[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Berserk
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (52 KB, 286x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
52 KB, 286x400
How would black swordsman guts react to being told he'd acquire a harem of magical girls on and island of elves and witches?
>>
File: 1451276017843.png (40 KB, 253x238) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451276017843.png
40 KB, 253x238
>>137272105

Gut's not a slut, he is loyal to his one true waifu.

Unlike you.
>>
>>137272176
>implying you can't stay loyal to your waifu while enjoying the company of magical bitches
>>
>>137272105
He already has a harem of magical bitches
>Loli witch
>Fernie
>Fish loli
>>
>>137272918
I'm talkin about beginning of manga guts learning that he'll eventually get magical bitches
>>
>>137272105
If I started reading this shit from the very begin non-stop, how many hours would it take me to finish it?
>>
>>137273135
Thirty five volumes (each volume is ~200 pages)

I dunno; it might take you around 6 hours, but that's not the way to read this; nothing will sink in.

I suggest that you read 1 or two volumes in a day.

That was things will be more memorable.
>>
>>137273135
Took me about 5 actual hours of reading. Make sure you don't read scanlations.
>>
Schierke will be tsun
>>
>>137273198
>>137273222
>reading 7 volumes/hour
>1400 pages/3600s
>one page every 2.5 sec

How do you even enjoy that shit?
>>
Swing his sword at you. And at the girls. And at everything else. And some other edgy swordsman things.
>>
>>137273297
It was probably closer to 6 like the other anon said; it's not like I timed myself. I also didn't read it in one block. I'd read 3 volumes or so and take a break- read a volume of something else or just check /a/. But anon asked how much actual reading it would take so that's what I gave him.
>>
>>137273135
It's the slow season at work, so I started reading it whenever I wasn't getting any calls. Took me about a week and a half but it was very on and off.

Time doesn't matter, you won't want to get caught up by the time you're 3 volumes in.
>>
>>137273615
Anon. There are numerous panels which are worth just taking in for a good couple of minutes. There is simply no way you can read it that fast and truly appreciate it.
>>
File: 1417383078888.jpg (83 KB, 618x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417383078888.jpg
83 KB, 618x800
>>137272105
>Things start to get interesting
>Hiatus again
Berzerk will never end will it?
>>
>>137275497
Do we really expect it ending in our lifetime?
>>
>>137273906
Not that guy but I can read around 600 words a minute and retain that information so I go through manga like crazy, a lot of the time I just get wrapped in the story and don't give a single fuck about the art despite that being over 50% of what a manga is about. Ever since boku no hero academia came out I've been learning to really take my time to look over each panel though so I've slowed down a ton. I should reread Berserk.
>>
>>137276777
Miura's art is absolutely god tier, you're hurting yourself by not appreciating it. Also his apostle designs are great and unusual.
>>
>>137272105
He'd tell them to fuck off because of
>muh casca
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 511551

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.