[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're the farmer in DBZ and you just found all the dragonballs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (254KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
254KB, 512x384px
You're the farmer in DBZ and you just found all the dragonballs. What do you wish for?
>>
To be put in a good show
>>
loli slaves
>>
File: 1454854816770.png (683KB, 1152x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1454854816770.png
683KB, 1152x1233px
>>137229529
Same.
>>
>>137229508
more wishes

if not probably a universal remote that grants wishes or something
>>
>>137229508
To be krillin
I wont forget about destructo disc and I end up with 18.
>>
A bigger farm.
>>
For all my farm work to be completely automated
>>
>>137229562
>destructo disc
Did that ever do anything for him?
>>
To be a big guy and not get 4u replies.
>>
lmao no cigarettes huh

the edits in DBZ on american television are surely funny. sadly I cant find anything.
>>
>>137229614
But aren't YOU supposed to give those?
>>
>>137229508
Harvest Moon anime with me as the protagonist.
>>
>>137229508
To triple my power level so i can beat the big bad
>>
>>137229728
Congratulations your power level is now 15. You'd still get thrashed by any relevant character from the start of DB.
>>
>>137229766
You can become a Boxer or UFC fighter and win
>>
>>137229508
For someone to love me
>>
>>137229859
I'll be Mr Satans disciple
>>
>>137229508
Kill that long-haired bastard that shoot me
>>
>found the dragonballs
>don't know how to summon shenlong
>??????????
>>
Depends on the wishes. If only one, I want the ability to find dragonballs wherever they are. After that, I'd successively find the balls and wish for more things.

>More strength
>More money
>Conditional immortality (can't die unless I want to of my own free will)
>Wisdom
>>
>>137229960
That's not something you get from wishing. You need to get out and find someone.
>>
>>137229508
Remove kebab
>>
>>137231488
>No wishing for "the power to remove kebab" and feeling the joy of doing it yourself.
>>
>>137231362
you forgot
>profit
>>
>>137229508
Every dragonball will stay right hereat this exact spot after any wish from now on.

This means I get infinite wishs because I dont have to search for dragon balls anymore since they will always be there forever.

My next wish is that the dragon balls will only work if I use them.
>>
>>137231564
The second wish seems gay. Remember that it takes a year between wishes even if you gather the balls immediately. You're waiting three years to get a wish, with the dragon appearing in the same place twice, which will surely attract attention.
>>
>>137231678
Oh yh then I change my first wish to 25 more Shenrons each with dragonballs collected under them.
>>
>>137229508
I wish to be a saiyan.
>>
THIRTY

SEVEN

THOUSAND

DILDOS
>>
Could a million farmers beat 2nd form Freiza?
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 540x720px
Slavery, cause I can't get all the cotton on my own.

Kyoto animation go out of business.

Aaaand stop copyright on YouTube.
>>
>>137229562
>>137229612
solar flare plus destructo disc will pretty much one-shot anybody up to and possibly imperfect cell, but at the point where every enemy gets stupid levels of regeneration it's worthless.
>>
Billions of shotguns so I could be the strongest man alive.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.