[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can he even be statted? Is there ANYONE who could beat him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: king.png (459KB, 807x830px) Image search: [Google]
king.png
459KB, 807x830px
Can he even be statted?

Is there ANYONE who could beat him?
>>
SURELY Superman or Goku could at least make him break a sweat. At least until the king engine got going.
>>
No, you dipthong. Saitama's power is being unbeatable. King's power is literally being unfightable. He transcends combat itself through sheer intimidation, cowardice, charisma, and chance. It is impossible to win a fight against King due to it being impossible to fight him. Thus, stats are utterly meaningless to him.
>>
>>137376045
Wasn't there a character who could gauge people and he read "unknown" or something like that?
>>
>>137376270

Are you trying to imply the most powerful man in the world....has to avoid fights?

Lol get a load of this faggot.

Also are you talking about that b class hero? The guy who stole the credit for beating the sea king?
>>
>>137376333
>....
>Lol
Fuck off.
>>
>>137376270

This guy doesnt even play video games, and yet thru his superhuman reflexes alone he was able to beat 35 people in a row at street fighter 2, and the first one was a former world champ.

Get a clue.
>>
>>137376045
Probably not. His infinite luck will always ensure that events happen in such a way that anyone who wants to fight him will either have a change of heart or be beaten by someone else before they get a chance.

He's untouchable. Even getting that scar was lucky because it allowed him to be even luckier in the future.
>>
>>137376333
>has to

No, he simply does. Combat is beneath King.
>>
>>137376372
>fighting is video games

Go back to /v/.
>>
File: Dark_TRUNKS_Super_Dark_Saiyan.png (459KB, 751x705px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_TRUNKS_Super_Dark_Saiyan.png
459KB, 751x705px
>>137376045
Alright, what if the Anti-Monitor, Galactus, Bruce Lee standing under a ladder holding a baby and wanting no trabble, Accelerator, Superman, Mr. Satan, Dark Trunks, and the biblical God teamed up, could they injure King?
>>
>>137376045
They already tried to stat him, he was too powerful for the mask to even register.
>>
>>137376434
>Bruce Lee

Otherwise, no. They would have no reason to. King would probably be too busy with the newest VN to care anyway.
>>
>>137376432
>Metal Knight
>>
>>137376434
Biblical god wouldnt have a reason to. Everyone else gets their shit stomped.

When he gets ready to fight his heart pounds so loud it sounds like a car engine, thus king engine. AGAIN, you can hear his heart beating from down the fucking block.
>>
Wait I thought king was a joke character. I have only seen the anime adaption.
>>
Can someone explain the fascination with this character? Or is it like "what clark kent cant be superman, he has to wear glasses, superman does not" tier.? At least these turn out funny usually.
>>
>>137376855
>>137377002
He's just amusing because he always gets through every dangerous situation by constantly being in the right place or the right time, or accidentally bluffing his way through everything.

It's likely that his secret power is having infinite luck, but it will probably never be confirmed and it'll only be hinted at with things like him being ranked number 7.
>>
>>137376317
>His power level is so low that the gauge couldn't get a reading
>>
>>137376372
But it is shown that pretty much all he does all day is play video games. Also the guy was a tournament level player. Not necessarily a world champ.
>>
>>137376855

you've got it all wrong. Blast is the joke character. King is indeed the strongest man
>>
File: 1450998632221.jpg (149KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450998632221.jpg
149KB, 450x600px
>one day he won't be able to bluff his way out or run and there will be no one to save him

Saitama told him to get strong. Hopefully he listened.
>>
>>137376270
>dipthong
That's a really odd choice for an insult, anon.
>>
I want to bully the king
>>
>>137376045
Stick can beat him.
>>
You know come to think about it I don't think I've seen him ever attack anything
>>
>>137380376
What? What about all those times he beat those huge monsters? He dosent always fight in font of others. Besides he would blow them away.
>>
>>137380376
as if a normie could ever read his movements.
>>
>>137376317
the whole point of that strip was that power levels are retarded
>>
File: whowins.jpg (103KB, 650x371px) Image search: [Google]
whowins.jpg
103KB, 650x371px
Here's a better question.
Who wins
The Strongest Man on Earth, King
or
The Immortal Yakuza, Seiichiro Kitano
>>
>>137380971
Man Angel Densetsu was so good. But Seiichiro actually has some fighting ability, with his special move.

Also I can't wait until Murata gets to the part where King is supposed to use his super special beam attack on Garou.
>>
>>137381120
Kitano would be too scared to use the force push.
>>
>>137377237

I found that kind of weird. I mean I know King realistically couldn't beat pretty much any monster, but considering how he looks to be in good shape, I figured he'd get a reading like the HA staff guy standing around got.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.