[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Negima

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 0352-008.png (420KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0352-008.png
420KB, 840x1200px
At this point in time why did the manga not just end there?

Would have been better for Asuna to have moved on in her life than that bs of going back and then left off with a retarded ending.
>>
>>137233684
Because Ken is a hack and UQ holder could have been his chance to fix things but it's even more trash and Touta sucks.
>>
Because it was cancelled due to drama between Akamatsu and the publisher.

Lurk more
>>
>>137233898
Touta is way better than negi. I'll be waiting for Touta x Eva's relationship to develop.
>>
>>137234401
Same, can't give a shit about Negi since if he wanted Eva, Touta wouldn't of had a chance in the first place.
At this stage I just want Eva to be happy, since Negi immortality is questionable, and both of them fucked up in regards to Lifemaker.

Touta has to clean up everyone's mess, and I can admire the fact he dealt with his own shit quickly, clone, weakness, family and all.
>>
>>137234401
I'm 40 chapters into UQ holder and Touta seems like hotblooded, spike-haired shounenshit MC #5427, does he get any better?
>>
>>137233684
All I want to know is what was the deal with NegiĀ“s dad being the final boss. I also want more setsuna and konoe
>>
>>137234514
Touta is love
Touta is life
>>
>>137234514
He actively goes for Eva and has no problem rejecting other girls that confess to him. That makes him 1000% better than Negi in my book.
>>
>>137234726
Yes, but does he stop being a Naruto wannabe? That's what I dislikethe most about him
>>
>>137234726
Then Eva denied him by saying she's still in love with Negi, who, as far as we know, has been dead for several years already. Through, If Ken fucks up again, he'll show up at the end of UQ Holder recounting the epic final off screen art like Nagi did. I mean, I get why the ending of the original was rushed, he was protecting that bill that would pretty much keep him from getting any royalties from stuff he wrote but I was hoping he'd at least elaborate on what happened to Asuna or Negi's mother or why nobody seems to give a fuck about either of them at the end. We don't even know if this is the future Asuna returned to or not, there's too many holes.
>>
>>137234846
He gets some training und punches through space-time. There are no brakes on the shonen train.
>>
>>137234514

He's many times better than turbo beta shota Negi. He actually actively goes after all the girls.
>>
retroactive cuck storyline
>>
>>137234513
Touta's entire goal is actually pretty admirable, he wants to save the children of the world and has the lifespan to get it done. He's become a lot more self-aware too lately.

He's realized that all these immortal girls have been too stuck in the past and if they stay that way they will never be able to achieve their dreams or goals.

He's made some good progress already with Kirie. A lot of people think that UQ devolved into harem hijinks but there really is a surprising amount of subtext.

Since Eva basically told the reader "we're not moving the romantic subplot further until we get deeper into the main story" I assume we're gonna jump into the tourney arc soon.
>>
>>137234514
Touta is trash.

People only like him because muh eva ship like infact only shipfags actually read this trash and don't give a fuck about the world building or tournaments.
>>
>>137234275
>Because it was cancelled due to drama between Akamatsu and the publisher.
>Lurk more

Doesn't mean he couldn't have ended the series at that point which OP posted.

He's retarded for carrying on with it.
>>
File: UCuck Holder.jpg (260KB, 1066x949px) Image search: [Google]
UCuck Holder.jpg
260KB, 1066x949px
>>137235205
Sure he is.

>He actually actively goes after all the girls.
That's a lie, he goes after Eva.

And Negi didn't love anyone until the end of the manga, so him going after them would be retarded. He's a kid so he didn't care.

>>137234726
>He actively goes for Eva and has no problem rejecting other girls that confess to him. That makes him 1000% better than Negi in my book.

>He goes after a girl so he's a good character
Bet you think faggot in Rakudai was great too.

>inb4 he's better than Negi
Negi is a much more developed character than a shitty Naruto clone.

>>137234846
No he doesn't, he's literally Naruto rip-off 95995.
>>
>>137237006
>UCuck Holder.jpg

Your opinion doesn't matter at all, stop derailing actual discussions with your masturbation material.
>>
>>137236858
He wanted to torch the franchise so there was no way for Kodansha to just pick it up and continue it without him even if the new copyright bill passed.

But you'd know that if you weren't a total newfriend and knew the circumstances behind the cancelation.
>>
>>137237006
>Bet you think faggot in Rakudai was great too
>Implying he wasn't
>>
>>137236858
As strange as this may sound, most people don't know future events the way somebody in the future knows past events.

Autist.

>>137237006
>UCuck Holder.jpg
That's literally the opposite of cuckoldry, retard.
>>
>>137233684
Thankfully retconned. He never died, was just perma-imprisoned somewhere for UQ Holder to find later.

Chisame still lived and died a permavirgin shut-in.
>>
File: Negima.png (488KB, 906x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Negima.png
488KB, 906x1300px
>>137233684
Touta will never be as based as Negi.
>>
>>137237398
>there was no way for Kodansha to just pick it up and continue it without him

If he friking ended it there i highly doubt anyone but him could have just continued it.
>>
>>137237400
Please. The Rakudai guy had trouble kissing after 2 months. He had trouble holding hands after a 1 month.

She wanted to have sex and he refused because he couldn't "face her parents".

Touta is way better than that dude okay.
>>
>>137237444
Negi looks like an otaku. Touta is better at wordfucking and oneliners though.
>>
What are the odds of negima ever getting a proper fucking anime
>>
>>137237742
Only if it adapts from the magic world arc, everything before was mehh.
>>
>>137237426
>Thankfully retconned. He never died, was just perma-imprisoned somewhere for UQ Holder to find later.
yes and no. Keep in mind there's still like 45 years to go before that scene would take place in Holder's timeline, since it was 130 years later and Holder is close to 90 years later.
>>
>>137237963
I can't see Negi coming back in UQ Holder whatsoever. If anything he'll get some kind of "passing on" end or maybe fuck off to a different universe.
Having 2 overpowered girl-magnet protagonists occupy 1 manga would be fucking chaos. And since the story is Touta's story about saving the world and saving the children, I can't picture it working out thematically if Negi came back. It'd feel like a spotlight grab if Ken made him too instrumental, but then it would feel OOC if he wasn't instrumental at all.

It's just a huge headache to work out a way for both Touta and Negi to exist in the same time frame, maybe that's why Ken has delayed the main plot because he can't figure out a way to do it without making people send him anthrax in the mail.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.