[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got dumped after a 4 year relationship because she didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I just got dumped after a 4 year relationship because she didn't love me anymore. Pretty fucking bullshit. Anyway, how the fuck do you meet good girls out of college? I'm not really into the bar scene.
>>
Maybe she didn't love you because you're homosexual, what's your opinion on the "gay scene" instead?
>>
if you want women to notice you, you have got to show the dick as soon as possible.

this will get guaranteed reactions.
>>
Library, museums, places where smart people hang out. Go for an intelligent girl. Good thing you are avoiding bars, there's no girls worth dating there, just sluts.
>>
>>16645483
not op, but have considered this. i just hate how society has gotten so big that it feels cringy to talk to people randomly at the library or some shit. maybe it's not that way in bigger areas, but in my small town it is
>>
File: 1443105254003.png (184KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1443105254003.png
184KB, 500x255px
stop sniffing around for uterus, you will drive them away with your efforts.

>proceed with your life
>pursue your interests
>any women around you will then naturally have something in common with you

if your interests aren't interesting to women, at least you'll be doing what you enjoy.
>>
>>16645492
Thats weird. People from small towns are nicer than people from big cities. It should be easier to approach a girl.
>>
>>16645517
you get to learn up through high school that most people are fucks in my town. so even with being 6 years past that stage, it's like this notion that there's something wrong with anyone you run into. i suppose it would be easier than doing in a city, but i'd honestly rather do it in a city given what i've gotten to know from people here. i guess i didn't fully comprehend my position until now
>>
IF SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU, END OF STORY, MOVE ON ! LIKE YOU NEVER DUMPED ANYONE ASSHOLE ! YOU'RE MAKING ME SICK. GET A LIFE.
>>
>>16645570
If your own town isn't possible try the internet maybe? It would probably be best not to overthink it too much. In my experience one usually comes along when I'm not looking,rather then desperatly trying to find someone. Women don't like desperate. Trust me,I've fell flat on my face, looking like an idiot going that route.
>>
>>16645611
yeah, i've learned to not care too much anymore. i don't go to the library often but when i do i see a random younger kid on minecraft, some 40 year old women, and guys of all different ages (some my own). the only other place to meet someone in town is bars, and i'll drink if someone wants to but don't go to bars. i just got out of a 4 year relationship and the girl cheated on me, so i'm really set on not ever sinking my heart into a relationship like that without being realistic. i've decided to start looking online as of tonight, when i do start looking. i also decided to move out of town and got a job 30 minutes away because this town only makes one feel worse. if anyone lives in a shitty town, leave. it's not worth it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.