[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl at work likes me >everyone who works there pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1376333400958.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1376333400958.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>girl at work likes me
>everyone who works there pretty much knows
>co-worker friend tells me that she says she likes me and that she wants to exchange numbers
>I'm all "nah, nigga" because I'm a loser who never really went out with anyone before and I'm a big pussy
>co-worker says "aight"
>we walk back from break
>he takes me to her without me knowing his intentions
>says "okay, I brought him. do your thing" and other things along those lines
>co-worker and other co-worker are snickering
>both of us are put in an awkward situation
>goes on her break to break the awkwardness
>later we talk about it, looking back laughing at the whole thing
>now it seems like everyone thinks we are seeing each other
>not sure if she sees it that way as well
I don't know what's going on. I don't know what to do.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAALP!
>>
File: Evidence.jpg (99KB, 680x528px) Image search: [Google]
Evidence.jpg
99KB, 680x528px
Give her the D
>>
You'll regret not banging her brains out if you don't follow up on this. Idc if she's just iffy for you bang her and enjoy yourself and see where it goes.
>>
>>16645100
congratulaions, you were pushed into things with a girl
>>
>>16645113
>>16645127
>>16645140
What if I told you guys [spoiler]she's kind of a butter face?[/spoiler]
>>
>>16645174
Fuck. Forgot spoilers don't work. There goes the build up.
>>
>>16645174
Let's see her body, then.
>>
>>16645100
>I'm all "nah, nigga" because I'm a loser who never really went out with anyone before and I'm a big pussy

>>16645174

So which is it? If it's 1. Do it you idiot. If it's 2 shut her down now so you don't strong her along.

But the existence of this thread makes it sound like you do want to ask her.
>>
>>16645300
BOTH
but more 1.
>>
File: 1451340892220.jpg (48KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
1451340892220.jpg
48KB, 467x453px
>>16645307
Just do it, faggot.
>>
>>16645307
So then do it, and if you still aren't interested after getting to know her that's ok.

That's literally how dating works. One party is often more interested than the other. This time it's her.
>>
>>16645313
>>16645315
But I'm scared. What if I become emotionally broken if something goes wrong? I do have anxiety, you know.
>>
>>16645371
Emotionally broken = not a real thing
>>
>>16645377
>not a real thing
Can you explain?
Also, what does that image have to do with what I'm talking about?
>>
File: 49.jpg (32KB, 380x510px) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
32KB, 380x510px
does this job matter to you? If it does, dont shit where you eat. If it doesn't matter to you... gotta get on it brah... because we all know if you dont.. you gonna be jacking it to: what if masturbation scenarios for the rest of your life.
Go with the answer that makes for a great story.
>>
>>16645399
I work at a grocery store. I'm a bagger who may go into a different department and she does stock.
>>
>>16645100
>never really went out with anyone before

then ask her out dipshit, since you seem so convinced you're outta her league just ask her out, take her on a few dates, bang that hot body with a bag over her head, and break up saying some shit like you're not looking for a relationship right now

you will get experience in asking a girl out, bangin and kissin a girl, and dumping one you don't like

then when you meet a girl you do like this will all be second nature
>>
>>16645414
Okay, number 1
>hot body
>>16645174
Also, she doesn't even seem to have a nice booty. Not sure about her tits, either.
Number 2
I'm not even sure who's out of who's league.
>>
>>16645412
Id go for it... one girl opens the door to other girls.
That job is bullshit, and sounds like you barely see her inside that place.. or atleast you could escape from her if needed and still keep employed.
Think of all the possible blowjobs on break you could be getting. Oh, and stfu about shes not all this and has a butterface, etc. You got zero experience... maybe you are the butterface, faggot. So be nice to her.. but not too nice.. always raise sexual tension.. or there is no point in going out with her.
>>
>>16645371
Then you will never score, just like Beavis.
Is that what you want?

You literally just asked "What if I am too afraid of a bad thing happening to try to make something good happen?"
Then the good thing won't happen.
>>
>>16645485
>stfu about shes not all this
>you have zero experience
I guess. I think it's my co-workers who usually influence those thoughts on me. Some of them think I can do better.
>>
>>16645542
Maybe you can, but you literally aren't right now.
>>
>>16645371
Dude, emotional damage is a pc way of saying being sad, because having a simple emotional responses aren't enough anymore.

Sometimes shit hurts, and time heals it. Take a risk or risk looking back wishing you had.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.