[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isnt humanity terrified of Saitama? Is he literally invincible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1457191824991.jpg (137KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457191824991.jpg
137KB, 800x500px
Why isnt humanity terrified of Saitama?

Is he literally invincible in every sense of the word, like omnipotent invincible? Or is he just way more powerful than everyone else on earth making him look that way and he actually does have limits?

Because whether its the former or latter, shouldnt humanity be absolutely freaked the fuck out that a being that powerful just runs around freely and that if he decided to genocide everybody theres literally nobody/nothing to stop him?

>B-but no one knows how powerful he is

With the obviousness of it all and modern convenience theres no way people dont realize this unless everyone is retarded which just makes me wonder how humanity is still kicking.
>>
Is that the exact picture from the other thread
>>
File: vstarterpack.jpg (448KB, 1994x948px) Image search: [Google]
vstarterpack.jpg
448KB, 1994x948px
>>>/v/
>>
>>138270922
/thread
>>
>>138270922
i'm glad they took out b team's slayer from that pic
also why witcher 3?, 2 should be the vermin game
>>
>>138270922
>AoT
>Berserk
>Implying /a/ wasnt talking about it first and the most

I want this retarded meme to end.
>>
>>138270922
>>138270955
>Go discuss a manga/anime series on the vidya board
>Half of listed anime are always talked about and hyped on /a/ and have been for years

I think you guys are the crossboarding retards here.
>>
>>138271238
>vidya
>>>/v/
>>
>>138271406
You have to be 18 to post here kid.
>>
>>138270828
He's rank C, who cares?
>>
http://desustorage.org/a/search/image/xuevnbRH7RAIzQMSNIO_ZA/
Standards get lower and lower everyday
>>
>>138271694
B*
>>
Everybody thinks he is a fraud and even told people he is so that the other heroes get praised
>>
>>138270828
Nobody knows who he is
>>
>>138270922
>berserk
>code geass
I love this meme.
So if it's posted in /v/ it's considered /v/? fuck off.
You crossboarding faggot.
>>
File: red ufo.jpg (43KB, 548x500px) Image search: [Google]
red ufo.jpg
43KB, 548x500px
>>
>>138272490
A*
>>
>>138272736
/a/'s not allowed to enjoy good things. Only waifu shit.
>>
>>138270828
His power is literally the fact that he has no limit the Doctor from the House of Evolution explains Saitamas power to Zombieman in the comic why are you posting your question in text form when you obviously can't read god damn what the fuck is wrong with these people
>>
>>138270922
go away
>>
its a gag manga, jesus christ
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.