[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jigoku Shoujo S4 announced http://otakomu.jp/archives/508521.h tml

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: hell-girl-1.jpg (87KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
hell-girl-1.jpg
87KB, 1680x1050px
Jigoku Shoujo S4 announced

http://otakomu.jp/archives/508521.html
>>
But isn't Ai gone? Or did I remember the third season wrong?
>>
English link.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-02-25/new-hell-girl-anime-tv-series-listed-in-july-by-retailers/.112700
>>
But why?
>>
File: whateveranime 111217.jpg (120KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
whateveranime 111217.jpg
120KB, 520x520px
>>153901392
Why the fuck not?
>>
>>153901238
Oh well 2017 is INDEED the year of the old IPs getting revived.
>>
>>153901238
Oh wow, it's been a while since I last heard of it.
>>
>>153901344
That was season 2.
She's doing the job again in season 3 by living inside that "dead" girl
>>
Woooooooooooooooooooooooo

I want to fuck Ai and go to Hell
>>
>>153901898
Oh was it? It's been so fucking long since I last watched this shit. God damn rage of the week series.

Then what happened in S3 then? Didn't she have some followers as well? Were they the ones that moved on?
>>
The hell system is fucked up, just look at the chaos in season 2 where yu can arbitrarily send innocent people to hell.
I hope Ai destroys the demon lord or something and becomes the new benevolent hell queen.
>>
>>153901998
>God damn rage of the week series.

Really? What did you hate so much?
>>
>>153901238
what the fuck
>>
>>153901998
No one moved on except Ai's temporary successor.
>>
>>153902029
>hate
Nah lad. I was referring to its episodic nature where people fucked other people over be it in the scummiest way possible or in the heat of the moment and regretting it immensely.
>>
᠎⁠い᠎⁠っ᠎⁠ぺ᠎⁠ん᠎⁠死᠎⁠ん᠎⁠で᠎⁠み᠎⁠る᠎⁠
>>
>>153902214
That's the point about the show: hate in itself is a hell, and those who fall into it are already doomed. Maybe they aren't literally burning in flames, but allowing yourself to get your life be consumed by hate isn't that different.

There's always a way out of it.
>>
I remember Death Parade and how it made me miss this show. Too bad it was garbage. Pretty hyped for it coming back.
>>
I remember watching this but don't remember what I thought of it.
>>
>>153901238
Please be better than S3.
>>
>>153901238
Of all the shows you could revive, why this one?

Literally every fucking episode is the same. Completely predictable, no nuance in how the episodic characters are written. S2 has some variation with the main cast getting a little development, but then it just slips right back into monotonous bullshit.
>>
IN THIS CRAZINESS
UNCERTAINTY
>>
>>153901238
Nice. I'll try to rewatch it.
>>
We're getting more "Ippen shinde miru"?

Good
>>
S2 > S1 > second half of S3 >>>>> first half of S3

I want more of the mushroom shota.
>>
>>153901238
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
>>
So Pachinko actually revived a series for once, I guess.
>>
>>153901238
Can't wait to see more episodes of the same repetitive situations with the same outcome.
>>
>>153904357
>>/tumblr/
>>
Wow really? It's been a long time since I watched this so I guess I'm kinda hyped?
>>
>>153904863
Zip it faggot, I'm hyped and you should be too.
>>
2017 truly is the revival of Anime.
>>
Haven't watched this since I was a kid.

Guess I'm gonna watch the new season but I'm too lazy to rewatch the older ones.
>>
>>153905068
But our Emperor won't be revived until 2018 at the earliest.
>>
>>153905136
You can probably skip out on most of the episodes, unless you really like gore and horror.
>>
>>153901392
because ¥¥¥
>>
My jigoku shoujo can't be this cute.
>>
>S1 sold 2,858
>S2 sold 2,291
>S3 sold 1,497
>each season was 2-cour
>this shit has already 72 episodes out

How and why does this crap get a fucking FOURTH season?
There are so many better 1-cour shows out there that easily sold twice of that and that aren't even getting fucking SECOND seasons!
But no, this depressing horrible piece of shit show gets yet another season, because 72 fucking episodes of this atrocity aren't clearly enough pain inflicted upon the world.
>>
>>153904428
It worked for FMP, I'm sure it can work other past series
>>
>>153907378
I doubt they'll be able to get a 2 cour this time.

In particular, I believe thats its only real problem as after awhile, you eventually repeat or just plain get bored at seeing someone get to hell at the end of the episode. All the while, the relevant or plot important bits are barely there.

If they get 12 like Anime nowadays usually are, they can fit in the plot each episode or every other one on top of the whole victim of the week.
>>
>>153908489
Yeah, after all it's just a "monster" of the week show.
Also this show is utterly depressing and watching it is the opposite of enjoyment.
>>
Is this episodic? Or does it get better?
>>
>>153909232
Yeah it gets better
>>
File: 1483256266586.png (338KB, 378x702px) Image search: [Google]
1483256266586.png
338KB, 378x702px
>>153901238
I never thought this slow paced and mostly episodic series would get anything major again.
Muh subtle nippon horror
Muh straw effigies
Muh psycho thriller
>>
>>153909232
It has some overarching storyline, but most of it is just "depression of the week"-format.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.