[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it a reverse battle harem? Obviously its a big debate who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: samurai_champloo.jpg (172KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
samurai_champloo.jpg
172KB, 1024x768px
Was it a reverse battle harem? Obviously its a big debate who should have won the fuubowl
>>
There were only 2 guys and they both fucked other chicks so no. Fuu obviously wanted mugen too. He saved her from scumbags while Jin was just some retard who walked in and misunderstood shit.
>>
File: whut.jpg (33KB, 212x236px) Image search: [Google]
whut.jpg
33KB, 212x236px
>>137952023
>fuubowl
>>
>>137952023
>fuubowl
jin don't have the face of someone who can won anything.
typical muh honnor friend character
>>
>>137952378

Also, if it's just 3 people then it's a fucking love triangle, not a harem
>>
>>137952023
Jin got someone he loved, and so did Mugen
>>
>the three part ways
>credits roll
>Mugen immediately turns back
>"Looks like we finally got rid of the third wheel, eh Fuu?"
>Lovey dovey fuck like rabbits

Didn't Mugen join just to fuck her anyways?
>>
>>137952023
Champloo is my second least favorite Watanabe work. I can't stand the edo period.
>>
>Was it a reverse battle harem?
No.

>Obviously its a big debate who should have won the fuubowl
No it isn't.
>>
File: let's get it going.jpg (20KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
let's get it going.jpg
20KB, 720x480px
>>137953308
>Like Mugen would be interested in washboards
>>
>>137953408
Sometimes sex is just about domination and not attraction.
>>
Fuu was attracted to Jin all the way through

and Mugen only liked older women anyway (and so did Jin)
>>
>>137953672
>Fuu was attracted to Jin all the way through
>Being attracted to nothing
Whatever you say.
>>
Aren't Mugen and Jin much older than her though?
>>
>>137953765
Yeah let's not forget those puritanical consent laws in Edo Tensei Madara Japan. There's no way they could get together.
>>
>>137954173
>Edo Tensei Madara Japan
I chuckled.
>>
>>137952023
fuu fucks that squirrel
>>
>>137952023
I prefer to see them as friends that became something like siblings.
>>
>>137952023
I just watched it thinking it'd be boring, but it was much better than I expected.

I loved that one baseball episode.
>>
>>137953345

That is a very odd personal dislike.
>>
Jin and Mugen buy a cozy cabin on a mountain and live together as lovers.

Cannon ending.
>>
>>137955768
And Fuu gets raped and tossed in a ditch after the credits roll.
>>
>>137954713
I can't really see them fucking Fuu, either.
They're not even interested in her sexually and they had a LOT of opportunities to rape her.
>>
It's been a while since I've seen something like Champloo. It had better action scenes than most fighting anime, better jokes than most comedy anime, and better drama than most drama anime.

Artwork and animation is fairly unique, characters were fun and interesting, the music served as a way to make their period comparable to 90s modern day so the aural component was good as well.
>>
>>137952378
>>137953308
There is multiple scenes with fuu crying and hugging jin, 4channers are just biased towards the scum bag
>>
>>137956491
>There is multiple scenes with fuu crying and hugging jin

Literally every time she does it is because Mugen is getting/got his ass kicked and she wants Jin to do something.
>>
>>137956540
Obviously because Jin was the better swordsmen, she still did it over muh sentimental too. Fuu would never ultimately be with a tsundere like Mugen who can't share his feelings
>>
>>137956721
Yeah she would when she's carrying Mugen's baby because he fucked her indiscriminately.

Jin was the better swordsman but Mugen was the better fighter. Face it, every time Fuu was emotional with Jin it was because of something to do with Mugen.
>>
>>137956901
>Every
Exaggeration, she even cries when she thinks jins leaving. Fuu even confirms wanting his D season 1 but saying he was too stoic/autistic to deliver it
>>
>>137957131
Fuu never cries over Jin, not even once. In episode 24 when she's crying by the river it's Jin is implied to confess to her (by asking to continue traveling with her) but she says that she can't and Mugen would kill him.
>>
>>137957313
Cries when he leaves with the blind woman
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.