[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solitude or suffer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1446490814794.gif (66KB, 259x198px) Image search: [Google]
1446490814794.gif
66KB, 259x198px
Hey, so a bit of back story is needed.
I was having a little giggle with some people and this buzzcunt brings up she was raped at a party.
We were discussing our dogs.
She calls me her best friend.
She's been my only friend for a few months, I never really had friends before this point.
I'm sitting here, just going over what she said.
She took away the good vibes and I'm just stuck in a miserable slump over the thought of her in that position.
...Should I still talk to this person?
She's making me feel sad, but if I don't talk to her I'll be alone.
She constantly says depressing things and it's taking it's toll on my happiness.

I don't know what to do.
I care about her, of course but she has other people to talk too so she'll be fine without me.
>>
You probably shouldn't. Shitty people are great at taking advantage of the inexperienced and naive. You simply don't have a reference point to understand how warped this person is.
>>
OP, if she is really this much of a drain on you, you're better off not talking to her.

Does she realize that she's being a downer? Maybe you could talk to her about it.
>>
youre such a shitty person, do her a favor and cut contact.
>>
>>16647424
Ignore this guy, OP. It sounds like you're currently her shoulder to cry on, and she is using you for support. This can either be a good or bad thing. It means that she likes and trusts you.
>>
"she is using"
lmao, yea because people who need comfort are such users, that's not at all what friends are for.
fuck you
>>
>>16647415
No, and yeah I've told her and another guy has.
She's said that she's still fun and truth be told she's been through a lot of other shit, but it's depressing as fuck to hear it all the damn time.

>>16647424
Thanks, at least I tried to be there for her.
>>16647437
I know she likes and trusts me and that's why I'm asking you guys if I should cut contact.
I've got my own shit to deal with, I don't want to also have to do that and constantly worry and be saddened by what's going on in her life.

>>16647453
I never really had a friend before, I don't know what I'm supposed to be like.
>>
>>16647453
I didn't mean "using" in the sense of her taking advantage of him. I might have worded it weird, but I just meant that at the moment, she is his shoulder to cry on.
>>
>>16647485
Do you think it's possible that she may just be doing it for attention then?
>>
>>16647492
She has also told another person before me, also she barely actually spoke me over the holidays.
This is the first time I've seen her.
>>
>>16647500
This has crossed my mind, first time I met her she lied her tits off about anything and everything.
I've also caught her off guard and she's said she likes playing mind games so it might be that.

I realize that I'm fairly easy mark due to my dependency on her for company...so it could just be a mind game.
>>
>>16647508
Well that's definitely a red flag. You can make better friends than this, OP. And you deserve better. She's taken your kindness and used it for her own personal gain rather than considering your feelings.
>>
>>16647516
How, I know it sounds like a ridiculous question because you've probably had friends before but I haven't. At all.
I don't know HOW to make friends, I only ever started talking to her because I had gotten high after...some bad stuff and I was down in a field and she came over.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.