Obsessing over him and thinking of ways to get him back is one way. But if you can figure out something else not involving him, do that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.