[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just took the time to watch this. The finale seems pretty conclusive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: Rikka-opening-door.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rikka-opening-door.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
Just took the time to watch this.
The finale seems pretty conclusive. Is the second season worth watching? Or is really that bad as everyone says?
>>
>>138252054
There's a second season?
>>
File: rikka umbrella.jpg (82KB, 564x931px) Image search: [Google]
rikka umbrella.jpg
82KB, 564x931px
>>138252054
>>138252222
it's cute and shit. just watch it you faggot.
>>
>>138252054
The sidekick dude turns into a nigger and ends up in a gay relationship.
>>
Second Season has more cute moments and laughs if that's what you want but the romance isn't as good, and the love triangle is just forced drama.
>>
File: Satone Yutah Rikka.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Satone Yutah Rikka.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Watch it but make sure to skip the last episode.
>>
Second season is pretty bad.
>>
>>138252503
Yuuta's lucky Shinka passed out. If she were awake, she'd have probably noticed the NTR-filled confusion and anger on Rikka's face and then throttled him.
>>
Its not as bad as everyone says, there is just less romantic development and a pointless love triangle but it still has tons of comedy and cute moments.
>>
The second season is for the lulz.

Instead of trying to cure Rika's weabooness everyone turns into autistic weaboo.

But there's a pink haired chick worthy of being waifu so it's watchable
>>
>>138252503
What ep was this? Or was this so forgettable that I didn't register it?
>>
The end of second season pissed me off so much. I won't spoil anything, but it was unbelievably inconclusive.
>>
File: 1350772644408.jpg (116KB, 1015x530px) Image search: [Google]
1350772644408.jpg
116KB, 1015x530px
S2 is complete dogshit, Don't go near it honestly.

You won't miss anything important, Kyoani must have been high on the weed when they put that garbage out, Way below Kyoani standards.
>>
Pretty damn awful.
Exactly like the first season.
>>
>>138252054
>Use childhood friend to induce melodrama
>Misunderstandings
>Give the characters some development just to have them drop it in the final episode
>Climax scene intercepted by phone call
>>
There's no second season yet.
>>
>>138252893

It was the one where they enter a sleeping competition

in other words yes.
>>
>>138253792
Picked up
>>
>>138253528
>Climax scene intercepted by phone call
This killed me inside.
>>
Just read the LN, Rikka kisses him.
>>
there is decent amount of laugh and cute in S2, but the entire season adds nothing to the overall plot
>>
File: 1446094834940.gif (985KB, 630x355px) Image search: [Google]
1446094834940.gif
985KB, 630x355px
>NO KISSU MEANS SEASON 2 IS SHIT
kill yourselves faggots
>>
>>138252054
>The finale seems pretty conclusive
Not the conclusion that I wanted but it was indeed a conclusion, the second season fucks this all up.
>>
>>138255364
It's not bad because they didn't kiss, it's bad because they were going to and got interrupted. I felt like that went against the entire point of the second season
>>
File: h06GB2u.jpg (42KB, 625x540px) Image search: [Google]
h06GB2u.jpg
42KB, 625x540px
Remember that one episode where that chick lured Rikka into an empty classroom where she had a few random guys there to rape her?
That shit was so cash.
>>
>>138255437
>Not the conclusion that I wanted but it was indeed a conclusion
That's exactly what I feel too.
>>
>>138255578
How so? The entire point of season two, and they even said this in the last episode, was that they are going to advance at their own pace, and now they don't have to feel jealous because they both admitted to each other that they want to be more intimate and shit, it makes sense that it got interrupted because that way we know that it worked and that they trust each other to keep developing their relationship without pressure. In fact they probably went home and they fucked sweet and raw all night once they were alone and the chimera's baby business was all sorted out.
>>
If you like Dekomori and Shinky-Dink it's fine.

Otherwise it's just kinda meh
>>
>>138256489
>We should follow our own pace

Yea except they already reached that conclusion in episode two.

>introducing a new character just so said character gets NTRed

That is just poor writhing. I mean Sophia is even MC childhood friend for fucks sake
>>
Wasn't the epic nap club episode in second season?

You know what is wrong with Kyoani? It's like Disney. Everything is too innocent. They're teenagers, there would be fucking. Not "I'm in love with you but let's take it slow", no, there would be fucking.
>>
>>138256489
their own pace is terrible
>>
Satone is best girl and life isn't fair.
>>
>>138255364
No, no, only kissufaggots are mad at this, that second season was downright terrible and the worst thing Kyoani ever made. The first season was pretty crap to begin with anyway.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.