[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Goku is now literally worse than Hitler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 597
Thread images: 93

>tfw Goku is now literally worse than Hitler
>>
>>153093681
in what way?
>>
>>153096347
The narrative is starting to call Goku on his arrogance. Goku decides he sick of not having anyone to fight and wants Zen-chan to start his Universe tournament. Beerus warned him that regardless of what Goku thinks he is, whole universes are going to be put in danger if Goku presses Zen-Oh into starting this tournament. Beerus starts to get angry with Goku and threatens to destroy him right where he stands if he doesn't back off but Goku just presses the Zen-Oh button to warp to Zen-Oh's palace.
>>
>>153096347
>exterminates 11 universes just because he was bored
>>
>>153096434
This actually sounds really interesting. I should watch Super sometime.
>>
>>153096523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq0q0pJwLL0

Here's the important scene of that episode. Personally I like the change of pace where Goku is starting to get his naivete and ignorance looked at more closely. They mentioned it in RoF but didn't really do anything with it but I think that might be taking center stage this time around
>>
File: OwB6N6v.png (214KB, 457x343px) Image search: [Google]
OwB6N6v.png
214KB, 457x343px
>Already responsible for the destruction of 12 universes because he forgot the talisman to seal Zamasu. Gets out of the time machine after the time line destruction like it was just a fun battle
>Oh well I'm bored, let's destroy another time line
>>
>>153096605
>menace to the universe
>coming from the same guy who was nowhere to be found when MB was destroying planets for sport
>>
>>153097068
Everybody knew where he was, he was napping.
>>
SCREENCAP THIS:

This entire tournament arc will just be set up for the Grand Priest as the final big bad of Super, a la Fairy Tail with the Grand Magic Games and future Rogue. Grand Priest will instigate his plan to kill Zeno and become the new omni-king halfway through the tournament, and Goku and co. will have to stop him
if i'm wrong then i'll dress up like videl and you can hold my hand
>>
>>153096434
>>153096447
... What?

I apologize if I come across as rude and this is as someone that doesn't particularly care about DB anymore, but does it feel like it's getting more retarded the longer it goes on?
>>
>>153096434
>implying Goku won't just wind up convincing Zeno-Oh to spare ALL of the universes at the end of the arc.
>>
File: 1486317765239.png (685KB, 847x932px) Image search: [Google]
1486317765239.png
685KB, 847x932px
>>153093681
>tfw Black was a fake out and Goku will be the the villain of this arc
>>
>>153097540
>more retarded the longer it goes on

This happens in anything that has any scale of power creep.

It's so retarded at this point because this shits been escalating for decades. It's so retarded in fact that it's going full circle on itself, having gods being harmed by bullets.
>>
>>153093681
Most people are, considering how great Hitler was.
>>
File: screencap.jpg (56KB, 1878x114px) Image search: [Google]
screencap.jpg
56KB, 1878x114px
>>153097281
I look forward to it, Videl-chan
>>
So, who's going to be the hero now? Gohan?
>>
>>153100697
wasn't gohan a arrogant savage whenever he went ssj2? tpping into that saiyan blood I see
>>
>>153097618
This, at the very least both of them will have forgotten at the end and everyone will live happily ever after.
>>
>>153096434
He also wanted to convince Vegeta to leave for training. Getting really cocky there.
>>
>It's okay when Zamasu does this
>Somehow Goku is worse than Hitler
>>
What if the looming threat of destruction is just a little fib to motivate the fighters to train as hard as they can?
>>
>>153102024
Zamasu did it for justice, so it's fine
>>
So this is the Universe 7 team:
>2 Saiyans
>3 Humans
>2 Androids
>1 Half-Human, Half-Saiyan Hybrid
>1 Namekian
>1 Majin

Fucking hell, could they not find anyone better? The fate of the universe depends on the outcome of this tournament, and this is the best lineup they can get?

Shit, at this point, it would be more efficient to resurrect Frieza and convince him to not be a dick. Actually, that would be more interesting.
>>
>>153102831
> Freiza
> not Cell
It would be great having Cell in an actual tournament. I kind of want him to host a hell tournament. Call it the Hell Games.
>>
>>153096434
>Super is actually trying a coherent plot.

You can tell hubris is finally showing Goku's dark side, and Beerus, as much as he wants to kill Goku for it, knows:

a) Zen would kill him if he touched his bff
b) He's just as arrogantly looking to prove his universe is the best

Yes, character development. In MY DBS.
>>
>>153097281
Not sure if original Videl-chan or just meming
>>
File: The Quick Rundown.jpg (40KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
The Quick Rundown.jpg
40KB, 1000x581px
The call that saved 11 universes
>>
>>153102950
Super has its fair share of problems, but character development is not one of them

>Gohan's struggle between martial arts and family life (and no, just because Gohan isn't muh badass doesn't mean it's bad writing you fucking plebs)
>Trunks' existential crisis over his constant reliance on time travel but then having a renewed purpose in seeing Gohan's peaceful life
>Vegeta's continued growth as a person, showing his family life and mentoring of Cabba
>Zamasu's descent into madness as he tries to dress up his immense butthurt over getting his ass kicked by a filthy mortal as divine justice
>>
>>153093681
>not putting super in the OP
wew
>>
>>153102831
Resurrect Frieza and Cell for help. Cell can become a Golden Namekian-Sayian God. Have Frieza train more than 4 months.
>>
>>153103133
I could actually see Frieza reluctantly helping.

I mean, his goal is to rule the galaxy or something. He can't do that if the universe is destroyed.
>>
Al those new fighters as well as each Universes gods and angels.
Well, Dokkan Battle just got a whole heap of options for new cards.
>>
>>153103063
>daishikan-sama the rules have changed and all the universes have been spared, expect your punishment
>>
Eventually Goku HAS to fight Zen-sama. That's why this whole tournament is a farce.

The angels are a whole sub tournament on their own.
>>
File: 712.png (326KB, 572x500px) Image search: [Google]
712.png
326KB, 572x500px
>>153102507

What if he threat is an ancient evil from beyond the 13th universe?
>>
>>153103363
naw man it's gonna be like videl chan said
>>153097281
and if it isn't...
>>
>>153103438
Would make sense, he destroyed like 4 universes, if something survived it would have a grudge agaisnt zeno
>>
>>153103363
But what if he wins? What if Goku becomes literally Number 1 and no one can challenge him anymore? How far will he go to find a new opponent to satisfy his needs?
>>
Next arc.
Due to the events taken place at the 12 universe tournament arc, somebody who decided that the multiverse would be better off without Goku uses the Super Dragonballs to wish that Goku never existed.
History of Dragonball changes for the worse as without Goku many of the evil characters were not stopped and major events altered (Vegeta and the remaining Saiyans remain Friezas slaves, Frieza eventually stumbles across Earth and decides to claim and sell it, the Androids in turn were created to fight off the invading aliens, Babadi eventually arrives sensing the energy needed to revive Buu etc. The few characters who remembers the timeline with Goku in have to find more dragonballs to wish Goku back but that is hard to do when all the peple who had items to locate dragonballs are gone.
>>
File: it runs in the family.jpg (1MB, 1600x3000px) Image search: [Google]
it runs in the family.jpg
1MB, 1600x3000px
>>153093681
absolute madman
>>
>>153097281
Thing is why would he want to be a king ?

Also if he could kill zeno why wait so long ?

The Kai's said in zamasu arc that xeno cannot be killed.
>>
>>153103763
>yfw the cloaked figure next to the clown god is a survivor of one of the destroyed universes
>>
I don't know why you're surprised, he's a Saiyan, his true evil nature is starting to show.
>>
>>153103133
>>153103190
Frieza ain't gonna help unless he thinks he can convince the rest the competition to gank Goku and Beerus before he obliterates the competition. Not gonna happen.

Cell on the other hand, is gonna be thrilled to participate for more Zenkais and people to absorb.
>>
File: santa-claus-08.jpg (198KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
santa-claus-08.jpg
198KB, 1200x800px
>mfw the final fight of the arc is Goku vs Vegeta with Vegeta as the hero and Goku as the villain and Vegeta finally wins in a straight fight
>>
>>153104912
Cell wold participate just for fun. He likes fighting and loves dramatics and showmanship.
>>
>>153103082
And then we have Chi Chi regressing to hurr you have to study Goten forget that I was the one who trained you back then and was not forcing my beliefs on you back then.
>>
>>153096957
Why people still like this shit in 2017
>>
>Goku congratulations on you and your Universe winning the Tournament of Power
>However, there's one more opponent you have to beat to ensure the safety of your Universe
>Both Zen-O pose
>Fuuuu-
>>
>>153104637
What if Goku turning evil is just a subtle way for Toriyama saying that too much of a good thing can be bad?

I remember he has tried to wash his hands of Dragon Ball for many years now, and people kept demanding more from him. He can't even start new projects anymore because people don't like them as much as Dragon Ball.
>>
>>153093681
All I got from that was that Goku's the only based character around
>>
>>153102831
>Androids
Cyborgs
>>
>>153104029
What the fuck Goku
>>
>>153105576
>What if Goku turning evil
It won't happen because if that happens Japan will riot in the streets.
>>
>>153105252
This episode has kinda valid reasoning for that: since the world isn't in peril and they can't really rely on martial arts tournament to sustain themselves (either beat Mr Satan resulting into relationships broken with their peaceful days getting bothered by people OR job every time to get money while losing their cred as martial artists), the only way to improve their future lives is through education. Sure, Chi Chi's being a little too shrill about it but you shouldn't just assume that she didn't have a point.
>>
So why is Frost making a comeback?

Pretty sure he is a known fugitive in Universe 6, and I'm sure Champa hates his guts. To top it all off, he's probably not even that strong anymore, unless he has a Golden form like Frieza now.
>>
>>153105966
>Hurr Money
Gohan is married to the daughter of the literally richest man in the world who also owes everything to Goku and company.

They also are close friends with Bulma who are also among the richest people in the world.

Money issues are the least of issues they could possibly have.

>Hurr the world is at peace
So Goku and Goten can't enjoy fighting anyway? For hobby? For sport? Just because there's no world ending threats, you know, the kind there was during Gohan childhood and where she was still the same cunt HURR WHO CARES IF THE WORLD IS DESTROYED GOHAN NEEDS TO STUDY, they cannot enjoy fighting just for the sake of fighting?

That's the issue with Chi Chi. She's completely unreasonable about everything and doesn't let anyone do anything they enjoy or need to do because of her fucked up priorities. What's more, she's actually a manipulative bitch and a liar. Remember how she went on how they didn't have money anymore, when a some time ago Mr Satan gave them 100mil Zenny and it turns out she had pocked it and was lying about not having anymore money and that Goku should work?

She had mellowed out during Buu arc but Toei's gonna Toei and they killed her character once more.
>>
>>153106183
Chi-Chi is a tiger mom. Many Asian women act like this in real life.

The biggest problem with Chi-Chi is that she's too realistic.
>>
So that alien dressed in red seems to be this tournament arc's hit.
>>
>>153106135

Champa said at the end of the last tournament that all of his first team were required to come back otherwise Zeno might get mad
>>
>>153106265
He also kind of look like Tagoma, but with pitch-black eyes and gainz.
>>
>>153106183
>Money issues are the least of issues they could possibly have
Do you have no shame in mooching off people?

>they cannot enjoy fighting just for the sake of fighting?
Chi Chi does let Goku off when their finances have been settled nowadays.

>the kind there was during Gohan childhood and where she was still the same cunt HURR WHO CARES IF THE WORLD IS DESTROYED GOHAN NEEDS TO STUDY
Agree with you that Chi Chi had her priorities screwed up there. That and she's probably not aware how much a threat Cell is. I mean, Frieza was legitimate threat but he was disposed of in a matter of minutes when he arrived on Earth plus the Androids and Cell were created by the Red Ribbon Army so her ignorance kinda plays into this.

>some time ago Mr Satan gave them 100mil Zenny and it turns out she had pocked it and was lying about not having anymore money and that Goku should work
Didn't the treasure of the Ox King, Chi Chi's father, have already been used up at this point? Even if you do have a lot of money now, it doesn't mean you'll have it forever. There's also inflation, etc. One could do stocks, passive income management, etc but that kinda requires a different sort of education but you get the point.

>She had mellowed out during Buu arc but Toei's gonna Toei and they killed her character once more
While I can see the rational behind Chi Chi's action, I won't say that it's enough. I mean, why not explicitly tell us why Chi Chi's mad other than Goten wanting to train? How about Goten having an assignment but he's bored of doing it (teacher's a dick by giving way too long, too hard) that he wants to train for a change of pace? Simple things like that would make her a little less of a cunt while making Goten act like a normal child. It's those small details that make it better.
>>
File: hito.jpg (32KB, 760x427px) Image search: [Google]
hito.jpg
32KB, 760x427px
>>153105966
>the only way to improve their future lives is through education.
Your father is a god with the best connections in the universe, who could excuse himself to go to the washroom, warp around, and then casually return with the means to be granted three wishes. You started flying around as a kid and soon after unlock his once fabled transformation, which defeated a planet-busting alien emperor who genocided your race just for being a rumour, merely for fun. Your half-alien best friend is the son of the former prince of said alien race (also a god) and his mother is the world's richest person and can build time machines. Oh you two potential gods can do a dance to fuse with each other to decimate powerful threats to the planet.

But no... It's all downhill from here if you don't get that STEM degree.
>>
>>153097068
That was supreme kai's fault. He could easily Kai Kai and ask Whis for help, but decided he wanted to personally avenge his friends like a retard.
>>
>>153106243
Isn't she modeled after Toriyama's first wife or something?
>>
>>153107730
Again, look at the first point: shame in mooching off people.

Not saying that Chi Chi's right about "Education > anything else even if the whole world is in trouble" but being able to stand on your own without depending on others is nice. I mean, look at those connections suddenly getting cut off because that said father is a fight junkie who endangered not just the universe you lived in but plenty others all because he wanted a good battle, getting a good education is a step in the right direction.
>>
>>153098358
>tfw it was according to keikaku
>Zamasu was Goku's doing all along
>>
>>153105966
>the world isn't in peril
Then why did she train Goten in the first place? Did she know Buu was coming? You can't explain this bs.
>>
>>153108123
Pretty sure that was filler.
>>
>>153108123
Upcoming martial arts tournament. You know, the one that would bring money.

What I can't explain/rationalize though is why didn't Chi Chi enter the tournament herself! She got into the finals and met Goku back in DB so she's capable. It's not like the other contestants are at DB Tien's tier either.
>>
Never trust the color Cyan anon
>>
File: Captain ayylmaoo.png (233KB, 742x387px) Image search: [Google]
Captain ayylmaoo.png
233KB, 742x387px
>>153105026
>Vegeta
>Not Captain AyyLmaoo
>>
File: 2NWOt0H.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2NWOt0H.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>153107133
>but being able to stand on your own without depending on others is nice.
He already can. Kid is a Super Saiyan. The entire military force of the world combined can't come close to touching him. His brother already got an education and its only because of these moochers that his new family along with the entire planet haven't been incinerated. Can find alot more uses for that than being a salary man or Mr. Satan.
>>
>>153107133
>There's also inflation, etc. One could do stocks, passive income management, etc but that kinda requires a different sort of education but you get the point.

Or I could fly into a drug cartel island compound, catch their bullets, and then sink it all into the ocean after extracting the loot.
>>
File: 0Xcrxax.gif (3MB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
0Xcrxax.gif
3MB, 640x357px
>>153098358
>Tfw Black was a precursor to Goku becoming evil
>Tfw Goku will become the ultimate savage
>>
>>153108577
This is probably Toei's inconsistent filler-y antics but being Super Saiyan doesn't mean shit anymore. SS Goku got hurt when Krillin threw a stone at him and now we have even Goku getting hurt by bullets.

>>153108758
I was only thinking of legit, good ways to earn money. Not that saying that as your reason in front of Chi Chi would actually make her stop being a cunt and force education on you if you're Goten.
>>
File: zeno-sama-approves.jpg.png (292KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
zeno-sama-approves.jpg.png
292KB, 600x700px
>>153096605

This coming from a cat that exterminates half a planet because he didn't like their food.
>>
>>153107937
Angels aren't allowed to fight anything, only act as mentors/interplanetary travel for Gods of Destruction.
>>
>>153103884
That's where Uub comes in. He's a kid who starts out as strong as kid buu and actively seeks out the world maritial arts tournament.
>>
>>153109094
he could've asked whis to wake beerus up
>>
>>153108874
We also had nappa tanking fighter jets with his body. Consistency is completely fucked.
>>
>>153103063
someone should make a quick rundown with the Grand priest,i think it will fit very well with this meme
>>
>>153108985
Well, in the manga, it was because they attempted to poison him, and the manga has the script/storyboard supervised by Toriyama, while there's no time for that in the anime schedule.
>>
>>153109203
May be a case of the barriers needing to be actively maintained and in those situations they weren't.
>>
>>153107730
Goku could use the Dragon Balls to wish for infinite money and Chi Chi would still bitch.

Fucking cunt.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>153093681
>Goku holds the entire universe hostage
where when you when Goku became Frieza
>>
>>153104912
>>153105137
> Cell on the other hand, is gonna be thrilled to participate for more Zenkais and people to absorb.

Cell doesn't need to absorb people anymore.

Cell would be highly competitive since he has a multiverse to prove that he's perfect. And there's a Golden God form for him to achieve.

Character interaction would also be fun since half of the team would have very good reason to hate his guts, considering he ate them. or murdered them or their close family.

Certainly a better inclusion than fucking Roshi.
>>
How is Toriyama going to pull out 120 fighters?
>>
File: Gaijins cheering.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Gaijins cheering.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>153105448
> Zeno potara fusion gives them a fighter body
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>153102831
this

reviving nappa could be interesting
>>
>>153098358
>"The Zero Ningen Tournament is now underway."
>>
>>153109909
I'm guessing the first team to get five wins advances. Otherwise, it's going to be a really long arc.

Also, I'm imagining:

>Tournament starts
>12 teams (Six Bouts)
>6 teams (Three Bouts)
>Three teams remaining. One team gets to skip to the end.
>Goku's team fights, while some other team gets the skip.
>Goku's team fights in the finals.
>>
File: humans revolt.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
humans revolt.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>
>>153109909
In all likelihood, the vast majority the fighters are not going to be shown, and they'll just say that they got defeated by the other universes' fighters while we weren't looking.
>>
>>153108985
Destroying planets is his job. Beerus just creates conditions that help him decide which planets he'll actually destroy.
>>
This has been building up ever since DB
> Goku Letting Piccolo jr Go train so he could fight him again
>Goku letting Vegeta go solely that he could fight him again
>Goku letting Frieza power-up to 100%
>Goku ignoring Bulma's advice to just find Gero's lab and destroy it before the androids appear just so he can fight them
>Goku not taking the Cell threat seriously enough
>Goku ignoring Shin and threatening to kill because he wants to fight Majin Vegeta
>Goku ignoring Shin and giving energy to Buu's awakening
>Goku wishing back Kid Buu so that he could fight him again
>Goku says he was just toying with buu as SSJ3 instead of just finishing the job as quickly as possible
>Goku 'conveniently' forgetting the paper seal meaning he got to fight Zamasu several more times in a row
> Goku Putting a Hit on himself so he could fight Hit again
>Not to mention he's never kissed his wife cause kisses are icky.
>Even his son who is most like him would rather be responsible and train with Trunks on earth.

I think that proves Son Goku is Fucking crazy and is a menace to the multiverse
>>
Goku being so bored and wanting to fight strong opponents so much that he slowly turns into a menace

>His Smile in the opening when he's surrounded by the crimson Aura

>The lyrics of the Opening are about Goku being bored
"I can't get no satisfaction''
"boredom turns into a stone"
" I wanna Laugh like Crazy"
"I will blow Zeno away"

>Gets Zeno to hold The tournament of Power Where universe are going to be destroyed

> The Parallel of Goku and Raditz

> Beerus openly states that Goku is getting too dangerous and completely out of control and seems to want to kill him in 78's preview

>Goten finally getting stuff like show how smart but carefree he is even wanting to train with Whis remember Toriyama only created goten to "replace goku" in the Buu Arc

>Ayy Lmao's team being the Major fight it seems they look like superheroes with the matching outfits
>>
>>153105966
Satan is more than willing to give loadsamoney to Goku and anyone who could easily beat him up. They really don't need any money. Chichi is only doing it because she wants Goku to be a good role model for Goten and a husband that treats her as a wife.
>>
>>153110916
Would Super Dragon Balls be strong enough to wish for Chi Chi not being a bitch?
>>
>>153110574

I wonder why Bulma didn't bull the rest of the team aside and be like, "Ok so we all know Goku's an idiot, maybe we should all go....I don't know, take care of this shit ourselves just this once?"
>>
>>153111053
And what are they gonna do? Listen to a WOMAN?
>>
>>153111023
He never kissed her and can't even understand why a husband should stay next to his pregnant wife. Can you really blame her?
>>
>>153111097

Everyone but Vegeta and Goku listen to her, and she doesn't even have to yell most of the time either. I mean, bitch is the smartest woman on the face of the earth, her opinion should at least be given some consideration. But no it's always, LET'S IGNORE THIS SENSIBLE PLAN BECAUSE GOKU'S THE STRONGEST HE'LL TAKE CARE OF IT LOL.
>>
>Come on Zen-chan, don't be so rude! didn't you have mad fun with this tournament? if you destroy everyone then you would not be able to have fun like this ever again

There, problem fixed, but now they're condemned to fight for all eternity thanks to Goku
>>
>>153111219
Vegeta listened to Bulma about taking Trunks to the amusement park because he gave his word.

As for Goku, well, he saw firsthand how she's more capable in granting wishes than Shenron.
>>
It isn't Goku's fault if the Zenos destroy a universe. It's the Zeno's fault. Remember that Goku is now an Olympic ambassador so they can't make him evil.
>>
>>153111587
>If your country doesn't get a medal, it'll be destroyed
>>
>>153093681
>implying hitler was bad
>>
>>153111587
If athletes in the Olympics get their medals revoked, I don't see any reason why Goku being an ambassador be revoked too.
>>
>>153111643
this would legitimately solve like about 95% pf the world's problems
>>
>>153093681
how
>>
File: Daishinkan_2.jpg (120KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Daishinkan_2.jpg
120KB, 1366x768px
>>153109209
>Zeno's bow to Daishinkan
>In contact with Gods of Destruction
>Possess top 5 battle power
>Controls the multiverse with an iron but fair fist
>Owns Zamasu's no ningen cabins and Frost's banks
>Direct descendants of the ancient godly blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities in Universe 13 (Daishingrad will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Daishinkan angels
>Daishinkan and his children all said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Martial Arts Schools & Red Ribbon Headquarters
>Ancient Namekian scriptures tell of 13 angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented godly ki powerups with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the multiverse
>You likely have Daishinbots inside you right now
>Daishinkan is in regular communication with Dragon God Zarama, forwarding the word of the God to the Supreme Kais and Gods of Destruction. Who do you think set up the meeting between Shin & Beerus (First meeting between the two Gods in over 1000 years) and arranged the Supreme Kai's first trip to Beerus' planet in history literally a few days later to the Daishinoff bunker in a future timeline?
>he learned fluent Namekian in under a week
>Nation worlds entrust their gold reserves with him. There's no gold at Capsule Corp, only Ft. Dai
>he is about 7 trillion decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.
>>
>>153111971
Can we autoban all the /pol/ """"people"""" here?
>>
>>153112115
hey man i put effort into that
>>
>something happens to Roshi rendering him unable to fight prior to tourney
>team needs fighter, noone on earth strong enough
>Roshi suggests getting someone who's died
>Baba has found a way to bring spirits back into the world for a longer finite amount of time(a month?)
>Goku chooses Raditz
Pls make Raditz relevant
>>
Seriously, i certainly didnt expected to see the day in which SON GOKU, one of the most famous legendary anime heroes, would be written or considered as a hedonist villain.

I really wonder what kind of arc does toriyama plan to do with him, it seems like he wants to make him as unlikable as possible, does he plan to kill him again? Or this multiverse tournament could be the end of DB?
>>
>>153112195
>If Raditz wants to be perma revived via Dragonballs he must undergo a change of heart
I doubt he would, the spirit world isn't that bad in DBZ
>>
>>153112195
>Raditz has been training the entire time in hell never getting over the humiliation
>He's the only one on the team willing to win via dirty tactics and murder
>>
So Vegeta wont be at the match against universe 9?Also maybe 17 actually trained a bit?
>>
>>153112195

Bulma had more screentime than Raditz in episode 76
>>
File: 5187651-6875575665-yu_yu.png (590KB, 1024x292px) Image search: [Google]
5187651-6875575665-yu_yu.png
590KB, 1024x292px
Will we finally trump the best tourney arc to ever exist in anime?
>>153112397
Jesus christ
>>
>>153112242
Goku is written more a a good guy with a flaw, possibly in danger of becoming a war god.
>>
File: zen-chan.jpg (13KB, 220x390px) Image search: [Google]
zen-chan.jpg
13KB, 220x390px
>>153111971

10/10
>>
>>153112345
17 probably trained more than 18. The dude's a park fucking ranger.
>>
>>153105026
>vegeta
>stakes

we're fucking doomed
>>
WHY IS THE OPENING LITERALLY LEGENDARY ELDER GOD TIER

WHY
>>
>>153109130

>He's a kid who starts out as strong as kid buu and actively seeks out the world maritial arts tournament.
>actively seeks out the world maritial arts tournament.
>world maritial arts tournament.

So Uub was really trying to show off his domestic skills and his skills in the bedroom?
>>
>>153112810
Couldn't get past the first minutes of the episode, had to replay that several times for how FUCKING GOOD IT IS
>>
>>153102831
>1 Majin
You mean the nearly indestructible adaptive God killing force that can turn any force into candy and can come back from literal smoke atoms
>>
>>153093681
I'm rooting for Ayyy Lmao. He's the hero we need. Hope he gives Goku a good thrashing.
>>
>>153102831
Should have been:
Goku, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Gohan, Piccolo, Buu, Gotenks (counts as 1, they keep it a secret that they split), 18, 17, Pikkon (FUCK CANON)
>>
>>153097540
Goes along with the story Dragon Ball was originally based on Sun Wukong (goku) gets arrogant and challenges the gods, then proceeds to get assbeat by the gods.
>>
>>153096434
>Goku becoming a big bad with no care for repercussion since he is to bored with his super powers

This reminds of The Boys from Garth Ennis, where superheroes plan to slave humanity and destroy everything just because they can
>>
>>153100697
It's going to be Ayyy Lmao.
>>
File: sdghhh.jpg (94KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sdghhh.jpg
94KB, 1440x1080px
They need a moment later on where Goku realizes he's a shithead and apologizes to everyone.
>>
>>153104029
The effects from the blow to his head are finally wearing off!
>>
>>153102831
>tfw they won't revive Pikkon who tied with Goku
>tfw they won't bs in a new cool guy from 3 of the other quandrants of the universe
>"Haha gotta have the humies shit it up again. Gotta have Piccolo look good for 5 seconds before losing."

MAYBE Buu will win a round or two. MAYBE.
>>
File: 1482864620054.jpg (25KB, 264x233px) Image search: [Google]
1482864620054.jpg
25KB, 264x233px
>yfw Goku unlocks the opposite form of Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Devil and becomes the universal Hakaishin
>>
>>153113321
who is pikkon

which volume of the manga did he appear in
>>
File: ippo.jpg (104KB, 560x506px) Image search: [Google]
ippo.jpg
104KB, 560x506px
I haven't started watching Super yet, I like to have alot of episodes ready to go when I start a show.

Is Goku really turning into a villain or are we memeing?
>>
>>153113424
You mean SS SATAN ANON
>>
File: yLRxy5M.jpg (202KB, 480x677px) Image search: [Google]
yLRxy5M.jpg
202KB, 480x677px
Where were you when Goku's plot to commit deicide finally began?

>Super begins with Goku assuming godhood and realizing that there's another tier of power he needs to master.
>Goku loses to and is mocked by Beerus. Spends months training under Whis to learn how best to master god ki and learn new techniques.
>Goku and Vegeta triumph over Freeza, who has attained god-like power that rivals their own. They display competence with god ki.
>Goku and Vegeta participate in Beerus and Champa's tournament. Beerus panics at SSBKK, Goku casually reassures Hit that they're only Beerus and Champa's pawns "For now."
>Goku, Vegeta and Trunks manage to defeat a deity in battle, showing that it's possible.
>Goku defies Beerus and starts manipulating Lord Zeno into getting him even stronger enemies to train against.

If the narrative arc of Super is supposed to be the cast overcoming godhood and restoring the status quo by the time Uub rolls around, I think they're making decent progress.
>>
File: 1427769753135.jpg (93KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
1427769753135.jpg
93KB, 625x468px
Have you accepted Goku as your God and savior yet?
>>
>>153113435
A bit of bot. Theres signs of it but overall its a meme
>>
>>153113432
The same chapter with gender swapped Broly shoving your opinion up her ass.
>>
Frieza was right all along. Goku was indeed just a (battle hungry) monkey. Whis shouldn't have saved him. That was legitimately Frieza's win.
>>
>>153093681
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>tfw Hit and U6 team will job to ayylmao and/or brolina

;_;
>>
>>153113435
Beerus, The God of destruction, has destroyed half a planet for bad food. Goku, just condemned 11 universes to be wiped out of existence because he was bored.

Goku>Beerus
>>
>>153113654
Universe 6 will fight Universe 7 in the semi finales
>>
>>153111971
Masterful
>>
>>153113435
He's being incompetent. Lord Zeno is the highest god in the hierarchy in Dragon Ball's universe, but is essentially a child with infinite power. Goku has become kinda friendly with him but is mostly using him so that he'll run a tournament between the 12 remaining universes.

Beerus pleads with Goku to not go to Zeno because Goku has no idea what Zeno could do - he's a child, after all. When Goku arrives he's playing a game that (unbeknownst to Goku) results in the destruction of several large planets, which he's played some 202 times, meaning that for shits and giggles he's destroyed hundreds if not thousands of planets.

He's capable of wiping out all reality, and Beerus fears him so much that he threatened to kill Goku in order to stop him from going to see him.

We know from magazines and stuff that the plot of this arc is that the Universes that get knocked out of the tournament get fucking destroyed, so Goku is unwittingly creating a scenario that will result in 11 of the 12 Universes getting erased from reality because he's bored.
>>
File: uhoh.gif (1002KB, 240x167px) Image search: [Google]
uhoh.gif
1002KB, 240x167px
>>153113655
Goku did that?

Goku pls no
>>
File: 1316324817879.jpg (5KB, 217x172px) Image search: [Google]
1316324817879.jpg
5KB, 217x172px
>>153113680
EVERY universe but 7, ayy lmao team and that one bearded god of destruction team WILL job
>>
>if I dye my hair blond will you fuck me
what did he mean by this
>>
>>153113784
we need to see bearded gods team first
>>
File: tumblr-chan.png (231KB, 403x318px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr-chan.png
231KB, 403x318px
Will vegeta job to tumblr-chan?
>>
>>153113893
Absoultely not
He wasn't even SSB in the OP
>>
>>153103063
I don't understand this meme.
>>
>>153113893
She'll make him into a fajita and eat him.
>>
>>153102891
>I kind of want him to host a hell tournament. Call it the Hell Games.
Clever name and a cool idea. This would make a decent mini arc.
>>
>>153093681
>Vegetafags not even trying to be subtle
Reminder that Vegeta doesn't get to keep his body
>>
Is it just me or has the series gone almost nothing but downhill since Dragon Ball ended? This starts becoming very apparent during the Buu Saga.
>>
>>153113919
Are you saying you could use some kind of rapid gestalt?
>>
Someone post Dicasty art.
>>
>>153108985
>This coming from a cat that exterminates half a planet because he didn't like their food.
That's what makes this scary
>>
>>153113893
Tumblr-chan, furry with the gay neckerchief and Lorax are all jobbers.
>>
>>153102831
Honestly though
>Vegeta
>Goku
>Revived Cell
>Revived Pikkon
>Revived greek dude
>Majin Buu
>Android 18
would be the perfect team. They're all the strongest characters we've seen and all of them would be more than willing to fight in the tournament.
>>
>Goku, alive and fully battle aware
>can barely take a bullet to the arm

>Goku as a lifeless corpse
>survives a city busting ki blast and revives
>>
>>153113655
But you should not eat bad food
>>
>>153105366
Because they literally have the IQ of a turnip.
>>
Watching the opening again it sure feels nice to be a Gokufag. I'm only expecting everyone else to job and die leaving us with pure unadulterated Goku time. Thank you Toeiyama
>>
>>153113995
>greek dude
Olibu, for future reference
>>
>>153114037
His powerlevels dropped down to ~800.
>>
>>153114037
>Goku as a lifeless corpse
>survives a city busting ki blast and revives
?
>>
I really want the over the top awesome-voice English Z-Narrator to frame Goku's retarded chaotic antics in Super.
>NEXT TIME...IN DRAGON BALL SUPER
>WILL GOKU PUNCH A CHILD IN THE FACE JUST TO PROVOKE BUU INTO ARM-WRESTLING HIM?
>WILL VEGETA LIVE TO SEE HIS SECOND CHILD'S BIRTH IN THE MIDST OF THE MULTIVERSAL WAR GOKU TRIGGERED IN HIS ATTEMPTS TO CUT IN LINE AT STARBUCKS?
>HOW MANY MORE LIVES MUST GOKU TAKE BEFORE HIS BLOODLUST IS SATED?
>FIND OUT NEXT TIME...ON DRAGON BALL SUPER
>>
>>153113933
Thats cause its Protagonist is an evil fuck
>>
>>153093681

Goku did nothing wrong.
>>
>>153114037
>questioning consistency in a fucking filler
>>
>>153114111
When Hit did the heart-punch and Goku was literally dead for a minute before his ki-blast fell back down from the sky and revived him

It was in the filler episodes, if you skipped those. He was dead as a doornail and the ki blast didn't hurt him at all, only shocked his heart into beating again.
>>
>>153105026
You have no idea how fucking cool this would be and how violently Toriyama will never do it.
>>
>>153114075
Goddamn Gokufags are too arrogant but Toriyama and Toei always pander to them. Man it sucks begin a Gohanfag
>>
>>153112937
Fat Buu doesn't have most of its power and strengh anymore. As we saw in his fight against kid buu even his stamina is limited.
>>
>>153113933
Post Cell Saga had a sharp decline

Although I did like Gohan sheningans in highschool and Buu being awakened for the pink childish blob was nicely terrifying
>>
File: 1437243305539.jpg (14KB, 456x284px) Image search: [Google]
1437243305539.jpg
14KB, 456x284px
Is there any precedent to what would happen if someone fused with their past self?

Like, if Future Trunks came back and fused with current Trunks via Potara
>>
>>153102024
Zamasu was doing it out of a blind sense of justice. Goku's just bored
>>
File: smug Goku.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
smug Goku.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>153114197
>Gohan
HAHAHAHAHA. How are Gohanfags still a thing?
>>
>>153114230
No precedent, but I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work.
>>
>>153113925
> Dr. Gero coaches Cell, gives megalomaniacal pep talks about the strength of human ingenuity
> Ginyu Force and Freiza train each other, shenanagins ensue
> Raditz keeps almost losing and goes SSJ after zenkai chain
> Zamasu is there, and so is Zamasu. They get paired against each other early on. They tear up and hug (making everyone uncomfortable) after almost KOing one another, and get ejected for attacking the audience in a fit of antiningen autism
>>
>>153102831
>Frieza and convince him to not be a dick
Impossible
>>
>>153114230
You do realize Trunks in the real time line is the same age as the beginning of the future of Trunks special right?
>>
File: Toei Goku.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Toei Goku.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>153114075
>Watching the opening again it sure feels nice to be a Gokufag.

Doesn't feel so nice to me.
>>
>>153114230
Would he get both adult Mai and Loli Mai? What if he fuses with the Trunks from the second future he went to? He'd get two adult Mais. Can potara fusions be stacked? If so he could get with two adult Mais and a bonus Loli Mai.
>>
>>153096434
S A V A G E

A

V

A

G

E
>>
>>153114270
>>153114230

I'm super curious as to what would happen

Would their ages average out? Would they age? Would their powers combine? If so whats stopping someone from doing it infinitely?
>>
>>153114258
Last I heard, they got somebody to hold their hand
>>
>>153114324
Vegeta got it worse than Goku. It sucks because people try to defend it by saying it's "character development" when it's actually character assassination
>>
>>153104029
>Earth relies on Goku for protection
He's effectively conquered it already and turned it into a protection racket for his own amusement
>>
>>153102950
>a) Zen would kill him if he touched his bff
Goku is bff's with PRESENT Zeno
he is not friends with future Zeno
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12279065/
For those of you who don't know the idea is that Goku's head injury is wearing off and has been for that last twenty years due to combat and other factors. with the latest episode it is believed that Goku is becoming Kakarot and is becoming a demon even by Saiyan standards.
>>
>>153114402
I think gokus just being goku
>>
Guesses on Vegeta's new kid.
>hair color?
>sex
>power level?
>replacement for Vegeta? (like Goten is to Goku)
>>
>>153102831
Tien has triclops ayylium ancestry. Krillin and Roshi are the only pure humans.
>>
Goku is the true king Saiyans need. Can't wait for the Saiyan revival arc after the universe tournament arc where Goku revives the Saiyans and fucks shit up
>>
File: Vegeta.jpg (77KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta.jpg
77KB, 700x520px
>>153114436
Are you retarded?
>>
>>153107990
It's not like there are other jobs he could do easily with the aid of his super human monkey strength
>>
File: Fuck Toei.jpg (441KB, 996x3944px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Toei.jpg
441KB, 996x3944px
>>153114386
>Vegeta got it worse than Goku
Yeah, got to disagree there.
>>
File: 18 on Krillin.jpg (277KB, 956x1200px) Image search: [Google]
18 on Krillin.jpg
277KB, 956x1200px
better couple than Mai and Trunks
>>
>>153114443

Krillin has nonose ayylium ancestry. Roshi is the only pure human.
>>
>>153111971
11/10.
>>
Just watched the new episode
>Vegeta fights a teletubby while Goku becomes a model saiyan
Just put at end to him
>>
>>153114386
Goku and Vegeta followed inverse paths.
Vegeta started as a bloodthirsty Saiyan Prince gradually mellowed by the responsibility of a Human life, imposed on him by Bulma's assertiveness and situational demand.
Goku was a Human to begin with, yet when he learned of his Saiyan heritage he really started delving into that side of himself, and essentially pushed the humanity out and invited a thirst for battle to replace it.
Coupled with Chi Chi being more pushy and nagging than firmly assertive, causing him to push right back, and you have what Goku is now: an absolute fucking madman with more power-lust than Vegeta could even dream of.
tl;dr Goku must be stopped Vegeta is the hero we need but don't deserve
>>
>>153114432
see pics and link related
>>153104029
>>153098358
>>153096605
>>
>>153114402
That's bullshit but I believe it.
>>
>>153114495
He was just born that way
>>
File: 1426220983651.jpg (62KB, 488x301px) Image search: [Google]
1426220983651.jpg
62KB, 488x301px
>>153114436
It's a girl, Bra, she's in the end of DBZ. Bulma's hair color.

We'll never see her as anything more than a baby. If you want to see her when she's older you need to go to GT, but I don't recommend it.
>>
>>153114402
The theory fits a fucking lot but it may end up as a coincidence alone, I don't want to give Super staff the benefit of the doubt.

But if somehow they show us that the Kakarot side of Goku has resurfaced it would be fucking genius and it would also explain why he's smiling like a madman in the opening.
>>
>yfw Goku becomes Oozaru again
>>
File: 1427076441770.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1427076441770.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>153114443
>>153114495
>what is Yamcha
>>
File: 5518c6cbefe98.jpg (237KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
5518c6cbefe98.jpg
237KB, 600x450px
>>153114597
dead
>>
>>153114597
Why is Roshi wearing Jackie chuns outfit
>>
>>153114593
No tail tho
>>
>>153114597
Some baseball player?
>>
>>153114580
I have faith in toei/shuesha
I mean you don't reuse iconic footage without wanting some people to notice
>>
>>153114637
That can easily be fixed
>>
>>153114402
>For those of you who don't know the idea is that Goku's head injury is wearing off and has been for that last twenty years due to combat and other factors. with the latest episode it is believed that Goku is becoming Kakarot and is becoming a demon even by Saiyan standards.

>People are overthinking Toei's flanderization of Goku this much
>>
>>153114628
BECAUSE JACKIE CHUN IS ROSHI YOU FUCKING RETARD HOW CAN'T YOU SEE IT
>>
>>153114628
Because the are the same types of fighters so they must have trained together
>>
>>153114667
Staples or glue?
>>
>>153114661
Toyo just loves to do that
The manga is full with it without any meaning
>>
>>153114698
Dragon balls
>>
File: GokuShades.jpg (20KB, 239x200px) Image search: [Google]
GokuShades.jpg
20KB, 239x200px
>Toriyama got so tired of people thinking Goku was an altruistic superman hero-type that he went THIS FAR
This is so good
>>
>>153098358
>Goku knows about Hakai
>Isn't nervous or scared of Beerus
Holy fuck
>>
Was this not already foreshadowed in the 2 parter with Hit?
He will do ANYTHING to get a good fight. Even the incredibly brass and stupid
>>
>>153114683
we saw Roshi watching the tournament while Jackie Chun fought you lying faggot
>>
File: Buu.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Buu.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>153114661
>I have faith in toei
>>
>>153113709
So after all that shit, Trunks is still going to die?
>>
>>153114707
It's just eugenics. Only Pure blooded Saiyans matter.
>>
>>153114707
But he fucking was even in early Dragonball
>>
Son "If it ain't Saiyan it's dying" Goku
>>
File: Toyo Goku.png (233KB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Toyo Goku.png
233KB, 959x1400px
Reminder Toei Goku a shit
>>
>>153114684
Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>153114748
He was always meant to be more of an adventurous spirit who ended up doing the "right thing" as a side-consequence

Toriyama said the core of Goku's character has always been nothing more than
>"I want to fight strong guys"
>>
>>153114710
>>Goku knows about Hakai
Well he saw it when Beerus did it on Zamasu, Goku has balls.
>>
>>153114789
Goki in this episode is Toyo goku
>>
>>153114789
Toyo's Goku is nothing like Tori's Goku kill yourself Toyotarofag
>>
File: demonmanwithquestionmarks.png (140KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
demonmanwithquestionmarks.png
140KB, 400x294px
>Roshi is in the tournament
>Not Yamcha
>Not Popo
>Not Dende
>Not Korin
>Not Yajirobe
>Not Oolong
>Not Paur
>Not Tao Pai Pai
>Not literally 99% of the Dragonball Cast

I don't get this whole 'lets pretend roshi is strong' meme that started with F.
>>
>>153114810
>>153114710
Goku doesn't know Hakai, this episode is where the anime starts to use the manga as its base and he never got to see it there
>>
File: Toei Goku gag.png (788KB, 976x548px) Image search: [Google]
Toei Goku gag.png
788KB, 976x548px
>>153114820
>Goki in this episode is Toyo goku
Clearly not.
>>
>>153113041
>Gotenks (counts as 1, they keep it a secret that they split)
Until it happens mid fight and Zeno-sama erases them from existence because he's mad.
>>
File: leave kfc to me.jpg (92KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
leave kfc to me.jpg
92KB, 1400x700px
>>153114789
Fuck that. Toei's point-blank retarded writing of Goku goes hand-in-hand with his spiraling insanity in search of his next big fight.
Toei Goku unintentional masterpiece of this generation.
>>
>>153114804
I like to cite Goku's resolve to use the dragonballs he's been collecting for Upa's Dad

And going after Tambourine to avenge his friend's death
>>
>>153114860
Relax everyone except Goku is going to end up being apart of the peanut gallery within 10 episodes
>>
>>153113893
How likely will she get her transformation into a sexy female Buu? like evil buu or kid buu
>>
>>153114870
Have them potara into EXGotenks
>>
>>153114890
people can lose their way
>>
>>153114867
>posts a different episode with something the likes of which we didn't see in this one

Also fuck you that scene was actually pretty funny.
>>
>>153114904
But it's not permanent anymore.
>>
File: goku_eat.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
goku_eat.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>153114890
But notice how all of those good deeds just so happened to let him fight strong guys in the process?
>>
>>153114916
Like Hitler and art
>>
>>153114804
>Toriyama said the core of Goku's character has always been nothing more than
>"I want to fight strong guys"

>Adaptational Heroism

>According to Toriyama this holds true even for the original Japanese anime. He was dissatisfied by the “righteous hero”-type portrayal the anime gave him. In the manga, Goku is supposed to be depicted as someone who doesn't fight for others, but fights for himself to get stronger. He wanted to depict someone who isn't a classic hero and can even be seen as not being a good person because of his selfish desire (a little bit of poison that sneaks through his character as Toriyama puts it).

>However, even going purely off the manga, this depiction of Goku is lost in translation since most of Goku's motives still nonetheless pertain to protecting or avenging his family and friends, and he does help people he barely knows when it didn't completely relate to fighting; like storming Muscle Tower to repay Suno for saving him from freezing to death and avenging Upa's father who was murdered by Tao before taking down the Red Ribbon Army, and getting the Dragon Balls to revive him. He wanted to fight the Saiyans not because they were powerful, but because they were going to murder everyone he knew. He didn't want to help fight Buu, despite having the power to do so, because he didn't want his friends to depend on him to save them, which if he was completely selfish he wouldn't care and fight Buu for the sake of having a good battle. It could be said that Toriyama's original intentions for Goku ended up evolving into something slightly different as Character Development took over. Basically, Goku is a hero who at his core has a good, kind heart that cares for others and wants to protect them, but he also has selfish personal motives that can override his better judgement.
>>
>>153114506
>zeno samas kill each other
>daishinkan goes insane and fights zeno guards to become the leader
>gods of destructions fight angels realizing the angels were plotting all this anyways
>U7 is last universe standing, U7 team goes back to their universe
>Goku with no one to fight anymore goes insane and threatens to kill everyone on earth and destroy the entire universe, beerus and whis aren't around to stop him
>vegeta is the only one left to fight goku
>Dragonball super ends where the 2 battle on beerus planet
>Both die
>Gohan takes over goku's role but is a real superhero and not a power thirsty saiyan
>>
Why is Goku so based? I dropped Super because of garbage like FemBroly but Goku always makes me come back
>>
>>153114928
>Also fuck you that scene was actually pretty funny.
>>
>>153114933
>Implying Toei and Toriyama wouldn't easily retcon it again
>>
>>153093681
Hitler seems like a pretty nice guy compared to Goku to be honest. I mean Hitler wanted to get rid of a race and a few others so he's basically at Freeza tier at this point. Goku is responsible for the demise of whole universes.
>>
The last fight in the tournament NEEDS to be Goku vs Vegeta, I don't care if they can't fight, someone haves to make this happen.
>>
>>153114968
sooo....you dropped it last episode and this episode brought you back?
>>
>>153115016
News about Fembroly came a while back
>>
>>153114968
He's an absolute madman.
>>
>>153115014
Goku vs Vegeta in Saiyan Saga and Goku vs Majin Vegeta can't be topped IMO
>>
>>153114398
I dunno. Future Zeno lets Goku hold his hand, and he smiled when seeing Goku in this episode. Introducing him to P.Zeno may have put Goku in his friends list.
>>
File: Cu3-MSKVUAEZ6nK.jpg (214KB, 834x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Cu3-MSKVUAEZ6nK.jpg
214KB, 834x1199px
I have officially now stopped caring whatever the hell people say about me. Fuck. Girl Brolly. The most stupid, asspull, pandering, goofy thing toriyama could have done. The recent rise in r34 spammed has removed any last bit of pity i had. why do we only see pandering? Why don't we see Db super in the "best xxxx of the year" lists? Why don't we see other shows have such pandering asspulls? Why is it only letdowns that we see? People must realise there is not a problem with suggesting ideas, there is a fucking problem with worshipping a stale ass dickless betamale meat man (kakkarot be upon him). I am sick and tired of these asspulls, i am sick and tired of the fandom having to deal with this bullshit, we fucking give the another chance and all they do is not develop and explore ideas and claim new animators are responsible and claim themselves to be above the animators who were there for decades. Throughout my life i have always defended plotholes in dragon ball (which i am now doubting they can be salvaged ) and told people to not generalise the whole dragon ball series but this is fucking enough, this anime is fucking ruining our way of life, either toei trys to fire these retarded animators who can't/stay on model/ fire the people who can't be consistent with the previously established rules of the franchise, and try to stop them, or they can get the fuck out of the anime industry and end db super. I am so sorry for any toei person who understands theses things out there, i really am, but i have to vent out this rage. Sadly, dragon ball in its current form is not compatible with the 21st century, like it or not. I excuse myself again, i must now go sacrifice a db ssblue toy, because gt
>>
File: 1431274390799.jpg (237KB, 728x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1431274390799.jpg
237KB, 728x1038px
>>153115012
pic related, it's the hero we need
>>
File: Bra.jpg (239KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
Bra.jpg
239KB, 1024x574px
I'm watching Son Goku and Friends Return
>Abo and Cado are as strong as Frieza
>Goku says Frieza wasn't much of a foe in hindsight
>Perfect starter villains for Goten and Trunks
Boy would he eat those words

>>153114436
Literally pint-sized Bulma
>>
>>153115012
You faggots are acting like Zeno already destroyed the universes
>>
>>153103063
I need a quick rundown on them.
>>
>>153115014
they're on the same fucking team
>>
>>153115053
Fuck off Zeon, nobody cares about your manchild rage
>>
>>153115053
this pasta works better with the hail zeon pic
>>
>>153115065
He practically has. Dumb Kakarot and his power boner.
>>
I like how mad everyone else is in the opening and how they seem to be directing at Goku.
>>
>>153115053
Don't let Goku's throbbing hard-on hit you on the way out, Vegeta.
>>
>>153115101
Explain
>>
File: Char.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Char.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>Blackfags have mysteriously disappeared once we were reminded Goku can never be topped
Guess it was just a phase
>>
File: goku pp.png (1MB, 1485x4000px) Image search: [Google]
goku pp.png
1MB, 1485x4000px
Reminder that this crazy motherfucker is the biggest alpha in fiction and basically you're a fucking faggot.
>>
File: gowasu3.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
gowasu3.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>153115134
>>
>>153115128
Ayy lmao and his team seem really mad and most of the opening is him vs Goku
>>
>>153115159
>alpha
>had a kid
>didn't know what kissing was
>>
>>153115065
He threatens to do it and he's able to do it, it's all one needs to know to be frightened as fuck. It's like you faggot don't even understand primal human instincts
>>
>>153115185
He's too alpha for kissing bitches, he just gets down to business.
>>
>>153114789
>le :O face

Opinion discarded.
>>
We don't see 17 in End of Z do we?
He's going down
>>
>>153115159
>alpha
>Chichi's bitch
I don't think you know what alpha means.
>>
Will Trunks tell his father that he is a homosexual?
>>
File: notallheroeswearcapes.png (644KB, 652x1368px) Image search: [Google]
notallheroeswearcapes.png
644KB, 652x1368px
>>153115159
>biggest alpha in history
sorry little white boy, did you say somethin?
>>
>>153115191
>human instincts
Thank god Goku's a space chad then. Goku is Zeno's chosen one so he's fine no matter what happens
>>
>>153114936
He didn't even fight anyone tough. He gave up his quest for his Grandpa's 4 star ball
>>
>>153115134
You're forgetting about scythe posters
>>
Holy shit Toriyama really is the biggest Gokufag around
>>
>>153115261
And then immediately started training to win a tournament to be the strongest over heaven.
>>
>>153115247
Zeno gets bored easily, Goku is just his current new shiny toy

How do you think he will react if Goku starts making demands like "don't delete universe 6"?
>>
>>153115134
>implying they disappeared for good
The manga isn't over yet, and it will take a couple of months for that
>>
>>153115173
That's because he's the endboss/strongest opponent of this arc tardo. This is fucking Dragonball Super, Bulma will slap Goku in the face for "doing something stupid that will risc us all omg" and then everyone will stop to care, it was like this all the damn time.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v22-080.jpg (820KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v22-080.jpg
820KB, 2037x3056px
>>153115214
?
>>
File: HAST.png (2MB, 983x1073px) Image search: [Google]
HAST.png
2MB, 983x1073px
>>153115230
>>
What Goku needs now is a good bashing to the head. The one that turned him good back in DB is starting to wear off.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-02-05-19h18m19s224.png (905KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-05-19h18m19s224.png
905KB, 1280x720px
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>153115185
>skipped kissing and went straight to drilling

>>153115217
>literally walked the fuck away with his second-born child mid-rant and laughed when she flipped her shit
>>
So I just noticed in the opening, Vegeta is to Goku's left, and Android 17 to the right

Does this mean plot?
>>
>It's okay _____ we can just revive you with the dragon balls
This is going to be Goku's catchphrase this arc
>>
>>153115395
perfect 80s/90s chic and doesn't age (very quickly)
>>
>>153115411
jeez toeifags cant stop reaching
>>
File: 50f.jpg (43KB, 599x448px) Image search: [Google]
50f.jpg
43KB, 599x448px
>>153115395
because she married a manlet
>>
File: Kakarot_The_Saiyan.jpg (241KB, 868x1709px) Image search: [Google]
Kakarot_The_Saiyan.jpg
241KB, 868x1709px
He's gonna turn
stay woke
>>
>>153115411
It means Android 17 is going to play a legit role in this arc and won't just be there for fans and to job.
>>
>>153115395
Fear Boners
>>
>>153115382
>Beerus Hakai's him back to his senses
>>
>I CAN'T GET NO SATISFACTION
Our boy is talking about how bad Chi Chi is at pleasuring him right?
>>
>>153115445
>Goku becomes a Saiyan overlord and starts domming Vegeta just like Vegeta dommed Raditz
>>
How would you feel if Super introduced characters or forms from GT but actually did something interesting with them?
>>
>>153114892
Exactly. doesn't matter who it it is, they are going to job.
>>
>>153115649
GT was pretty good as far as transformations went, I'd like to see it.
>>
>>153115487
The last time Goku was aroused was when he fought Hit
>>
>>153115445
Kakarot was always a better name then Goku, prove me wrong
>>
>>153115649
Disappointed. The only thing I want done again is a space trip, just with more fuckin characters.
>>
File: Ledgic_(DBGT).jpg (519KB, 1750x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Ledgic_(DBGT).jpg
519KB, 1750x4000px
>>153115649
I'd honestly be pretty hyped if some of the contestants from other universes were villains from GT like Ledgic or the Sigma Force
>>
File: gokulaugh.jpg (57KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
gokulaugh.jpg
57KB, 500x282px
Super is turning out to be more Goku Time than GT.
>>
>>153115718
Well considering I subscribe to the Kakarot reborn theory I can't
>>
>>153101959
This, I wanted Vegeta to fucking smack him in the face for it.
>>
>>153115763
Not even close. Super has at least had some fun filler, I mean OOLONG got an episode.
>>
>>153115763
>Goku time
>Goku has yet to defeat a major arc villain
>>
I see this new ayy forced meme has been run into the ground
>>
>>153115791
I mean it terms of actual noteworthy feats and not utterly jobbing in fights.
>>153115800
Freeza.
>>
>>153115763
>Super is turning out to be more Goku Time than GT.
>>
>>153115763
eh I'm not really seeing it. BoG was the only goku-centric arc so far. RoF let the z-fighters shine a little, U6 tournament was more about Beerus and Champa, then we had a whole thing about Trunks.

It's actually very light on Goku Time.
>>
>>153115649
The only ones I'd like to see are Baby or something with the Shadow Dragons. Maybe not the Shadow Dragons themselves, but some ramification for using the balls so much. That was GT's best idea.
>>
>>153115763
yeah agreed... vegeta getting chestraped by black, goku making hit into a total jobber, not once, but twice... even in RoF when the other characters fight they only fight nameless frieza jobbers
>>
>we have ayy lmao
>we have Goku ascending into the glorious pantheon of unintentional villainy
>we have jobbers jobbing harder than they've ever jobbed before
>a quick rundown on Daishinkan
>Beerus being pushed over the edge

Is this arc going to be meme magic?
>>
>>153115059
If GT is any indication she becomes as loose as her too. But still, Bulma is pure boner fuel. She's been making my ochinchin tingle for 20 years. Why?
>>
>>153115763
Not even fucking close.
>>
>>153115921
Like you wouldn't believe. There's so many new characters, the chances for memes go up with each one.
>>
File: 1485058880909.jpg (81KB, 912x592px) Image search: [Google]
1485058880909.jpg
81KB, 912x592px
>Goku turns into a clown by the end of the arc
>>
>>153115065
He has. It's mentioned that there were originally more. Plus he's already destroyed the future timeline and that game he was playing with himself in the episode actual planets were being blown up. He doesn't give a fuck.
>>
I think the Falcons might give Vegeta a run for his money for the title of King of Jobbers.
>>
>>153115921
Get ready for Cuckgeta to stay quiet when Goku gets Bra killed
>>
>>153115921
I love buzzword bingo
>>
>>153115997
Nah Seahawks have them beat.
>>
>>153115505
It'd be fun to have a filler episode with some random aliens talking about the legend of Son Goku, the last saiyan and ruler of Earth and Vegeta gets salty because he doesn't even appear on the very inaccurate tale.
>>
File: 1486263577612.png (594KB, 431x649px) Image search: [Google]
1486263577612.png
594KB, 431x649px
>>153115997
>>
File: 1425348515875.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1425348515875.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>>153115997
How on Earth did they fuck that up, they had it.
>>
>>153115997
Videl is fucking Spopovich with his own arm now
>>
>>153098358
>>153108858
These two are far too similar for it to be coincidence.
>>
Wonder how long it will take DBtubers to get on this "Goku is evil" train
>>
You know Goku reminds me of myself. He's intellgent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor
>>
File: Smooth_Roshi.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Smooth_Roshi.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>153116042
>I was the one who made that comparison
I stand corrected. Historic comeback.
>>
>>153116040
It's the Patriots. The fuckers probably cheated again.
>>
>>153116102
>>153114661
>>153114734
Have faith people
>>
>>153116109
They already are
>>
>>153114483
I'll gut you like a fish if you don't post sauce please.
>>
File: 1427071681079.jpg (24KB, 353x269px) Image search: [Google]
1427071681079.jpg
24KB, 353x269px
>>153116109
>there'll be dozens of "IS GOKU BECOMING EVIL?!" clickbait videos within the day
>>
>>153116119
>Goku
>intelligent
Pick one
>>
>>153116185
He managed to trick everyone into thinking he's a good guy
>>
>>153116185
Well he is intelligent only if it has to do with fighting
>>
>>153116126
Thanks for the link, I hate that website though. I saved the SpopoxVidel image and it saved a folder with every image on the page instead
>>
>>153097618
> Implying there won't be a "Let's beat Zeno himself" arc.
>>
>>153115445
He was sent to earth to destroy it as a baby.
But come on, Kakarot, this is overkill
>>
>>153116235
I didn't link anything my friend, that was the other guy. I only said the game was going like the fight.
>>
I hope there will be some Demon Realm shenanigans in this arc. Anyone else think it strange that Mira and Towa looks a lot like the angels, staff and all?
>>
File: 1084421-nappa8.jpg (68KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1084421-nappa8.jpg
68KB, 720x480px
>>153116249
>"Let's beat Zeno himself" arc.

THE TWIST IS THAT THEY HAVE TO BEAT HIM IN SPACE-CHESS

Gohan is the only one smart enough to figure it out

>yfw
>>
>>153108123
Chi-chi wants him capable of defending himself. There's a difference between that and being a martial arts autist like Goku.
>>
I think the real problem is that if Goku ends up proving to be stronker than the other 11 universes, and U7 comes out on top, there's almost nothing really left for him to fight that is a challenge. All that'd be left then are the other Gods of Destruction, the Angels, and finally Zenos 1 and 2 themselves.

And once that habbens, what's even left for Goku to fight then?
>>
>>153116249
>Let's blow Zeno away
Goku's going all out this arc
>>
>>153116133
Not to derail this thread but the Falcons choked so fucking hard.
>>
>>153116126
>>153116182
Anyone else read these(or posts like these) in the pictured characters voices?
>>
>>153116323
>he still fucks it up
>Goku wins by having no strategy and inadvertently psyching out Zeno
>>
>>153116179
give me a min
>>
>>153110916
She never be anything more than a friend with sex benefits. The guys never fucking kissed her expecting it now is delusional.
>>
>>153116359
He could always wish for a copy of Vegetto with the Super Dragon Balls
>>
>>153116373
oh God gohanfags would be buried so deep they'd be next to prehistoric ruins
>>
>>153115828
Laser'd, Vegeta did most of the work.

Goku's only win is against Bomato.
>>
>>153116411
It's what keeps Toriyama alive
>>
File: Cat loves food.png (1MB, 1392x792px) Image search: [Google]
Cat loves food.png
1MB, 1392x792px
>>153115763
Demonstrably wrong.
>>
>>153116249
Well the opening scene did have what appeared to be the Grand Priest firing golden beams.
>>
>>153116443
>Vegeta did most of the work
He was killed
>>
>>153116179
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=49188889
here ya go
>>
>>153116359
VIllains seeking revenge for the destruction of the 13th through to the 16th Universes. They will be pissed because Goku convinces Zeno to spare the other universes in this tournament.
>>
>>153105252
Is Goten /our guy/ now?

>likes to fight
>is mindful of social etiquette
>more intelligent than his father already
>probably will become a scholar like Gohan
>>
>>153113462
>Defeat a deity
Zen-o defeated him. Zamasu became the universe and planned to be everything because they harmed him a little. He's not even Beerus level of power either.
>>
>>153116496
>more pixiv links
how do you navigate this fucking site?
>>
>>153116556
Yeah, scholar in the art of ass kicking
>>
>>153116359
Well they could pull creatures from parallel universes, the future(again why not), hell, etc.
>>
>>153116565
it's annoying but worth it for the porn
>>
File: oolon.png (328KB, 1024x1489px) Image search: [Google]
oolon.png
328KB, 1024x1489px
>>153116119
For me it's Oolong. He's intellgent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>153116491
And he did most of the work.
Goku got laser'd, Vegeta saved his ass.
>>
You know what I don't understand?
Why is Goku even being portrayed this way to begin with.
You can't convince me this is Toei's idea, they have no good reason to turn Goku into an amoral monster. I mean, he was always sorta amoral, but he is starting to go way too far in his ways.
Also, how long until he is branded a villain by some hero from another universe?
I'm fucking sure Captain Ayylmao is a hero going after Goku's head for putting all Universes in this mess.
>>
>>153116119
For me it's Vegeta I let my cat walk all over me
>>
>>153113462
This is a quality post
>>
>>153096605

Why does Goku sound like a fucking girl?
>>
>>153116666
Goku's always looking for someone stronger to fight. But what does he do when he's spent so long near the top of the pile?
>>
>>153116631
Same here but for the sole reason of him being a massive pervert
>>
>>153116610
>older Goten
>breaking his opponent's arm in seven places while telling them in excruciating detail what he's doing to them
>he's being polite and friendly the whole time

I want it.
>>
>>153116651
Goku already beat Frieza at that point. Frieza was exhausted
>>
>>153116666
>I'm fucking sure Captain Ayylmao is a hero going after Goku's head for putting all Universes in this mess.
Then I hope that ayylmao kicks the fucking shit out of goku
>>
>>153116666
Captain Ayy is definitely going to call him a villain, and there will be little Goku can do to refute it.
>>
>>153116666
>they have no good reason to turn Goku into an amoral monster
Except that he already was?
>>
>>153113462
>by the time Uub rolls around

Hasn't the EoZ already been invalidated as a possibility due to Goku saying he hadn't seen Bulma in years in it, and the amount of years between it and Z not matching up to where we are currently in Super?
>>
>>153113066
Except we know Goku will win because we're still on route to EoZ.
>>
>>153116709
Frieza did most of the work. Goku was just waiting him out while he drained his stamina like a retard
>>
>>153116693
His Jap VA is old granny
>>
>>153116693
He's voiced by an 80 year old japanese woman. She does Gohan and Goten too.
>>
Did anyone make gifs from the new OP?
>>
>>153116666
Quads of enlightenment hear me, Toriyama didn't want to make a superman in the first place. Toei probably took their head outta their ass and listened for a change
>>
>>153116666
Because, Satan, Goku has always been a reckless idiot. He had moments of lucidity, but constantly, constantly, he would let his fighting lust cloud his judgement.
>Vegeta
>Frieza
>Gero
>Cell
>Buu
>Beerus
>Frieza again
>Frost
>Black
This is the point where he goes too far.
>>
>>153116666
>>153116714
>>153116728
>Captain Ayy literally gives an impassioned speech during their fight about how Goku's an enormous moron who put them all in jeopardy
>Goku momentarily stunned
>gets angry
>starts talking about defending his friends
>achieves another transformation
>heems captain ayy and his entire universe in the process

YES
BASED GOKU WILL COME THROUGH
/OURGUY/
>>
>>153116666
He is a saiyan lol, it's literally on his genes to keep fighting to keep being stronger. He does it on his way
>>
>>153116666
>I'm fucking sure Captain Ayylmao is a hero going after Goku's head for putting all Universes in this mess.

>Captain Ayylmao beats Goku
>Gohan has to step up and win for the team
>Captain Ayylmao thinks Gohan is as evil as his father
>something something Gohan proves he's a true hero
>Gohanfags come out of the woodwork and start shitposting on /a/

More or less expecting this.
>>
>>153116728
THE WEAK ARE CONSUMED WHILE THE STRONG SURVIVE FAGGOT
>>
>>153116731
There are some inconsistencies.
>10 years of peace
>Bulma hasn't seen Goku in 5 years but we're 4 years from EoZ
>Gohan and Videl living on Mt. Paozu with Goku instead of their big castle house
>Vegeta already knows about Uub
>Goku acts like Piccolo is rarely around when he's Pan's babysitter
>>
>>153116801
Goku can't just claim "I didn't know it would be dangerous" though

Beerus warned him in the sternest and clearest way possible
With a hakai to his face he says
>Do not push that button.
>>
>>153116706
In one of the Akira approved continuations didn't Goten and Trunks start a martial arts school?
>>
hui
>>
>>153116860
You're not making a very good case for Goku's heroism, pablo
>>
What makes you guys think Goku cares what Ayy lmao thinks of him?
>>
Has a forced meme been run into the ground any faster than the Ayy lmoa?
>>
Is Goku returning to SSG? Thank god i hated SSB
>>
I just really want a special or whatever that follow some random hero from another universe leading up to the tournament and Goku is the big bad
>>
>Goku's amnesia wore off around the end of Cell Saga
>Goku has been playing dumb until he has a chance to attain true power and wipe out all life.
>>
hi
>>
>>153116870
Yeah, in the old story for Dragonball Online Goten and Trunks eventually start a swordsmanship school

Gohan writes a book about Ki that becomes popular worldwide

Tien and Krillin open new crane and turtle schools

And Buu stumbles onto Satan's porno mags and magics up himself a waifu

Goku and Vegeta fly off into space for one final battle which is only seen as a supernova. They never return.
>>
>>153116908
Cause he does't know that he's Kakarot yet. I mean he knows his Saiyan name but not what it means to be a bloodthirsty Saiyan, I bet Ayy will bring that out in Goku.
>>
>>153115094
where did you see this "pasta" before today?
>>
>>153116748
>>153116769

Fucking why? Get a man to do that.
>>
>>153116944
We're just calling him that for now because we don't know his name. Once we do we'll meme on that if possible.
>>
>>153117002
It's been in the past 7 or 8 threads. Someone's trying to force it
>>
>>153117002
only seen it today but it's been used several times
>>
>>153117028
>>153117032
Where before today?
>>
File: 1483267938189.jpg (55KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
1483267938189.jpg
55KB, 625x416px
>>153117015
>>
>>153117015
She voiced Kid Goku and the Japs are autistic about VA's so they kept her
>>
So is Captain Ayylmao the equivalent of Superman? Will we finally have the answer for this question after years?
>>
>>153116260
retconed
>>
>>153116979
>Yeah, in the old story for Dragonball Online Goten and Trunks eventually start a swordsmanship school
I wish Wrath of the Dragon was canon with Super. That was a nice origin for Present Trunks' sword. Also Tapion is just cool
>>
File: ingimd i locwc.png (289KB, 540x665px) Image search: [Google]
ingimd i locwc.png
289KB, 540x665px
>>153117028
kek I made it, but I sure as shit did not post it in 7 or 8 threads
>>
File: ecks dee.jpg (328KB, 600x2620px) Image search: [Google]
ecks dee.jpg
328KB, 600x2620px
LOL
>>
>>153105026
What a cool way to show off Vegeta's character arc and Goku's seeming lack of one.
>>
>>153112195
Just so long as that doesn't lead to him becoming a good guy,marrying Launch, giving birth to an LSSJ, learning the Dragon Fist, and leading to a poster making a forced reference to a 156-chapter fanfic he read once.
>>
>>153117094
If nothing else, the super dragon fist was great.
>>
>>153117101
Superman did a lot more harm than good
>>153117135
Don't count on it Toriyama is a Gokufag
>>
>>153117094
present trunks doesn't use a sword
>>
>>153117101
Man whoever made that comic doesn't know SHIT about Goku

>Goku, meet Superman. He's one of the strongest people in our universe.

That's all it would take
>>
>>153105026
>Goku poses like Vegeta did in the Saiyan saga and vice versa
>>
>>153117101
>dubfags in charge of Goku's personality
Every time.
>>
>>153117101
toei goku would fight superman just for fun
>>
>>153117101
I feel like whoever made this has no idea what DBZ, or Goku, is.
>>
>>153114890
Just because Goku does selfless things for people he cares about, doesn't make him an actual hero.

You would do the for your friends and family, doesn't make you a hero, just a noble person.
>>
>>153117229
Superman did what he did to get laid so Goku's a more of a hero compared to him
>>
>>153117094
That would require them to do something interesting with Kid Trunks.
>>
THIS IS IT, DUDE

THIS IS THE KILLING BLOW

TORIYAMA HATES HIS FANS AND HATES HIS WORK

HE QUIT DRAGON BALL FOR 20 YEARS BECAUSE OF HIS HATE, HE CAN'T REMEMBER KEY DETAILS, HE'S LOST IT ALL

HE'S GOING TO TURN THIS PARAGON OF JUSTICE, THIS RIGHTEOUS AND KIND HEARTED SPIRIT WHO'S NOW THE AMBASSADOR TO THE OLYMPICS...

HE'S GOING TO TURN HIM EVIL AND SMITE THE WORLD'S VIEW OF HIM

THIS IS IT

THIS IS TORIYAMA'S REVENGE
>>
>>153117205
This has nothing to do with "dubfags". This is a dumb comic from all angles.
>>
>>153117101
Side note I've always thought that vegeta and thor was a more interesting combo
>>
>>153117345
>AMBASSADOR TO THE OLYMPICS
Did I fucking miss something?
>>
File: 1486300284480.jpg (148KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486300284480.jpg
148KB, 720x480px
>>153116979
>Online treats DB characters better than Super
>>
>>153117345
That would be awesome, but probably won't happen.
>>
>>153117377
Goku's the ambassador to the 2020 olympics
>>
>>153117345
>THIS PARAGON OF JUSTICE

Not really though.

>"Goku, why don't we kill Dr. Gero before he makes his Androids and kills a ton of people?"
>"Naaaaaah."
>>
>>153115829
to be honest this was a good moment
>>
>>153117392
Online takes place years after End of Z though, Krillin looks like Roshi by then. All of those things could still happen, and are likely to in some form because Toriyama wrote it.
>>
>>153107961
First and only wife, but yes. Pretty sure Toriyama said Chi-Chi acts how she does for the gag.
>>
>>153116979
>And Buu stumbles onto Satan's porno mags and magics up himself a waifu

So female Majins are literally made for sex?
>>
>>153096434
This looks brutal. I stop watching Super when the green guy fusion with black and it was getting all repetitive and.boring. Might catch up on the franchise again
>>
File: 1426149091650.jpg (62KB, 1007x768px) Image search: [Google]
1426149091650.jpg
62KB, 1007x768px
>>153117425
Okay that's pretty goddamn weird but cool.
>>
If Shen Long can only grant wishes that don't exceed the powers of Kami, why didn't Kami ever revive people?
>>
>>153117458
Yes, quite literally. He decided me wanted a family so he made a wife out of magic specifically to breed with.

You can't get more literally made for sex than that.
>>
>>153117425
>No Initial D
Fucking Japs
>>
>>153117458
Yes. Buu reading porno is the opening scene for the Majin CaC in Xenoverse 2
>>
>>153117527
kek
>>
>>153117436
I liked it too. The power scaling made no sense but I don't have a problem with Trunks doing some kind of instinctual proto spirit bomb.
>>
File: how it really went.jpg (910KB, 600x2620px) Image search: [Google]
how it really went.jpg
910KB, 600x2620px
>>153117101
>>
>>153117478
It's like this

You can write a program that can do stuff you can't do, but it's still limited by your skill
>>
>>153117440
Xenoverse and Heroes pretty much guarantees that Online's still "canon." It'll happen.
>>
>>153117581
I wasn't bothered by Trunks figuring out techniques so quickly since we've seen other DB characters do it, Goku and Cell in particular.
>>
File: check em.png (256KB, 656x522px) Image search: [Google]
check em.png
256KB, 656x522px
>>153116666
I hope Cptain Ayy Lmao gives him a goo ass kicking. also checked.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 1191x670px
Has anyone noticed how useless Super Sayian God has become?

Beerus Arc
>This isn't enough to defeat Beerus!

Resurrection F Arc
>Even with our God Ki, Frieza could've killed us all if he didn't master his golden form

U6 Arc
>Hit embrasses SSB Vegeta and forces Goku to use Kaioken in a long ass time

Future Trunks Arc
>SSB does jack shit against Zamasu and Black
>>
>>153116249
He'll try to take out Zeno(s) and get fucked just like Wukong
>>
>>153117661
We have a multiverse and alternate timelines. Everything is canon.
>>
>>153116979
>Goku and Vegeta fly off into space for one final battle which is only seen as a supernova. They never return.
Woo, boy will that never happen now. Vegeta is totally henpecked by Bulba
>>
>>153117603
nah superman would shit on goku sorry dude
i don't like it either but it's the truth
>>
>>153117735
Yeah but in Online it had been a really long time so Goku and Vegeta were super old and I think Bulma and Chi Chi were already dead
>>
>>153116863
What if the Universe Survival Arc is the final arc in Super?
>>
>>153117735
You could probably just take Vegeta out and replace with Beerus and I could see it happening.
>>
>>153116737
I know there's a near zero chance of happening, but what if he learns some sort of lesson? He probably won't though.
>>
>>153117767
Kryptonite.

Goku would definitely be willing to use it if Supes is about to beat him
>>
File: 1426645311614.jpg (48KB, 324x450px) Image search: [Google]
1426645311614.jpg
48KB, 324x450px
>>153117734
>Everything is canon.
Even the headcanon of every individual fan with their OC donuts and everything

Quite a gift they gave to the autistic, stunning charity
>>
>>153117802
Why would he fight Beerus?
>>
>>153117837
Beerus wanted to fight him
>>
>>153117722
Changing from gold to blue nerfed them. Freeza confirms it.
>>
>>153117767
Goku surpassed most iterations of Superman in the Buu saga (see: all except Silver age (and some dumb non-canon crazy hyperversal shit))
As an SSBlue he'd fucking stomp supes. SA Superman had a lot of meme-feats but he didn't match him in power at all.
>>
>>153116740
Wasn't it mentioned in the movie that if frieza had learned to control his new form instead of rushing over as soon as he achieved it he would've probably beat Goku?
>>
>>153117767
If you pretend every single iteration of Superman is one character then yes.

Goku could beat half of the different Superman that have existed while many version of Superman could kill Goku with one blow.

Now that's out of the way let's talk about the show
>>
>>153117767
Only SA Supes would. And he's a fucking gag character.
>>
>>153117835
>Goku would definitely be willing to use
Goku doesn't like using shady tactics like that.

He would've thought it was food
>>
>>153117881
I think it was in the series too. In the RoF arc Frieza was straight up beating his ass but he ran out of juice
>>
>>153117886
Yeah this. Superman doesn't have one consistent canon, his power is varied depending on which author is writing him.

The argument really is impossible to win for either side because they're not equivalent.
>>
>>153117822
At this point, the only thing he can learn is to control his fight lust after this tournament, then let it out after he trains Uub and they have the fight of his life.
>>
>>153117835
how would Goku even know about kryptonite? also this is assuming it exists wherever they're fighting
>>153117874
nah
>>153117886
yeah goku would beat the animated superman and a couple other ones
>>153117906
nah there's a few that would. even new 52 supes has some crazy bullshit feats

anyway i'm not looking to derail the thread with superman vs goku autism, was just throwing a couple feats out there
just to be clear i'm not some capeshit /co/ faggot, i hate superman but it's like saying spider-man would beat yahweh, even if spider-man is cooler it won't happen
>>
>>153117881
What pisses me off is that this is the exact same thing that fucked him over on Namek.
>>
>>153117967
>nah

Not an argument. Goku literally shits on SA Superman at this point.
>>
>>153106183
Dr.Brief is richer than Satan.
>>
>>153117101
>this person
>knowing Goku
>>
>>153117969
Freeza is the king of hubris
>>
>superman
>lifts the entire weight of the earth for a week straight without breaks

>Vegeta
>cant even lift a 100t robot
>>
>>153118016
superman is infinitely strong. he does whatever he sets his mind to
pretty sure this is still canon too, what with the whole dc rebirth bullshit thing
>>
>>153117967
>nah there's a few that would. even new 52 supes has some crazy bullshit feats
bro his striking power isn't even moon level
>>
>>153118065
>superman is infinitely strong

So you have no clue about Superman.
Cool, you can be seated now. Take your entry-level shit back to Tumblr.
>>
>>153117726
>his God ki will be locked
>this becomes the bridge to why he can't do SSG/SSB in GT
>>
File: Goku_Black_Insane.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Goku_Black_Insane.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>people say Toei Goku is dumb
>Toei Goku just outsmarted Beerus and Whis in the same episode

Sometimes I wonder if he isn't merely pretending to be retarded.
There is a school of Martial Arts focused around feigning retardness to get your opponents to lower their guard, right?

And here is food for thought: what if Black's smug personality wasn't really something coming from Zamasu but how Kakarot is really like?
>>
>>153117969
Frieza got that strong raping Tagoma over and over for four months. Just think where he could have been with proper tutelage
>>
>>153118084
yeah maybe, i'm not a superman expert or anything, just i've seen some crazy shit back when i used to lurk comic vine
>>153118098
nah bud, take a look at the pic i posted. he lifts an infinitely heavy book. google it if you don't believe me
>>
File: hunched.jpg (363KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hunched.jpg
363KB, 1280x720px
>>153117722
>>Even with our God Ki, Frieza could've killed us all if he didn't master his golden form
Plus Freeza still destroyed the planet, he won. They only survived because of angel time travel hax, not because of their own strength and skill. They've never been more powerful but never been more pathetic, this losing streak is never ending.
>>
>>153117836
But be honest, you have a head cannon right?
>>
>>153118065
>superman is infinitely strong

How many times does this have to be debunked before morons stop parroting it?
He's not remotely "infinite", and the only stakes to that claim are outlying feats betrayed by his common appearances.
Goku's was Universal in BoG and has increased exponentially since.
Supes gets put to sleep. He's not even that impressive of a character power-wise. Nor is Goku, for that matter, but he's better than Superman.
>>
>>153118137
or Beerus makes a wish that he never met Goku. or Whis' dad turns back time to before Beerus met Goku and prevents it from happening
>>
>>153118138
>There is a school of Martial Arts focused around feigning retardness to get your opponents to lower their guard, right?
Drunken boxing. Jackie Chun used it on him once oddly enough.
>>
>>153118138
All is according to his ningen keikaku
>>
>>153118138
Goku is something of an idiot savant. Much of the time he is rather dumb, but there are moments where he is startlingly clever
>>
File: 1426180604309.gif (682KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1426180604309.gif
682KB, 480x270px
>>153118179
Of course.
>>
>>153118197
I thought drunken was about being unpredictable, not being a retard
>>
>>153118243
It's a bit of both
>>
>>153118189
even if goku was on superman's physical strength level, superman is levels above anybody in DB in terms of speed
>>
>>153118155
yeah I still browse there. Ever read that PreCrisisBardock Vs Lvenger CaV? He destroyed Nu52 Superman with Saiyan saga Goku.
>>
>>153118243
Its about moving like you're fucking wasted in part to trick people into thinking you are.
>>
>>153117869
what? when? is this headcanon anon
>>
>>153118155
>nah bud, take a look at the pic i posted. he lifts an infinitely heavy book. google it if you don't believe me
Yeah. In a what if story. Not canon
>>
>>153118289
>superman is levels above anybody in DB in terms of speed

The upper-tier cast of DB has gone quad/quintillions light speed.
>>
>>153118179
yeah i got two head cannons
there called my nostrils lmao
>>
>>153118233
What was it?
>>153118243
In a way isn't that what Goku was doing? he nip'd a GoD and Angel while staring at permadeaths door and looked cool while doing it.
>>
File: 1426107604735.jpg (161KB, 549x640px) Image search: [Google]
1426107604735.jpg
161KB, 549x640px
>>153118322
>>153118243
>>153118197
>>153118138
Good scene desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-WN28lvDL8
>>
These threads move at lightspeed holy shit
>>
File: 2374472-nanoseconduf2[1].jpg (286KB, 957x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2374472-nanoseconduf2[1].jpg
286KB, 957x1500px
>>153118332
[CITATION FUCKING NEEDED]
come on man
>>
>>153117767

Depands on which superman. Been a ton of them. Pre-Crisis? Superman. Easily. Early post crisis? Goku. Easily. Late Post Crisis when Superman had some of his OP back? Superman. Post Flashpoint? Goku.
>>
>>153117463
nigga that was literally 10 episodes ago
>>
>>153118416
i'm pretty sure the current superman is pre-crisis again due to the dc rebirth thing. not 100% though, like I said earlier I hate superman and I don't read comics. i'm just aware of his more impressive feats and i haven't seen goku do anything as OP as any of it
>>
>>153118389
It's just the beginning, where we finally leave the filler and the new arc start (the same happened with the start of the U6 and Black arcs)
>>
Come on, let us stop this.
Who cares about this Superman vs Goku stuff?
They don't even exist in the same series.
>>
>>153118476
But there is no filler now.
>>
>>153118497
>Who cares about this Superman vs Goku stuff?
is this a serious question?
>>
>Bump limit for 5 minutes now

New thread when?
>>
>>153118510
Exactly, people got bored of the RoF retelling and the filler between U6 and Black arcs, and this is what happened on December and January, now the fun really starts
>>
File: IMG_9319.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9319.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>Raditz
Defeated by Goku and Piccolo

>Vegeta
Defeated by Goku

>Frieza
Defeated by Goku and Trunks

>Cell
Defeated by Gohan

>Buu
Defeated by Goku

Jump to Super

>Beerus
Not defeated

>Frieza
Not defeated until Whis turns back time

>Hit
Not defeated, gave up

>Fusion Zamasu
Defeated by Zen-Oh

Why
>>
>>153118573
Too much power escalation for the villains.
>>
>>153118573
And this is supposed to be the Goku show.
>>
>>153118573
Vegeta actually got defeated by Goku's spirit bomb, Gohan, Krillin and Yajirobe, everyone got spotlights.
>>
>>153118573
Imagine when Boruto comes back. Naruto and Sasuke will be jobbing all day.
>>
>>153118573
Don't worry, a whole lot of people are about to be defeated real soon in quick succession

If the tournament gets interrupted I'm calling bullshit though
>>
>>153118573
Tbf goku needed gohan, yajirobe, and krillins help
>>
>>153118644
It was more Gohan's crushing him with his giant monkey form.
>>
>>153118655
Is it even following the manga? I don't exactly have high expectations for it.
>>
First person to reply to this post with an image gets their image upscaled-- free of charge!
>>
>>153118573
If they lose the next tournament the universe they live in will get deleted. So, they'll finally get some solid wins! Right? Right?!
>>
>>153118712
The manga so far has just been a recap of the movie
>>
File: IMG_9675.jpg (11KB, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9675.jpg
11KB, 48x48px
>>153118715
>>
>>153118213
>>
>>153118686
Just like the Buu arc?
>>
>>153118712
The original creator stopped working on it, so it's literally GT now.
>>
>>153118573
>Vegeta
>Defeated by Goku

What version of the Saiyan arc did you watch?
>>
>>153118711
If Yajirobe didn't cut Vegeta's tail, they would've been hopeless.
>>
>>153118737
And at least one tragic loss, if killing is allowed
17 isn't in end of z
>>
>>153118573
To be fair, Fusion Zamasu was on some godly(no pun intended) bullshit. You can't even compare it to his fights against other villains, even Majin Buu wasn't literally immortal.
Fucking Vegitto used Final Kamehameha against him and it did jackshit.
>>
>>153118763
Christ, the second half of the series was almost that bad in the first place. How bad could it get now?
>>
>>153114859
It's closer than Toei's flanderized Goku in Super ya dingus.
>>
>>153118790
DELET THIS
>>
>>153118787
True that, but all I'm saying is the Spirit bomb wasn't what finally stopped him.
>>
File: freeofcharge.png (1MB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
freeofcharge.png
1MB, 1536x1536px
>>153118745
>>
>>153118686
I don't think the tournament is going to be interrupted, considering 2 Omni Kings are hosting it.
Realistically, it is impossible for a villain to appear right now that could challenge them with enough power to force the tournament to end.
>>
>>153118573
>>Buu
>Defeated by Goku
Please he had to have the help of MR SATAN and Vegeta to get that spirit bomb in order and even then they needed to use the dragon to heal Goku mid fight. And for Vegeta to run interference for a long ass time.
>>
>>153118806
>Sasuke almost losing to a wind user, even though he easily defeated a stronger one, Temari, as a 13 year old boy
>12 year old pulls off something not even Sasuke or Nagato could do and kills Naruto
>Design changes are godawful

A broken rollercoaster of horror.
>>
>>153118936
I'm talking about the killing blow reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>153118960
I'm still gonna get on the ride, I love trainwrecks.
>>
>>153118790
>17 possibly getting perma-killed

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>153118960
naruto was always trash
>>
>>153118977
Then it goes to everyone who chipped in for the bomb.
>>
>>153118960
Is Naruto now dead in the manga? I stopped after the original ended.
>>
>>153111369

Goku is going to be the first god of war.
>>
>>153115395
I loved Bio-Broly. I mean the villain was shit, and overall it wasn't very good, but I liked that the movie was about Android 18 wanting that money and her and Hercule were the main characters while Goten and Trunks tagged along.
>>
>>153118960
>12 year old pulls off something not even Sasuke or Nagato could do and kills Naruto

I'm going to need an explanation, Anon.

Over here if the thread gets archived.

>>153118213
>>
>>153117671
yeah but trunks has never seen the genkidama beofre.
>>
Ayylmao is actually SSJ5 but turned into ayylmao since SSJ5 has radioactive properties
screencrap this
>>
>>153119262
I think the main problem with that ending was that it was rushed as fuck. If they used at least one more episode to finish the arc, they could have explained this stuff better.
>>
File: 1486295720258.jpg (1MB, 4404x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1486295720258.jpg
1MB, 4404x1560px
>>153102024
Zamasu was the villain, Goku is suppose to be the hero.
>>
>>153119412
yeah I liked it too but it felt rushed.
>>
>>153111971
Perfect.
>>
>>153116863
>>Bulma hasn't seen Goku in 5 years but we're 4 years from EoZ

how the fuck
>>
>>153119090
Not really. In the Boruto manga there was a flash forward where Naruto is possibly dead, but it hasn't reached that point. They're still doing the Boruto movie stuff I think.
>>
>>153117283
Nah it was Pa kent who told him to be a cool guy
>>
>>153101959
To be fair, I forgot Vegeta had a second kid, too.
>>
>>153093681
>worse than Hitler
Why is Hilter seen as the absolute evil? Because he killed fucking jews?
Thread posts: 597
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.