[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Monster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: remonster-7037395.jpg (233KB, 774x1100px) Image search: [Google]
remonster-7037395.jpg
233KB, 774x1100px
Good art, horrible characters.

I've never wanted this much to see a MC and his group get wrecked. Every character's personality looks like it was decided on the fly, and their values are all over the place.

There's so much Gary Stu in this I feel like vomiting. Way to squander a potentially interesting setting.
>>
I would be fine with them just raping those elf prisoners, but instead he's going "we need for their consent first, so let's drug them, lololol"
>>
Worst Manga Ever!
>>
red girl be a hypocritical bitch
>>
>>137205933
For not raping the human girls, raping the elves would have made him a hypocrite.

Still, forcing aphrodisiacs on them until they caved makes me angry inside.

>>137206215
Fuck off, she's the cutest girl in his harem.
>>
>>137206281
Fuck off, be a bitch
>>
File: Overlord shitposters.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord shitposters.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>137206429
>6 posts
>3 IPs

Shit, my bad.
>>
Light novels are autistic, fuck most of them.
>>
>>137205830
>MC dislike rape at the begining
>drug elfs with lust enhancement to the point they crave sex
>they said they wanted it so its ok! really!!

also the Mary-sue powerup ramp is kinda bullshit
>>
File: 1416883185475.jpg (14KB, 236x243px) Image search: [Google]
1416883185475.jpg
14KB, 236x243px
what´s the part she ate? Please tell me it wasn´t a dick
>>
>>137205830
Its always the same shit with this comic
But i still read it
>>
>>137205830
Check your title Jesus Christ you scared me. You know there's an actual manga called Monster.
>>
>>137205830
>drugging elves into sex
should i pick this up? did they even fuck?
>>
>>137207524
Offscreen sex.
>>
This manga in a nutshell:

>MC does some OP things
>oh yeah! He also fucks the girls
>>
>>137207647
That's basically the LN, too. I forget about how far in I read but after the umpteenth time the author had to mention that MC had an orgy that kept him awake all night I had enough.

I'd probably still watch an anime of it. MC's powers would look pretty cool in motion.
>>
>>137207647
Also
>eats the monsters he has killed
>gains some skills i guess
>>
>>137207734
Same. I'm only in the ride for redhead.

A lot of dialogue is skipped and often summed up in MC's internal monologues though. That'd make it pretty boring in my opinion.

>>137207826
That qualifies under doing OP things, doesn't it?
>>
>>137207524
it's all offscreen and not really worth reading for this, also he uses tentacles.

The problem I have with this series is that its just so boring. MC is actually so stupidly powerful and he NEVER runs into conflict.
>>
What's the point of raping elves when you have hot grills that wanna fuck you.
Is he looking for some hybridbreed? If not then what's the point of him not liking rape in the begining ?
If they wanna build up his character before moving foward with the plot then why have no coherent traits, also
>first person storytelling through boxes
Instead that why not show him having a discussion about what he did instead of recounting it, do they not know that mango is a visual medium?
It's just drawings in as a snapshot of what the MC is talking about, they aren't showing us anything what's the point of using a visual medium to tell the story if you're not going to tell the story through it.
Might as well just draw some scenarios up and have them be accompanied by the novel, like the visual novel.
>japs being anything above 3rd grade level storytelling
>>
>>137205933
He's specist. Since he remembers being a human he won't war crime them. Elves are a separate matter.
>>
>>137207900
Right? It's always just minor inconveniences.

Then again, this is just reincarnation wish-fulfillment. Not to mention his power is pretty much the most easily abusable thing ever.

Some people used to say that he'd eventually fight someone also from his world, I don't think translations reached that far.

>>137208081
Pretty sure that post was OP samefagging to stir up shit. After I called out the IPs, they seem to have shut up or switched.
>>
File: 556.jpg (174KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
556.jpg
174KB, 720x1024px
>live life for 20-30 years
>go on a road trip
>get kidnapped by goblins for impregnation
>big black goblin beats them up and doesn't force you into sex
>lets you live in a cave with him
>big black goblin is the strongest goblin
>protects you from other goblins in the goblin village who don't know foreplay
>fear and adrenaline causes you to ride big black goblins cock
>big black goblin has aphrodisiac drug semen
>1 month passes
>you throw away your entire life, family, friends, property, and status to bang big black goblin in a cave

Women am I right?
>>
>>137208081
>eating thier dead
>drugging thier women into sexbeasts
>he won't war crime
Mohamed ffs
>>
>>137208081
Why does he turn the conscripted elven villagers who didn't want to fight in the first place into sex slaves? Isn't that bad when you don't know the size or power of a nation?

He should at least say something like "Deliver 2 orc babies and we'll erase you memories and send you home".
It was either sex slavery or solitary confinement with semen aphrodisiac as food.
>>
>mangareader
>>
>>137208252
He later becomes very friendly with the elf country's leader.

Seems idiot elf really was someone of significant importance, but Ogre Rou writes it off as "dunno, maybe humans killed them" when asked if he knew anything about his disappearance.

Chances are, if the elven leader found out, he'd start war on the goblins. They've got a shitload of mithril, medicine, and wine, so MC enjoys his company and keeps it a secret.

All the slave elves turn into darkies after accepting the pleasure without aphrodisiacs. Some briefly come into contact with the tree elves, but they're heavily discriminated against before they can even get a word out. So they keep their shame to themselves.
>>
>>137208489
What an asshole. Can't he just start teaching goblins how to romance other species now that most are hobgoblins and humanoid looking?
Communal sex toilets is just lazy.
>>
I will not read more than this manga, too much shit
>>
>>137205830
the art is average manga art at best
story is fucking garbage
beta loser power fantasy shit
>>
>>137208555
Goblins are to used to raping cumdumpster knights.

That said, Ogre Kichi and Ogre Ue really hit it off without MC really telling him much about romance.

>>137208726
Tell us something we don't know
>>
File: 1318182308089.png (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1318182308089.png
3KB, 128x128px
>elf faggots mad their race is doing its natural purpose
>>
>>137208810
I can see Rou enforcing prima nocta and deflowering Ue in front of Kichi already.
>>
>>137208952
She becomes an ogre, a swole as fuck one too, to better suit her mining hobby.

MC doesn't seem to be into muscles. Besides, Kichi is his best bro.
>>
File: 02-1_zps7bde2354.jpg (164KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
02-1_zps7bde2354.jpg
164KB, 1024x750px
>>137208952
>>137208555
Here's a picture of Ue
>>
File: 6.jpg (213KB, 800x1137px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
213KB, 800x1137px
>>137209235
How did Rou not turn into a ghoul/vampire?
>>
>>137205830
Manga author is shit anyway, drawing 12 pages in a month. At least he tried to draw at least 20-24 before that, but now...
>>
>>137209291
He's indiscriminately eating everything AND his MC power is allowing him to take "unique" species variants so he can stay being OP. Besides, who the fuck wants to die in sunlight?
>>
I don't know why I still read this. It's like morbid fascination.
>>
I still follow this series, but basically for seeing how he leverages his powers into cool stuff for his people, and to keep learning about the setting. The whole thing with the god betting their divinities by supporting different "heroes" is interesting too.

Also the side stories, where the journal-style of reporting what happened are way better written. But that's like enjoying Playboy for the articles.

>>137208952
Kichi gets Ue's first time.

Kichi's first time, goes to a male elf that they captured, so that they are sure that Kichi won't tear Ue in half first.

>>137208555
The weirdest part is that the elf-slaves basically disappear from the overall plot before very long. I'm surprised that through two different editorial staffs, they were still included as a plot point, basically unchanged.
>>
>>137209235
So the female goblins turned white. Dat Gob-Mi though. Do other races evolve, specifically humans, as well?
>>
>>137207345
His semen
>>
>>137209627
I want to say most monster races will evolve. Humans only evolve their jobs into better ones, although it seems there are exceptions.
>>
>>137209627
Mi ends up sort of blue-ish and E is either green or yellow, I forget which. I believe Sato is red and Sei... no idea.

Humans don't evolve, they get classes instead, which unlock some weird shit for them, like what the redhead got in the most recent chapter.

But monsters and beastmen can evolve, yeah. Some of the evolutions look a lot like the jobs that humans get.

Oh, and also, Rou and his first two kids are able to work both sides of the system, Rou due to his power, and his kids due to being full on hybrids instead of following typical human-monster breeding rules.
>>
>>137209908
>Gobu-Sentai
>Semen that defies darwinism

The author is a 6th grader right?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.