[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who did you think he was before he revealed his identity? Unfortunately,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Who did you think he was before he revealed his identity?

Unfortunately, I myself never had the pleasure of being able to speculate because my older brother had already told me that Bulma and Vegeta get together when the Namek Saga was close to ending thanks to he and his friends watching/reading bootlegs.
>>
He says who he is pretty much immediately after he's introduced. I don't remember speculating any, but I do remember thinking "there better be a damned good explanation for this"
>>
>>137177307
I didn't care whatsoever. Younger me was too speechless and fully erect to think of anything else other than how awesome he was.

Seriously. Second Super Saiyan out of nowhere and he has a sword? My little dick.
>>
>>137177307
pink hair super sayan?

this was a dead giveaway that killed any suspense
>>
>>137178165

see, I never experienced that either. As soon as I saw the Trunks previews on Toonami, I was like "oh, that's Vegeta and Bulma's kid that my bro told me about"

\
>>
File: Bulma_Lithograph.png (145KB, 365x273px) Image search: [Google]
Bulma_Lithograph.png
145KB, 365x273px
Alternate theory: Goku cheated on Chichi with Bulma because Chi Chi is shit. Bulma lied and said it was Vegeta's kid. Or she could have been fucking both monkey dicks and not know who the father is.

Point is, eventually in Super Vegeta will finds out Trunks is actually Goku's son and just breaks the fuck down because Kakarot is even stronger than him in the bedroom.
>>
>>137180880
>Vegeta finds peace through fatherhood only to find out it is all a lie

Yeah, he'd just straight up become evil again after that.
>>
>>137177307
A faggot.
>>
>>137177307
That shit aired so late in Germany, hermanos from allover the world had spoiled me and my friends via internet ages before DBZ even started to run here. all I wanted was pictures of Bulmas tits ;_;

I think, I even knew the full content of DBGT before we even got to the Freiza arc. Not that I cared back then, knowing everything beforehand only made me more fired up for every plotpoint approaching. Seeing it, was all we cared about.

13 year olds are dumb.
>>
>>137177307

I just thought he was a cool dude.
>>
>>137180949

nah he'd cry like a bitch
>>
>>137178735
the only true answer for anyone not having the info spoiled. i watched it (and *looked at* the manga) during the initial run in okinawa. every kid, japanese or not, was orgasming in the evening streets
>>
File: 1449429595625.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1449429595625.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>137181174

>I even knew the full content of DBGT before we even got to the Freiza arc

As kids, here in America, some local video game stores had DBZ vidya imports, so there were a few things that got spoiled for me due to cutscenes and intros in those games. Imagine being a kid in Burgerland with no internet connection (cause internet was still somewhat a luxury), going into your local game store and seeing this stuff playing on the TV's where all the PS1's are hooked up when you're just barely starting the Android Saga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iF84IzCuwU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Df-pYkKxQg

>Is that Gohan?
>Who's the dude in the helmet that looks like Protoman?
>Why does Vegeta have that M on his forehead?
>Who's the dude with the cricket wings?
>Who's the pink guy?
>Who's the qt blonde? WHEN IS SHE GONNA SHOW UP!?
>Wait, what the fuck, Goku gets a blue outfit?
>Who're the little kids?
>Hold the fuck up, did they just become Sonic the Hedgehog?
>Who's the mini Chi-Chi fighting with the scrawny looking Trunks? You need to hit the gym, Trunks!
>Why is my little boy penis so hard?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.