[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creative writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (121KB, 1536x1135px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 1536x1135px
Describe what's happening based on Pic related
>>
OP is faggot
>>
>>138410847
>I just died in your arms tonight
>>
she saw mah DYUHCK
>>
>>138410847
Complete and utter terror at the horrors of the vast cosmos and the insignificance of human existence therein.
>>
>>138410847
He had a choice between Aqua and Megumin and he picked Aqua.
>>
>>138410847

Her love that she confessed to over the phone doesn't remember any of it, and that's when she realises the phone number she dialed wasn't his either, but that of his parallel self in another universe.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
She got to her car drove halfway home and remembered she needed to get eggs
>>
>>138413480
This again?
>>
>>138413480
FINDS A WAY
>>
>>138410847
She grabbed her crotch and realized that her cock has vanished.
>>
>>138413480
There he is. There he goes again.
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a shitty fanfic. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
>>138413480
I love it.
>>
>>138413800

An anon shitposting on an imageboard confesses his butthurt at a glorious Keit-ai poster, but the next day when he tells his fatass friends about his le epic takedown, it turns out no one has ever heard of Keit-ai. It is then that he realises he's been posting on an alternate universe's imageboard.

Hijinks ensue as the the butthurt poster and the AU one who slapped his ass strike up a deal to give each other their dankest, most private memes in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to shitpost better than anyone else in their world. While the two chase their respective crowns of king of /a/, DRAMA ensues as they begin to shitpost with each other instead and question the NATURE of MEMES.
>>
>>138413800
dat projection.
>>
The face of a girl in horror when her adoptive sister wakes up to see her being fucked in the ass lubricated with honey by a sexually perverse doctor who practices gynaecology.

This took place inside a hospital which I will name St. Julian's hospital, inside the patient room of Ai.

I will call the girl in pic Hikaru kodama who's a 21 year old 1st nurse, her sister Ai kodama she's an inpatient undergoing treatment for weak constitution , and the doctor Ryuji Hirasaka.

This is the back story which led up to pic related.
Hikaru had been subjected to dr. Hirasaka's sexual experiments, most of which involves holding her pee and faeces from ejecting as a part of a means to achieve heightened orgasms. So one day Hikaru was visiting her sister while she was on her work break when suddenly dr. Hiragana enters the room. Hikaru was taken aback by this surprise visit and assumed a defensive position, fearing dr. Hirasaka will get Ai involved with his sexual experiments. After a few exchanges in which dr. Hirasaka talks in a way which stirs Hikaru up in front of her sister who has no idea why her sister is so agitated, he walks out of the patient room back into his own doctor's office.
>>
>>138414380
During night time, dr. Hirasaka hears loud banging noises outside his office door, it is Hiraku standing there holding clothes hanging pole looking furious. She charges at Dr. Hirasaka in an act of rage. Dr. Hirts aka manages to just evade the attacks and manages to subdue Hiraku, he has one of his arms holding her arm against her back and his other arm holding her against the neck with his form arm. He chastises her on her rashness reminding her what would happen if he were to be killed from this and her going to jail as a result and that the hospital will no longer accept her sister as a patient and be kicked out "as no one would want to keep of relative of a criminal inside" said dr. Hirasaka. Succumbing to her guilt she hopelessly admits defeat and collapse down to her knees. Dr. Hirasaka decided that she needs to be punished so he drags her by one of her pigtails all the way to her sister's room where she's currently asleep.

Upon entering Ai's room, Hiraku begged dr. Hirasaka not to do anything while her sister is present, he reassures her that her sister is heavily sedated and she won't be woken up from this. Dr. Hirasaka then strips off Hiraku's nurse uniform revealing only her bra and underwear. He says tonight's experiment is for her to control not make too much noise when having an orgasm. He then fucks Hiraku from the back with her hands places up agains the window for support and balance. After some fucking, dr. Hirasaka came and Hiraku collapsed while urinating on the floor. "This is still not enough", said Dr. Hirasaka. Not wanting her sister to have the possibility of waking up seeing what's taking place, Hiraku, on her knees, turns around begs in a defeated tone "I'll let you do anything you want to me, please, just not here"
>>
>>138413480

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>138413480
>Samur-ai
A modern Sengoku comedy romance

>It-ai
A heartwarming story of an inexperienced masochist and his lover.

>Shikata ga N-ai
Love really can't be helped.

>Mit-ai
A scary faced delinquent finds love with a mysterious blind woman.

>You and A.I
A tearjerking tale of an android learning to love, only to find himself breaking down.

>Shiran-ai
An amnesic tracks down his former lover to discover his gruesome past.

>Kir-ai
The two main characters are mortal enemies who despise each other...in public. But secretly, they've fallen in love!

>Baka ja N-ai
A romcom about two idiots and their marginally smarter cast of friends.

>Kate, I...!
A Japanese man falls in love with a British noblewoman.

>Opp-ai
A woman with excess chest fat tries to win over her lolicon childhood friend.

>Otoko ja N-ai
A 4koma tomboy romance, with shotas.

>Nonde Kudas-ai
A crazy potion maker girl and her odd relationship with her lab assistant.

>Anime ja N-Ai
MC's girlfriend tries to make him realize that love in the real world is different from his anime cliches. The contrary happens.

>AI-ai
A conscious robot falls in love with a computer

>Accel-Ai
A boy falls in love with a clone.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.