[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
For anyone who gives a shit, the Yowapeda...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
For anyone who gives a shit, the Yowapeda blu-rays are supposed to hit the streets on the 17th. Pretty psyched for some more cycling anime.
>>
>>137383782

The movie that takes place after season two, that is.
>>
Its ok OP, atleast we got two yuru yuri threads going
>>
Thanks for the info, OP. I didn't even know there was a movie. I imagine it'll be a bit before we see a translation, however.
>>
News on season 3 fucking when?
>>
Saw this in cinemas here in Australia, was really just a lot of fanservice.
>>
not excited for original characters
>>
>>137384679
Don't worry they're barely in it
>>
I'm all for more Akira.
>>
>>137385157
Well maybe you should worry, he's not in it at all
>>
Has all translation of the manga just died or what?
>>
>>137385271
We have up to 373 and some tumblr faggot doing summaries for the chapters past that.

>>137385218
Sorry friend.

Not sure why you would with the movie being a couple days away but if you have any questions you can ask away.
>>
>>137385309

Yoo, where are you finding chapters up to 373? I'm only seeing up to like 245
>>
>>137385351
https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=EB556DE9DD4C8019!899&app=OneNote&authkey=!AAr-2ThVkpWYiTY

Mind you it's text next to raw images, not the greatest but it's between that and nothing
>>
>>137385516

jesus

What the fuck has happened to the translation/fansubbing scene the last couple of years?
>>
>>137385564
Yowapeda isn't that popular I guess. There was a group that started but they got about 4 chapters in before stopping.
>>
>>137385587

I'd think the manga of a fairly popular anime would receive attention.
>>
File: hipster.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hipster.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>137385208
>>137385218
dropped
>>
>>137385598
All fujos do is draw gay fanart
>>
>>137385598
>fairly popular anime
Threads are usually dead. I wouldn't call that popular.
>>
>>137385999

Well, outside of /a/. I think sports stuff is a lot more popular with the general audience than on here. /a/ seems more concerned with having its 3 Yuru Yuri threads at the same time.
>>
>>137386048
Sports anime are the new hotness. Give it a couple of years
>>
Huh, I just assumed it was some recap movie. I'll give it a watch when it gets released.
>>
>>137385999
I think it's pretty popular, it had kinda good sales for a long show and the threads were good enough, /a/ usually only cares about yuri and waifus, and ´´popular´´ shows has a ton of shitposting and repeating threads with memes posted over and over by the same group of persons.

>>137384633
What kind of fanservice, homodachi love? or the usual cycling fanservice?
>>
>>137386048
and who do you thinks wastes their time translating japanese comics?

people who have never played a sport in their lives
>>
>>137385208
What, really?
>>
>>137383782
Subs never?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
Thread DB ID: 513561

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.