[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need more NagiAsu. Even if it's just a spinoff with new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: B8B0UxeCEAAR1Si.jpg (73KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
B8B0UxeCEAAR1Si.jpg
73KB, 500x586px
I need more NagiAsu. Even if it's just a spinoff with new characters. They can just have the old cast as side character.
>>
File: 1454965137992.jpg (205KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
1454965137992.jpg
205KB, 750x900px
>>
>>137235308
Just watch more and more anime until you forget what NagiAsu was about
>>
>>137235522
I do but the show just left a strong impression. The marraige of fantasy and thematic elements was beautiful. A show about emotional and literal stasis. A show where those who are emotionally stagnant are those who physically endure time while those who wish to change are in a literal stasis. The trials of the characters endured showed the sea god who himself was both in literal and emotional stasis the truth of relationships. The sea god was in search of a meaningful relationship with his people free of emotional pain. However such a thing does not exist. Love is like the sea. You have to embrace the pain as with the joy and that is when new feelings are born.
>>
>>137235794
Yeah, spoiled it greatly for those few you might have convinced watching this just now.
Not that I care. But I know what it was about without your interpretation.
>>
As long as the black haired faggot doesn't appear I'm fine with it.
>>
>>137235794
picked up
>>
File: Teen-RomCom-Ep-8-1095x616.png (575KB, 1095x616px) Image search: [Google]
Teen-RomCom-Ep-8-1095x616.png
575KB, 1095x616px
>>137235794
Sea god was literally Hachiman. Over the years his people forgot him and their wishes were as false a the wooden dolls they sacrifice. He wanted a genuine bond.
>>
New series set 10 years after with new MC.
>>
>>137236267
No
>>
New NagiAsu series but no Okada. Would you watch?
>>
File: 1450684576467.jpg (73KB, 340x513px) Image search: [Google]
1450684576467.jpg
73KB, 340x513px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.