[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr. Butthead's Write Thread 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 148

File: SmashBrosWiiUDay1a.png (2MB, 2000x995px) Image search: [Google]
SmashBrosWiiUDay1a.png
2MB, 2000x995px
Last thread hit bump limit. More writefriends and drawfriends are welcome to this thread.

Old Thread: >>349309
>>
For new ones here, I already did a story on Samus, Palutena, Rosalina, Wii Fit Trainer, Zelda, and Villager. Peach is next.

Pic somewhat related.
>>
File: SamusXPeach01.jpg (69KB, 800x952px) Image search: [Google]
SamusXPeach01.jpg
69KB, 800x952px
Samus:
http://pastebin.com/H44qbGym<br>

Palutena:
http://pastebin.com/mZnkWwVZ

For Rosalina Scene:
https://youtu.be/inBD4f253Pg

Rosalina:
http://pastebin.com/0pKHWXG0

Wii Fit Trainer:
http://pastebin.com/EP1HCLDj

Zelda:
http://pastebin.com/XJQ4ZP0h

Villager:
http://pastebin.com/sLFpDfcU
>>
File: PeachXRosalina01.jpg (62KB, 760x948px) Image search: [Google]
PeachXRosalina01.jpg
62KB, 760x948px
Got more next, like a threesome, Tharja, Shantae, Mona, and more.

Also pic not related.
>>
Ok. I got 5 images. Please don't delete this thread, mods.
>>
File: tumblr_nv41420ZeJ1tu87ovo1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1280x1620px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv41420ZeJ1tu87ovo1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1280x1620px
And for measures.
>>
Is this smash girls only?
>>
>>397287
Mostly.
>>
File: princess-peach-dip.jpg (28KB, 450x743px) Image search: [Google]
princess-peach-dip.jpg
28KB, 450x743px
Bump
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 619x1290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 619x1290px
Bump
>>
>>397236
>>
>>
File: ピーチ姫 (222).png (1MB, 850x1162px) Image search: [Google]
ピーチ姫 (222).png
1MB, 850x1162px
>>
File: ピーチ姫 (661).png (311KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
ピーチ姫 (661).png
311KB, 350x450px
Pics for inspiration, Dr. Butthead-an
>>
There's something I need to be working on right now, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Or in this case... in it.
>>
File: ピーチ姫 (589).png (217KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
ピーチ姫 (589).png
217KB, 350x450px
Pics for inspiration, Dr. Butthead-san
>>
File: ピーチ姫 (567).png (1MB, 770x1102px) Image search: [Google]
ピーチ姫 (567).png
1MB, 770x1102px
>>
File: ピーチ姫 (284).png (356KB, 419x489px) Image search: [Google]
ピーチ姫 (284).png
356KB, 419x489px
>>
File: 1436656498837.jpg (178KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1436656498837.jpg
178KB, 1280x800px
>>
>>397996
I got this. But thanks anyway.
>>
File: 1439273336129.jpg (247KB, 843x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1439273336129.jpg
247KB, 843x1004px
>>
>>398014
I hope you include Wendy as part of this group
>>
>>398040
I think you're on the wrong board for this.
>>
>>398046
Nah.
>>
Ok, my story on Peach is ready.
>>
>Anon is at Peach's castle in the Mushroom Kingdom.
>You had just finished a long adventure across the Mushroom Kingdom, rescuing the princess in the end. That was this afternoon. Now, it was evening. You were hanging around inside her Castle.
>The foyer was colossal in size for a room. A seemingly mile high roof reflected sound waves in the room, creating an echo. It was all held up brick walls painted sky blue to form a giant mural for wallpaper. The whole room was lit by a stain glass window of Peach herself.
>The floor was made of a checkerboard tile that lead to a stairwell with red carpet. To the left and right of the room were two doors that lead to mysterious room in the castle. On top of this staircase was another floor of the room, leading to two doors on the sides and one in the middle.
>Right now, you were in the kitchen on the second floor, having an little conversation with Peach.
>>
>Peach was a woman of fair skin, and slightly above average proportions. Well, she was slightly above average, unless you talk about height, where she was at least five or six inches taller than the average lady. And if you put in her wide hips.
>She had an oval-shaped face gently fused with her skull that had high cheeks, a slight blush for a tinge, and lucious lips. Large, deep blue eyes defined her face to the rest of the world: beautiful.
>Thick locks of golden blonde hair flowed down her shoulders, some of it bound into V-shaped and fringed bangs on the top of her head. Every hair on her head was rich, and filled with life. Even Rapunzel would have a hard time comparing her hair to Peach's. The kicker for this hairstyle was her large, blue, spherical earrings.
>Sitting on top of her head was a golden crown, crusted with jewels in a pattern of sapphire, ruby, sapphire, ruby, going across the crown. It was a reminder that she was a princess. Also, she had a pair of evening gloves to further harp on this fact.
>Peach wore an iconic pink dress that ran down to the floor, with puffy sleeves, dark pink panniers, and a fluffy hem. A sapphire brooch adorned her chest, about at the center of her bodice, further decorated with a bevel of gold.
>Under that dress was a pretty sexy body. Her dress kind of hid it, but she had a nice ass. It wasn't the biggest around, but damn was it round. You just wanted to give it a good squeeze, or a spank, or anything to it. Peach also had a perfect hourglass figure, a slim body, and a decent sized rack. Her tits barely managed to make D-cups, so they were basically really big C-cups.
>>
>Only reason most people couldn't just make her drop her panties and let rut her senseless was that she was the princess. And because she was giddy and innocent as a lady could be. Or was she?
>"Thank you for saving me, Anon."
>It was no biggie. Really. Crossing eight worlds and beating all the Koopa kids, as well as Bowser himself. And you were getting a cake for all this. Well, it better be good, because some parts beat the living pulp out of you.
>But as you looked into her eyes, something struck you as different in her gaze. You could make out a fire in her eyes, a fire of lust, a fire of desire. Perhaps she wanted more this time?
>You heard a sound, indicating something was done.
>"Uh oh. Your surprise is ready." she exclaimed, pulling out her chair. She stood up and disappeared into the castle walls.
>>
>She probably went to go get something. But wouldn't the cake have burned in the oven by now? Or maybe it wasn't a cake at all. It was probably something better than one, judging from her eyes. Maybe she was going to strip down, and get inside the cake for you.
>After a few moments, the curiosity began burning in your head. Standing up, you wandered around the castle, searching for where Peach went. You looked in the kitchen, she wasn't there. You looked in the foyer, she wasn't there. You looked in the rec room, she wasn't there.
>After scrounging the first floor, something lead you to the staircase and to the second floor. Intuition told you that she had gone into her bedroom, which was on the second floor. Climbing up the stairs, and to your left, you entered the door to Peach's bedroom.
>The room was small, and quite cozy from the inside. Stone walls surrounded the circular perimeter, locking in light and warmth. Right now, the room was dark, except for some lit candles. Sitting in the middle of the checkerboard floor was a pink, queen size bed with a hot pink canopy above.

Also, pic somewhat related.
>>
>Peach was sitting in her bed, legs spread open under her dress, exposing her white stockings. Her heels were carelessly laid out on the floor, and her bed sheets a mess. This wasn't like a princess at all, so something was different about Peach right now.
>Her normally bright, cheery eyes were half shut, staring at you with a sultry gaze and a sexy little grin. She began to slowly lick her lips, carefully doing it as slowly and seductively as possible. Something was up with the princess.
>"Mmmh… I think you deserve a little more than just a kiss this time, Anon."
>Hearing a normally high pitched and gentle voice drop to a low, husky tone almost made your heart stop. Was the princess really trying to seduce you? Something she was holding in her hand struck you differently.
>Clasped in her right hand was a mushroom, not unlike the famous Super Mushroom. Except this mushroom was pink instead of red, and had hearts instead of circles on the crown. It was also long and thin, almost shaped like your… no. Get it together, Anon.
>"You see this mushroom? If you eat it, you'll grow a little bigger… down there." she purred.
>Speaking of growing, a little bulge began to develop in your pants. And Peach had her eyes glued to that expanding thing of yours, a blush creeping up on her face. Against your will, her charisma began to magnetize you towards her, drawing you closer and closer.
>"Heh heh. You saved me today, so I won't let your actions go.. unrewarded." she said, standing up.
>>
>Reaching forward, she wrapped her arms around yours and forced your chest against hers, squeezing her breasts against you. Your now completely stiff cock poked into her dress and into her panties from beneath, rubbing against her pussy, which was now starting to drip.
>With her left hand, she pried open your jaw and shoved the pink mushroom into your mouth. Her other hand pressed against your mouth, forcing you to chew and swallow the mushroom. Immediately, a strange tingling formed in your crotch.
>"Tell me, Anon. How long have you been waiting for this? Because you are in for a long night..."
>You felt a sharp pain in your dick, like something was stretching it too much. Your erection wasn't finished growing yet. Even though it was fully hard, you could still feel it getting bigger. The bulge in your pants kept rising higher, and began to grow thicker in girth. After a few seconds, everything subsided.
>"Now, let's see what you have down there."
>Getting on her knees, she stripped off her evening gloves and tossed them aside. She reached into your pants, groping and clasping your now bigger cock.
>"Oooh, you're already excited, Anon."
>She undid the button to your pants, and pulled down the zipper. Then, digging her fingers into the elastic of your underwear, she pulled them down your legs to your ankles, letting your new, eight inch cock spring out, almost slapping her in the face. Peach's eyes widened in delight.
>>
Any fappers yet?
>>
>>398611
Here
>>
>"Oh my god. Your cock is perfect!"
>Without hesitating, she gobbled it all into her mouth. How she managed to fit the damn thing in her mouth was a mystery to all. Anyway, she began to quickly bob her head up and down your cock, carelessly slobbering all over it with a muffled up moan.
>When she needed to take a breath, she took it all out of her mouth, and began to slither her tongue across the underside from the balls to the crown. She then swirled it around the glans, and gobbled it all up again.
>"Mmph… it's so big… and thick…"
>Teasingly curling her tongue against the glans with her lips wrapped around it, she then thrust it all into her mouth, down to the balls. She gagged and choked on your cock as it hit her throat, taking it out for air and putting it back in.
>After a minute or two of this, Peach finally took your cock out for good. Undoing the zipper on the back of her dress, she grasped the collar and pulled it over her head. Tossing her dress aside, she revealed her lacy white bra and panties, complete with a garter belt and stockings. Her underwear almost looked like a lingerie.
>>
>"Are you ready for my body, Anon?" she asked. You weakly shook your yes.
>Coyly, she pulled her bra straps down her shoulders, letting her breasts expand a little bit. She reached behind her back, fiddling with the straps, until a snapping noise was heard. Her bra slipped off her breasts and onto the floor, exposing her bare breasts. Truth was, they were D-cups, but looked like big C-cups with her bra on.
>Then, she undid her garter belt, pulling it down her waist, taking her stockings with them. Finally, she gripped the elastic of her panties, looking at you with lustful eyes. She pulled them down, past her knees, and to her ankles.
>"Mmm… I'm naked for you..." she whispered in your ear.
>Peach had the body of a goddess. Completely hairless skin, down to her pussy and legs, a round, firm, squeezable ass, curvy hips and breasts… all just begging for someone to fuck it silly.
>But instead of bending over for you, she pushed you onto the bed and jumped onto your chest. Her ass descended towards your face, smothering out the light in front of you. The smell of wet pussy filled up your nose, and into your mouth. She was facesitting on you.
>"Now, let's see who breaks first, me or you." you managed to hear.
>>
>You felt her tits wrap around your cock, slathering on your shaft. She was trying to titfuck you while facesitting you. It was a race to see who would orgasm first. Immediately, you thrust your tongue inside her aching pussy. Much to her name, Peach tasted like the juices of the peach.
>You snaked, swirled, and curled your tongue inside her warm folds, careful to leave no part of it untouched. Labia, clitoris, all of it. You tried drawing invisible shapes with your tongue, anything to make her crack. The faint noise of Peach's moans began to fill up your ears. But at the same time, you felt her mouth swallow up your cock again.
>In response, you started going faster and faster with your tongue, even trying to lift your arms up and grab her ass. Your arms managed to sneak out, and gripped her booty, firmly, pinching the flesh of her ass. Kneading her ass and eating her out from below, you could feel the heat start to build up on you.
>"Uuhhh... no fair, Anon.." she protested.
>Her breathing accelerated, her walls squeezing up, constraining the movements of your tongue. A moan began to get louder and louder, until a stream of juices sprayed into your mouth. You savored, and sipped Peach's warm, tasty pussy juice. Getting up, she turned around to face you, a mixed look of exhaustion and disappointment on her face.
>"Hahh... you won. Now it's time for the main event." she huffed.
>>
>Carefully positioning her swollen pussy over your thick, veiny bar of flesh, she gently lowered it, to where the glans was poking at the lips. Peach swayed her hips, letting her warm, juicy lips graze the head of your dick. She was clearly being a tease.
>"If you want it, you'll have to beg for it, Anon."
>You should have quickly obliged, but something in your masculinity told you to hold your ground and just make her cut the teasing shit. But when you tried to get the word out, she didn't listen. Hormones were getting to the better of you, causing you to faintly grovel for her sweet, sweet pussy.
>"Oh alright... here goes" she sighed.
>Shifting all her weight downward, your cock breached through the lips, and into the nethers. She slowly slid down your cock, taking it all the way down, stuffing her on the inside. Internal muscles gripped and squeezed together, wrapping your shaft in a fleshy mold.
>"Oh wow! You're so big!" she exclaimed, hearts appearing in her eyes.
>Once it was all in, Peach began to jerk her body, up and down, letting everything hang out. Her ass began to shake and slap against your legs, her breasts began to jiggle with every bounce she made, her hair began to bounce with her head, flying all over her shoulders.
>"Oh.. Ohh! Oh yes! Fill me… with your big cock..."
>>
File: tumblr_nn6t6iD1fs1tu87ovo1_1280.jpg (435KB, 798x892px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn6t6iD1fs1tu87ovo1_1280.jpg
435KB, 798x892px
>Peach was perfectly tight from the inside, enough to firmly grip your cock, as it slid in and out of her insides. It only felt even better because your cock was so big, easily bigger than most guys.
>A stream of moans, groans, and hot air began gushing out her mouth, her stomach violently expanding and contracting. A thick red blush had formed on her face from both the embarassment, and from the heat. Her speech began to slur, scrambling up into an incoherent stream of words, mixed with animalistic grunts and groans.
>"Ohmygod... please… let me… slow down…" she begged.
>Gently getting up, she leaned forward onto her stomach, hanging her ass out towards you, letting her sopping wet lips drip with her nectar.
>"Please… put it back in, Anon."
>You lunged forward and gripped her by the ass, nails digging into her flesh, fingers pinching and squeezing the flesh. You shoved it all back in, and began to violently thrust your hips forward and backward. Your burning thighs slammed into her ass at full force, intensified by you yanking her body towards you in combination with your thrusts.
>"Waah! Oh yes! Fuck me!"
>Vulgar yes, but it provided all the motivation you needed to go even faster. You could barely make out her eyes rolling backward, her jaw coming loose at the hinges, her tongue sticking out, panting and slobbering. Something then popped into your mind, and without restraint, you gave her ass a huge, open palmed smack.
>"Aah! Yes! Ha-harder… haarderr…" she squealed.
>Again, you gave her ass a good, hard, thick handed slap. Even harder this time. Your hand had become a human paddle with all this strength. Everything was starting to speed up and out of control. In fact, another position immediately came to mind: the scissors.
>>
File: 1883778097.jpg (60KB, 508x629px) Image search: [Google]
1883778097.jpg
60KB, 508x629px
>Forcing her on her side, you forced her legs open, sideways and one into the air. You thrust it back in, plowing and hammering her pussy like there was no tomorrow. But the same time, pressure began to slowly build in your cock. Wasn't much longer until you exploded inside of her.
>"Ahhn… Anon…hah… I… I'm going to... cuuum!" you managed to make out.
>It took all the strength left in your arms to hold her leg up. And even then, it was wobbly and unstable. Much like trying to hold up a 20 pound weight with a thread. The skin on your hip was going red with rugburn, from grinding against the blanket for so long.
>After about fifty thrusts, it became apparent you could not scissor Peach like this for long. So you let her flop onto her back, spreading her legs open again. She lied back onto the pillows, gripping the sheets with all her might.
>"Finish me. Cum inside of me, Anon."
>Gently putting it back in, you began pumping your cock inside of her again. Pressure began to build at the base of your cock, gradually ascending up your cock. In no time, all of your cock was filled with pressure. It began to build more and more.
>"Waah… uhh… cum… cum… cum inside me."
>Her inner walls began to squeeze on you. What already felt like a ton of pressure in your cock began to feel like a million. A little leak of cum began to turn into two, three, and then fifteen. Pretty soon, your continence gave way, like a dam breaking.
>"Anon! I'm gonna… I'mgonna… OOOOOOOOOGH!!"
>Everything hit you like a ton of bricks. Huge gushes of semen erupted out your shaft, violent contractions squeezing gallons of semen out. When it was all over, you fell backward, helpless to get up.
>"Hahh… yes. I feel like a queen."
>It just happened. You scored with Princess Peach herself.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1455923968825.jpg (357KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1455923968825.jpg
357KB, 720x720px
So, you just scored with Peach.

Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/UqFJBuEy

Robin and Lucina are next. You read that right. Robin AND Lucina, in a threesome. Considering experimenting with futa.
>>
I'm going with futa. But it will be a bit later into the story. Going extreme.
>>
>>399242
I could just say "EGHH FUCKING FUTA FAG" but I will instead ask if you could at some point possibly write a non futa version for all the non futa people.
>>
>>399863
As an alternative, I'm voting on Genderswapping.
>>
>>399863
I'll have to wait and find out. But before the futa gets going, you do get to cum in Robin. And it's only temporary. Or you could imagine it as a strapon.
>>
>>400009
Pls no
>>
I'll have to make alternate versions of this story. Guess genderswapping will do.
>>
>>400141
You know what, screw that. I'm the writer, so if you don't like it, write it yourself or get out.
>>
File: tumblr_nnwm3xXgju1tu87ovo1_540.jpg (95KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnwm3xXgju1tu87ovo1_540.jpg
95KB, 540x432px
Bump
>>
Hope you guys can accept a little futa. Just wanted to try it out. Only doing it once. So please don't abandon thread. Promise it will be hot.
>>
>>400899
Works for me
>>
Maybe the story could be like robin casted a spell wrong because she used one of Tharja's ingredients or something and that's how she grew a dick or something like that
>>
>>400899
Ill still read the story. I just figured id ask nicely (Crazy amirite)
>>
>>401138
Kinda like that idea.
>>
bump
>>
Ummmm, the Samus story link says it's been taken down
>>
>>402333
Remove the <br from the link. That's what's messing it up.
>>
>>397233
My bad. Here's the link to Samus.

http://pastebin.com/H44qbGym
>>
Leaving this for you guys.
>>
>>402963
You're too kind
>>
Thank you based writefag, for your contribution to the noble cause of smut.

Can I make a request slash recommendation? Instead of saving these stories as guests pastes on Pastebin, could you make an actual account there? That way instead of a series of unconnected anonymous guest pastes, they can all be found in the same place on your pastebin. Or better yet, how about posting them on AO3? It'll make these easier to find, keep, and share in the future.
>>
>>403044
I'll look into it.
>>
>>
bump
>>
File: LucinaXPalutena.jpg (117KB, 850x1020px) Image search: [Google]
LucinaXPalutena.jpg
117KB, 850x1020px
For the Robin and Lucina story, expect a time frame between tonight and Sunday night. In the meantime, I leave you with this.
>>
Well, I'm a writefag, and I have a CYOA over on a website I can link if you want. Pretty lewd and fetish-heavy.
>>
File: 3fc24076dbad621903267d9cf4baddcb.jpg (208KB, 600x1107px) Image search: [Google]
3fc24076dbad621903267d9cf4baddcb.jpg
208KB, 600x1107px
>>
do meta knight
>>
>>
File: 1455021405492.jpg (28KB, 435x411px) Image search: [Google]
1455021405492.jpg
28KB, 435x411px
>>406247
THATS DDDISGUSTING
>>
>>406260
>says something is disgusting
>lesbian 69 without futa
Newfag.
>>
>>406352
He's probably just a school kid who doesn't handle sweet Yuri very well.

>>406260
Fuck off back to Roblox.
>>
>>406260
I'm not happy with shitposters like you.
>>
File: 1456531748961.jpg (51KB, 280x321px) Image search: [Google]
1456531748961.jpg
51KB, 280x321px
>>406942
Sorry. But I don't really like yaoi.
Your other storys are great though!
>>
>>406960
Nor Yuri nor futa.
>>
>>406960
Fucking normalfag
>>
Honestly, I have zero issues with futa as long as it's consensual. Also, a question: What do you guys think of female-to-futa tf followed by smexy shenanigans
with another girl? At that point it's like penetrative lesbian sex, and who doesn't like that (except the people who don't, of course)?
>Srslytho, changing subject by suggesting Tharja utilizes our hero as a semen dispenser (and living sex toy) for some perverse and/or perverted spell
>>
>>407731
Whoops, img didn't.
>>
>>406942
Alright. I will try futa. Sorry for causing a storm Butthead.
>>
We may have a few delays for the release of my next story, as it's a big one. But I promise it will be scalding hot.
>>
>>406960
>not liking yaoi
>being this much of a normie
>>
bump
>>
>>
I'm almost done with my story on Robin and Lucina. But because it is so fucking big, I'll have to release it tomorrow night. Just providing you some updates.

It will be worth the wait. Until then, you get to fap to this. I need to hit the sack.
>>
>>407731
How's this for now?
>>
>>410713
Jegus, I almost came on the spot. You are baséd writefriend, and provider of art. Can't wait for your content, this is the thread I check when I wake up in the morning.
>>
File: tumblr_nmizkkCdWR1tu87ovo1_1280.jpg (612KB, 598x976px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmizkkCdWR1tu87ovo1_1280.jpg
612KB, 598x976px
My story on Robin and Lucina is ready.

>Anon is at the Ylissean castle courtyard at night.
>You had just returned from a long war against the Valmese and were worn thin from the fighting. Thankfully, it was all over. And now that you were back in Ylisse, you decided to head on over to the local bath house for a relaxing time in the sauna.
>Today was a slow night in the bath house, unusual for such an occasion like returning from war. It was midnight, so that could explain why so few people were there. You were sitting in the lobby, waiting for your turn.
>The room was moderately sized, and dimly lit by some torches. Rough, pale brown bricks were stacked on top of each other to form the walls, and to hold up a slab of stone for a roof. Mosiac tiles decorated the floor in all kinds of beautiful patterns.
>You were sitting on a royal purple cushioned bench, waiting around for your turn. Sitting across you were the famed Robin and Lucina, your comrades in the war.
>>
>Robin was the tactician of Chrom's army. An expert in magic and swords was impressive enough for a soldier. But being a woman was what made her stand out, as many armies didn't expect a woman as a tactician. Especially a cute looking one.
>She was really kind of cute for a battle hardened veteran. A bright, cheery face, white hair bound into twintails, and big, brown eyes belonged more to a little girl than a grown woman. It was a bit hard to take seriously in battle, but it always drew you closer to her as a friend.
>Everyone at camp knew her for her black cloak that really looked more like an oversized coat. Underneath it, Robin wore some pretty tacky and simple clothes: an inner jacket, a silk undershirt, and white button-up pants. She looked like such a dork in this ensemble, but a cute dork at that.
>This dorky ensemble covered an actually beautiful figure. Lying under all those heavy clothes was was an almost hourglass figure of fair proportions, and a decent C-cup rack. But rumors had it she was a naughty girl, and didn't wear any underwear beneath, unless it was for swimming or the sauna. You could almost tell the rumors were true from the barely noticeable sag in her breasts.
>She secretly loved to have her ass fondled as well. For a lady of small stature, she had a fairly good sized rump. All of it could fit in the palm of your hand and squeezed. Supple, squeezable flesh gave her a cute little butt of hers you wanted to grab to watch her squeal.
>>
>Lucina, on the other hand, was a graceful warrior in battle, but was slim, taller than Robin, frail in figure. She looked about five years younger than she actually was, with a baby face and pale skin. Royal blue hair elegantly flowed down her shoulders, a lock flopping in front of her face, bound together by a little crown that looked more like a tiara.
>She knew how to scrunch up her face to look serious and dignified, but she still couldn't erase the childish image she had in her face. Baby blue eyes, set gently into her face didn't help this at all. Regardless, Lucina was a very confident and poised woman, enough to make the enemy take her seriously. If you looked into her right eye, you could see the Ylissean symbol, showing she was not to be taken lightly.
>Her noble image certainly did not imply voluptuous proportions or sex appeal. For one, Lucina was thin as a rail, and had didn't have big hips to be proud about. Secretly, she was ashamed to have small tits. She only had an A-cup rack to be proud about, so she couldn't give a titjob. Lucina often envied the bustier women in the army like Tharja, Noire, and Sumia to name a few.
>But she wasn't completely devoid of sexual appeal. She did a round, cute little ass you just wanted to squeeze it just for the stupid look on her face. She could try giving a lapdance with it, but it would go against her nature.
>"Anon? It's your turn!" a voice said.
>>
>It was your turn to head over to the bath. You walked down the hall, and to the changing room. You stripped your clothes off and headed on over to a sauna room, taking a seat on the marble bench.
>Steam filled up the room, seeping its way into your pores, loosening your muscles and nerves. Grease and grime melted away from your body, vaporizing into the hot fog around you. It was just you in the steam room, nobody to bother you.
>That was, until you heard a creaking sound, a door opening and closing. Two familiar figures materialized in the thick haze of steam. Their hips were too wide to be men, and their hair too long to be one of the guys. One was taller than the other, and had a blue shade of hair from what you could see.
>"Hello, Anon. Care if we join in with you?" cooed a familiar voice.
>>
>It was Robin and Lucina all along, following you to the sauna room! The two stood there in their bikinis, or at least what it looked like. All the damn steam was making it imposible to see.
>Robin wore a white, lacy bikini, with stringy straps and rippling edges. It was a tad small for her, so her breasts squeezed together and enlarged her cleavage. The bottom part was also stringy, and had skimpy coverage of her groin area, and gripped her ass and curves. It was very sexy for a dorky little girl like her.
>Lucina on the other hand, wore a velvety red bikini with tiny white polka dots it. Because she didn't have much proportions to deal with, her bikini fit perfectly on her body. But it made her look more adorable than sexy.
>"Don't be ashamed of our beautiful bodies" Robin continued.
>The two took their seats next to you, Robin to the left of you, Lucina to the right. Robin's eyes burned with a hunger, a certain kind of hunger that only you could satisfy. This was confirmed by the growing smirk painted onto her face, and her eyes locking on to your... special area.
>Lucina on the other hand, was flustered beet red, uneasily making eye contact with you. While Lucina was a very confident woman on the battlefield, she wasn't the same story under the sheets. Her expression told you that she was dragged into this against her will.
>>
File: tmp_6660-7a8-5843569.jpg (215KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6660-7a8-5843569.jpg
215KB, 540x540px
>>
Woah, the story happened while I was doing captchas 8D
>>
>"Uh oh. I think we forgot something. Let me fix it."
>"But Robin, I'm supposed to b-"
>Lucina was quickly interrupted by a white top flying onto her face. Robin stood there, now topless, and pulling her bottoms down to the floor. Her now naked flesh was exposed to you in the fullest, revealing her bare figure underneath that dorky ensemble.
>Lucina was in shock. What kind of idea got into her mind to do this?
>"Now it's your turn, Lucy."
>"But-"
>"No 'buts'."
>She let out a defeated sigh, pulling the string on her top. She pulled her bottoms down, revealing her tiny and petite figure. Lucina didn't have a big rack, or a huge ass to be proud about, so naturally, she was ashamed. She covered her breasts and crotch with her hands as she made her way onto the bench.
>The two sat down once again, stark naked and shameless (except for Lucina) . While Lucina tried to keep a comfortable distance from you, Robin was inching closer and closer towards you. Personal space meant nothing to her in this case. Soon, you felt her breasts pressing against your shoulder.
>Reluctantly, Lucina scooted her way towards you, much slower than Robin. Walls of flesh were closing in on you, the heat of each of your bodies radiating off each other.
>"Isn't this wonderful, Anon?"
>Robin's hand began to creep underneath your towel, the only thing covering your body and maintaining your decency. Her fingers began tugging at your towel, undoing it from your body. You would have recoiled in shock, but internal forces prevented you from doing so. Your towel plunged to the floor, leaving you naked and defenseless against her advances.
>>
You're in for a long one.

>"Well then, let's get started."
>As Lucina watched, Robin grasped your cock and began to tug on it with her hands. They slid effortlessly up and down with her silky smooth palms, masterfully working their way around every little inch of flesh.
>Unwillingly, Lucina locked her lips with yours. You could feel the burning embarassment in her face radiating on your cheeks. Meanwhile, Robin began to wrap her lips around your cock, taking it into her mouth.
>"Mmm… doesn't this feel good, Anon?" Robin crooned
>Lucina's muffled cries and moans of embarassment rang in your ears, as the two of you dueled with each other's tongues. Your tongue pushed through Lucina's lips and began to grind and slide against hers.
>Robin was bobbing her head, letting her lips slide up and down, coating your cock in a thick sheet of saliva. Her lustful eyes were focused in front of her, locked on the prize, and burning with desire.
>"Please join me, Lucina"
>>
File: tumblr_noqbg4SvfE1tu87ovo1_1280.png (542KB, 939x841px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noqbg4SvfE1tu87ovo1_1280.png
542KB, 939x841px
>Her already flustered face heated up by 100 more degrees.
>"M-me?" she squeaked.
>"Yes you. Don't leave Anon waiting…"
>Lucina's willpower disinterested as she got on her knees, sticking her tongue out. Both Robin and Lucina began to slip and slide their tongues around your cock. It was one thing to have a girl suck you off, but to have two, orally pleasing you was another.
>Robin licked and slathered you with skill, poise, and confidence, being careful not to miss any spots. Lucina tried to imitate Robin's skill, but she couldn't hide her sloppy job. Her tongue often bumped into Robin's, missing spots, and uneven coatings of her juices. Regardless, it was so fucking hot.
>"See, Lucy? He loves this." Robin cooed.
>Their tongues slipped and slid around every inch of flesh on your dick, clashing with each other in a sexual turf war. When their tongues collided, their saliva mixed with each other, drooling, and running down their lips.
>You were just about to cum right here. Having two girls giving head to you at the same time was overloading your continence. Your cock had become a champagne bottle, shaken up and ready to burst. The distinct pressure began to build in your cock, like a sky rocket about to take off. All it took was a few more licks and then…
>>
>Thick loads of cum shot from your cock, becoming little liquid projectiles. Beads of your hot seed splattered all over Robin and Lucina's face, tits, and hair. It was like a bomb went off inside of you.
>"Aaah! Not on my face!" Lucina squawked.
>While Lucina recoiled backward on impact of your cum, Robin let the flying load spatter onto her face, taking all of it. She licked her lips and tits, taking every drop of cum you had into her mouth.
>"Robin! Such lew-"
>She was interrupted by a mouthful of Robin's tongue. Robin still had your cum in her mouth, forcing it into Lucina's as her tongue pushed through. Their juices, and your cum mixed together in an erotic blend of fluids. Lucina didn't like the taste, but Robin continued to force it in her mouth.
>Robin's hand crept toward Lucina's little ass, and squeezed it it with all her might. A muffled up yelp tried to escape from their mouths, but was quickly silenced by Robin's skill. The two began a heated make out session, swapping your cum in their mouths.
>The flesh on Lucina's ass pinched under Robin's grip. You could hear the lewd, breathy moans from each of their mouths mixing with each other, muffled up by their lips. It was safe to assume that both their mouths were filled with a mix of each other's saliva and your cum.
>Just the sight of something so hot made you instantaneously hard again. You were sure as hell ready for a Round 2 with these two. Just as you finished your thoughts, their lips parted, a trail of drool forming between the two for a few seconds and a hot burst of breathy air. Both of them swallowed all their contents with a loud gulping noise, but Lucina looked like she was going to throw up in her mouth a little. They turned to you, their faces contorted in a haze of lust.
>"I want you inside of me. I want your hard cock inside of me…" Robin panted.
>>
>Pushing Lucina aside, Robin hopped onto your lap, letting her body slide down your cock, and into her aching pussy. You began to pump your legs up and down, letting her jump on your cock, her cute little butt slapping against your thighs.
>Lucina, crippled by internal resistance, helplessly watched you and Robin, banging each other. You could almost see her hand gravitating towards her moist slit.
>"Oh gods… yes. Fuck me, Anon!"
>Robin was panting and whining like a dog in heat. Her breasts began to bounce and jiggle as her body bounced and jumped on your body. Sweat began running down your head and down your legs, creating a wet "thwapping" noise when her thighs slapped against yours.
>From the look on her face, you could tell Lucina was trying to restrain her carnal urges. Her resistance was only hanging by a thread, as her desires were raging, like a mad dog on its chain about to break. Her left hand was resting on her mons and creeping closer to her pussy. Her pointer finger let loose, and began to gently rub her clit.
>Robin was getting tired from bouncing her hips, so she wanted to hop off. She got on her knees, doggy style, and pumped her ass towards you.
>"Rut me. Rut me, Anon."
>>
>"Rut me. Rut me, Anon."
>Almost immediately, your cock was back inside of her and pushing into her nethers. You gripped her ass and began to thrust your hips, ramming and pounding her pussy from behind. Once again, Robin's pace began to accelerate and lose its rythm.
>As Robin moans got louder, Lucina had two fingers inside of her, slowly sliding in and out of her pussy. Her jaw began to hang open, a faint moaning noise escaping from her mouth. The muscles in her legs grew tense, causing her back to arch forward in little spasms.
>Knowing Lucina was getting off to this, an idea popped into your mind. Slowing down your hips for a second, you drew your hand back and swung it forward, landing on Robin's ass with a loud smack.
>"Kyaa! Again!" Robin screamed.
>You did so again, this time even harder. The sound of your hand hitting her ass sent shock waves through Lucina's body, chipping away at her self-control. By now, she was furiously rubbing her fingers against her clit, moaning and whining in pleasure. Finally, the temptation became too great.
>"Oh Anon… please eat me out!" Lucina moaned, lust starting to fill up her head.
>>
>Robin pulled out for a moment, and laid you down onto the hard, tiled floor. Lucina, with wobbly legs, smothered your face with her burning slit. You could feel something slide back onto your cock from the moist darkness you felt from below. Your tongue pushed past Lucina's labia and into her pussy as Robin continued bouncing her hips.
>Lucina was extremely sensitive from below, so having your tongue inside of her sent an electric pulse through her body, causing her to jolt upward. You could hear her loudly squeal and moan.
>"Uwaaah! I... ohh… nnnm…"
>You moved your tongue around, drawing little shapes with it against her warm folds, poking and rubbing her clit. Her juices were gushing into your mouth, only accelerated by your skillful tongue work. She tasted like the juices of fresh, tropical fruit like pineapples and oranges.
>Robin's lips locked with Lucina's, her hands clenching her shoulders, digging into her flesh. Muffled moans began to mix in each others mouths, progressively getting louder and louder. Once again, their tongues pushed through their lips and began clashing and tangling with each other. This time, it was much harder to make out, as Robin was drawing short of breath, her inner walls starting to close up.
>All this stimulation, Robin's sexual prowess, Lucina's petite little body, the steamy room, all of it was making your mind start to short circuit. Once again, you were getting close to cumming. Robin had to separate her lips to catch a breath of air.
>"Aaaah… Anon! I'm gonna cum!" Robin whined.
>Their breathing became erratic and spastic, almost as if they were choking on something. You could feel blood rushing through Robin's femoral artery, her hamstrings tighten, her knees buckling. Your cock was about to burst inside of her. In a few more seconds, everything inside of you let loose.
>"KYAAAAAAAAA!!"
>>
>A thick spray of cum burst from your cock and into her nethers. Her vaginal walls squeezed even harder now, drawing every little drop out of you, letting you fill her up from the inside.
>Robin hobbled her way up, a wicked grin on her face.
>"Good, Anon. But Lucy still needs a good, hard pounding…" Robin panted.
>Muttering some ancient garble you didn't understand, she snapped her finger, pointing at your crotch. A green aura wrapped around your body, your skin starting to glow. Something was squeezing life back into you, as your exhaustion quickly melted away like snow on a hot summer day. Quickly, your erection sprang back to life. It was as if you never came at all.
>But that wasn't all. Your erection continued to grow, gaining inches by the moment. This time, it was completely painless. Soon, it stopped at exactly nine inches. Lucina began to stare at it with a slight fear.
>"Perfect. Your turn, Lucina." Robin crowed.
>>
>A yellow glow formed on Robin's clit. Not her whole pussy, but specifically her clitoris. Speaking of her pussy, it began to sew itself partially shut, the labia retracting and her vulva closing up. Robin looked down at the sight in unease.
>"What the… that's not supposed to happen."
>And as quick as a flower blooming, her clitoris expanded dramatically, becoming a half-inch endowment of flesh sticking out of her crotch. Oddly, you could barely make out the shape of a penis in that little endowment of flesh where her clit once was.
>"Kyaa! What's happening to me!?" Robin shrieked.
>Suddenly, the little red rocket began to grow bigger, and bigger. It became one inch, then two, then three. As it was growing, it began to take on a more distinct, fleshy color like the skin. Four inches became five, then six. The phallic shape in her endowment began to become more distinct, a shaft forming, a head blooming, and veins popping. Seven inches became eight, and finally nine.
>You weren't seeing things. Robin, a woman, had a nine inch cock where her clit was. Not a strapon, or a dido, but an actual penis made of flesh. Robin stared at it, completely dumbfounded at her massive endowment.
>>
>"Hahh... Anon… what did you do to me?" she heaved.
>Curiosity began to take the better of her. Gingerly, she grasped her new cock by the base. Her back arched forward in a knee-jerk motion as she wrapped her fingers around it. She began to slowly slide her hand up and down her cock, sighing and panting in response.
>"Hahh... oh yes… oh gods, yes…"
>Lucina was aghast. Only Tharja could have come up with something so twisted, yet so appealing. Perhaps she corrupted the text from the tome Robin memorized the text from, and she was secretly watching, getting off to this. Anyway, Lucina helplessly sat there, watching Robin jack off with her new cock. Such lecherous behavior was not normal for Robin, but she kept on going.
>In a flash, Robin's face changed from a mix of awe and anxiety, to a sultry gaze. It was like someone changed the channel in her mind.
>"Well Lucy, it's not going to suck itself."
>>
>Slowly, her lips drew closer to Robin's cock. She opened her mouth, and took the head into her mouth. Robin let her cock slide deeper and deeper into Lucina's little mouth, going in inch by inch. She squeaked in response as it went deeper and deeper down her throat.
>"Ohhh… oh yes... good girl…" Robin moaned.
>Awkwardly, she tried to bob her head like Robin, but the rythm was very uneven. Saliva dribbled all over Robin's cock, getting all over her lips. She wasn't very good at giving head, but it was still a sight to see, nonetheless.
>Two nine inch cocks were something that shouldn't go to waste, so Lucina grabbed yours with her free hand. She had devolved into what the rest of the Ylisseans would shame, a slut, a whore, any of those names.
>>
>With her mouth, she slid her head up and down, sucking off Robin. With her free hand, she tried jerking and tugging on your huge shaft, letting her soft hands roughly caress and fondle your cock and balls.
>Every few seconds, she switched positions, sucking you off, and jerking Robin off. Her hands easily slipped up and down her cock from the sloppy blowjob. And then she switched back to sucking Robin off and jerking you off. For someone who wasn't very confident under the sheets, Lucina was pulling off the tricks of an expert in bed.
>"Ha… Lucy, you little slut…" Robin whispered.
>You were getting so turned on watching Lucina sacrifice her dignity for her pleasures. Spit and slobber poured out her mouth in thick trails of drool, making her mouth a mess. But you were so horny, that just oral from Lucina wasn't enough. When she wasn't paying attention to you, focusing on Robin's cock with her ass hanging out, you jammed your huge rod of flesh into her.
>"Mmmph!" she cried, muffled by Robin's cock in her mouth.
>>
>Your cock was pushing the walls in her apart, sliding in deeper and deeper into her tight pussy. She began to cry and moan in pleasure as you inched your way inside of her. Once you were balls deep, you retracted slowly and thrust back in, spitroasting little Lucina.
>She tried to keep her rythm even on Robin, but having you fuck her from behind was making it difficult. Every time, she drew her head back, you thrust forward, slamming against her ass and forcing her back down Robin's cock. You hoisted her into the air, making her feel powerless under you and Robin's cocks.
>"Oh yes. You love this, don't you Lucy, you rotten little whore…" Robin jeered.
>Now, her body was in yours and Robin's control. Since she was in midair, Robin had to start thrusting her hips to get Lucina to suck her cock. Her body wasn't meant to do this, so she had a little trouble trying to facefuck her. On the other hand, you had no problem fucking her in the pussy, continuing to hammer and pound her.
>Helplessly suspended in midair, Lucina gagged and moaned on two huge cocks going in and out of her mouth and pussy. She had absolutely no control over how fast you went in and out, or over how gentle or rough either of you would be on her poor little body. She has become a human sized blowup doll, a marionette to the pleasure of the two of you.
>>
>Truth was, Lucina was pretty light, so holding her up was of little problem. You loved the dominance you had exerted upon her; it only made your cock even harder inside of her. Meanwhile, Lucina was thrown in a mix of pleasure and shame, profusely blushing and tears forming at her eyes. A royal like her should never be sexually trampled like this, but she was, and it felt so good. But Robin was impatiently waiting to stick her new cock inside of Lucina.
>"Anooon… I want a turn fucking her." she whined.
>You gently set Lucina down on the ground, letting her catch her breath. She heavily panted and puffed, her heart racing at 100 miles an hour, sweat and juices dripping from her body. Robin carried up Lucina's little legs, awkwardly trying to put her new cock inside of her, jabbing her in the stomach and all the wrong holes. Finally, she got it right and pushed it all in.
>"Ooooh! You're so tight!" Robin squealed, hearts in her eyes.
>She worked against her weak hip muscles, trying to thrust her hips forward and backward. But because her body wasn't created for this, she struggled mightily. Only thing Lucina could hope for was that Robin didn't have a hair trigger.
>You stood there, watching Robin fuck Lucina. You were too horny to masturbate, so you thrust your cock into her mouth. It took a couple of contortions in your hips to get the perfect position, but you managed to do so.
>Lucina's moans were muffled once again by the huge shaft in her mouth. She just couldn't get enough cock for the moment, even if one of them was on a woman. Who knows what would happen if Chrom found out about this, watching his pride and joy fall to such debauchery.
>>
File: 1432149830802c6dd3_cfake.jpg (133KB, 673x800px) Image search: [Google]
1432149830802c6dd3_cfake.jpg
133KB, 673x800px
>Facefucking Lucina was a bit hard to do in a crouching position, so you held her back up to help her go deeper. But since you had hips fit for the job, you were able to thrust it in her mouth much harder than Robin could. >Meanwhile, she was sputtering like an old rust bucket on its last legs trying to fight against her natural limitations. The muscles in her legs and thighs were on fire from being exerted so much, unnaturally much for a woman. Finally, it became too much for her to handle.
>"Hahh… oh gods… I can't… go on… you… finish her… Anon…" Robin said in between breaths.
>You figured that after all this roughhousing with two girls in a steamy sauna, you were like giant prune. A crazy idea came to your mind that none of you have ever tried before: double penetration. Like a ragdoll, you guided Robin's cock in Lucina's tight ass. You'd figure it would be sore by now.
>She screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure as her comrade's cock split her ass cheeks, and made its way deeper into her asshole. Once it was all the way in, you thrust yours into her other hole, which was her pussy. She began to scream even louder, penetrated by two inhumanly large penises from both holes.
>Both of you started thrusting, going very hard on two poor girl. Ramming her with all your might, you finally began to feel your nutsack start to squeeze, indicating that the long ride was almost over.
>>
>"Waah! You… too rough… oh.."
>But Lucina's cries were completely incoherent, so they were ignored. Grunts and moans of sexual pleasure began to fill up the room, echoing against the ceiling and pounding in your ears. A bomb was about to go off in your crotch, unbearable pressure starting to build.
>"Oh… oh gods… I'm going to cum!" Robin grunted. Lucina may have said the same thing, but you couldn't understand it.
>Time started to slow down, unbearable pressure had built up in your cock. You could feel the blood rushing south, your heart going faster than sound, your knees about to disintegrate. It only took a few more seconds until…
>"Ahhh… oh gods… AAAAAAAAGH!!"
>"KYAAAAAAAAA!!" Robin cried in tandem.
>At long last, hot, sticky loads of cum came pouring out your shaft, filling Lucina's little pussy to the brim with your seed. Robin wasn't too far behind, a load of her own cum filling her up in the ass. As you came, you felt Lucina's leg muscles clench shut, crushing your cock with a lockjaw grip, squeezing the life out of you. She squirted all over you, letting her juices spray everywhere.
>All three orgasms came at about the same time, all in total with the force of three freight trains crashing into each other. All of you collapsed onto the floor, completely spent of energy. Robin's cock magically disappeared into the steamy room, disappearing to Naga knows where.
>"Mmn.. I… can't… can't… ffeel mah… anything…" was what Lucina attempted to say, but she was too out of breath to speak comprehensibly.
>It was a long time before either of you got up, and Lucina couldn't walk straight anymore. But you knew she loved it, and she would secretly want to be back for more.
>>
File: d4f1e9c59b67fa2e579a0a0883147282.jpg (304KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
d4f1e9c59b67fa2e579a0a0883147282.jpg
304KB, 850x1202px
You just scored with Robin and Lucina in a long, but thrilling threesome.

Link: http://pastebin.com/4Z7j7jrE

Tharja is next. Until then, good night.
>>
>>412327
Goodnight, o, glorious pervert. We shall keep the thread alive until your return.
>>
Top class, son.

Top class.
>>
File: HT0001.jpg (112KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
HT0001.jpg
112KB, 534x800px
>>
bump
>>
Check this out. Also, getting to work on Tharja.
>>
Moar
>>
File: YzTvf4G.jpg (276KB, 1032x1460px) Image search: [Google]
YzTvf4G.jpg
276KB, 1032x1460px
>>
Keeping the thread alive.
>>
Bump
>>
>>414189
Tharja footjobs? Or are you gonna focus on dat ass?
>>
Tharja magical domination leading to girl-on-top riding/grinding maybe please?
>>
>>417081
I'm okay with this
>>
>>417081
I have some of that idea planned out already.
>>
File: 1456924384962.jpg (52KB, 334x349px) Image search: [Google]
1456924384962.jpg
52KB, 334x349px
Great stories. But I see you are running out of ladies. May I suggest Nikki?
>>
>>
>>418418
Don't worry. I got plenty more ladies in mind. I won't say who.
>>
>>
>>420148
>thumbnail
>>
>>420148
>>
File: 1457053718026.jpg (29KB, 164x152px) Image search: [Google]
1457053718026.jpg
29KB, 164x152px
Damn it Butthead! I like futa now! Because of your story.
>>
Update: Been having trouble getting to my story on Tharja. Life and laziness. But tonight I'll get to work. In the meantime, I'll keep you busy with this.
>>
>>422084
You could try pandering to people's domination fetishes
>>
>>422340
Well, to some degree, the story will be domination
>>
File: 1900e3c6e86265642aeafe518cd8e96e.jpg (234KB, 777x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1900e3c6e86265642aeafe518cd8e96e.jpg
234KB, 777x1318px
I had to bust my ass to do this, but the story on Tharja is complete. I'll post it after I take a shower for a moment.
>>
>Anon is fast asleep in his tent.
>You, Chrom, and the gang had just won an important victory against Gangrel and the Plegians. Now, you had set camp at the edge of the Plegian desert for the night, awaiting return to Ylisse.
>Being the expert tactician you were, you managed to completely outmaneuver and destroy the army, even though you were outnumbered by a longshot. Your guerrilla tactics certainly impressed Chrom, so he had a special reward planned for you when you got home. But for now, you needed to hit the sack.
>On the way of your long journey, you managed to pick up an expert in dark magic named Tharja. Few had seen such prowess before in the dark arts, and magic in general. She was a valuable warrior in your strategy, easily leading the charge and toppling her former Plegian allies.
>>
Yaay!
Also, you churning out these awesome stories
>plus nagging from my brother
has inspired me to do some writing of my own. I'm now working on a novel about wizards being dicks, an adventurer who can't get a break, and his band of accomplices- I mean... travelling cohorts.
>Yes, that sounds plausible.
>>
>Something about you must have appealed to her, as she really admired you. Actually, she downright stalked you, so maybe she admired you a little bit too much. Whenever she was around, she always had that lustful glare in her eyes, which made you feel very uncomfortable. Yet at the same time, it drew you in closer to her, like the devil magic she knew how to do so well.
>Tharja had no personal boundaries between you and her, so she often asked very personal questions like it was an interview, such as "What turns you on?" or "How big is your cock?". Rarely did she ever blush when asking these questions, so how she kept a straight face was beyond you.
>Also, she loved to share her sexual fantasies, hexes, and turn-ons with you. And she often described them in vivid detail, telling you about how she wanted a twelve inch cock pounding her up her ass. Her fantasies were very hot for sure, but they always involved you, and more often than not, it was against your will. How she carelessly tossed these thoughts around made you wonder: "Did she hit her head on the way down from the apple tree?".
>Anyway, it was her face was what led one to ponder such questions. A dark set of eyes, long bangs that ran in front of her forehead and sometimes covering her eyes, and a creepy smile on her face was the stuff of horror movies. Two twintails that ran down her head should have made her look cute, but it actually made her look even more creepy. You could see someone who wasn't straight in the head with a face like that.
>>
>Even if Tharja was screwed up in the head, below her head was a body that the boys would kill for. She was a tad short in stature, coming in at about five feet and a few inches, so there's a start (guys go crazy over short girls).
>She had an ass that was the envy of the rest of the women in camp, and her pride and joy. It was very large and round, especially in proportion to her body. Her glutes were solid slabs of thick, beefy flesh, muscular, and round. It probably wouldn't even jiggle when smacked, firm as blocks of iron.
>She also had a big pair of boingy bits (as Nowi referred to them) that she loved to flaunt to the guys, and use to taunt the ladies. They were E-cups, so you'd think they'd sag a little. Actually, they were as perky as A-cups, and almost free of sag whatsoever. She could still squeeze them, however, if she wanted to use them to toy with you.
>Tharja had a killer body that she could use to bend you to her twisted will. Her thin, scanty clothes only accentuated this body, and made it even harder to fight the temptation. You could see her finely toned abs and thighs through her black bodystocking that covered everything below the neck. To keep some decency, much thicker black, completely opaque fabric covered her breast and crotch areas like a sort of bikini.
>>
>She wore a long black cape with red and gold accents on the inside and edges that ran down to her ankles from a golden collar on her neck. That wasn't all the gold she had, because sitting on her short, raven locks of hair was a thin, wiry crown that resembled a tiara of some sorts. To hold the outfit together was a black loincloth that ran down to her knees, and ended in a triangular point.
>And such a body was only shared with you. Tharja would only share her secrets and fantasies about sex with you. To everyone else, she defended her secrets with her life. Anyone who tried to spread rumors about her would get torn a new one, whether it be her caustic comments or a hex.
>One time when someone called her a whore, she cast a hex on him that rendered the man impotent. Another time, a woman spread nasty gossip about you and Tharja in a relationship. As a curse, the woman's voluptuous breasts were reduced to a flat chest in retaliation. Tharja would do anything to keep you, and- she was coming into the tent right now!
>"Aww, how sweet. He's sleeping. Sleeping and… helpless. Hee hee hee hee…" she cackled, a devilish look in her eye.
>>
>She skulked her way over to your bed, careful not to knock anything over, or trip on something. Her plan required you to be asleep, and so far, it was going without a hitch. An eerie grin grew on her face as she got closer and closer towards you.
>"Heh heh heh… you're my little sex toy now…"
>She placed her hand on your forehead, feeling it over for your body heat, running it through your hair. Her other hand crept toward the covers, slowly pulling them away from you. With the covers out of the way, she reached into your pants, grasping your flaccid cock.
>"Mmmm… you have no idea what you're in for." she whispered into your ear.
>Pulling your pants down past your knees, she let your slowly hardening cock spring out of your underwear and clutched it in her hand. A dark, purple aura began to perspire from her hands, consuming your vulnerable member in the process.
>"Eye for an eye, make him mine!"
>>
>An electric shock rippled throughout your cock like a lightning rod and into your body, frying your brain in the process. It felt like something else was starting to take control of your body, yet you were still sleeping like a log. Truth was, your body was moving on its own now, independent of your brain. You were sleepwalking! Your mind was asleep, but your body was now a device to her twisted will.
>"Yes… now get up."
>Your body began to move on its own, getting out of bed and standing up. Tharja's toothy grin had grown, stretching from ear to ear by now. Her purple eyes were pointed at your crotch, eyeing your package.
>"Good. Now strip!"
>You began to strip off your clothes, starting with shoes and socks, and then removing your shirt and pants and underwear in a seamless motion. You stood there, naked and defenseless to Tharja's desires.
>"Mmmm… you have such a sexy body, Anon. But something's missing…"
>Your dick was fully erect now, but Tharja always told you that she loved it big. She wanted something bigger out of you.
>"Grandmother's wig... make his cock big!"
>>
JT f to k
>>
>In a hot flash, something in your cock gave way. The skin began to stretch, your fully hard erection beginning to get even bigger. And it didn't stop at nine inches, or ten. The head began to swell up in proportion to the shaft, the balls getting bigger, everything expanding until your cock stopped at twelve inches long.
>"Oh gods… mmph… so big…" she moaned, wasting no time to put your huge shaft in her mouth.
>Immediately, she licked and tongued your cock with it in her mouth. Her tongue slithered and slid against the head, as she slowly lowered her head and pushed it deeper into her mouth. She bobbed her head, trying to take the whole thing into her mouth.
>"Mmmm... it's perfect…"
>Lewd moans and groans were muffled by your cock in her mouth, it pushing even further into her mouth. She felt the tip of it poke her throat, a bulge in the shape of your dick forming in her neck. Tharja gagged and choked in pleasure, letting it jab and poke her throat some more. It was only a matter of time until she had to let go for air.
>"Hahh…"
>She began to lick your underside with her tongue, slathering her juices all over the shaft. This was Tharja's wet dream every night, and she got to live it out with you. Her bodystockings were already sopping wet with her nectar of arousal.
>>
>"Hav… have my breasts, Anon."
>She gripped the fabric of her bodystockings and ripped them open. Inch by inch of her breasts were revealed to you, until they tumbled out of their fabric case. She wrapped them around the base, and started moving them up and down, squeezing them against you.
>Almost effortlessly, they slid against your cock, her hard nipples rubbing into your thighs. Her eyes were focused in front of her, locked onto your prize, coated with her saliva for a lube.
>Tharja's tits were so big, more than half of your dick was swallowed up in between them. The rest of it stuck out from inside her cleavage, poking and jabbing her in the mouth. In response, she wrapped her lips around the head, gently licking it with her tongue.
>As she suckled on the head, she began to undo the front of her cape and loincloth, letting them fall to the floor. The scent of Tharja's moistening slit began seeping through her bodystockings and drifting into the air around you. Her clothes were large in area, but thinly woven, to where one could see her muscles and curves.
>Now that she was freed from the restraints of her cape and loincloth, she could move her body much easier. She began to press her breasts tighter around the shaft, moving them with much more vigor. Such vigor reflected her burning desire to be with you, and pleasure you.
>But at the same time, a sense of impatience was forming in her eyes. She tried to continue focusing on her titjob, but the fantasies of you, gripping her body, putting it in her, were beginning to cloud her thinking. After a few minutes, she released your cock from her breasts. Standing up, she locked you in her embrace, drawing her lips close to your ear (implying you could hear her when you were asleep and under some voodoo magic).
>"Pleasure me, Anon… I'm all yours from here…" she whispered.
>>
>Instinctively, you cupped her breasts with your hands. You began to gently knead and squeeze her supple flesh, letting your fingers dig into her skin. Tharja began to softly moan, her face contorting in bliss.
>"Mmmm…" she moaned.
>Her tits were solid mounds of beefy flesh, barely moving in your hands. They certainly weren't hard as rocks, but much firmer than most women. The nipples, however, were very sensitive to the touch. You began to pinch them with your fingers, sending jolts of pleasure through her body.
>"Oooohh… yes!" she squealed.
>Your left hand gravitated towards her huge ass from her left breast, clenching one of her buttocks in your hand. Tharja was about to overheat from your iron grasp. Your fingers pressed into her flesh, the nails poking her her ass.
>Drawing her face closer to yours, the two of you locked in a passionate kiss. Your tongue pushed past her lips, and into her mouth. She completely submitted to your sloppy tongue, letting it press and roll in her mouth. As the two of you made out, your hands groping her body, you slowly moved backwards, falling down onto the bed. The kiss was broken, a sultry gaze in her eyes.
>>
>"You want my pussy, Anon?" she crowed in her husky voice. In response, you forced her legs apart to no protest from Tharja.
>You gripped the legs of her bodystocking, ripping apart a hole on where the crotch was. A tearing noise mixed with a groan of arousal from Tharja, as you tore her clothes open, revealing her sopping, throbbing pussy.
>"Ohh yes… you going to put it in me?" she panted, a smile creeping on her face.
>And put it in her you did. You took all twelve inches of your cock, and thrust it all into her aching folds. Violently retracting it out, you pushed it back in, pumping your hips forward and backward. The tent began to fill up with noises: the bed squeaking, Tharja's moaning, your thighs slapping her body.
>"Nngh… unf… oh gods yes… love me, Anon!"
>If you were awake, you could have seen colors and stars flying through Tharja's purple eyes. Her tongue began to hang out as gasps of hot air puffed out her mouth. Her body began to tense up, tightening its grasp on you. Adrenaline rushed through her veins as proof of how sexually excited she was to live out her wet dream with you.
>You didn't feel it because your mind was asleep, but Tharja's pussy had an airtight grip on your dick, barely allowing it to move. It took all the effort your hex-controlled body had to fuck her this hard, especially to continously pound her like a jackhammer. But the juices secreted from her sopping wet lips were all that you needed to push it in her.
>Most women would be in a bit of pain having something this big go all the way inside of her, but Tharja seemed to have no problem handling cocks this big. Regardless, her heart was accelerating out of control, blood gushing through her arteries at 100 miles an hour. She loved having such a huge cock up one hole, but you could hear her asking for it in the other hole.
>>
>"Please… put it in my ass…" she begged.
>You immediately pulled out, and repositioned Tharja onto her knees with her ass hanging out. Deciding she had no use for her bodystockings anymore, you gripped two sides of them, and began to tear them apart from the seat. The split in her clothes grew even bigger, making its way up the midsection, and to the neck. By there, it was completely destroyed, carelessly cast aside. Grabbing her by her now bare cheeks, you shoved it all into her tight ass.
>As you pulverized her rectum with your throbbing manhood, she gripped the bedsheets, almost ripping pieces off of the mattress. With hearts in her eyes, Tharja let out a very loud cry of pleasure as you pushed all the way up her ass.
>"Oooohh!"
>Pushing deeper into her asshole (and yes she was clean), you may have felt her cheeks clamping harder onto your cock if you were awake. All twelve inches of you pushed through, going deeper and deeper into her tight ass, and with no lube.
>Tharja's face was flushed red, beads of sweat running down her cheeks. Her eyes were rolling backward into her skull. She had given up on coherent speech a long time ago. To add to the mess developing on the covers, drops or her nectar began to drip out her slit, almost making a little puddle.
>Her heart was pounding against her chest, sending blood rocketing through her veins. She was fighting for air, since she was breathing so damn fast. Her world was quaking, her mind was about to explode, the walls started to shake around her. This was her fantasy turned reality.
>"Aghh… you… you're… so ffff…. uhhh…"
>Her ass was starting to bruise, your thighs smacking her ass with the force of a train. The bed was about to fall apart from being abused so much. Tharja was starting to suffocate under her own pleasure. Begging for you to stop, you retracted your cock out of her. Her tender asshole was stretched open from being pulverized so violently.
>>
>"Phew… you were… amazing. But my… pussy… needs more."
>Following her unspoken demands, you laid down onto the bed. With your erection standing up, Tharja awkwardly tried to straddle your legs, guiding it back inside of her. She let it slide back into her nethers with a barely audible slithering noise. With her hips, she began to work the shaft in and out of her.
>"Oooh… yes! Right there..."
>Tharja was in complete control right now. She could rock her hips, backward or forward, up or down, or side to side. When she bounced her whole body up and down, her hair went flying around in motion with her body. The bed began to squeak and shake once again under the weight of the two of you.
>If it weren't for the hex she cast on you, the noise from Tharja's moaning might have woke up. And that may not have ended well, as technically, you did not give consent to her. That only made the sex all the more thrilling, with you under her reins without a word of protest.
>And the best part for her was how long you could last. Being asleep dulled your nerves to sexual stimulation, slowing down your orgasm. But Tharja having such a body meant it was only a matter of time until you had to cum.
>"Ahhhh… I'm getting close..."
>>
>It took a lot of thrusting, but finally, pressure began to build. And this time, it was a sudden burst of pressure. Your cock had become a dam under pressure, about to burst at some point. But Tharja wanted to be closer to you when you came inside of her.
>"Come closer, Anon." she moaned.
>Automatically, you reached your arms out, sitting up and gripping Tharja's backside. Now she could embrace you with her body, letting her breasts press against your chest, letting her lips lock with yours. Once again, she began to buck her hips upward and downward, this time, drawn close in an embrace.
>"Mmmm... I want your… cum… inside of me." she whimpered, staring into your closed eyes.
>As you kept fucking her senselessly, more pressure began to build, to the point to where your sleeping mind could feel it. It almost seemed to expand some more with a huge load of cum developing in your nuts.
>"Oh gods… I'm going to…"
>Every ounce of energy in your body started rushing toward your groin area, getting ready to come shooting of your dick. Your back arched forward, your knees turning into jelly, your glutes abruptly contracting. At long last, the pressure became too much to hold back.
>"Yes! Yes… I… AAAAAAAHHH!!"
>>
>Finally, a flood of cum came gushing out your cock and inside of her. It didn't just come in little contractions, rather it came in a concentrated stream. You were literally ejaculating in her like a fire hose. After a few seconds of spraying, it resumed to several violent contractions, each creaming her insides further and further.
>It took a while to stop, but once it did, cum came dripping out of her sopping pussy, mixing with her juices.
>"Ooh yes! I want your cum!" she cackled, madly stuffing your seed inside of her.
>Having the spell worn off on you, you fell backward into your bed, falling asleep as if nothing happened. Still hungry for you, she laid down on your bed, crawling under the covers. She cuddled and snuggled you for several minutes, as she drifted to sleep.
>The next morning, you woke up to see Tharja right next to you, naked and staring at you.
>"You were excellent last night, Anon."
>>
File: HDCShantae02.jpg (94KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HDCShantae02.jpg
94KB, 800x1000px
Okay, so you just scored with Tharja. Here's the link.

http://pastebin.com/CHb8hUv9

Shantae is next. In addition, I will rewrite the story on Palutena yet again, as I feel my current one doesn't do my waifu justice.
>>
File: 1425192249850.gif (476KB, 188x174px) Image search: [Google]
1425192249850.gif
476KB, 188x174px
>>424428
Keep up the good work!
>>
File: HDCShantaeValentine15.jpg (131KB, 700x1016px) Image search: [Google]
HDCShantaeValentine15.jpg
131KB, 700x1016px
>>
For Shantae, how does a striptease sound?
>>
>>425754
Do it.
>>
Drawfriend, do you write degenerate things like traps and femdom? Because if you do, I have a request.
>>
Changed my mind to keep my story on Palutena the way it is. But any other writefriends can feel free to take it and rewrite it themselves. I'm cool with it.
>>
I tell you what, decent porn of Shantae is too damn hard to find.
>>
Would like a good lapdance scene from a story for refrence (words only please). Having trouble deciding what to say. Need ideas on how to describe one.

Pic related.
>>
File: 1457477274190.jpg (210KB, 1280x437px) Image search: [Google]
1457477274190.jpg
210KB, 1280x437px
Bump
>>
>>
I found this.
>>
File: 1.jpg (264KB, 619x876px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
264KB, 619x876px
>>
>>397224
Sweet name.
>>
File: 1433832726338.png (2MB, 819x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1433832726338.png
2MB, 819x1504px
>>
http://pastebin.com/h7uiXHK9

reader / terminally ill princess, blowjob

with i guess some tenderness? idk. it's still kind of rape though. i'm told it's pretty good, but personally i get embarrassed as fuck by everything i write lel
>>
>>431876
Tharja approves.
>>
>>428572
>>430335
Now that's what I call a Dance of Seven Veils!
>>
File: f6fff346c84468114aab7c2e1f8e702f.jpg (131KB, 1000x1582px) Image search: [Google]
f6fff346c84468114aab7c2e1f8e702f.jpg
131KB, 1000x1582px
>>
>>
File: tumblr_o34uj2UtZV1tu87ovo1_1280.jpg (572KB, 1164x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o34uj2UtZV1tu87ovo1_1280.jpg
572KB, 1164x1920px
Update: I may get the story done tonight or tomorrow night depending on how things go for me. Just stay tuned. Also, pic not related.
>>
>>
Found this.
>>
>>
For those if you who may or may not care about my stories, I have bad news. Got a bad case of writer's block and my story on Shantae will be delayed until at least tomorrow. So to keep you busy, I found this.
>>
>>
File: 1457135426779.jpg (353KB, 809x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457135426779.jpg
353KB, 809x900px
Managed to push out the last bit of my story on Shantae and got it done. Will release it soon. Decided upon a striptease and quickie.
>>
>Anon is at Shantae's house.
>She had invited you to her lighthouse home on a lazy summer day in Sequin Land. Outside, the muggy summer air mixed with the salty of the sea to form a dreadful mix that would wreak havoc on someone's hair. Today was not the day to be outside.
>Inside, however, was the perfect refuge from the balmy summer heat outside. Shantae's lighthouse turned house had heavy brick walls that locked in the cool air inside, like a natural air conditioner. So much for electrical bills.
>Shantae didn't have much of the luxuries in her house, but she managed to live without them. She didn't have a TV, bathtub, air conditioning, none of the modern luxuries you knew. But she didn't care. She had other things to think about.
>And her bubbly personality, brimming with optimism, made it easy for her to forget about the troubles of the world. For one, she loved to practice her dance moves (not the sexy ones yet, you pervert). Shantae was renown by the residents of Scuttle Town for her amazing belly dancing skills, some of which were magic.
>>
>And Shantae had the perfect body for belly dancing, maybe even a stripper. She had toned abs and lovely hips for swaying to the beat. She had a large, plump, round ass and C-cup breasts to add a little spice to her dances. She had golden brown skin, that made her look exotic to those who watched her. And she had a crazy long purple ponytail on her head she could use as a natural dance ribbon. Watching Shantae dance at the town's dance parlor was a spectacle to see, with her passion and flair.
>Shantae was always in uniform for a dance, completely clad in red. She wore a bedlah made of long, baggy pants to ensure flexibility, and a bra held together by a golden ring. Nobody knew why, but she also wore some red cuffs on her shoulders that could be for embellishment, decency, or God knows what.
>To add to her exotic appeal, she was decorated with jewelry and wore some funny looking red shoes. She wore a tiara with a sapphire brooch, gold earrings, gold bracelets, and a purple necklace for her jewelry. It symbolized her status as the defender of Scuttle Town.
>>
>All this made her a favorite for the audience at the dance parlor. There was a tradition at the dance parlor to throw gems (Sequin Land's currency) onto the stage in approval, and that was how the dancers made money. And when Shantae needed some more dough, she'd be off to the dance parlor to perform.
>Sometimes, the dancers will push the envelope and strip for the audience - only late at night, though - for even more money. And if one of the audience members really appeals to one of the dancers, they could invite them into the back room for a private lapdance. If they were lucky, rumors say they may even have sex with them.
>And if these rumors were true, then the dance parlor would be filled whenever Shantae would go on stage. But, she had never performed at the late night shift at the parlor before, so the guys would have to wait.
>Or would they? The problem was that she was strapped on cash, and she desperately needed some. After talking with the owner of the dance parlor, it was decided that Shantae would have to work the late night shift for a few weeks to get the cash she needed.
>Only problem was, despite her sexy body, didn't have a reputation in the art of sex and sexy things. Some would assume she was a wild one under the sheets, but the truth could not be any further from such. She was quite innocent, and was not knowledgable at all in sex. But she knew enough what the intimate bits were, what happens with sex, etc.
>>
>Despite this, Shantae was confident she was going to wow the audiences… somewhat. She was in the other room practicing her dance moves for the show tonight. Stage fright was still a concern for her, but she was going to perform one of her acts on you to help boost her confidence. You were sitting back on the couch when-
>"Anon? I'm ret-2-go!" a voice chimed.
>It was time! You hopped off the couch and climbed the stairs to Shantae's bedroom, where she waited for you. A bunch of furniture was knocked over to create a makeshift stage. She was standing in the middle, playfully staring at you. You sat back on her hammock, and tuned your attention towards her.
>"Please sit down, and enjoy the show."
>A spicy Arabic tune began playing in your head as she began to sway her hips from side to side. Shantae knew how to shake her hips like she had an invisible hula hoop, perfectly drawn circles in the air. Her hips certainly didn't lie, but her hot body was making you impatient.
>>
>First, she took the cuffs on her shoulders, and began to slowly pull them down her arms. Even though it didn't reveal anything, Shantae knew how to make it look sexy. Turning around, she looked back at you with a devilish glare in her eye, quickly pulling off the cuff off her right arm. She carelessly held it in the air, letting you watch her drop it on the floor.
>Now with her left cuff, she began to pull it down her arm. Still looking at you, shaking her ass, she pulled it off and threw it backward, letting it land on you. In your lust-induced stupor, you almost thought it was a pair of panties. But alas, the only thing Shantae revealed to you was her bare shoulders.
>Shrugging her shoulders, twisting her upper body, she kicked off her shoes and knocked them aside. This striptease was fun and all, but your mind was screaming "tits or get the fuck out" .
>Once that was out of the way, she could freely roll her shoulders for you. Gently, she eased off her wristband and necklace, dropping them to the floor. Her upper body rocked from side to side with her hips, trying to keep your fading attention. But it was becoming obvious you wanted more revealing stuff.
>By now, Shantae could tell you were getting bored, so now she knew it was time to get on with the show. Her grasp wrapped around the waistline of her bedlah pants, inching them down her legs. To spice things up, she sashayed her hips side to side, as she pulled her pants down with each little motion she made.
>>
File: 1456828407947.png (206KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456828407947.png
206KB, 800x1000px
>Once she worked her pants down to her thighs, she slowly bent forward and continued inching her pants down. She paid extra attention to her ass, letting it immodestly stick it out for you. By now, her pants were down past her knees. Knowing you were growing impatient, she cut the act, and pulled her pants past her ankles, and off of her legs.
>She wore a velvety red pair of panties underneath, with a golden waistband. Tightly gripping her butt and curves, they almost looked like a bikini when put with her bra. She had your attention again.
>Next, she turned around with her back facing you, and stuck her rump backward towards you. She shook her huge ass up and down and side to side with her hips. All of it hung out as she flaunted her luscious curves for you. Your eyes were glued to her ass for the moment.
>And if that wasn't enough, she reached her hands behind her back and clasped the back of her bra. Gently, she unfastened it from her body and let go of it. But to keep pace, she held it to her chest so you don't get any ideas. Turning around to face you again with a grin on her face, she continued to roll her hips around. You were just aching to see her tits by now.
>In a blur, Shantae's bra disappeared from her chest, and carelessly dangling in right hand. The flesh on her golden brown breasts were visible, except for her nipples that were covered with one arm. With an adorable giggle, she dropped her bra onto the floor. Now it was getting interesting.
>>
File: 1457543628760.jpg (704KB, 4000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1457543628760.jpg
704KB, 4000x1500px
>Teasingly, she cupped her breasts with her hands. She began to grope and fondle her own breasts, careful to hide her nipples just to keep teasing you. Shantae's hips continued to gyrate in big circles, continuing to squeeze and jiggle her supple flesh. You were starting to become restless for her bare tits, the temptation to just jump up onto the stage building.
>To keep you in anticipation, she pressed her breasts together, letting her fingers sink into her skin. She moved them up and down, in little circles, squeezing and kneading them in place, but her nipples were covered by her hands. Seductively, she leaned her back forward, letting you see her cleavage that was somewhat covered by her hands.
>Knoeing it was time to hurry up, she turned around with her back facing you, so you wouldn't see her breasts. In a swift motion, she pulled down her panties with a little booty shake. Once at her ankles, she kicked them aside, leaving her completely naked. She turned her head behind to you, covering her mounds in case you got any ideas.
>"You ready for this?" she chimed.
>With a little wink of her eye, she spun around in a little pirouette to face you and strike a pose. This time, she didn't cover her intimate spots, finally revealing her naked body to you.
>"Ta-daaa! I am proper au naturel."
>>
Music for the striptease scene, starting at post >>440123

https://youtu.be/B1ELuvsnk0s
>>
>At long last, the moment you've been waiting for. The teasing was over. You could now see her dark brown nipples, hairless crotch, neatly packed lips, everything. Now that she was naked, the fun part was about to start.
>In her birthday suit, she resumed swaying her hips, but added more motion to her upper body. For your viewing pleasure, she provocatively rubbed her breast and crotch with her hands. Anticipation had built up inside of you with the momentum of a speeding train, and you were losing control. Just as you were about to jump onto the stage, Shantae flashed a smirk at you.
>"Please stay seated. I have a special dance just for you."
>Shantae continued to flounce her hips, walking her way towards you and hopping off the stage. As she got closer, your heart began to accelerate, your face beginning to heat up. As she shuffled her feet closer to you, thoughts of lust ran through your head.
>Once she was in front of you, she turned around again, letting her big ass face you. She straddled her legs onto your lap, splitting your legs open to expose the bulge in your pants. With your boner accessible to her, she focused her movement to her hips and ass.
>In your lap, she began grinding her butt against your crotch and gyrate her hips on your thighs. You could barely see a trail of her juices forming on your pants with each motion she made. The bulge in your pants was poking into her lips, gently prodding her pussy.
>"Admiring my deirrere, Anon?"
>>
>The tent that formed in your crotch was growing tighter by the moment, almost about to burst your fly open. Shantae had noticed it by now, and used her amazing dance moves to cater to it. She confined her movement to around your boner, rubbing and grinding it with her ass.
>Reflexively, you grabbed her breasts in front of you, slightly screwing up Shantae's rythm. Suddenly, her lapdance became even hotter on your end, as she let you roughly grope her body, something most strippers wouldn't allow (at least the bouncer).
>As you squeezed her mounds, the trail of her juices forming on your pants became slightly thicker, and wider. Much to her adorable nature, she let out some of the cutest moans you've heard when you tweaked her nipples and groped her breasts. Just the sound was about to make you jizz your pants.
>"Eeek! Be gentle, Anon. I'm very... ahh.. sensitiveee!"
>Shantae had never been touched in such areas before, so it became difficult for her to concentrate on her hips. As a result, the gyrations of her hips grew increasingly uneven and choppy. That wasn't on your mind anymore, as you had found her moans to be even better than a lapdance. So you took your pointer and middle fingers, and jammed them inside her pussy.
>"Waah!! I said, be gentle Anon!". But her protest only fell upon deaf ears.
>>
>Your fingers slid in and out of her, accumulating a coat of her juices. It was rather tight in there, and everything inside was unspoiled by another man, so you figured out she was a virgin. Not even a toy had ever been stuck in there, but maybe her fingers. This girl really was more innocent than her attire made it seem.
>It didn't take long for her nectar to really start pouring out and start getting your pants wet. To keep her going, you began to curl your fingers inside of her and rub her clit. At the same time, you used your other hand to play with her nipples and squeeze her breasts. >Shantae was helpless against your manhandling, like she was some kind of two-bit sex doll. Her skin began to burn against yours, flushing a deepening blood red. You could feel her heart racing, her legs and hips start to wobble and twitch, her back arching forward like an angry cat. It wasn't much longer until she was going to burst.
>"Oooh, I'm about to cum!" she cried.
>How such an innocent girl learned such language only made that line all the more pleasing to hear. Occasionally, she liked to have her little "sexy time", so perhaps that would explain. Anyway, she was getting very close to releasing everything onto you. You gave her clit a good rub, pushing her past the breaking point.
>"I'mgonna… UWAAAAAAAH!!"
>>
>Her loins violently contracted onto your fingers with a thick spray of her juices that splattered all over your pants. Shantae's hair trigger exploded all over you, leaving her breathless.
>"Hahh... I guess I'll have to… return the favor…" she panted.
>She inched her way off your lap, and collapsed onto her knees and onto the floor. Hesitantly, she undid the button on your pants, flinching when she heard the little pop sounds.
>She stared at the tent pitched in your crotch for a few seconds. Shantae knew there was no turning back now, but this wasn't the way she imagined she'd lose her virginity. Regardless, she pressed on and pulled down the zipper and brought your pants down past your knees.
>"Well, here goes nothing."
>With a little sigh, she eased your underwear down, releasing the throbbing erection concealed until now. It sprang up, free from its constraints, almost giving off a little snarl at her. Shantae was a bit startled by the size of it, as she had never been in a man's pants before.
>"Wow, uhh… it's big." she mumbled.
>Timidly, her lips descended upon your twitching cock and took the head into her mouth. Yes, Shantae had a choppy rythm, but none of that mattered in your hormone addled stupor.
>The nervous look in her eyes certainly demonstrated her inexperience, but you could also see a fire in it, burning with passion. She knew she wasn't very good at this, but your pleasure was her top priority right now, so she carried on.
>>
>Eager to please you, she tried pushing your cock even deeper into her mouth. Her eyes began to moisten from the tip jabbing the back of her throat, but it wasn't enough to trigger the gag reflex. Something else of hers was moistening as well, confirmed by a tiny puddle of her juices forming on the floor.
>It was so wrong for Shantae to go sucking off someone as carelessly as this, but it was the right amount of wrong for her. She loved this new sense of freedom she achieved with you, releasing her inner sexual desires on you.
>After a few minutes, she pulled away to breathe. A gust of hot air - and some slobber - burst from her mouth as she caught her breath. You could say she was acting like more of a slut than a half-genie, an inner succubus possessing her mind.
>"Oh, Anon. Please put it in me!" she cried without thought.
>>
>Those were probably not what she wanted to have come out her mouth, but it was too late to take it back now. You pushed her onto her bed, took her by the legs, and spread them open, her pussy appearing like a blooming flower. With no hesitation, your tip was poking against her entrance and pushing her lips apart.
>"Fffff… oh yeah…" she whispered, as her virginity was taken away.
>Now that she was penetrated for the first time, you could slide your cock in and out of her, feeling her tight walls grapple you by the shaft. Just the feeling of your dick inside of her made her go even wetter for you.
>You pushed and pulled her body in motion with your thrusts, letting her breasts jiggle and bounce on her chest, her ass slap your thighs. Listening to her erotic moans pushed you to go faster inside of her, to release your carnal urge all over her.
>"Oooh... keep going!"
>It took all the willpower you had to not explode inside of her, because she was so tight from the inside. But the image of her ass ingrained into your mind served as the motivation to keep you pressing forward.
>The hammock began to violently rock and sway with the two of you going at each other. Loud moans and cries began to echo inside of the room, Shantae egging you to go on. To keep her going, you grasped her breasts once more, and tried groping them in rythm with your thrusts.
>>
>"Aahhn… slow down!"
>You didn't listen, and began to ram her faster and harder. An internal fire began to rage inside of you, and Shantae was the only thing that could put it out. You had become a succubus in the flesh for her, taking control of her body, molding her to your lustful will.
>Demons began to take control of you, tuning out Shantae's pleas for you to slow down or to go easy on her. At this point, she had to accept that you were the one in control, and that she was in for a crazy ride.
>Wanting more of her ass, you flipped her around and onto her knees so it would hang out. In an instant, you reinserted your dick inside of her, and continued thrusting. Now was your chance to get a piece of it. You drew your hand back and swung it forward with an open-palmed slap.
>"Oww! Stop… that…" she protested breathily.
>It was hard to make out on her dark skin, but you left a red handprint on her right cheek. You could feel the burn on her spot left behind by your hand as her cheeks thumped against your legs.
>You were loving every minute you were having with Shantae. But the ride was about to come to an end, as the stimulation was starting to catch up with you. Still, you had to make every moment worth it, as you had taken her virginity and you wanted to make it memorable for her.
>Still, Shantae was quick in bed, and she could make someone cum quickly with her hot body and tight pussy. All you had time for anyway was a little quickie. But it was a memorable one at that, as it was her first.
>>
>Quickly, you began to feel your balls clench up and fill up with warm cum. It wasn't going to be long until Shantae milked you dry. Mental images, visual stimulation, and loud moans began to chip away at your continence.
>"Ahh… I'm going to cuuum!"
>The pressure began to build in your shaft, a rocket about to launch from inside of you. In a few seconds, it became too much to handle. One more thrust was enough to make you erupt.
>"Anon! Uhh… UWAAAAAAAH!!"
>With the force of a flood, her juices came pouring out in sync with her lips squeezing the life out of your cock. Your thick, sticky seed came pouring out and filled her up from the inside.
>Shantae was somewhat exhausted, but at the same time, looked like she had more gas in the tank. Your cock wasn't going limp, so you could keep on going.
>"Ready for round two, Anon?"
>>
Okay, you just scored with Shantae. Here's the pastebin link.

http://pastebin.com/wXtQL7dz

Mona is next. And I'm going to go the old fashioned way. Yeah, the pizza delivery gal, straight outta the '70s.
>>
File: 1418169764494.png (396KB, 901x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1418169764494.png
396KB, 901x1350px
Loved it.
Thanks Butthead.
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (422KB, 2800x2100px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
422KB, 2800x2100px
What do all four of these ladies have in common?
>>
Bump.
>>
>>441255
Uh... They want to get their asses eaten?
>>
File: 1454626018178.jpg (14KB, 225x247px) Image search: [Google]
1454626018178.jpg
14KB, 225x247px
This is all great butthead
keep doin what you're doin
>>
File: 1457907895230.png (150KB, 624x318px) Image search: [Google]
1457907895230.png
150KB, 624x318px
>>441255
all not shield knight
>>
>>
File: e7c66b511d92395527a669848b8feef8.jpg (101KB, 736x1031px) Image search: [Google]
e7c66b511d92395527a669848b8feef8.jpg
101KB, 736x1031px
>>
bump
>>
>>431876

samefagging with some more het slavey shit

http://pastebin.com/rVqdrGes

Human Doll

>tags: readerdom / femsub, rape, immobile / mindless victim, groping, twisted genius, vaginal

the rest of my shit is futa and / or /d/-level material lol
>>
File: ba28c2da09345b56a20a21811edf0c3a.jpg (129KB, 720x1432px) Image search: [Google]
ba28c2da09345b56a20a21811edf0c3a.jpg
129KB, 720x1432px
Hey. Update time. Having a fun writing my next story, so it's gonna be good. I might have it done as early as late tonight or tomorrow, much faster than I anticipated. Be ready, folks.
>>
Great stories so far. Might I suggest Hex Maniac at some point?
>>
>>447790
Mah nigguh
>>
Hey guys, it's ready!

>Anon is sitting around at his apartment, waiting for a pizza to be delivered.
>It was a dreary day outside, lavender clouds filling up the evening sky. There was nothing to do tonight, and it was just you. Alone. Everybody else was either too busy to hang with you or not interested. Guess it was time to order a pizza for dinner.
>You were sitting around in your plainly colored recliner, surfing channels on TV for something good. Cartoons, they're all reruns. Reality, scripted and stupid. News, bunch of conservative bullshit. Nothing cool to see on TV today.
>Your apartment was generic, almost cookie-cutter in appearance. Painted red walls with trim from pieces of wallpaper to decorate the room, plush, carpeted floors that you kept in decent shape, and a fair amount of space. You lived on the top floor of a five-story apartment complex, so looking out the window gave you the view of the city streets below.
>The room was kept fairly clean and in top shape. But right now, a terrible stench was filling the air; it was you that stunk. Sitting around all day in what was a hot summer day made you work up a good sweat, and of course, it stank. You had time before the delivery gets here, so it was time to take a shower.
>>
>Inside the bathroom, was a sink, a toilet, and a roomy shower stall. And pretty much nothing else. The room was blandly decorated with white tile and plastered brown walls, nothing really of note. But it was your bathroom, and it did the job for a place for you to shower or go empty your bowels.
>Locking the door behind, you stripped your clothes off and threw them into the hamper across the sink. You hopped into the shower and turned the knob to the left, releasing the floodgates.
>Hot water rushed from the shower head and sprayed all over you. It was the best kind of way to ease yourself after a long, boring day. Now begins your typical routine in the shower: soak your hair, lather up some shampoo in it, wash it away, and scrub your underarms with some soap.
>But just as you were in the middle of showering, you heard a faint ring of the door bell. Without thinking, you shut off the water and hopped out of the shower. You quickly tried drying yourself off with a towel and wrapped it around your waist to cover your intimate spots.
>>
File: a952aca750570d67980fc9b31bb88d63.jpg (121KB, 635x1101px) Image search: [Google]
a952aca750570d67980fc9b31bb88d63.jpg
121KB, 635x1101px
>Peering out the eye hole of the door, you could see a lady at your door with a box in her hand. Her skin was of fair complexion, and vibrantly young. She had long, reddish-orange hair with three long bangs on the sides of her head. All her hair was suppressed by a red biker's cap with a pair of goggles.
>Her outfit left plenty to the imagination. She wore a long red cape fit for a queen, lined with a lovely white fur to keep her warm. Under her cape was your average outfit for a trendy teenage girl: a red crop top, a red skirt held by a brown leather belt with a blue, heart-shaped buckle, and a pair of red boots.
>From the looks of her body, you could tell she was at least barely legal. And if she was actually jailbait, then she was some pretty strong bait. Her crop top was struggling to hold back her large assets, she had drop-dead curves and abs, and an almost hourglass figure that just screamed "come at me, boys".
>At the same time, she had a bit of a rugged appearance to her that gave off a tomboyish vibe. For one, her face was more blocky than smooth with rough cheekbones and brown eyes reflecting her sassy attitude. Two, you could see a little muscle on her from all that running around, carrying pizza boxes up the stairs, always on the move. And three, she wore a biker's cap that you'd see on a guy.
>But now wasn't the time to go gawking at girls, because the pizza was here and it was time to eat. You could already hear your stomach growling in anticipation. You opened the door, and let the woman inside.
>>
K
>>
You're a god among men
>>
>"Hello, and thank you for ordering from Mona Pizza! I'm Mona, and I'll be your provider." the lady chimed with a smile.
>You knew who Mona was from eating at the restaurant she worked at, and she knew your name from high school days. But for the sake of professionalism (and this story) the two of you were strangers, even though you still knew her from college.
>Gladly, you took the box and propped it onto the table, hot and ready to eat. You could already smell the recognizable scent of a pizza: the melted cheese coated with spices and greasy oils, the crust glazed with garlic and herbs, the toppings of your choice. Why were you just sitting here alone, when you could eat such a pizza with Mona?
>"Okay if that's everything, then it will be $12.99."
>Shit. You were flat broke and standing in front of a woman in a towel. This could end well. You asked her about credit cards or checks, and she did accept them. But you remembered that you didn't have either.
>In the middle of your dramatic episode, you heard a rumble of thunder outside. The sky had turned a dark purple, and the wind was growing stronger outside. In about thirty seconds, rain came down from the sky in torrents, so you couldn't run down to the ATM for some cash without losing your towel from getting soaked.
>>
>Mona stared back, watching her red Vespa cower under the wooden carports in the parking lot. You assumed that she had to wait out the storm before returning to work. But the truth was, you were her last customer for the day, so she could go home after serving you. Quickly, she hatched an idea in her head.
>"Unless… you can find another way to pay me." she cooed, a drastic change in tone.
>You knew exactly what she was implying as she ambled into your room. Her right hand was reaching under your towel and grasping your hardening cock, and giving gentle pulls and tugs on it. Once her hand wrapped around your shaft, you felt your back scrunch up and your knees buckle.
>With each little tug she gave on your foreskin, you could feel the warmth of her grasp on the shaft. There was only one explanation for having a woman jerk you off in public: she wanted you in bed, right now. But you weren't sure she was legal.
>"No. I'll try and find some cash lying around" you mumbled thoughtlessly while prying her grasp loose.
>Instincts told you to back off from her advances as she didn't exactly look eighteen, and you didn't want the fuzz on your ass. Unconsciously, you ran to the bedroom and shut the door behind you, stopping to catch your breath and allow your erection to withdraw. Now that was was off your mind, you could go digging around the room for loose change and dollar bills to come up with the $12.99 you needed.
>>
>You wandered around the room, picking up pennies and dimes from the drawer, busting the old piggy bank open, searching under the mattress, trying to find some money. Keep in mind that you were still wearing only a towel that was barely hanging onto your body, and was beginning to slip away.
>A faint clicking sound reached your ear, like a belt buckle coming undone. You thought you heard clothes landing on the floor. Mona was the only other person in the apartment besides you, so it was easy to assume it was her.
>"Getting naked without me, Anon?" cooed a voice from behind.
>Standing at the door was Mona, naked except for her red cape hanging provocatively from her elbows and her funny biker's cap. She was leaning against the doorframe, eyes half shut and a grin that stretched from ear to ear on her face.
>Very little of her body was hidden to you. Her pair of double D-cup breasts puffed out proudly on her chest, complete with erect nipples and supple skin. You could also see her cleanly shaven slit, completely hairless and as smooth as the rest of her skin.
>Her flat abs looked even better when she was naked than with her crop top, now that you could see the V-shape that lead down to her crotch. Only thing hidden from you was really her ass, that drove your imagination up the wall. But it was big enough to create a lump in her cape, as well as show some underass.
>"Don't worry. I'm eighteen... and a few months." she crowed, reading your mind and blowing you a kiss.
>>
>This just managed to make her legal… barely. At least that managed to ease your fears somewhat. It also perked you up even more, knowing that you get to score with someone so young.
>"So, what do you want from me?" you asked.
>"Give me something… large… with extra sausage..." she punctuated with a lick of her lips.
>Stuck in place, you stood up and let your towel slide off your hard cock and fall down to the floor. Mona got onto her knees and hungrily stared at it, licking her lips at the sight. She let her cape fall off her shoulders and onto the floor as well, leaving the two of you naked and horny.
>"Mmmm, this looks good."
>You were lost in a lusty haze, that you almost didn't notice Mona wrapping her breasts around your shaft. She squeezed them together, smothering your dick in between with only the head poking out. The heat from her skin was trapped in between her cleavage and moved in sync with her pumping motions.
>Her breasts effortlessly slid against your cock, gripping the shaft like a soft, silky vise and shaped around it to form a fleshy mold. Teasingly, she curled her tongue around the glans and swirled it around the shaft in tandem with every little move she made with her breasts.
>>
>"Hee hee, how does it feel to have your cock in between my huge tits?" she cooed, articulating her words as she spoke.
>Just listening to her husky voice sent electric pulses through your body. As if getting a titjob wasn't enough to get you in the mood, watching her poke and prod you with her tongue made you restless for her hot body.
>And to keep you really going, she began to wrap her lips around the head, gradually taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth. She squeezed her breasts harder on you, moving her hands back and forth and rolling your cock around in between her mounds.
>After a few seconds, she tasted the precum forming on the head. Staring at you, she released your cock from the grasp of her breasts, and let her mouth take over. In one motion, she gobbled up the shaft and took it down to the hilt. She bobbed her head up and down, sliding the shaft in and out her mouth.
>Immediately, your legs began to twitch on their own. Feeling her lips slither up and down the shaft sent ripples of pleasure through your body. Heat began to build on your forehead, and your back contracted, indicating she had pushed you over the edge.
>You couldn't see it, but there were ropes of cum shooting out your cock and into her mouth. Unfazed, she took in every spurt of your seed and savored the taste of each one. After several contractions, she pulled it out with a little "pop" and gulped it all down.
>"Mmm, that was delicious." she purred.
>Now that you had came, you figured it was over and all she wanted was a little titjob/blowjob action. You were just about to open your dresser drawer to get dressed, when-
>"Where do you think you're going, sexy?"
>>
>Mona's voice made you freeze in your tracks. You could feel her hands grapple onto your shoulders, and her breasts squish against your back. Feeling her hot, heavy breath run down your neck completely paralyzed you in place, unable to move or to resist her advances.
>"I didn't say I was finished with you, Anon. You still gotta pay me for letting me suck your delicious cock."
>"But how?" you asked, turning around to face her.
>"Grab my boobs and I'll show you how." she responded with a wink in her eye.
>Yielding to her unwavering, insatiable libido, you cupped her breasts with your hands and rubbed them in little circles. Your fingers sank into her supple flesh, molding it to your firm grasp. Mona responded with a sultry chuckle , playfully grinning at you with her eyes half shut.
>"Oooh baby, keep going…"
>>
>But you had other ideas in mind. Your left hand went astray, leaving the right hand to play with her breasts alone. It crawled down her back and towards her ass, gripping in your hand, squishing the flesh in her hand. Lips met with each other in an instant, stifling Mona's moans of pleasure.
>Your tongue pushed through her lips and into her mouth, dancing and dueling with her own tongue. Juices mixed with each other in your mouths, helping your tongues easily slip and slither against each other.
>With your left hand, you gripped and squeezed her ass, coyly groping and fondling it. With your right hand, you grappled her breast in your palm, pinching and twisting hwr nipple. And with your cock, you gently slid the underside at the entrance of her pussy, accumulating her juices all over it.
>You could feel the heat from her body, radiating off of yours and merging with your own body heat. It only got more and more intense as the foreplay continued on. After about five minutes, the two of you part for air, staring into each other's eyes.
>"Oh please put in me, Anon." she whispered.
>The two of you flopped onto your bed, warmly embracing each other. Once you were both laid down, you eased your cock towards your entrance, pushing her labia apart and into the vagina. Hearts formed in her pupils as you infiltrated her inner folds.
>"Aaahn, oh yes. Fuck me, Anon!"
>>
>Motivated by her words, you thrust your hips forward and retracted them backward in a pumping motion. With each thrust you made, the mattress rocked and the frame rattled and squeaked. Flesh collided with each other, the noise mixing with your primal grunts and groans as you rammed her pussy with unrelenting force.
>"Oooh, ohgod… yes! P-please... fuck me harder!" she pleaded.
>You obliged, thrusting even faster and harder. Your hips were moving fast enough to move on their own if you let go of them. Her pussy was very warm, sopping wet, and airtight on your cock. Blood began racing through your veins, launched by your thundering heart in your chest. This was the best sex in your life, and you wanted this feeling to last forever.
>There was an old saying that said: "You can sleep with a blonde. You can sleep with a brunette. But you'll never get any sleep with a redhead." . This old quote wasn't any more true than now, having red hot sex with the redheaded Mona. Passionate fires continued to rage in your loins, and Mona was the only one who could put them out right now.
>"Ah yes! Your cock… so big… ffff… inside of meee… I… ohhh… uhnnn…"
>>
>She tried to finish her sentence, but she had lost her breath, as well as her coherence. You were starting to wear down yourself, so you had to slow down for a moment and change positions. Mona flipped around onto her stomach and let her ass jut out towards you. In response, you thrust your cock back into her sheath, and resumed madly pounding and hammering her pussy.
>"Unnnnhhh… oh yes… please don't stop!" she whined.
>Keeping the pace going, you swung your palm and let it slap her right ass cheek. Her flesh rippled with a loud smack. Leaving behind your handprint, you gripped her ass and yanked her whole body towards you, pushing it harder and harder into her.
>The bed shook, rattled and rolled under the force of your movements. You had become a wild animal, the fire in your loins a raging inferno. Orgasm had become an afterthought from how intense the sex was. All that was on your mind was her body.
>The two of you had reached whole new worlds of pleasure. Your minds were about to explode with each other, as they simply weren't built to handle this kind of pleasure. With every thrust, the two of you drifted further and further from reality. Nothing could interrupt this kind of sex. Not the phone, or the neighbors, or the doorbell.
>Mona was very sensitive around the ass, so having you grip it with all your might drove her wild. All you could hear from her was her ass slapping against your wet thighs, and her cries of ectasy and encouragements for you to keep going.
>Trying to keep the sex from getting boring, you pulled out and laid onto your back. Her legs wobbling, Mona aimed her swollen pussy over your throbbing dick and took it back in. She began bouncing on you, using the mattress to propel her body upward.
>"Nngh... you're so fucking… big, Anon… and haaard!"
>>
>When she landed on your body, her breasts bounced with her body, flopping and jiggling everywhere. And you could see the whole thing from down here: her face, lost in a haze of sex, her breasts, bouncing up and down, her ass, rythmatically smacking your legs with her motions.
>This time, the bed began to softly squeak as the two of you continued roughhousing each other. Hopefully none of your neighbors would write up a letter, because this was some crazy sex. But it was finally drawing to a close, because your balls began to tighten up.
>"Oh my god… I'm going to… cuuum!" she cried.
>"Should I-" you started.
>"Oh yes! Cum inside of me! Release your… seed inside of meee!" Mona interrupted.
>It was time. Not holding back, you focused all your energy onto your cock. Even more pressure than the previous orgasm built up in your cock, indicating you were about to blow a huge load inside of her. In seconds, you were about to erupt under this much pressure. It wasn't long until…
>"Uh uhh... AAAAAAAHHH!!"
>Finally, the orgasm hit you with the force of a speeding train. Violent contractions began in your hips and glutes, as streams of hot, sticky cum gushed from you and into her nethers. It was several seconds until it was all over.
>Mona pulled out and collapsed onto the bed next to you, little drips of cum leaking past her lips. She heaved and puffed, legs twitching, completely spent from fucking you. Now that the sex was over, you could hear the pouring rain continue outside.
>"That… was… amazing…" she panted.
>The two of you locked into an embrace, with your face in between her breasts. She pecked your forehead with kisses, lewdly cuddling and snuggling against you. You pulled the blankets over each other, and squeezed your bodies together, slowly drifting to sleep.
>You got to score with the hottest pizza girl you knew, and it was awesome. Best of all, free pizza! Fortunately, you remembered to put it in the fridge so it wouldn't go bad.
>>
File: summer_daisy_by_sigurdhosenfeld.png (529KB, 667x1030px) Image search: [Google]
summer_daisy_by_sigurdhosenfeld.png
529KB, 667x1030px
Okay, so you just scored with Mona, the pizza girl. Here's the link:

http://pastebin.com/hWyUD6UK

Daisy is next. But until then, I need some sleep.
>>
HI IM DAISY
>>
I've got a blog where I write a ton of commission stories about catfights, sexfights, wrestling and the like. googling Excitin Fightin should pull it up

actually got my first commission job off of 4chan, except I wrote it for a copy of Left 4 Dead 2 for a guy who wanted a sadomasochistic threesome between the legendary bird pokemon

yea, that's not on the blog
>>
>>449259
Looks cool. Personally, I'd love to see you write a fight between Jimmy and Timmy from South Park like they did in one episode, but I'm guessing it's not your cup of tea. Oh well. And I'm saving my money, so I can't comission. Oh well.
>>
>>448617

Definitely should make ample mention of Daisy's rear, her ass is great.
>>
File: デイジー姫 (176).png (3MB, 2150x1200px) Image search: [Google]
デイジー姫 (176).png
3MB, 2150x1200px
>>448617
>>
File: デイジー姫 (197).png (1017KB, 859x1198px) Image search: [Google]
デイジー姫 (197).png
1017KB, 859x1198px
>>
File: デイジー姫 (185).png (706KB, 600x773px) Image search: [Google]
デイジー姫 (185).png
706KB, 600x773px
>>450559
Yes, quite
>>
File: a236a56533053d7b2098eb08cdcc7fa2.jpg (720KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
a236a56533053d7b2098eb08cdcc7fa2.jpg
720KB, 1680x1050px
Just wanted to share one of my favorites.
>>
File: HDCDaisyxPeachComm.jpg (141KB, 1000x929px) Image search: [Google]
HDCDaisyxPeachComm.jpg
141KB, 1000x929px
Daisy knows the 1up trick.
>>
File: 1458349272513.jpg (36KB, 314x272px) Image search: [Google]
1458349272513.jpg
36KB, 314x272px
>>
>>405882
I'd imagine Metaknight is just a cockhead with arms and legs - hence the full-coverage helmet
>>
>>
File: 1458012311609.jpg (41KB, 314x471px) Image search: [Google]
1458012311609.jpg
41KB, 314x471px
Girl's day out at the pool... au naturel.
>>
>>455237
Even better the 51st time I've seen it
>>
File: デイジー姫 (101).png (1022KB, 1014x878px) Image search: [Google]
デイジー姫 (101).png
1022KB, 1014x878px
>>453698
>>
File: 1457937709947.png (409KB, 724x1464px) Image search: [Google]
1457937709947.png
409KB, 724x1464px
>>
Hey guys. We might have some big changes underway. For all future stories, you will have a few lines of dialogue to say. This opens up a new world of possibilities for me to write. In previous stories, you had no lines of dialogue written in the story because I wanted you to come up with your own dialogue. But now, you will have lines written in for you. You can still come up with your dialogue, though. As a result, I may have to revise or rewrite some of my previous stories.

Tl;dr, I might have some rewriting to do.
>>
>>455237
Bit higher res
>>
>>457262

Sounds cool. Are you just going to add lines yourself? Or do you want us to help suggest things to say?

In either case, obviously, you want the lines to sound sexy enough rather than corny. Or at least nothing boner-killingly silly sounding.
>>
>>457508
I'll add a couple of lines that you say to fit the situation and to carry on the plot. But while you read it, you can add your own lines in your head as your reading.
>>
>>457508
Actually, I will also start accepting suggestions. Right now, I'm doing more work on my story with Samus, and am rewriting the scene near the beginning where you are trying to seduce her. Check out the links near the OP for the original story.
>>
>>457640
>>457807

Sounds fair. Hell, we could always suggest alternate lines as the stories are posted, and you can decide which ones fit. Goes without saying that we'll have to be mindful not to suggest anything too wordy, since that could disrupt the flow of things if you had to suddenly revise more than just a line to suit a dialogue piece.
>>
Anyone up for skinny dipping?
>>
>>459212
W-will it be with Daisy?
>>
File: 1457692864381.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457692864381.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>425278
>>
>>459409
Uhhh... that's cum on her breasts. I've seen that pic before.
>>
File: PDaisy01.jpg (68KB, 800x1258px) Image search: [Google]
PDaisy01.jpg
68KB, 800x1258px
>>459212
Actually yes. In the whole story with Daisy, both of you are already naked. Daisy and the reader will be skinny dipping.
>>
>>459924
Noice
>>
File: 04.jpg (394KB, 1563x1268px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
394KB, 1563x1268px
Another favorite of mine. God I wish he'd come back.
>>
>>457807
I suggest you do what
>>403044
said and set up an AO3 account or something so we can find all your work in one place, somewhere more permanent than a 4chan thread.
>>
>>397224
Needs more loli
>>
Found this and wanted to share. Because sharing is caring.
>>
>>462297
You know what, maybe I should get to work on that sometime. But I'd like to finish rewriting my stories first. If you want to see my older thread, check out desustorage for now.
>>
>>461519
He uploads about once a year T_T
>>
File: 1457973755985.jpg (58KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457973755985.jpg
58KB, 600x800px
>>464186
I know dude. That sucks ass. He's one of the first porn artists I discovered, and his work has aged wonderfully. Wish he'd come back, for all that is worthy of fapping.

Also pic kinda not related
>>
>>
>>461519
Whats the artists name?
>>
>>465375
His name is Revtilian. And he's become another favorite of mine.
>>
>>465777
>>465375
Artist is SigurdHosenfeld.
>>
>>431101
kek
>>
Getting close to completing the story with Daisy. Going to involve some light BDSM on her from you and elements of tsundere, as well as skinny dipping. It's been through a lot of changes, but it's almost here.
>>
Okay, it's finished. I know this is 4chan and all, but I need to get this done soon so I can get some sleep.
>>
>Anon is taking a trip to the beaches of Sarasaland to see Princess Daisy.
>You had really been sent here on a diplomatic mission, but Daisy, as carefree and fun-loving as she was, took it as an opportunity to play. And what better way to play than hanging around at the beautiful beaches of Sarasaland?
>The sun was shining like a diamond from above, there wasn't a cloud in sight for miles, and the sky was a beautiful sapphire blue that you'd only see on the best kinds of days. Warm rays of sunshine refracted off each little grain of sand on the beach, making it shine with a beautiful beige color. The sea nearby shimmered under the hot sun with an almost metallic sheen you'd almost never see. Best off, you had this beach all to yourself… and Daisy.
>You were sitting around nearby the painted cinderblock bathrooms waiting for Daisy to come out and play. Truth was you were going skinny dipping with her, and she was storing away her clothes in the women's room so nobody would take them. Didn't take long for you to strip out your shirt and shorts, but it was taking forever for Daisy to get undressed.
>"Can you hurry up!?" you barked into the vent.
>"Hang on, Anon. I'm almost finished!" she chimed in response.
>>
For the next post, here's a link to some background music.

https://youtu.be/jTqXxHmcpTY
>>
File: ffd71b711ab8de2b406c2b5d0aa9c214.jpg (260KB, 859x1145px) Image search: [Google]
ffd71b711ab8de2b406c2b5d0aa9c214.jpg
260KB, 859x1145px
>Just hearing her cheery voice calmed you down. Although her peppy nature was a tad irritating at times, you just couldn't get mad at her. Daisy couldn't help that she was so full of spunk and sass. It was her cheery personality that was the cherry on top of one of the hottest, most delightful ladies to be around.
>To pass the time, you kicked back and rested your eyes. Listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean waves, and the wind blowing in the palm trees were slowly lulling you to sleep. The warm sun was all you needed for a blanket, and the soft sand was all you needed for a pillow and mattress. You were about to take off to dreamland when…
>"Okay, I'm ready!"
(Music in link starts here)
>Daisy finally came out the tent, completely naked already. She had a bulky frame that was big enough to hold her big heart and hot personality. Of course, Peach had the more graceful looking figure, but Daisy had the more bulky and rustic figure. Daisy took pride in her big, curvy body, and loved to jokingly insult Peach for her skinny frame.
>"Ta-daaa! Whaddya think, Anon?" Daisy giggled, flinging her hair back.
>She puffed her chest out with her hands behind her head, shamelessly flaunting her voluptuous thighs that she took pride in. Daisy's prominent V-shape lead to a well trimmed bush of pubic hair, as well as a perfetly shaped pussy. Her pose also put her perky, firm, C-cup breasts on display for the world to see. Obviously, Peach had bigger tits, but Daisy's were firmer and even more perky.
>Daisy also had a Brazilian ass she used to punctuate her movements, such as bumping her hip when she closed the door, sashaying her booty when she walked, or spanking it for a taunt. Watching her ass move under her dress was one thing, but it was another when it was bare, as it often jiggled and moved around when she walked.
>>
>"B-beautiful…" you stuttered as your cock began to harden. Only problem was that Daisy explicitly said no sex before you arrived to the beach.
>"You want to go play in the water?"
>"Sure…" but you were quickly interrupted.
>"Well what are you waiting for, Anon? Let's go!" she cried, grabbing you by the wrist and sprinting off into the water with you.
>You were flailing around in the air like a ragdoll trying to keep up with Daisy. Sand was sent flying from your footsteps, forming a path in the sand, until the two of you limply splashed into the cool ocean blue. Relief at last from the hot coals that kept you speeding towards the water.
>The water was wonderful: crystal clear and just the right temperature. Perfect for swimming and splashing around in the water. And it wasn't too salty on you either, so your nostrils didn't burn when you went underwater.
>The two of you hit the water face first, shattering what was once a mirror-glass flat sea. Daisy's hair lost some volume almost instantly, as it got completely soaked by the splash you made. All she could do is giggle. And playfully splash you in the face with water.
>"Tag! You're it!" Daisy laughed, taking off.
>"Oh, it's on!" you playfully growled.
>>
>The chase was on. You took off at full blast, a cheetah chasing a gazelle, except you just wanted to splash her back instead of eat her for dinner. She was much faster than you expected, but not fast enough to leave you in the dust. And she liked to erratically veer around to try and throw you off course, but you contined in hot pursuit of your splasher.
>"You can't catch me!" she teased.
>That would have normally made you charge at her like a bull and red cloth, but because you were playing, you couldn't help but laugh. You were closing in on her, trapping her in a lagoon, leaving her cornered with nowhere to run. With all your might, you put your hands in the water and flung them forward, splashing poor Daisy in the process.
>"Tag! You're it!" you cried, finally getting justice on the one who splashed you.
>"Oh, I'm gonna get you!" she chanted, charging towards you.
>The two of you went at it for hours, chasing each other in splash tag, playing Marco Polo, trying to make the biggest cannonball, and sandcastles to name a few. All while the sun slowly drifted across the sky, colors gradually changing and melting away from the position of the big ball of fire.
>Much later, the late afternoon sun lazily hung above the horizon, changing the sky into a mix of pale blue and yellow. The two of you were still swimming around in the water, but you were running out of ideas. That was, until something devilish popped into her mind.
>>
File: 1458145484460.jpg (229KB, 903x1658px) Image search: [Google]
1458145484460.jpg
229KB, 903x1658px
>"Hey, Anon. I'll race you to the other side of the lagoon over there."
>"What's in it if I win?"
>"You get to decide. But if I win, you get to be my slave…" she responded, an overt change of tone.
>At first, you didn't like the terms. Daisy had a history of being sort of a jerk-off in bed, getting guys off and leaving them when they weren't good enough for her. But if they didn't last long enough, her big mouth couldn't help but call them out for it. She may not really mean it, but regardless, a bitchy attitude in bed needed to be punished, and that's when an idea popped into your head.
>"But if I win, you get to be my slave…" you replied, playing with her game.
>"Well… alright then. But I'm warning you. I can run!"
>"Well, we'll see about that…"
>"Okay. On your marks… get set…"
>When Daisy crouched into her ready position, her ass caught you off guard. Bending over puffed it out, making it look bigger than it already was. Even more arousing was the droplets of water that made her cheeks shine in the descending sun. You could go on for hours describing her ass, but…
>"Go!"
>She managed to yell it loud enough to break up your wet daydream. Immediately getting back into focus, you bolted off to catch up with Daisy who already had a head start from you being distracted.
>As you tried catching up, your eyes couldn't seem to take their focus off her ass. Daisy's ass cheeks swayed and sashayed up and down and side to side with her hips, virtually hypnotizing you. Even Baywatch couldn't beat the tantalizing motion of Daisy's ass.
>But now wasn't the time to worry about it. You had some catching up to do. There was a sharp bend near the edge of the water, so you could cut a corner and pick up some speed. Quickly darting across the curve, you sped forward, zipping past Daisy at full speed and blasting off into the foreground.
>>
File: 1458099272645.jpg (48KB, 315x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458099272645.jpg
48KB, 315x450px
>The finish line of the race was at the top of a giant boulder with a smooth platform surface on top, almost as if it were a scaled down mesa. You raced past it, proudly spreading your arms in the air in victory, not caring at all if your junk was hanging out. Daisy slowly trodged her way up the rocks, up the little mesa, past the finish line, her chest heaving and her ego crushed.
>"Ohhhh… you beat me." she whined, her breasts slightly deflating with her attitude.
>"You know what that means."
>"Ugggh. What do you want?"
>"You to put my cock in your little whore mouth, slave. But first…"
>Remembering to bring it with you, you pulled out a familiar looking mushroom: pink, patterned with red hearts, and phallic shaped. Daisy's eyes slightly widened in disbelief at the sight of the erotic mushroom, but she tried to scrunch up her face to hide her interest, knowing she was going to get pegged big time.
>You gobbled it all up, and surely, your cock began to grow bigger. It started to expand from the base and get longer, and thicker all around. The head filled up with more flesh, the veins popping out and becoming more prominent. Inches by inches piled on until it stopped at eight inches long, freely twitching and swinging in the breeze.
>"Well, it ain't gonna suck itself, slave.."
>Cringing at your new name for her, her lips parted and swallowed up the shaft into her mouth. You tensed up when you felt her warm, moist mouth engulf your cock. Quietly grumbling, she vigorously jerked her head back and forth, taking all eight inches of it in and out. And when she needed air, she took it out and licked the underside for a few moments until putting it back in again.
>>
>A feeling of power built inside of you. This was the princess of Sarasaland, on her knees and sucking your cock. Rumors had it that she loved to be doninated in bed, but she often vehemently denied it. However, she may have been too horny to act out on you if you took control. Now was your chance to turn the tides of power into your favor.
>You started by forcefully running your fingers through her auburn hair. When she glared back at you from below, you took grabbed her by the back of her head and forced your cock deeper into her so she couldn't resist.
>"Mmmph!" she cried, muffled up by your dick in her mouth.
>At first, her face scrunched into a sort of angry grimace, but it was all bravado, as it quickly melted away as fast as it came. She tried to hide the fact she was enjoying it, but it was all in vain. You shoved her head back and forth, step one in asserting your dominance over her. Daisy could do nothing but gradually submit to you, even though she hated being on the losing end of anything.
>She was completely powerless to your cock, all stuffed up in her mouth. With the way you were gripping her head, she couldn't bite or try to pull out when she wanted to. And she had to suck it up if she didn't like her throat being jabbed by the head of your dick. This was power, watching Daisy on her knees, feebly attempting to scrunch up her face in protest, but fail to hide her arousal. You might as well just cum on her face right now.
>And you were getting close to doing so. The mushroom increased stamina, so you wouldn't have to worry about going limp. Instead of fighting the orgasm, you let it come to you, letting the familiar sensation of pressure in your cock start to build. When you were about to cum, you pulled Daisy's head back and unloaded all over her face.
>>
>Daisy's eyes squeezed shut on impact. Hot, sticky cum splattered all over her face as thick, potent ropes of sperm arced out your cock in violent contractions. It dribbled down her cheeks and on her lips, licked up by her tongue to keep her beet red face clean.
>"Agh! You'll pay for that..." she grumbled
>"Hey, you look cute with cum your face, slave." you responded.
>"Ugh… just put it in me, asshole."
>"Please, refer to me as master..." you crooned into her ear, lying Daisy down on her back.
>Now it was time to make her respect your authority. To get things started, you began to rub her outer lips with your fingers. For now, you refused to go fingers deep inside of her, as it would foil your plan. Daisy began to softly whine from your touch.
>"You know, if you want my cock, all you have to do is ask."
>After finishing your sentence, you quickly shoved two fingers into her pussy. Daisy's back suddenly arched upward in response to your fingers pushing apart her inner lips. Juices quickly began leaking from inside of her and building up around your fingers.
>To really make her clay in your hands, you tried curling your fingers inside of her in a "come here" motion. Daisy began to loudly whine as your fingertips rubbed against her sensitive insides. You remembered to pay extra attention to her clitoris, gliding your figers across the swollen, throbbing organ.
>>
File: 1458004520835.png (144KB, 315x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458004520835.png
144KB, 315x360px
>Your other free hand began crawling towards her big breasts, grabbing a handful of flesh with a little squeeze. She let out an uncharacteristically feminine whine and bucked forward as you used your fingers to pinch her nipples in tandem with you furiously rubbing her clit with the fingers on your other hand. She was almost going to cum on the spot from foreplay alone.
>You contined to roughhouse with her like some kind of two-bit toy, carelessly groping and fondling her sensitive private organs. Her pussy was beginning to clench in on your fingers, and that was the safeword to stop. Her face softened into a look of dismay, and she sat up and glared at you.
>"Hey… I didn't tell you to stop." she grumbled.
>"Oh, don't go trying to be cool. I have you moaning like a dove."
>"Rrgh… shut up, Anon!"
>If there was one thing in bed Daisy felt more conflicted about than anything, it was being teased. Of course she'd be impatient for your loving touch, but at the same time, she got even wetter when people teased her in bed. You could tell from her labia throbbing slightly as if to get your attention.
>"So you wanna be rude, eh? Fine. I'll make you scream!" you replied, stuffing your face in between her legs.
>"OOOOHH!" she cried when your tongue pushed past her lips.
>Hungrily, you lapped up her delicious juices and swept your tongue across her inner walls. Daisy's legs started to buckle in spasms, like a bucking bronco. You held her legs down with your arms to restrain her spasms, leaving her to squirm around in place.
>Daisy was screaming loud enough for all of Sarasaland to hear her cries. What had started out as tomboyish grunts had become more feminine moans, almost sounding like Peach's moans. She tried to hold back her ladylike whines, but with you eating her out so skillfully, it was nearly impossible.
>>
>You could hear the blood rushing through her veins like raging rapids in her bloodstream. Hot air came puffing in and out her lungs and mixed with lewd noises and incoherent streams of words. This was the princess of Sarasaland, that you had reduced to a trembling, moaning mess.
>But just as you were getting close to making her absolutely cream herself, you withdrew your tongue from inside of her. And like something shut off the faucet, the lewd moans, hot breaths, and spasms all ceased. Daisy recollected her composure and angrily glared at you, her face scrunching into a mild scowl.
>"Hey! You can't just… build me up… hahh… and leave me like this!" she huffed.
>"Well, do you want my dick or not, slave?" you sternly replied.
>"Oohhhh… alright then… just please… put it in me already!" she reluctantly mumbled under her breath.
>"What was that, slave?"
>"I said I want you! I want your big cock inside of me! Just fuck me already!" she snapped.
>Her expression changed to a look of "Oh god. What have I gotten myself into?". A few seconds passed. An evil grin formed on your face. At long last, you had broken her strong will. She was your little toy now.
>"All you had to do was ask…" you sneered.
>Laying Daisy on her back, you placed your throbbing cock at her entrance. Already, Daisy began to moan when you teasingly rubbed the head against her swollen labia. Her outer lips were coated in droplets of nectar that accumulated on your flared head.
>"What are you waiting for!? FUCK ME!" she growled.
>>
>In response, you quickly pushed through and split her inner lips apart. Daisy's angry scowl quickly faded away, and contorted into a slack-jawed face of pure bliss as your shaft intruded into her inner nethers.
>"Ohh… ffff... AAAAHN!" she screamed as your thick cock entered her.
>And it wasn't cries of pain, rather it was cries of pleasure. Her sopping wet pussy provided no resistance to your cock, as it pushed deeper and deeper inside of her. Daisy began to lose control of her breath, until your hips were flush with her thighs. Once it was all in, you began pushing in and out, gradually picking up the pace.
>"A-aaah! Oh yeaaah… that's the stuff!"
>Daisy's body inched back and forth in sync with your thrusts, making her breasts start to jiggle. Unable to control herself, she couldn't help but stick her tongue out and pant, hopelessly trying to catch her breath. The feeling of a huge cock inside of her was starting to make her head spin.
>All attempts at hiding her enjoyment were utterly useless by now. You could hear her will silently caving in, collapsing under the sheer power of your dick alone. She was all yours now. The green light had been given, and you began pounding even harder, pushing deeper into her insides.
>"Oh baby... keep going!" she squealed.
>Briefly pausing, you grabbed her feet and raised them in the air and pushed her body into anvil position with her legs standing in the air. Once you were all set, you shoved your cock back in again, this time penetrating much deeper into her pussy.
>>
>All your energy was slowly concentrating in your hips, letting your neck slowly droop down to eye contact with Daisy. Since you could now push deeper inside her, she began to grunt and moan much louder than before as her mind began to short circuit under the wild sensations rippling through her nerves.
>Every thrust you made was like a hammer pounding an anvil, your crotch smacking her huge, round, plump ass, making her cheeks ripple everytime flesh met flesh. And with rippling flesh came the sweet thwapping sound, in tune with each moan and obscenity that spewed from her mouth.
>After a couple minutes, Daisy was beginning to wear down from being roughed up in such a position, the cue for the next step of your plan. You withdrew from inside of her and finally let her legs come down. Her body collapsed onto the rock and trembled and quivered in place, chest heaving up and down, juices leaking from her pussy.
>"M-master, I-"
>"On your knees. Now." you blurted in.
>Promptly, Daisy got on her knees doggystyle and puffed her ass outward to draw attention to her dripping slit. She had become like dog in heat, possessed by her sky high libido and rampant sexual desires. Daisy truly was all yours from here.
>"Hahh… just put it back in… please…" she panted.
>>
>This was the response you were expecting. But you weren't going to give her what she wanted just yet. You opened up your palm, and gave her ass a loud smack on the left cheek, sending ripples in her skin.
>"Unnh!" she squeaked through her gritted teeth.
>"Take it good, slave. You know you love it when I spank you." you barked in response.
>"N-no I don't you-" but she was interrupted by another loud, backhanded smack.
>"Ohhh...okay, yes! I love it! I can't help it"
>Once again, another backhanded slap on her ass. Her ass cheeks began flushing red from being spanked so hard.
>"Ahh!" she yelped.
>"Speak only when spoken to, slave."
>"Ohh, I'm sorry master!"
>"Yesss… now do you want my big… thick… meaty cock back inside of you?" you crowed into her ear.
>"Yes! Fuck me like the little slut I am!" she begged.
>"Very well then…"
>Without hesitating, you jammed your cock back inside of her, going all the way in. Her breasts swung back and forth from the force of you slamming her body. Your hands gripped her firm ass and squeezed them as hard as they could, hanging on to her body.
>Watching her tantalising ass move to your rythm was a hypnotizing sight to behold. To think an ass so fat was at your mercy added to the already heightened state you were in. You decided to show it how you run things… by giving it yet another slap on her right cheek.
>"Ooooh yes!" she yelped.
>"Take it all in, slave."
>"Yes… yes... I will, master!"
>You alternated between two different motions, one was your ordinary hip thrusting like a dog humping something, and the other was using your arms to push Daisy back and forth and gripping her ass with all your might.
But both of your motions you performed with animalistic vigor, sending her to heights of pleasure beyond her wildest dreams.
>>
>After several minutes, you were beginning to get tired from senselessly rutting her brains out. Beads of sweat gently slid down your forehead, pouring out your pores and dripping from your hair. You were about to give out, when finally, the signal came: the pressure in your balls.
>Her warm folds began to tighten up on you, sending even stronger waves of sexual sensations through your nerves. This was the sign that she was almost there. But this wasn't quite how you wanted to finish it off. You stopped thrusting immediately to slow your orgasm down, and to say something.
>"You've been a good little slave, Daisy."
>"Y-yes master…"
>"But it's getting dark outside, so we should finish this up… inside of you."
>Oooh yes… cum inside me!"
>She laid on her side, spreading her legs in the air in a scissors position. The labia on her lips made small contractions that made it look like it was winking at you, grabbing your attention, begging for you to cream inside it.
>"Finish me… finish me, master…"
>You thrusted back inside her, going balls deep. You had to squirm with your hips, pushing it in and out of her pussy. A distinct pressure rose at the base of your cock and built up to the head. Your glutes contracted as the orgasm began welling up inside of you.
>"Ohhh, master... I'm getting close!"
>Your heart was racing, accelerating out of control. Your package was struggling to hold back the load inside your nuts, like a dam about to break. It wasn't long until it became too much to contain.
>"Anon! I… unnh… OOOOOOOHHH!!"
>Rushing out your cock was your hot, sticky load into her willing nethers. Streams of your seed squirted from the pulsating shaft inside of her. When it was over, Daisy collapsed onto the floor in a heap, panting like a whore after a long day. You scooched up closer to her, laying beside her, watching the tropical sunset together.
>"Did… did you like that… master?"
>"Yes… you were excellent… slave."
>>
Okay, so you scored with Daisy. I'll bother with the pastebin links later.

Misty is next, aged up Misty.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (92KB, 702x569px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
92KB, 702x569px
>>469377
http://pastebin.com/2FaWUGCh
>>
>>469377
Fingers crossed for some Anon/Misty/Jessie three ways
Officer Jenny a fine too
>>
Got some news. As far as I know, I will wrap up my series of greentexts after #25. Right now we are on #12, so there's plenty of time left. Just wanted to let you know. That makes room for at least two more write threads in the future. But if I find new characters, I will write more. But for now, the series will conclude at #25.

PS: The name of these series of greentexts I'm writing is called "Select your Player" .
>>
>>470552
taking suggestions/ requests?
>>
>>470783
Suggestions for now. What you got?
>>
>>470906
Excluding anthro options like Krystal, I'd love to see:
Officer Jenny/ Jessie
Mrs. Ketchum or Sabrina
Midna
Bayonetta
R63 Captain Falcon
Tira (Soul Calibur)

If you're keeping it full vidya
>>
>>470920
Nice. May consider Officer Jenny. And I have Midna planned for later. Bayonetta might probably be the finale of the series.

Also taking a break from writing new stories until this thread hits bump limit. Just cut me a break for a couple of days, please.
>>
>>471050
U do u bby
>>
File: tumblr_o4f1eexy2F1tu87ovo1_1280.jpg (629KB, 1078x985px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4f1eexy2F1tu87ovo1_1280.jpg
629KB, 1078x985px
>>
I'm asking it here because I don't know where else to ask.

I remember reading a fapfic a long while ago about an investigative journalist who goes undercover by selling herself as a human cow/slave to this corporation. Her assistant was supposed to save her after a week but he never pulled through, and instead the owner came to her personally to mock her before leaving her trapped there.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>471050
Is Splash Woman a possibility in the future?
>>
>>472483
That actually sounds very painful on the human flesh. Don't want her mechanical pussy crushing your fleshy cock. But I will give you this.
>>
File: 1459040310744.png (23KB, 109x104px) Image search: [Google]
1459040310744.png
23KB, 109x104px
>>473271
Make it so your a robot or something. Like she has a flesh puss puss.
>Select all waterfalls
>>
Formed myself a permanent pastebin so these stories don't get lost. Look up DrButthead. Nothing's up yet, but I will get the revised versions posted later. Will get to work on Misty in a few days. Just having a bit of writers block deciding the plot.
>>
Anybody got some requests for short fapfics? My write fu is weak and I need to practice.
>>
File: d.va intro.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d.va intro.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>474870
How about a fapfic of an overwatch characters?
>>
>>474870
nurse joy anal? Or anything nurse joy really.
>>
>>474870
Hate to be a downer, but you'll have to post it on a new thread. But you, my writefriend, will be duly noted.

To new thread: >>475436
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 148

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.