[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make friends with people when you are an adult with out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: charles manson.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
charles manson.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
How to make friends with people when you are an adult with out going to bars, pubs and clubs? back when i was a kid/teen i could invite someone around to my house but that isn't socially accepted at my age.

i feel the only way to make friends with people now that i am 21 is through going on nights out but i hate clubbing most of the time. thanks in advance
>>
>>16652506
invite them to see your yugioh collection, faggot.
>>
Your 21, invite them to watch chill at your house for whatever, I'm 20 and that's what I do
>>
>>16652531
maybe i should, doesn't it come across as strange? i live with my parents too.
>>
>>16652541
So do I
I don't just go up to people and say you want to come hang out at my house, usually we just go hang out some random ass place
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 228x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 228x313px
Yeah, the trick is to get them bar crawling with you.
>>
>>16652549
but if i just say to someone "do you want to hang out in some random place" then they will usually suggest a bar or pub. maybe it works for your country but it will just come off as weird here.

>>16652552
this is what i dont want to do though. i can't be bothered drinking most of the time, its not my style.
>>
>>16652560
Just go and don't drink
>>
>>16652574
not into that scene though. i have been numerous times. it means going to the city centre full of druggies and idiots. it depresses me. i would maybe go if i lived in a nice city.
>>
>>16652574
thats the equivalent of inviting them out for food and then sitting watching them eat it
>>
>>16652585
Options
>go to bar
>go to other place
>go to house
Pick
>>
Why can't you just say you want to hang out sometime? It's not fucking hard picking a place
>>
Courses, charity events and volunteer work mate.

Courses, amazing stuff. You are amongst people that share the same interest as you, you are in a confined enviornment and you are forced to socialize/interract with each other.

Charity events and volunteer work, you socialize, help and meet countless new people, most of whom are genuinely nice people.
>>
>>16652592
go to my house would be an option if i lived on my own. dont know any places that i would find decent. my hobbies and interests are odd compared to most people (i felt edgy saying that last part)
>>
>>16652601
good idea but i too busy busy with uni to do actual course. charity event is something i could consider. thanks.
>>
>>16652605
Do your parents not allow people over?
>>
op here. i have actually been thinking about joining the freemasons. i descend from the russian royal family Romanov. Would be a bit of a laugh.
>>
>>16652616
sometimes but not normally. my dad suffers from a back condition and is often tired and ill from it.
>>
>>16652618
You don't know what you are getting into. Don't even think about it.
>>
>>16652625
i know all the conspiracy stuff. i have never seen any concrete evidence.
>>
>>16652631
If you don't do your research well, you won't see it. The TVs and the papers and the general media they own that gives you news about the breakfast of celebrities they've created won't show it to you. Surface websites and social media ridden with thousands and thousands of shills upon layers and layers of propaganda and NWO agenda, you won't see it there.

But here is my duty and I am telling you: What you consider getting into is pure evil. Unless you want to be a disposable pawn for a satanic cult, do not indulge.
>>
>>16652643
Then please provide some sources, I go on /x/ alot and I am interested
>>
>>16652506

what are your interests OP? i find it surprising when people think you need to go to clubs or pubs to make friends. generally thats the sort of thing you do when you HAVE friends and need a night out.

if you cant make friend sthrough work or school for whatever reason, just turn to the internet. i know it sounds weird, but its not like dating where you single people out, that WOULD be weird and its the reason the bro apps never really worked.

instead you should go to meetup.com

you type in your location and click things based on interest. even in places like israel they have geek meet ups with over 140 members. israel. think about that for asecond.

the more western part of the world you live in the more options you have, and the bigger the city the better. here in los angeles there are several groups dedicated just for buffy the vampire slayer fans to meet once a month and hang out. a show that ended well over a decade ago. think about that.

and its not just for geeks. they have meets ups for everything. try any group that is remotely interesting to you even if its not your passion and you'll meet people like you just hanging out and having a good time with specific activities.

still not enough? craigslist local discussion section, click the subjects that interest you, and puruse around for events, they advertise there al lthe time.

still not enough? join local clubs. they exist. google them. you can do a local play or something. again even if not your forte, you will meet interesting people whos ideal of fun ISNT going out to the clubs every night.

even local shops will have meetings for people interested in their niche. there are people all over your town just like you OP.
>>
>>16652588

except for how you can still have a non alcoholic beverage like a nice soda and just enjoy the cat. i have a friend who literally doesnt drink at all but he goes to the bar all the time. he goes to meet chicks and hang out with friends.
>>
>>16652650
What is it that you are interested about? This is the kind of stuff that if you are not familiar with the state of the world and the realities of the spiritual world and the concerning powers, it will leave you sleepless and shaking at nights, no matter how tough you think you are.

Yet if you have taken in this you are walking a dangerous path and thus you should know this: God is real, heaven and hell is real, and demons and satan is real as well. You are under God's protection and yet if you choose to follow the satanic occult, you will also choose to leave His protection and with each act of evil and satanic worship you do, without you realizing it or not, satan will claim ownership over you.

I understand that even this much is probably too much for you to take it in or believe in if you are not aware, but hear this random anon's warning for it is a duty upon us all who know. If you want to walk on the right path, and if you are interested in the spiritual realm, start by reading the Holy Bible. Even if it is powers that interest you, the highest of powers belongs to God and it is His to give to his children.

This is no small matter where I can whip you up a couple links so that you may see the whole picture, this is no game. Read the Holy Bible and go from there.
>>
>>16652707
How will the bible tell me about the free masons
>>
>>16652722
Oh you are a funny kid.

This is all I'll further say to you: Do your research and do it well. Ask God for guidance and avoid sins.
>>
>>16652643
i was into conspiracy theories for about 2-3 years. i have literally heard all the theories, i have read a handful of books as well as academic books. i came to the conclusion that manipulation definitely goes on with in the media, politics, law and business but i subscribe more to elite theory then the satanic cult theory. A lot of the symbolism that is recycled in the conspiracy theory community seems like BS to me and a lot of the quotes recycled are BS. thousands of people that are involved in the media and politics to suggest that they are all part of a conspiracy is baffling to me. i personally think there is more propaganda in conspiracy theories then in the main stream media. here are some good media source - the guardian, the independent. not trying to sound disrespect if this is how i come across. i respect your belief but i am just stating my perspective on it.
>>
>>16652658
in my country going to clubs and pubs in something people do when they just meet them. its the culture here in england. i have always thought it was the norm desu. its not that i can't make friends its just that when i do start talking to people and going around with them in say uni they want to just go for a drink or go to a club and i dont know what other alternative to suggest. thank you for you suggestion though, that is actually a good idea. i didn't know that existed. i have a group of friends in real life but sometimes i want to widen my amount of friends.
>>
>>16652731
Just answer this though, do you have any credible sources or are you just going to push the bible on me?
>>
>>16652766

if your friends only like going to pub and such, its not a great match. but consider going to a smaller low key pub where the music isnt blasted hwere people just drink and chill. even if you dont drink alcohol yourself, enjoy a soda and ask them more about their other hobbies, then jump on those hobbies for future hang outs.

its as simple as
>i love playing cowadoody
>oh em gee, me too, we should play this weekend

They wont think its weird. but if ur friends only like going out like that (which is normal for a lot of oyung people) start looking for other friends.
>>
Yes, I think you're a female sociopath too. I'm glad we agree.
>>
>>16652771
If you are expecting to be spoonfed information it is not going to happen.
If you expect to see the whole picture while someone else lays it infront of you without you doing any work or investment whatsoever, you are very wrong and it means you are not ready, this is no game, you are either interested and willing to do good will and research in hopes of helping others and understanding to reach the truth, or you'll be baited into being a satanic pawn with promises of powers and wealth and lies and deceit.

Do your own research always and do it well.
>>
>>16652778
my group of friends i have are into some things that i like. they just dont go out there house often and suffer from social anxiety. a lot of them will say they are going to do something and then back out on the day. I'm referring more to friends in university when i talk about people wanting to just go clubbing and to past friends. i do like drinking sometimes its going on a night out in my city.
>>
What uni OP?
>>
>>16652808
the person asking you for sources isn't me (op) btw. i have done research in regard to all of this. i think it is disinformation and propaganda. i have experienced actual paranormal things though. i have had out of body experiences.
>>
>>16652838
edge hill. would rather not say any more because its 4 chan haha. its a pretty average uni or so it seems so far
>>
>>16652839
Yeah I realized that.

There is many o' disinformation and propaganda out there but then again I've said my pieces and given you my warnings.
Yet if you still choose to follow freemasonry and find yourself moving up the ranks only to realize what I've told you is true, ask God for forgiveness and for help and guidence, from your heart, and He will guide you.
>>
>>16652857
thanks. i will take what you said into consideration.
>>
>>16652506

I'm this except I'm a single mom around the same age. It really gets bad trying to score a daddy. Saw a decent guy named Mark and he looks like the guy in your pic. Was a total psycho to his friends and almost ended up in jail fighting his friends at the bar.

He doesn't go to bars anymore and just stays at home.
>>
>>16652506

Darwinism is a theory of biological evolution developed by the English naturalist Charles Darwin and others, stating that all species of organisms arise and develop through the natural selection of small, inherited variations that increase the individual's ability to compete, survive, and reproduce.

Charles Manson was a predator, Prince Charles was a royal adulterer, Charles Darwin was responsible for the theory of evolution and Charles was renamed Charlemagne.

The point here of these stark comparisons is. They did something with their lives while we're all here shitposting about tinfoil hat shit.
>>
>>16652506
I'm 29. What I notice with age is if someone isn't married yet, they are very open to meeting people. People seem to get lonelier as they age. I think, because work becomes life. It doesn't have to be that way, but that is the life for a lot of people.
>>
>>16653873

Try being married and BOTH being depressed. Now that's fucked up at 35. We both smoked weed and did all kinds of drugs. At one point she fucked another guy because I was out for work. Eventually things smoothened out but we're really depressed just coming home to nothing. Working for nothing we smile and have the same old sex but I know she's thinking about Chad Thundercock. Fucking depressing.
>>
>>16653898
damn man, I hope your joking. I heard nothing is worse then being stuck in a shitty marriage. My uncle has been married to his wife for 30 years, both are still deeply in love. I want that, but honestly, I look around and most of my friends hate their spouses.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.