[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright ladies that have given birth, time for some hard questions:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

File: 1340301977065.jpg (130KB, 896x896px) Image search: [Google]
1340301977065.jpg
130KB, 896x896px
Alright ladies that have given birth, time for some hard questions:

What happens to your vagina after birth? I know it's 6 weeks until you can have sex again, and I know things will never be "the same" as internet articles say. But will it be forever loose? Ugly and saggy? Pls help I'm freaking out.
>>
>>15324261
>nothing will never be the same
>loose
>ugly
>saggy

All of that is complete horseshit and you need to stop looking at retarded websites.
>>
>>15324275
Literally every article that is forthright says that vaginas are permanently changed. There will be tearing which will result in scar tissue. The tightness will never come back even with a lot of kegels.
>>
I have given birth twice vaginally. Immediately after birth and for longer than six weeks you are kind of blown out the frame. But you do kegels religiously and as far as muscle rigidity and performance you return to normal or even better than normal due to knew knowledge of your pelvic floor. I believe I can confidently say that because I purchased a medical set of pelvic weights prior to the event to be used after because I am the sort of weirdo who wants to objectively know if it is back to normal. But in action I can also crank the cum right out of the husband so that is good too. He maybe is just being nice but says all is great. Glad I had the measurements as well.

Visually is the only discernable difference. Obviously I am also the sick fuck who spent a lot if time looking at it in a mirror so I am very familiar with the subtleties. It looks very much the same, not ugly now. But the area where the hymen was and entrance of th vaginal area looks folded differently. Not inherently worse or better but different. My husband does not see a difference but again could be being nice. I see a difference but nothing serious.

But seriously 3mos post birth that shit is fucked. Give it time to come around. My first child was born face up which often cannot be birthed vaginally and the doctor didn't notice so I ripped mightily. Looked so fucking horrifying but turned out okay. And I pissed when I sneezed for weeks but kegels fixed it.

So if vaginal woes are worrying you, don't fret. Everything goes back to if not the exact same normal another perfectly great normal with kegels. It really is the last consideration you should have when it comes to parenthood.

My asshole though has never been the same! Poor asshole.
>>
>>15324307
Thanks for this. For so long I've been wondering what the hell happens. Not OP just another curious femanon.
>>
>>15324307
thanks for the post, glad to hear about kegels

.....what's wrong with your asshole? If you don't mind elaborating
>>
>>15324318

Np, me too. Thus my graphic attention to detail before and after. I needed answers!

>>15324321

No prob lol. My asshole is okay it is just that straining during my first protracted labor caused the blood vessels in my butthole to be forever weakened so I am prone to hemorrhoids. It is pretty common. Not to continue being so graphic but I was very surprised during my first birth to find that when you push during birth your are pushing in exactly the same way you shit. It is nearby real estate and can get damaged because you're basically taking a giant shit.

I just take fiber and am okay. There are procedures as well but I just wrapped up having babies and haven't considered it yet.

Pooping after the birth the first few times was the greatest physical struggle I had the entire time. But my asshole problems aren't bad, just no denying it has suffered lol.
>>
>>15324357
thanks for the info anon, it helps a lot
>>
People who have spoken to their doc about c-sections. I want one when I have a kid. I've had numerous surgeries in my life where I've been knocked out for hours at a time. I'm not afraid of that. I also don't care about scars. I have many from said surgeries.

What do your doctors tell you about this procedure? Ignoring the scars and normal anesthesia risk. Neither concern me.
>>
>>15324357
I like details so don't be sorry. And looking in the mirror at your V isn't weird. At least I don't think so, but I haven't done it lol. I just don't see why looking at your own privates would be so weird.

I'll keep the advice in mind when I end up having kids. Someday.
>>
>>15324383

Glad to help. I understand the anxiety. There are so many bodily changes during pregnancy and childbirth but don't get too upset, it is all fixable. It is just that when you are sitting around with your newborn it seems like you'll never get to it. But so much goes back naturally and soon enough you will be able strap the baby to your back and get your body back. And breastfeeding is the absolute best thing to do. It releases oxytocin which feels good and naturally tightens the uterus and pelvic wall. Also helps you get back to shape. Your baby won't milk you thin but the calories you aren't burning because you are sitting around with the baby go to the baby. Not everyone can breastfeed but it can help you with bodily changes if you can.

A lot of people fret about breastfeeding because they fear saggy boobs. That's bunk too. It is the increase of boobage during pregnancy that can cause sagging, breastfeeding has no effect. But you will just want to be rubbing that stretch mark cream on the boobs as well and I have experienced no appreciable permanent boob change. During pregnancy and after birth they're pretty gross with dark nipples and veins and such but that goes back to normal too.
>>
>>15324391

Oh god it isn't the scars or anesthesia. It is the pain! Weeks of agony while you have a newborn baby and can't even rest! Misery! And statistically riskier. Optional c sections are a terrible idea. Of course it is your life but most doctors will not even do one and your insurance won't want to cover it. There are a million reasons to avoid it. But just talk to the obgyn about it when the time is right and they can explain professionally. But my doctor said "Oh honey, that's what you think you want but I promise you it is the the very last thing you would actually like".

Days after c section it still is agony simply to sit up riding in a car. Post vaginal birth you will be up shuffling around as soon as the epidural wears off and enjoying the baby. Like I said though the gyno can guide you best.
>>
I've had no issue with tightness or weakness ECT and I was alway lazy on the kegals.
Visuall I have some scarring just inside, I think it looks gross as there is like lumpy scar tissue that pokes out- my dr said I only had a minor interal tear and that it wouldn't need stitching... Wish she had now.
Anyhow, I'm newly single and recently got fingered and he commented on how tight I was.
>>
>>15324391
People who get c-sections don't love their kids as much. It's just psychology. The pain from birth is one of the main things which makes a mother love their child because it basically gets converted from one extremely strong emotion/sensation (fear and pain) to another (love).

If you go with the convenience offered to you by technology that simply strips you of an oftentimes more important something else. Don't do it.
>>
>>15324500
holy shit if there ever was a need for citation, this is it. too bad no such ridiculous thing exists.

this is so wildly ignorant
>>
>>15324506
You hate it, fucking HATE it, because it's so plainly true and out in the open for everyone to see and realise.

>it's s-so i-i-ignoran-nt !

NO you braindead faggot. It's real.
>>
>>15324506

Yeah don't listen to that cockamamie bullshit. What is this the Victorian era and if you use ether your are sinning against god since labor pain was biblical punishment?

And its just a fundamental misunderstanding of childbirth and parenthood. No matter how you give birth it will be NOTHING to the trials and tribulations of caring for a newborn. Keeping a newborn alive is what bonds you to your baby. Simply staring at your baby releases potent bonding hormones. Being in maximum pain during labor is totally unnecessary and I assure you will be plenty painful anyhow.

I had an epidural and took a nap during labor but having my membranes rupture, monitoring device placed, the labor I did feel was agonizing enough. Being in pain does not make you love your baby even more. That makes about as much sense as Spontaneous Generation did as a theory. I bet it sounded great to a bunch of elderly dudes in room hundreds of years ago but it is a sack of shit. Have the baby however you feel is right and comfortable to do it. Research it and I believe you will find vaginal to have many advantages but not because it HURTS.

Like I mentioned, I had the epidural and I had a great time with that myself. It wasn't fucking painless though.
>>
Is painless delivery possible? I don't understand birth at all. Some people say they can't feel it, others say it's hurts like hell. I've heard it both from people who have had gas or epidurals. My vagina aches when I think about when I have children.
>>
>>15325006
not unless you do a c-section or get very very lucky and high along with a smaller than average baby(which isn't usually good)
>>
>>15324261
I didn't wait 6 weeks and my gash is still pretty small.
My kid was 4lbs7 though - so it was more like two small apples than a watermelon, if you get me.

Ever stretched your ear? Or seen those hipster cunts that do? O~f course your vagina goes back to normal you dimwit, it's what it's designed to do!
>>
>>15325045
But stretched ears don't go back to normal
>>
Haha, I got my eggs frozen when I was young. When I get older and ready for a baby, I'm going to get my husband to jerk off into a petri dish, mix my eggs in, and implant the embryo into a third world Indian woman. I'm keeping my hot body, hot fits, and scar free abdomen/non-ripped vagina.

Before you say it's a pipe dream, Nicole Kidman did this for her kids, along with many other Hollywood actresses. Normal people do it too, but for noble reasons like infertility and homosexual partners.
>>
>>15325072
*hot tits

Probably will hire a wet nurse and nanny too.

It's just the olden days. Back then, ladies didn't breastfeed, all high class ladies hired lower class women to provide the milk jugs.
>>
gave birth 5 months ago to first. had pitocin, hurt like a bitch, no pain killers. vagina still feels like a gaping tunnel. air bubbles get stuck in there from outside, from walking. only had sex twice to since giving birth. husband said it was tight inside, but babies strain marriages. I'm also exclusively breast feeding and my bonds are ruined. they will be sooo awful when im done in 6 more months. .... i went from being a dime piece 10 to a 5. although i weigh less than i did pre pregnancy, I'm now at least 125 lbs and 5'4. don't use pregnancy as an excuse to get fat, or your mate will cheat.
>>
>>15324261
No Emma Roberts, pls don't shoot.
>>
Thanks for sharing ladies, I'm a guy but this was very interesting.

Always surprises me how many wives and mothers are on this board.
>>
>>15325045

stretched ears, stretched enough for a tunnel to be fitted through, can never close on their own
>>
>>15324261

i've had two kids and my vagina went back to the same that it's always been. However.. I nursed both of them for up to two years and my breasts look freaking AWFUL. They never bounced back. You might get luckier, I just rationalize you know, I'm giving my kids a better head start by nursing them and that's worth the youthfulness and perkiness of my breasts.

*sobs*
>>
>>15325400
The pregnancy did that to your titties, not nursing.
>>
>>15325400
you breastfed them till 2 years? What the fuck is wrong with you? you deserve to have shit tits.
>>
>>15325420
read comment on fb, some chick said she breastfed her kid till 5, fucking unice fand their brest feeding camaigns ran by ugly lesbos
>>
>>15325423
IMO breastfeeding kids that long is abuse. It literally has no health benefit and does nothing from a psychological stand point or from a developmental point either. It's disgusting.
>>
>>15325434
http://www.parenting.com/article/ask-dr-sears-extended-breastfeeding----handling-the-criticism

read it and fucking weep.
>>
>>15325420

lol fuck you american thunderpig. 2 years is nothing, 2 years was recommended to me by my doctor.

If I had a cock, this is when I'd tell you to suck it.

By the way, it burns 500 calories a day, not that I'd need it personally but you might find it useful information.

(seriously though, no hard evidence? go fuck yourself.)
>>
>>15325455
Don't listen to them, this is the ass backwards logic that makes them put the baby on the other side of the house so they can listen in with a monitor lol. Westerners don't know how to give birth to or raise their kids. And they raise the most obnoxious people on the planet, women who think they're right about everything and are entitled to the creme de la creme, and that's why nobody likes them and that's why their men are ordering their wives from eastern european countries :)
>>
>>15325466
Nah it's just butthurt

My tits worked and yours didn't. Cry more you fucking sows.
>>
>>15324391
Having a c-section increases the chances of the baby having respitory problems and allergies. When you give birth naturally the baby gets covered in a layer of bacteria from the vagina that helps boost its immune system. So unless you want a baby who has higher chances of getting pneumonia and a weak immune system, give birth naturally where possible.
>>
>>15325517
Kind of an extreme perspective here. Main difference to mom with c-section is birth is a breeze, recovery is a bitch. Just the opposite with vag birth. Don't generalize about effect on baby, doc will give you guidance there or do research somewhere besides 4chan.
>>
>>15325535
Its actually a thing though. My brother was too large for natural birth and he had to be hospitalised several times as a kid.
>>
>>15324551
>MAYBE IF I DAMAGE CONTROL HARD ENOUGH THE TRUTH WILL DIE
>>
>>15325072
>but for noble reasons like infertility and homosexual partners.
Kill yourself
>>
>>15325059
>>15325397
They can if they're stretched properly. Just as you have to put bigger and bigger things in it to stretch it, you have to downsize by putting smaller and smaller things in it. Most people don't, they just stop wearing jewellery and that's why it fucks up. I have a couple of friends who've gone from 1" lobes back to standard earring sizes, only difference being they actually have a little more flesh on their lobes now.
>>
yes you can have sex after 6 weeks, but it wont be pleasant.. the liner lips of you pussy will be loose forever thats for sure, unless you're the lucky ones with skinny flat lips.... you're pussy hole (where you fuck, sory im not a doctor lmao) will go back to normal.. somewhat, it's not going to be the same as before birth..but it wont be as loose as it is in the first couple months after you give birth. idk just don't fuck a lot, i know it's a lot to say/ask, but if you fuck a lot you're just gunna keep it at the same amount of looseness...

sources: gave over a year ago, had sex 6 weeks later, not pleasant... didn't have sex for almost a year, then had sex, it was better, i felt tighter and it was super pleasant!
>>
>>15325729
Same poster here:
Yes d kegals, and breast feed if you can, it really help you're bleeding to stop, helps your cramps, and it helps your uterus tighten back to it's original state. ... and it helps you loose weight which is always a plus!
>>
>>15324261
I've given birth vaginally to 3 kids (one was almost 9lbs) and I don't really see much of a difference at all in my vagina. I didn't even wait the recommended 6 weeks after my last 2 babies were born to have sex. After my first was born it seemed to take around 6 months to feel completely normal and for everything to feel right, the other 2 took a lot less time, I did a lot of kegels after all 3.

I've had very candid conversations with my husband about my post baby vagina, like you I was really concerned with it, and he said that it feels the same tightness wise, just "softer". He has no complaints.

>>15325006
I did a main med free delivery with all 3 of mine and I don't think labor is all that bad. Yeah it hurts like hell, don't get me wrong, but the pain comes and goes, so I found it completely manageable. My vagina was sore afterwards for about a week, but it didn't impede me at all.

>>15325517
Going through the birth canal also forces all of the fluid out of the lungs which helps with respiratory issues.
>>
How long after giving birth should you start doing kegels? Do you have to wait a while to let your body heal or can you basically start next day?
>>
>>15325816
Do a kegel, if it makes you scream it's too soon.
>>
>>15325816
I'm not sure on that, but you'll be too busy/tired taking care of a newborn to remember to do them.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.