[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go for it, my nigga.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

Go for it, my nigga.
>>
>>16641421
How do I approach her?
I just wanna message her, fuck, then leave.
>>
>>16641433
She's not gonna fuck you unless you show her a good time. Jesus what is wrong with you.
>>
You'll probably feel really guilty and disgusted with yourself afterwards.
>>
People who fuck and leave already have sex history, at least most of the time. How long is she around? You might have to chat her up awhile, hang out multiple times. If anything you're in the worst possible position with your little bit of history, it'd be easier with a new girl.
>>
>>16641440
What should I do? Message her to go out, maybe watch a movie, and thats it? I'm just tryna fuck her. Because she's just going to fly back to college, and probably find some other guy.
>>
>>16641448
I don't think its the worst. I know she's had the 'hots' for me before. We lost contact for about a year, during junior year up into senior year, when she asked for my number out of nowhere and started texting again. I also think she's still a virgin. do you think that would make it harder.
>>
File: 1433192799420.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1433192799420.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>16641459
>I know she's a very 'dirty' person, or can be
>I also think she's still a virgin.
>>
>>16641467
she used to talk very very very very very dirty.
she would hint at very lewd stuff, and say sexual stuff subtly while making very very very infatuating eye contact
>>
File: Latza Classic.jpg (89KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Latza Classic.jpg
89KB, 640x960px
>>16641506
Example plz
>>
>>16641516
Hard to remember what she'd say, but she did it. But what she'd do is, we'd be talking, and she'd like squint her eyes a little, lower her voice,look up and down at me, bite her lips
>>
>>16641506
Still, a virgin might be tough and crushes don't normally last years. Maybe she's ready to lose it. I don't think this will be easy, on a break from school a lot of people want her time. Just give it a shot.
>>
>>16641521
And in conversations with other people, she'd turn it sexual. Like say 2 people are talking, she'd break in and shape the topic to something sexual related
>>
>>16641521
Listen, I know the type. I'm almost positive it's all talk. Teen girls are incredibly stupid, most of them. They joke around like that, and they think that you'll know it. Then they're shocked that when they act like sluts, talk like sluts, guys want to treat them like sluts. She was probably just joking with you. If you try and get her to lose her virginity with you she'd probably think you're really creepy. Don't try it. You'll regret it.
>>
>>16641537
Would she really think I'm creepy? She likes me 6th grade, I liked her 7th, we both liked each other 8th, I liked her 9th, she liked me 10th, she liked me 11th, we both liked each other 12th.
I know it's a lot of back and forth, but I used to be shy. I think I may still like her
>>
>>16641544
I don't know. You haven't seen her in a while. She's a virgin, you think she wants to have sex with some guy she hasn't seen in a long time, and probably won't see again for a long time?
>>
>>16641549
Ok yeah, you're right. Maybe I'll just message her and see what she's been up to. Thanks :)
>>
>>16641552
That's a fine idea. Don't expect anything from her. She may have grown out of that flirty phase by now.
>>
>>16641559
yeah there's a good possibility that she may look upon her young, horny days with regret and not a small degree of shame as well, and if OP gets flirty it may skeeve her out due to her own personal hangups.

of course she could also just be as horny and slightly less young
>>
Have two duck buddies, one of which was a 21 year old virgin. Everyone, including myself, was surprised that she started fucking me.

A week doesn't go by that she isn't having smalltalk with me and then asking me to head over to hers.

Point is don't make assumptions about girls, sometimes the innocent virgins are really cock cravers who are shy.

I was concerned about taking her virginity, but she assured me it was fine; she didn't care too much about who took it. She just wanted a dick in her already.

Ask her out, be a little flirty. Hug her a few times, touch knees and do whatever else you can do to casually make physical contact with her. Think of this as the nonverbal way of asking to kiss her.

Then kiss her.

If you want to make this an ongoing thing, then the sex has to be good. She has to really enjoy herself, so she knows where to get a good root from.

Eat her out, put your hands on her arse and suck her tits. Hold off on the tongue when kissing, unless she starts doing it.
>>
>>16641419
OP who is this girl? Looks familiar. Is she Finnish?
>>
>>16642351
she looks like Emma Watson, lol.
>>
>>16642522
Lol
She is super fucking hot

She is actually RoosaMyllyla, a finnish girl who goes on Younow.

Where did you find this pic?

4channers, unite, we must find more of this sexy Finnish girl.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>16642585
Bump for Roosa
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>16642913
Roosa<3
>>
File: roosa.png (495KB, 599x597px) Image search: [Google]
roosa.png
495KB, 599x597px
>>16643147
roosa
>>
File: roosa10f.png (881KB, 807x800px) Image search: [Google]
roosa10f.png
881KB, 807x800px
>>16643557
yesss more
>>
more roosa
>>
>>16641421
I literally thought this when sending a certain girl a message. Woop, bad move. Now she knows. Like she didn't. Women and their fucking instinct. Women: can't hate em, can't love em, what a struggle.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.