[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dimension W

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: CaDWvbHUkAA1FB4.jpg (40KB, 599x336px) Image search: [Google]
CaDWvbHUkAA1FB4.jpg
40KB, 599x336px
Could someone explain this shit? Why did the dead guy kill his real self.
>>
>>137256699
this episode looked more like a bad filler from a generic shounen with QUALITY than an actual episode.
let's just hope they dont fuck up on the numbers hunt.
>>
>>137256699

just pretend the episode didn't happen
>>
>>137256940
>>137256979
thank you for the warning. will wait till this sunday to watch this episode and the one that comes out that day back to back.
>>
>>137256699
Well for some reason they are rushing throough the story.
They skippped the cripple hand butler that let the cars drop on some kids.
They skipped Mira thinking about breast implants.
They skipped cut oout the China girl that was friends with unidentified gender kid of Loser.
>>
It’s dimensional singularity. I ain’t gotta explain shit
>>
File: 1450037506321.png (2MB, 983x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1450037506321.png
2MB, 983x1073px
>>137257180
>Skipped Mira thinking about breast implants.
da fuk is wrong with them?
>>
>>137256699
Wait so is that a trap? My dick must know!
>>
>>137256699
Rewatch the flashback part again, this time read the subtitles. Its not rocket science.

Also gotta love how shitters pretend the episode was not good when the overall reception was positive everywhere.
>>
>>137257258
I did not expect this reaction.
>>
Is it just me or is Kyoma being more of a dick in the anime? I feel in the manga he's casually messing with her indicated by the occasional smirk whereas in the anime it feels more like he's genuinely cold towards her.
>>
>>137257511
Since they rush through things they have too change the pace a bit on how their relationship progresses.
>>
>>137256979
Better also do that with the next arc since it's going to be even worse.
>>
>>137257596
Shut the fuck up. It brings up an event in Kyoma's past.
>>
>>137257511
Kyoma overall feels more like a fucking rock in the anime. He generally doesn't seem to react that much to anything.

Like the scene where he goes to the toilet and Mira is using it in the manga he slams the door shut and asks "Why the hell is a robot using the toilet!?" and in the anime he makes NO reaction and Mira starts to explain shit about nanomachines and closes the door by herself.
>>
>>137257702
There are also other examples where someone tells him thing and his expression doesn't change even though in the manga he would get worried/mad/cheeky
>>
Who cares. Just give me more vampire loli.
>>
So what happened in the original time line is the guy saved his waifu but she got amnesia. The coil made an alternate time line via the girls dreams where he saved the towns folk instead of his waifu. Real guy liked ghost guy more because he chose the more honorable thing. Which is why he didn't want to destroy the coil because he had a connection to all his dead friends. Ghost guy had a dimension w dream where he saved everyone but to do that he had to kill his real time line self. He did. Then robit showed up and told him he wasn't real and that his waifu is alive and they alternate dimension separated. The end.

Something like that anyways.
>>
>>137257180
>They skipped Mira thinking about breast implants.

everything would have been forgiven if they included this
>>
>>137257511
He's ice cold in the anime and rather distant.
In the manga you get his usual "robot, robot, junk" banter with Mira, and the occasional smack, but other than that, in the manga he's far more social, he actual chats with anyone (including Mira) normally, shows concern for others and actually reacts to things.

I the anime staff thought making him ice cold and stoic would make him look cooler. And whilst I'll refrain to make an opinion on whether that's actually better or not, considering how rushed this adaptation has been, I don't think those changes have made Kyouma look like a good person.
>>
>>137256699
What the hell are you people talking about? It says it right in the episode, the Numbers created a parrallel universe were Darker Than Black Monster of the Week villain saved everyone. Since his alternate version is from the past it didn't know the real one saved his waifu so he killed a lot of people to protect his waifu like a chump.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.