[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: truck.png (219KB, 637x391px) Image search: [Google]
truck.png
219KB, 637x391px
Who would win /a/?
>>
File: true_face_of_the_cold.jpg (350KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
true_face_of_the_cold.jpg
350KB, 900x900px
>>138303949
The driver catches a cold and crashes his truck. Japanese cold is the strongest.
>>
Japanese steel bars (folded over a hundred times) falling from a dubious construction site.
>>
>>138304103
But then he died from the truck accident, not the cold
Colds usually make lolis ill and they simply don a mask, trucks are the ultimate threat
>>
File: 1385016997427.jpg (59KB, 740x480px) Image search: [Google]
1385016997427.jpg
59KB, 740x480px
>"cold"
>pic clearly shows bacteria
>>
>>138304875
I want her to reverse engineer my penis
>>
>>138303949
Old faceless man
>>
Japanese cold ofc
>>
>>138303949
Japanese Gravity
>>
>>138304103
>Cold infects truck driver
>Passes out in an urban region
>Steers left onto the pavement
>Pedestrians as dead as the driver himself
>Cold can't find a new host to jump to
No one wins
>>
>Year is 202X
>Japanese Truck and Japanese Cold have divided Japan into 8 Districts
>Each ruling 4 of these districts
>Oppression is abound
>Last of the JDF transport the last hope of Japan from Osaka to Tokyo, only to be ambushed by Japanese Trucks
>A small Japanese boy stumbles upon the Last Hope of Japan
>An armor that grants the wielder the strength of a Thousand Japanese Trucks
>And Shrinks the User down to the size of a Virus to fight the Japanese Cold 1v1
>Unfortunately, the armor's prototype AI system bonds with him as he puts it on to fight a squadron of Japanese Trucks
>Now he must join the resistance in order to take glorious nippon back from the gaijin, I mean, Trucks and Viruses.
>>
>>138303949
the jews
>>
>>138305152
I don't think you understand the process of reverse engineering.
>>
>>138305962
Sold.
>>
>>138304875
Japanese cold is actually bacteria caused. The reason it is so deadly is because of the retarded Japs use to take antibiotics for everything-because no cough syrups were allowed in the country for some retarded reason and they thought that antibiotics would work for everything- and now no standard antibiotic works for it anymore.
>>
None of these can match a Korean fan. The Korean fan is known as the thousand man slayer to some.
>>
>>138303949
>Japanese truck driver invested with Japanase cold do what Japanese truck drives do, pass out and kill pedestrian
>people near accident are infected, infection may spread also to hospital with victims or police station if driver is undamaged and arrested
>anyone not killed probably is forced to seek new job, and they become japanase truck drivers since it only requirements is to as far as into public road
>cycle repeat

Those will never go against each other, but work together.
>>
>cold effecting a non living thing

Go back to school.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.