[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IF YOU BELIEVE IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_maymrpeMAe1rtr3kno1_1280.jpg (62KB, 546x203px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maymrpeMAe1rtr3kno1_1280.jpg
62KB, 546x203px
So after 10 years...Naruto is finallly uncut on German TV (dialouge and picture). Same timeslot but a different TV station.

Just as an information, cause the Naruto German Anime is pretty infamous, just as is the 4kids One Piece.

But at least 4kids gave up quickly and realized that nobody liked it.
But thats not the case with German Naruto. They pushed it down everybodys throats as the only anime aside from Pokemon for 6 years or more.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoTqA325LCo
>>
Fascinating.
Fuck off.
>>
Enough of Nurutu and let's save Europe, Germany.
>>
>>138209693
I don't get the point to this censor. I'm pretty sure most kids past the age of 4 know the dangerous of a kitchen knife, much less a giant sword.
>>
refugees
>>
>>138209693
Will the finally air Dragon Ball GT uncut?
>>
>>138211252
Too traumatizing for little trees.
>>
>>138209708
Why in English?
>>
File: 1456138587020.jpg (1MB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1456138587020.jpg
1MB, 1280x2160px
>>138209693
>tumblr
>>
>>138211965
because it technically wasn't made by germans
this was just the default opening for many regions in europe and australia
>>
>>138209693

>German thread about Germany

When will you idiots stop this shit?
>>
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

säge
>>
>>138212509
>German dubs are by far the worst
Not really...well probably modern anime dubs yeah but that's about it

Old german anime dubs were pretty good
And their dubs of Live Action and Euro/American cartoons were based
>>
>>138211369
Goku in germany is circumcised?
>>
>>138209693
>Same timeslot but a different TV station
Which station?
>>
>>138213348
pro7maxx
>>
>>138209693
I thought the germans were into Detective Conan too
>>
>>138209708
Just when I thought Naruto wasn't cancerous enough.
>>
The male voices in german dubs are usually OK, the female voices on the other hand
>>
>>138213567
That's true. OP is right about the dumb censorship, but the part about Naruto being the only anime to air beside Pokemon is full of shit. We also had Digmon, Dragonball and Dragonball Z, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Detective Conan, Crayon Shin-Chan, Kickers and shit like that. And some more "obscure" stuff like Ghost in the Shell or Cowboy Bebop (I think) aired on a station called Viva late evening/midnight
>>
>>138209708
>>138211965
>>138213608

Not knowing/posting best version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZy9Q07qCYQ
>>
>>138213567
One Piece, Naruto and Detective Conan are probably the biggest anime worldwide I'd say.

Pirates, Ninjas and Detectives are themes everybody likes.
>>
Post German dubs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2CgxM0l0WA
>>
>>138213743
Naruto came out late 2006 in Germany. 2007 was when all the anime you mentioned dissapeared.
We get shitty euro cartoons and pokemon/yu-gi-oh shit.
>>
>>138213743

The most obscure stuff (for that time atleast) was on late night VOX. Plastic Little, Cosplay Complex, Blue Submarine number 6, Dragon Knight (softcore version), Armitage III, Record of Ldoss War OVA, KITE, Tokio Private Police (softcore again) etc. All OMU

Those were the times.
>>
Shaman King, wanna be the Shaman King
If your spirit stroooong, you can be the one

I always got up early on Saturdays for this shit
>>
>>138213841
2006 is also when Anime went downhill in general
>>
>>138214022
Too bad it was based on the 4kids dub
And the german dub of that was just awful
>>
>>138214171
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>138213830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMS4Ayami64

I miss the times when Anime was dubbed like a normal movie/tv show. Instead now its like dubs from a videogame in the 90's.
>>
>>138214069
It was fun.
Kind of like Duel Masters, which was more of an ironic dub if anything.

However, nothing beats the french Hokuto no Ken dub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHzG42u15k4
>>
>>138213743

He clearly meant in the past few years.

Viva hasn't existed for ages.
>>
If you can't pay the cash then you are out with the trash!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihaJdNzryXA&ab_channel=ImmaGokuTFS
>>
>>138209693
Exactly why would they censor a blade?

Did they censor every weapon too?
>>
>>138216309
Yes, actually.

Blood, weapons, injuries, nothing of that existed in the dub. In some ways, it was a masterpiece, really.
>>
File: 午.png (689KB, 764x795px) Image search: [Google]
午.png
689KB, 764x795px
>>138209693
Henge no Jutsu
>>
>>138216480
So everyone was a jedi?
>>
>>138219055

Can Jedis die? Cause nobody died in Naruto as well.
>>
>>138220303
>Nobody died.
And this is coming from the same country that made Max und Moritz?
>>
>>138214347
Honestly the german voices were even worse than the 4kids english ones

With Yugioh even though it was based on the 4kids version at least it had better voice acting

With SK it's the opposite...it had even worse voice acting sadly
Jap version was the only good one
>>
>>138214289
>those voices
fuck...so nostalgic
never even watched that animu but I love that style of dubbing the germans always had
>>
>>138220392

Dunno that channel that made that Naruto version is wierd. They are known for being very profitable for airing cheap wierd reality formats that are adapted from the USA.
So they had 4kids Yu-Gi-Oh and probably thought that the way they completly changed everything was really great.
So they made Naruto this way too, with the same edit style of 4kids.

They had several PG series in the afternoon before tough with no problems.
Tough they thought making everything G rated would be better.
But ratings went down and now they have dead formats.

It was pointless for them because ratings
>>
File: 1456550076346.jpg (1MB, 1217x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1456550076346.jpg
1MB, 1217x1400px
>>138219055

Simple fucking punches were censored.

I don't know what the fuck went through the heads of these people, even more so considering that these people must have grown in 90s, hence you'd expect to actually be used to violent cartoons.

The whole channel went to shit, really.

Nothing good runs there anymore, only whitetrash tv(thats's the closest that I can get to the term that Germans use for it).

German TV as a whole has become utter shit.

Nothing but propaganda, trashy TV series.
>>
>>138216309
Remember when Gaara killed those two students with his sand grave thingie?
In the german dub he put them to sleep with his sand.
>>
>>138222313
Hardcore.
>>
>>138214289
Holy shit, it's Saul Goodman!
>>
>>138214289
We have some pretty good dub actors to be honest, I might even prefer the german FMA and DN to the japanese one.

https://youtu.be/SGHgjpmaVLQ

[spoiler[/spoiler]
>>
>>138222634
IT'S O'NEILL FROM STARGATE!

I can't get over this, I associate all those voices with multiple TV characters already.
>>
>>138222766
I always hear J.D
>>
Fuck the "refugees"
>>
>>138222038

The only thing that works in Germany is the mass marketed US stuff. Stuff that is already marketed and readily dubbed and licensed by the americans (Hollywood).
No UK stuff, and anything else that requires some effort.
Anime never had a chance in the world of lazy TV companies.

>>138222634

Ah the good old days when they used proffesionals on Anime with good and recognizable voices.
>>
>>138222802
Holy shit, what the fuck man. You're right, J.D is Kira.
>>
>>138209708
>They somehow made it even worse

I can't believe it
>>
>>138214347
Is this abridged anime before it was even a thing?
>>
>>138222966
>>138222966

Yeah the french went with heavy liberties with their anime. They tried making stuff like City Hunter kid friendly thorugh strange dubbing and wierd dialouge where nothing that happened on screen matched what they were saying.
>>
>>138213750
>>138213830
I love how these threads are always hilarious without being full of dumb shitposts.
Thanks anons.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.