[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit the story is jumping all over the place. Why can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Holy shit the story is jumping all over the place. Why can't they just focus on this girl the entire time? Theres a reason why the first three episodes were the best so far.
>>
>>138374691
Go back to watching SoL then, shitter. The story is here to stay.
>>
File: this shit.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
this shit.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>138374691
Fuck I just made a thread about this. I just finished ep 5. What the fuck are they doing after episode 3????
Does it get worse?
What the fuck is happening? Am I going to have to drop another?
>>
>>138374753
Pic was my exact reaction after Dimension W, episodes 4 and 5
>>
I also didn't like how it's turning out. I never liked the hunger games or its variants
>>
Is the anime following its own shit? I think im caught up with the manga and pretty surr it goes from the intro plot to the museum theif to some author who is murder on some spooky lake right? cant remember when some kids accidentally decapitate robo-chan
>>
>>138374691
Who cares as long it's fun?
>>
I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty lost too.

Why the fuck did Lwei attack #4 at the end of ep. 6?

I though we were heading to some form of coliseum fighting with Mabuchi vs. Lwei.

Suddenly, all this shit about the island swallowed by the nothingness.
>>
>>138374691
They are trying to be Darker than Black with the various stories and perspectives and failing hard
>>
>>138374753
It's really fast paced and apparently there's stuff being left out.
>>
I don't understand the problem. The story isn't very good and has a lot of stupid nippon science in it. The only real problem, is that the waifubot doesn't get enough air time and hasn't enough changes to be a cute garbage.
>>
>her body has been teasing me the entire time
i'd fuck kyouma's waifu
though kyouma's a pretty cool guy, so that's mean
muh dilemma
>>
The pacing is terribad. It really needed to be 2 cours, but really they should have completely cut out the ghost dam part.
There's no reason to include it. The characters' situations don't change in that saga, and the viewer doesn't learn anything new about dimension W. Sure 'It's fucked up' but that's what we learned in like the 2nd episode.
>>
>>138374753
It get progressively more retarded and needlessly convoluted for every episode. It's healthier to just drop it now, anon.
>>
what´s with all these one piece-like characters? holy shit they are so dumb.
>>
>>138374691
Dropped this shit after one episode. It's amazing how so many anime can have interesting premises and end up being downright boring.
>>
And I remember some people getting mad at others for saying that Mira was the only reason to watch this garbage after the first episode aired.
>>
I guess it's that hard for you /a/utists to piece shit together.
>>
>>138380709
Well they were wrong at the time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.