[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 630
Thread images: 97

File: 17.png (256KB, 894x1300px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
256KB, 894x1300px
Spoiler any moment now. Meanwhile we discuss who Haschwald will job to
>>
>>136979385
>implying Haschwald will job
>>
>Chad: You guys go on ahead I'll handle this.
>>
>>136980913
This.

Toofsy will be defeated when he's with his own powers, not while he's borrowing Almighty from Ywach.
>>
None. Haschwalt is Ywach now for all intents and purposes. He is overhwhelming and invincible for the time being.
>>
I wonder how Kubo will handle three fights happening at the same time. Looks like he wants to get to the end pretty quickly for Kubo-standards.
>>
>>136981024
Haschwalth and Yhwach are two halves of a single being, anon.
>>
>>136981320
>Looks like he wants to get to the end pretty quickly for Kubo-standards.

Given that simultaneous battles in Bleach tend to span multiple volumes, I don't think that is very likely.
>>
>>136979385
He'll kick all their teeth in simultaneously, but Ichigo won't be using his all. Then Uryu will shove them into the Sun Gate and allahu ackbar toofsy with those chips.
>>
>>136981370
>>136981370
And their powers switch. What were you speedreading. This is still a plausible win condition for them to win.
>>
>>136981584
This tends to happen all the fucking time. Whenever Kubo does something that isn't 16 pages of "nothing fucking happens" everyone starts screaming "oh my god! Kubo is rushing the manga! Its going to end soon! The Jump editors are pressuring Kubo! How many chapters left?! 10-15?!"

Fucking annoying.
>>
>>136979385

I like Haschwalth but he's coming across as very arrogant. Just because he defeated Bazz-B with no effort, and has Yhwach's powers, doesn't mean Yhwach doesn't intend on fucking him over for his own gains.
>>
>>136981811
He's arrogant at night though, much more reserved by the day. Is he taking on some of Ywach's characteristics? Or does the Almighty just turn you into a smug douche?
>>
>>136981742
This is what I meant.

Do you guys seriously think Kubo will have Almighty Hasch job here and not have him fight at all with his "B" powers?

People, Haschwalth is the second most important character in this arc after Ywach. He won't be going down before/around the same time as the Elite SR. He'll be around till near the end of this arc.
>>
He's gonna either have a moment where he acts like Aizen near the climax, or is going to somehow affect Aizen when he gets free.

The "Balance" power is far too ambiguous to be insignificant - he could literally turn the tides of the war if he wanted to do so.
>>
>>136981886
>Do you guys seriously think Kubo will have Almighty Hasch job here and not have him fight at all with his "B" powers?

Borrowing Yhwach's power is Jugram's power. Remember how he was super weak until he met Yhwach?

>>136982333
>The "Balance" power is far too ambiguous to be insignificant - he could literally turn the tides of the war if he wanted to do so.

This is literally headcanon. The "B" remains an unnamed Shrift, and it's exact powers unspecified.
>>
>>136981742
How am I speedreading? Their powers don't just switch; they're essentially one entity, and defeating one is meaningless without defeating the other.
>>
>>136983095
There is no evidence to suggest that.
Remember when a Quincy dies, they go back to juha.
He would become more powerful as a result, but they're definitely separate entities.
>>
>>136983322
>There is no evidence to suggest that.
Jugram/Bazz-B flashback, Yhwach literally calls Jugram "his other half".
>>
File: bleach-5762044.jpg (107KB, 800x1201px) Image search: [Google]
bleach-5762044.jpg
107KB, 800x1201px
>>136983322
>>136983544
>>
>>136983544

Probably literally figuratively.
>>
>>136984119
Obviously figuratively, they don't share a body but given what we already know about Yhwach and the Soul King, that connection is deep enough for Yhwach to literally call Jugram "my other half".
>>
>>136981320
If Kubo is going to stay with Haschwalth, then most likely Askin and Gerard will win their fights off-screen. We got a confirmation last chapter, that Yhwach will invade the world of the living eventually. Considering, there are many questions to be answered and many characters, who have yet to appear and still seven whole days left, I would say, Bleach is not ending anytime soon. Of the Schutzstaffel so far only Pernida died. All other three are still alive and capable of fighting and even Pernida could reasonably survive, by adapting to the cancer and regenerating sucessfully. The arms last appearance showed two pieces of flesh surviving and Askin spoke, like Pernida was still alive.
>>
>>136985239
>then most likely Askin and Gerard will win their fights off-screen
>Hitsugaya jobbing for the 4th time

Kubo won't allow that to happen
>>
>>136985393
When has Hitsugaya ever won a fight? Technically he beat Harribel but it was only temporary.
>>
>>136985393
You really think Hitsugaya will defeat the heart of the Soul King? And there is the little problem, that Gerard's ability can easily counter Hitsugaya's. Gerard, if he's smart enough, should be able to convert the ice into something else, like wine for example.
>>
>>136984067
Why does he have a horse?
>>
>>136985472
He beat someone in the bounto arc.
>>
>>136985597
>>136984067
How come everyone gets stunned by his reiatsu but the horse doesn't?
>>
>>136985653
The horse is Aizen
>>
>>136985653
Maybe animals are immune to Reiatsu. Bonnie and Komaura's clan will win the war and rule over Soul Society.
>>
>>136985597
Because in that scene, he is still in the human realm.

>>136985653
Pretty sure they're just bowing?
>>
>>136985616
Pierrot Filler Bleach =! Kubo Bleach
>>
>>136985585
>Gerard, if he's smart enough, should be able to convert the ice into something else, like wine for example.

I don't think that's how his power works, anon.
>>
>>136986010
His power is basically to turn damage he gets into getting as huge as Yammy, how is that broken?
>>
>>136986010
His power is to convert things. Damage into size is just one of the possibilities. Why do you think has this ability been called the Miracle? Because Jesus did a miracles via converting things, like wine into water, death into life, etc.
>>
Aizen was an orphan (not sure if born in spiritual world, or just came to it as such when dying in real world)

He was raised in shinigami ways, yet he has quincy heritage.

His quincy power suppresses the shinigami side, mostly the 'sword spirit' manifestation.

Still can use reishi/reiatsu manipulating stuff (crazy Kido n shit)

Quincy power allows for crazy resistance (like blut stuff)

Still, since he doesn't really manifest a sword spirit, he doesn't really have a 'shikai' or 'bankai', his illusion power is quincy created, and with it he deceived people into thinking he had a water(?) shikai/bankai.
>>
>quickly for Kubo standards
You missed the key part.
>>
>>136986055
Because where he couldn't so much as scratch the Gotei before transforming, he wiped them in a single chapter after he Miracle'd, and is showing no signs of slowing down.

>>136986119
I'm just saying that we have no evidence of his Shrift being able to do such a thing, or what conditions it would require (considering he needed to be 99.99% dead the first time).
>>
>>136986428
Fuck no, Aizen is perfect as is.
>>
>>136986577
The raws put an emphasis on the conversion itself and not on the damage to size. He probably wanted to take as much damage as possible, so could become as big as possible. But your right it's not cofirmed so far and the chapter will hopefully focus on Haschwalth.

So anyone thinks, that Orihime is going to heal Giselle, Bazz-B and Liltotto. Like Uryuu could tell her, that there are three Quincy who defected and need her help, so she stays out of the fight.
>>
Reminder that there are still dead fullbringers out there and they're gonna fight leftovers of McNuggets for months.
>>
>>136986766
Can Orihime heal the dead Sternritters if Yhwach has already absorbed their souls?
>>
>>136986428
Oh no.

Aizen should stay as a powerful shinigami (who probably got some tweaking from the Hougyoku). Nothing Quincy.
>>
>>136987057
Nah, they're probably going to be defending Karakura with Isshin and Ryuuken; they'll probably play a support role for whatever their plan is, same way Riruka and Yukio had a small role last year.
>>
>>136987095
No, since her powers were overrated as fuck in HM and then she came back to being healer bitch
Also, it would require Yhwah to be in the area of her rejection, not happening.
>>
>>136987140
It wouldn't make much sense anyways, considering Quincy power is probably what he lacked in the first place, which is why Ichigo had such an advantage against him.
>>
>>136985472
He bested Gin
Killed Shawlong
Beat Luppi to the poitn where he was knocked out of resurrection and lost multiple fingers after being frozen for a few seconds,
forced Yukio to cancel his game
>>
>>136987095
That's assuming, that they're actually dead and not just on the brink of death, especially Giselle. Hiyori survived getting cut in half and I think Kubo is found of the three.

But assuming, they're dead, Yhwach can't absorb them, because the Auswahlen served his connection to them, which is why the Sternritter lost their Vollständig. Everything Yhwach could take from them, he already did with the Auswahlen. So Orihime should be able to heal them.
>>
>>136987380
How did they survive Auswahlen?
>>
>>136987447
Giselle and Liltotto dodged the light. NaNaNa and Bazz-B endured it, somehow. Robert, Meninas and Candice died. Bambietta was omitted and one last eigth Sternritter is still unaccounted for.
>>
>>136987374

He beat Halibel too. With snow. Then again Halibel sucks even more than him.
>>
>>136979385
The (fake)spoilers from netabare mention Aizen and him saying something about Orihime. She does something at the end of the chapter
>>
>>136987801
That's so ridiculous, I know you're trolling.
>>
>>136987374
>He bested Gin
You mean "was bested by" Gin

>Killed Shawlong
A Fracction, one of the weakest

I guess I missed Luppi and Yukio, although they're hardly impressive feats for a Captain.
>>
>>136987527
But.. Ywach said he appointed Ishida as his successor because he survived Auswahlen. Why can everyone survive it now
>>
>>136987380
Yhwach comments upon killing them implied that they would be 'joining' him soon. And it's been almost an entire day since that had happened.
>>
>>136987866
jump-netabare.seesaa.net/s/article/433044265.html
>>
>>136987948
The last part says something about Ichigo becoming soul king.
>>
>>136987927
Yhwach only commented, that it's now quiet enough for him to sleep. They could be unconscious for all we know and especially Giselle survived worse. That was at the begining of night 2, which still hasn't ended yet. Only a few hours passed at most. By that logic Hisagi and Grimmjow would be dead too. Almost every one on the aliance's side got off-screened or one-shotted and is still down.
>>
>>136988059
I know those are fake but what else do they say?
>>
File: [manga-rain]bleachv24-099.png (229KB, 800x1266px) Image search: [Google]
[manga-rain]bleachv24-099.png
229KB, 800x1266px
>>136987726
He froze Halibel with his best attack in his strongest state, an attack that was meant to kill her

And yet the only thing it did was contain her

>>136987868
Put Gin in a corner where his only move was to attack Hinnamori
>>136987868
He one shot Shawlong when he was no longer being limited to less than a quarter of his strength

picture related
>>
>>136988099
If Jugram is using The Almighty then Yhwach is asleep, and unlike the Shinigami, the Quincy were confirmed for dead. Sorry about your waifu, anon.
>>
>>136988300
>Put Gin in a corner where his only move was to attack Hinnamori

And that is supposed to be a victory for Toshiro? Gin was schooling him, anon.

>He one shot Shawlong when he was no longer being limited to less than a quarter of his strength
Which still isn't impressive at all because Shawlong was weak as fuck.
>>
Is the new chapter every friday or saturday?
>>
>>136988580
Thursday
>>
>>136988601
Sure, anon..

It's been released at friday or saturday for so many times in the last couple weeks.
>>
>>136988306
When were they confirmed dead? Yhwach only said that he can now sleep. For all we know they could be unconscious and it is Giselle's ability to survive fatal wounds. She survived being stabbed in her heart, a broken neck and being cut in two. So why shouldn't she be able to survive this time?
>>
>>136988650
No seriously, we get Bleach and OP on Thursday.

There was a 2 week period where they releaded it on friday cause of the scanlation provider scare that other teams were facing but they've been back on schedule for quite some time now.
>>
>>136988650

Thursday now, check the dates on MangaStream.
>>
>>136988763
Why would Yhwach leave them alive? He wouldn't, because he has The Almighty and can see the actual future. He wouldn't leave them half-dead.
>>
>>136989008
Because he doesn't care. They couldn't even scratch him. From his perspective, they're just ants, so why should he bother killing them, if they are already down. That would be just extra work. Also Yhwach needs to sleep, so he gave that more priority, then killing them. He could easily kill them once he's awake.
>>
>>136989111

And when he wakes up, auschwalen those fodder.
>>
>>136989008
Yhwach's power doesn't make sense. He could one-shot everyone else. Seriously. He's OP as shit but does very little.
>>
>>136987948
What is this?
>>
>>136989591
He can't use Auswahlen on them anymore, since they lost Vollständig. Yhwach has also a signature killing style. He blows the person up. He did that to the Quincy Arrancar, to Yamamoto and to Ichibee, something he didn't do to Liltotto and Giselle. If he had done that, then it would be clear, that they are gone for good.
>>
>>136989682
>>136989111

Did you miss the part where he created his very own sky castle? Why would he spare Giselle and Liltotto after they tried to assassinate him? It would be out of character for Yhwach.
>>
>>136989682
Yhwach has to sleep right now. During the second invasion, he waited for Ichigo, since his objective was the Soul King. Considering how strong Ichibee was, he probably didn't want to wase energy. Also Yhwach's power are not his, but rather the Soul King's power, so there will be probably an expaination later, when Kubo finally explains, what happened to the Soul King and why Yhwach and those special Quincy were born in the first place.
>>
>>136989879
He also sparred Kenpachi. He also always kills people by blowing them up, which he didn't do to Liltotto and Giselle. But more importantly, Yhwach didn't kill them, because he needed to sleep. He has the Soul King's power, but still needs to sleep and swap his power and role with Haschwalth. So I think he must sleep. And considering how weak they are compared to him, Yhwach most thought, that killing them was not worth wasting some of his sleep.
>>
Rukia is going to die right?
>>
>>136990016
Speculate all you want, but the null hypothesis sounds more correct sempai
>>
>>136985472
>Hitsugay beat Harribel
Kek. Harribel would have raped his boipucci if not for Aizen's interference.
>>
>>136985653
>The horse is the fifth member of his Division Zero
>>
>Chad is actually such a jobber that Toofsy's Balance power works against him
>>
>>136990524
I would fucking die
>>
Why are they invading living world? Why even fight anymore?
>>
>>136990682
Souls, anon. Yhwach is hungry.
>>
>>136990566
The reason the horse isn't there with them is because he is busy with the shark in the moment.
>>
>>136990682
The Kaisergesang said, Yhwach will reclaim the world after nine days. He only ruled over the world of the living. Also, if Yhwac rules over the world of the living, he could easily transform every human into a Quincy. Since every human is a Quincy, there will be no more Hollows. And with the Shinigami defeated and either killed or transformed, there would be only the Quincy master race left, which Yhwach would rule over. The Shinigami-Quincy-Hollow conflict would be truly over and there would be peace. And with every living being having a piece of his soul, Yhwach wouldn't need wars anymore since he will now always get his enhenced soul piece back, since someone dies every three seconds or so.

It's not Yhwach, who fights. If it were to Yhwach, everything could be done now without conflict. It's the Shinigami, who are doing al the fighting. Technically, the Quincy are now only defending their new home.
>>
>>136990885
>projecting this hard
>>
>>136990071
Yes, she has been alive for too long.
>>
>>136990938

He is not really wrong, I dont remember if kubo ever said if quincy souls can become hollows, if they can not turn into hollows after death, there is really no point in the shinigami fighting anymore, "heaven" is a shithole in any case, the shinigami never cared about helping anyone but themselves, its time for them to go.
>>
aizen's shikai can fuck YHMH real good right?
>>
>>136991639
It depends on if Yhwach's power predicts causality.
>>
>>136991639
Ywach can see the future, he'll find some way to counter it.
>>
>>136991820
but if that future is aizen's making?
>>
>>136991839
see >>136991671
>>
>>136991839
But everything in the world is for ywach's taking.
>>
File: 008.jpg (183KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
183KB, 800x1200px
Daily reminder that this will be their final power up
>>
>>136991639
>>136991671
>>136991820
What happens if his power is simply him under the impression that he has that power.
Aizen confirmed mastermind. Mark my words.
>>
>>136990524
I want to see quincy horse beat the shit out of ichigo. pls kubo
>>
Your face when Bleach will end with Aizen still being stuck on his chair and not having contributed anything in the war.
>>
>>136992007

fan service
>>
you guys are gay as fuck
>>
>>136983544
Are you a native English speaker?
>my other half
does not mean literal. A husband and wife are called one another's 'other half'. It just means someone who 'completes' you in a figurative way. More literal here because their powers literally compliment one another.

Chances are if they kill Jugram then Yhwach might be defenseless while sleeping, like the Soul King was.
>>
File: 1338493982544.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1338493982544.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>136992007
Kubo said he will needs him for plot in this arc in interview. I doubt he will become villain again, but I also doubt he will be helping Ichigo. It will probably be something __Kubo___
>>
>>136992350
They won't be able to kill Jugram as long as he has The Almighty.
>>
File: Ichi.jpg (193KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
Ichi.jpg
193KB, 850x601px
I been reading some chapters now, and none of the vaizards are using the hollow mask anymore right? Its almost like kubo forgot all about the hollow power.

The only one who made some use of the mask was ichigo himself, and now that was left behind as well, I remember rukia saying his mask was changing, but it ended in nothing as usual.
>>
>>136992391
I'm saying. They'll kill Jugram when, in midbattle (probably even midattack so Yhwach wont save him), the power switch happens between him and Yhwach and he returns to his 'B' powers.

Then they'll try to survive against Yhwach until he has to sleep again. Just a guess and it's Kubo, so you already know there's going to be 4 or 5 power ups, asspulls, and additional transformations before any of this is resolved.
>>
>>136992234
nah, anal sex is dirty
>>
>>136992432

Hiyori used her mask to attack Gerard Valkyrie.
>>
>>136991639
No. Yhwach said against the Monk that whatever he sees and knows is useless against him.

The guy negates anything.
>>
what happened to lab member
>>
>>136979385
I bet Kuibo gave Ishida the shitty half-assed double agent plan only because the fan reception of Ishida being sasuke #23078232 was too hugely negative.
>>
>>136993001
what, he's the biggest rukiafag this side of /a/
>>
>>136993042
It was obvious that Ishida would be a double agent. Like, super obvious.
>>
>>136993166
Spill the beans nigga, why lab member s /y/
>>
>>136987916
Education. We can survive WW3 because of WWII
>>
>>136985653
Because INSTINCT or whatever that difference between the king and horse actually was
>>
File: 49816346374.png (325KB, 560x559px) Image search: [Google]
49816346374.png
325KB, 560x559px
>>136985653
Why didn't Juha just use the horse as his other half?
>>
>>136985728

I wanna see Komamura's patriach fight Yhwach's horse.
>>
>>136985653

Wait, aren't Quincys incapable of reiatsu crush? Didn't Opie explain that or whatever?
>>
>>136993553
Centaur Juha will be final boss of Bleach
>>
>>136993166
>33
>66
>>
File: king&horse.jpg (1MB, 792x2485px) Image search: [Google]
king&horse.jpg
1MB, 792x2485px
>>136993510
>>136985653
>>
Holy shit I can't wait til the ride ends.
>>
>>136993158
he "betrayed' ichigo a fuckload of time ago and this is all he had to fucking show for it?

are you shitting me?
>>
>>136990071
Rukia was always dead, anon.

Unlike Hisana she never died.
>>
i find funny that YHMH needs to sleep
>>
>>136994333
Then how could she be Hisana's sister if one of them was born in SS and the other one in human world?
>>
>>136994019
>tfw Ichigo is stronger than him now
>>
>>136994845
has he done a single thing of worth since his last powerup?
>>
>>136993592
Juha isn't a quincy
he birthed them
big difference.
>>
>>136994909
not a one
>>
>>136994787

>Implying they are sisters

>Implying Rukia wasn't Urahara's customized coffin to store the Hougyoku and Hisana was pissed about it
>>
>>136992895

Yhwach may have placed under the effects of Aizen's shikai before gaining The Almighty in his fight against Rape Monk; he inexplicably lost track of time while trying to recruit Aizen during the first invasion and it seemed to be fuckery on Aizen's part. From there Aizen could possibly fuck with Yhwach's predictions since becoming immune to attacks doesn't seem to dispel the effects of attacks you are already being affected by in Bleach.

The precedent for this is Shunsui's fight where he was able to affect his invincible opponent with bankai due to the eldritch chicken still being under the effect of his shikai. Or something.

So I'd bet it's still possible for Aizen to use shikai and maybe even bankai against Yhwach, possibly by feeding Yhwach false predictions of as-of-yet unrevealed powers like Ichigo and Aizen's bankais. Orihime and Chad's inevitable new powers might be able to do something too since they haven't used them since Yhwach's Almighty awakened, but they'll never get to contribute meaningfully to the final battle and will be lucky if they don't job against the Royal Guard so I'm not sure why I mentioned them. I'm sure there are other unrevealed powers I'm forgetting that Aizen could keep Yhwach from seeing. Of course, this is all reliant on Aizen knowing Yhwach can see the future but that's not outside the realm of possibility because Kubo.
>>
>>136995876
Yhwach was under the effects of the Monk's bankai but opened his eyes to negate it.
>>
>>136994909
job to le vaar
>>
Netabare spoiler talks about Isshin and Ryuuken
>>
>>136996543
Don't lie to me!
>>
>>136996056

Oh yeah. He knew he was under Ichibei's bankai though, so maybe Aizen could pull off one trick before Yhwach catches on and disinfects his brain? I wonder if Kubo has a plan for beating Yhwach or if we'll end up in a Bleach version of Madara's Wild Ride.
>>
>>136996750
jump-netabare.seesaa.net/s/article/433044265.html

Here
>>
>>136996543

First it was supposedly about Aizen and Cowtits, now this.

I'm inclined to say that the Isshin ans Ryuuken one is more believable.
>>
>>136991956
>if I constantly touch your sword I can shoot unbelieveable enormous
gaaaay
>>
>>136990016
>He also sparred Kenpachi.

That was Y The Yourself Royd Lloyd.
>>
>>136996779
Then simply Ichigo and Uryuu are made into Ninja Jesuses and thats it lol
>>
>>136995876
>inexplicably lost track of time while trying to recruit Aizen during the first invasion and it seemed to be fuckery on Aizen's part

aizen has never really had the ability to do that though, unless its foreshadowing his bankai. Plus he appeared to have lost his zanpakuto during Deicide. Its entirely possible that Aizen was simply such a charming motherfucker that Yhwach lost track of time talking to Aizen

>Shunsui's fight where he was able to affect his invincible opponent with bankai

just because you're an eldritch chicken doesn't mean your opponents moves automatically stop effecting you.
>>
>>136990016
He didn't "blow up" either of the arrancar, he popped their heads, they specifically make a PON sound. Japanese is very specific about its sound effects, PON, is not the sound any explosion makes. He also didn't blow up Ichibee, he did to him what he did to the arranar; same sound effect. He used actual explosions to obliterate Yamamoto's body though.
>>
File: based google translate.jpg (53KB, 604x228px) Image search: [Google]
based google translate.jpg
53KB, 604x228px
>>136996869
Seems legit.
>>
>>136994019

I always thought an "inner hollow" (actually a zanpakuto with hollow elements) was kind of silly making horse/king metaphors. It's clear that he learned about horses from Bachgetsu. Also, him acting like the horse of the relationship makes a heap more of sense after learning that he was actually Zangetsu. And his lecture about instinct, more sense after learning he was the creature named White.
>>
>>136996284
>significant
how many people have jobbed to him already?
>>
>>136998078
>him acting like the horse of the relationship makes a heap more of sense after learning that he was actually Zangetsu
it really doesn't
>>
>>136998142

Really? I think it does because Ichigo thought he was only using him in dire situations, often allowing him to take control. When really, Ichigo was using his blade and wearing his bankai very casually, like a man sitting atop a horse.
>>
File: images (44).jpg (24KB, 508x290px) Image search: [Google]
images (44).jpg
24KB, 508x290px
ichigo will have 4 different ban-kai's as kubo tried to introduce with old man yama and old man shunsui.
as you all may now he was using a fraction of quincy and hollow powers and when he used bankai he would become one with one portion of that mixture and use the other portion as densed sword .
now the first bankai will go along the lines of him becoming one with the quincy sword and using the hollow one as a sword with blut and other quincy bullshit available as powers
second one is visa versa the first one
the third one is becoming one with both in a god like form
the final one is where he is most vulnerable and most dangerous form where he doesnt have anything to protect him (blut,hollow insta regen etc.)
other than the heaven armor or whatever
BUT he will be ridiculously strong
picrelated is what I think the last bankai will look like
>>
File: images (43).jpg (14KB, 487x302px) Image search: [Google]
images (43).jpg
14KB, 487x302px
>>136998208
my guess for the first bankai
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (16KB, 283x200px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
16KB, 283x200px
>>136998208
the second
>>
>>136997438
There is a lot of sword touching in bleach
>>
>>136997923
>mountain masturbation

Best Silbern description I've ever seen
>>
>>136998208

As much as I love the XXXX-y robe and gloves, I don't think they're coming back unless fullbring becomes something more than what seems to be a modest power increase still had by Ichigo lingering after it was stolen
>>
>>136998784
forget the robes theyre just a piece of cloth at this point,its not like when he used to wear his power and have shitload of reiatsu and physical resistance
its just a piece of cloth and the heaven sewn armor thats protecting him in that last bankai
I mean ALL he has EVERY single drop of his reiatsu is in the blade in that bankai
>>
>>136997923
mountain masturbation and gimmick potato, can't wait.
>>
>>136987801
>>136987866
The fake spoiler was taken down and it mentioned that Haschwalth was pressuring both Uryu and Ichigo. Orihime had a flashback to when Aizen explained her power and resolved to use event negation on Haschwalth.

The current spoiler has Isshin appearing at the end. I've only glanced at it so there is definitely more.
>>
File: images (22).jpg (21KB, 462x318px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
21KB, 462x318px
I'm still stuck at the whole "I am the real zangetsu" thing
like what the fuck ? we still dont have a proper explanation and its been almost 3 years?!?!?
>>
Isshin and Ryuken exit from the sun's gate.
Ryuken: Let's begin your Quincy succession/ascension ceremony Kurosaki Ichigo (perhaps instruction?)
Isshin: I will show you how a shinigami fights, Ishida Uryu.
>>
>>136990071
Rukia and Ichigo are yin/yang. if one dies they both die
>>
This is way too much hype to be real, but netabare removed all previous spoilers to post this one and that only happens when the real spoilers are out.

竜弦
「滅却師の継承を始めよう
 黒崎一護くん」

一心
「死神の戦い方を教えてやろうじゃねえか
 石田雨竜くん」
>>
>>136999205
Hichigo is his sword spirit, and his name is really Zangetsu.

OMZ is Yhwachs embodiment that lives in Ichigo.

Hichigo was being suppressed by OMZ, and when going Bankai which is an inherent shinigami power, OMZ loses hold on it, resulting in the Tensa Zangetsu look (going by the theory that less powerful Yhwach looks younger).

Now OMZ has released all restraint, I don't know if this implies it vanishing, completely mixing with Hichigo, or taking on a new internal form.
>>
>>136999341
>>136999372
Fake and gay.
How come everyone is entering the RR whenever they want?
>>
>>136999341
Chapter 666 is so close, daaaamnnn.
Its gon' be 444 2.0
>>
>>136999467
Or like 555
Big nothing
>>
>>136999459
Because they aren't and the barrier that surrounded the RR is gone. The sun's gate is a direct path between Yhwach's palace and the world of the living. Also the spoilers say that Isshin's Engetsu clad in flames grazed Haschwalth.
>>
>>136999543
So they are gonna use the remaining 6 days for training in the Dangai?
>>
>>136999614
for all we know they could be training for centuries and yhwach would still see them coming.
>>
>>136998208
bts I'm fuckin calling this
screencap this historic moment where anon predicted the future
>>
>>136983006
>This is literally headcanon. The "B" remains an unnamed Shrift, and it's exact powers unspecified.

>"It seems the scales of battle are evenly balanced at present. Were they not, there would be no reason for me to come here. My duty here is to tip those scales in our favor."[115]
>Yhwach himself arrived and selected him to be his right-hand man, as Haschwalth was his "other half".[27]
>Haschwalth states that the scales of the fight must be fair, and that their good luck will be balanced by the same amount of misfortune
>Noting this is Cang's second piece of good luck, Haschwalth asks him if he can see the scales tipping, before slicing through Cang's body.[54]
hmmm
>>
>>136999614
>>136999704
I'm more interested in what this quincy ascencion ceremony thing is. Uryu would also benefit from varying his fighting style a bit. He's one of very few quincies with high reiatsu, the other two are Ichigo and Yhwach. He would gain from using something closer to a shinigami fighting style.
>>
>>136999372
have you ever posted spoilers that weren't pure bullshit?
>>
>>136999922
Absolutely. I only post what I can find on other spoiler sites like netabare, goodreads, 2ch, mangakansou etc. I don't guarantee the authenticity of the spoilers. Be happy you have someone who is willing to at least summarize what is there.
If you think Bleach is the only series I post spoilers for you could not be more wrong, there are several.

This was me too
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/134357211/#134371717
Although I do admit that I exaggerated at the end for the sake of the reactions.
>>
File: unnamed (5).gif (3MB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (5).gif
3MB, 511x288px
>>136987057
shinigami fighting style?
explain.
>>
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/661

it's out
>>
File: giphy (9).gif (613KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (9).gif
613KB, 500x250px
>>137000236
I meant to reply to this>>136999852
also again ; shinigami has a fighting style? like really?
>>
Spoilers Out
死神 661话『My Last Words』
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4338740105
>>
>>136994019
>yfw that fits yawach to the core.

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING!
>>
>>137000342
>>
Spoilers out.
>>
>>137000342
So he is going to solo him
>>
>>137000342
Ishida will go all allahuakbar on Wahrwelt
>>
>>137000342
Ishida is kind of pretty
>>
>>137000525
Haschwalth is prettier
>>
>>137000400
Summary:

>Hasch says he already destroyed the gate leading to the human world: "Let's end this, Ishida Uryuu. Before his highness wakes up." Ishida realises Ywach doesn't have his 'almighty' power right now (because Hasch has it). He tells Ichigo and co to go to Bach on the top floor. Ishida will hold off Hasch. They run up the stairs. Statue guardians try to kill them. Sado stays behind to deal with those and Ichigo and Orihime continue on.
>>
>>137000620
I like how everyone celebrates when its Toofsy who has Almighty. Poor guy gets so disrespected.
>>
>>137000342
>>137000378
>>137000400
>>137000620

Sooooo how long until ichigo is sent down again?
>>
>>137000620
>Ichigo and Orihime continue on

How are both of them going to defeat Yhwach? How are they going to succeed even going near him? Unless Aizen shows up and helps, I dont see how is this even possible
>>
>>137000668
He's only got the Almighty Schrift not the whole Spirit King Power + Yamamoto Bankai + Ancient Quincy Jesus Power Package.
>>
>>137000768
With the power of eleventh hour shipping.
>>
>>137000620
Ganju shows up to help Sado.
>>
>>137000812
Don't go there pls. Some ichirukisperg is going to show up and shit on the thread
>>
>>137000812
oh let it happen
the shitstorm will be glorious.
>>
>>137000856
It's an even number. Kubo switches ship per arc.
SS - Rukia
AR - Orihime
FB - Rukia
QW - Orihime

It's just math.
>>
>>137000768
kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun

kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun

>>
>>137000400
Aren't those Shuutara's giants?
>>
>>137000768
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>>
>>137000620
>Ichigo and orihime continue on.

Uh oh....I frear these threads may get a little porky over the next few weeks
>>
>>137000914
FUCK
>>
>>137000914
Welp, yhwh is fucked.
>>
>>136980961
>implying it won't be Chad AND Orihime
>>
>>137000942
>>137000949
NO
>>
File: 599Guard_lands.png (265KB, 841x775px) Image search: [Google]
599Guard_lands.png
265KB, 841x775px
>>137000930
Hard to tell, her only shown giant had all those secret corps clothing, these have no clothing, still may have been created by her
>>
>>137000914
>>137000942
Aaaand here you are
>>
File: PFt5rVs.jpg (112KB, 481x960px) Image search: [Google]
PFt5rVs.jpg
112KB, 481x960px
>>137000942
>>137000914
>>
>>137000979
The marking on the face is similar
>>
Right. Fuck you kubo. I hope Orihime confesses next week so we can have an end to this shipping bullshit before it gets out of hand. Accept or reject. No ambiguity please!
>>
ICHIRUKIAUTISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: Bleach Orihime KUROSAKI KUN.jpg (783KB, 515x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach Orihime KUROSAKI KUN.jpg
783KB, 515x1046px
>>137001002
>>
>>137001057
>>
Ichigo going for the final baddie allright, so..... what the fuck are Urahara and Aizen doing?

And ishiin and Ryuuken?

And the Xcution?
>>
>>137000236
Bleach actually had good animation? Whoa.
>>
I quit reading during the fullbring arc.

Any good IchiRuki moments since then?
>>
>>137001096
You'll all see
Mark my words
The D or Heart are going to pull a Black Zetsu
And revive something really fucked up from the past.
>>
File: a8a4dff7c703152e98ebedf07fd76d7b.jpg (339KB, 850x1267px) Image search: [Google]
a8a4dff7c703152e98ebedf07fd76d7b.jpg
339KB, 850x1267px
>>137000945
Is this "Porky" meme still on-going? I thought we ran her out of here years ago.
>>
>>137001099
yeah some of the best for a infinite runner, when it mattered, they spent the resources there.
>>
ICHIRUKI BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
THANK YOU KUBO
>>
>>137001118
>Any good IchiRuki moments since then?
Ichigo had to apologize to a beat up rukia for showing up late to the battle, but he got lectured by everyone for apologizing, cause it wasn't his responsibility, they're soldiers, he's not.
And then he saw her ass in the hot springs.
There's been a fuckton of renruki though. Kubo gave them each one solo fight, but ever since, they only fight together.
>>
>>137001119
Nah, they are too bro to do that shit. Hasch on the other hand...
>>
>>137001124
We did
Ruki/a/ will never forgive orihime fans for porky, and thus anyone who says anything remotely good about Orihime gets accused of being porky

Plus we have a resident rukia fag that's nearly as bad as porky, but they reverse troll by insulting Rukia, so that the thread turns into a giant "let's defend rukia" thread.
with pictures.
no one minds the pictures though.
Also, nude butts still need to be spoilered
>>
File: 1352917463452.png (442KB, 500x726px) Image search: [Google]
1352917463452.png
442KB, 500x726px
>>137001118
Kubo is too scared to have them interact much because the plot would move forward too quickly.
>>
>>137000620
Not even an Ichihime shipper, but I would love to see Ichiruki melt down. Their constant spam made me realize that they're way worse, while Ichihime are a dying breed and keep to their own shitholes for the most part.
>>
>>137000620
>Let's end this, Ishida Uryuu. Before his highness wakes up.
Haschwalth confirmed traitor. He just gave a hint to the nakama
>>
>>137001124
this is somehow really hot
>>
Rukiafags shitposting now. These threads are going to be even more cancerous. Nothing can stop their autism because of ghosts in the past.

Pokry boogeymen
>>
>>137001186
I really suspect Miracle
He seems bro and all, I suspect he's just tagging along for something.
He's the SK Heart after all, and doesn't seem brainwashed into submission like Pernida which really looked lost or disregarding its origins, compared to the other hand which directly opposed Yhwach.
Miracle must have its reasons for being there, and obeying Yhwach must not be one (while also having SS as its natural enemy so its like for now he's his own party).
>>
File: 1447525153717.jpg (193KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
1447525153717.jpg
193KB, 800x576px
>>137000768
>Ichigo and Orihime continue on
Oh boy here we go
>>
>>137000768
>Unless Aizen shows up and helps

Aiichihime hot threesome when
>>
>>137001323
Poor Aizen. Still stuck down below, with a ZombieMechaKira fucking up eldritch birds, and a PoolOfBloodUkitake lying in the ground casually dead.
>>
>>137001323
>hot threesome
aizen assfucks ichigo in front of orihime like the cuck he is
>>
>>137001377
fucking kek
>>
>>137001363
What if Kuukaku shows up and send him up with her cannon?
>>
>>137001303
Ichigo on the left
>>
>>137001323
Aizen taichou would never engage in such a disgraceful action. His only true love is the chair
>>
>>137001377
>>137001323
It's treason then
>>
>>137001426
well shunsui unlocked his left ankle but....
who will unclock dat dick?
>>
>>137001445
You cant lock the dick anon
>>
>>137001407
... while still strapped to the chair heh
>>
>>137001475
I can imagine aizen just calmy erupting into the palace upside down during mid fight still handsdown strapped to a fucking chair
>>
File: images (47).jpg (30KB, 358x410px) Image search: [Google]
images (47).jpg
30KB, 358x410px
>>137001475
>>
File: 1435226323120.png (69KB, 404x248px) Image search: [Google]
1435226323120.png
69KB, 404x248px
>>137001323
he is gingersexual after all
>>
>>137001124
I'm pretty sure Park Ranger was a guy.
>>
>>137001426
>>137001556
The chair is actually the original throne of the soul king. My singles confirm this.
>>
>>137001585
I don't know, but I suggested it was a woman named Nadia because of this:

Whenever Porky posted anything, I started looking for posts with the tag 'bleach' 'ichihime' or whatever like that on Tumblr, and there was this account of a woman named Nadia that reblogged or posted almost the same images (the same + others), this may have been a small coincidence but the time of posting was also a factor. But what really made me believe it was her was the things that she wrote, which sometimes accompanied the images, and it was longer in text but with many phrases shared literally.

So it either came down to this:
-Porky is Nadia
-Porky is a troll who before posting looked up for Ichihime stuff (or actively followed Nadia) and copied whatever she wrote
-Porky is really a Ichihime shipper, but its not Nadia, just follows her and copied whatever she was posting at the time Porky wanted to post here.
>>
File: 1441995548698.jpg (86KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
1441995548698.jpg
86KB, 780x585px
>>137001592
I don't trust you.
Is this anon saying truth, Aizen-sama?
>>
>>137001592
And Urahara created the soul king. My singles also confirm this.
>>
>>137001582
so we're giving fictional characters sexualities now?
I thought I was on 4chan not tumblr
>inb4 J.K. rowling
>>
File: KEIKKAKU-INTENSIFIES.jpg (17KB, 291x386px) Image search: [Google]
KEIKKAKU-INTENSIFIES.jpg
17KB, 291x386px
>>137001592
>>137001665
>>
>>137001652
Nadia was someone else. Park Ranger was around for years before Nadia appeared shit posting in One Piece threads.

>Porky is a troll who before posting looked up for Ichihime stuff (or actively followed Nadia) and copied whatever she wrote

I imagine a lot of people where doing this at peak porky madness. Many anons would have loved Bleach to be banned from /a/ and turning the threads into a mod nightmare was a good way of doing that.
Of course nobody bothers moding Bleach threads any more so we've just got to put up with the shit posting
>>
File: 1589015.jpg (682KB, 1504x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1589015.jpg
682KB, 1504x1188px
>>137001685
but anon...
>>
>>137001798
Who's that old guy next to Harribel?
>>
>>137001652
And the fourth option, available only to 4th level readers:
-Porky was Kubo all along.
And now this chapter proves where his true intentions always lied.
>>
>>137001798
some unused design from the arrancar arc. we never see him again. maybe some numeros
>>
>>137001883
>>137001820
>>
>>137001883
Funny thing is the bone mask remains of Hichigo's horns structure/shape, only that they're chopped/sliced.
>>
File: ishida.png (277KB, 800x359px) Image search: [Google]
ishida.png
277KB, 800x359px
Is he going to die?
>>
>>137001665
will i love again?
>>
>>137002064
hopefully
>>
>>137002064
Quincy ED is best ED
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2oyh5h
>>
>>137002064
let's see >>137001665
>>
>>137002170
fuck, agian
>>137002064
>>137001665
>>
>>137001665
Will you appear in the next chapter?
>>
>>136991956
Maybe Uryuu's plan is to get into a confrontation with ichigo infront of Ywach and let ichigo run him through with his sword long enough for him to make Ywach drop his guard and get off a massive shot at the cost of his own life. Like a quincy FGT

and then not die because no one dies in Bleach
>>
>>137002225
THANK YOU AIZEN SAMA
>>
>>137002226
they do die
like....they just come back
>>
>>136979385
Chapter when
>>
>>137001665
Will Sado's final fight in this series be to fucking random fodder statues instead of a real opponent?
>>
>>137002447
THANK YOU AIZEN-SAMA
>>
>>137000620
>Most interesting to me - and not in the summary translation - is the dialogue between hasch and Ishida about hope. Hasch expresses that Ishida suddenly has a lot more hope in his demeanour etc than he had before, and Ishida, being the tactician he is, says something like, I see, so that means you didn't see before that I would change in that way and have hope...so you can't see everything even with the Almighty.

>The implication is that Ichigo's appearance changed Ishida's demeanour and expression and such, so either Ichigo can cancel out the Almighty, or it's not Almighty. Of course maybe it's not Almighty only when Hasch has it
>>
>>137002447
Who will he fight anyway?

The only remainders are Miracle, The D, Toofsy, and Yhwach.

Meanwhile, the opposing side still has Ichigo party, Captains party, Fullbringer party, Urahara's party, Vizards party, etc.
>>
>>137002497
Or Almighty works, but Ichigo is outside of it and the further interactions go with him, the most distorted things become from how they were predicted.
>>
File: P2isjunpanic.png (16KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
P2isjunpanic.png
16KB, 100x100px
>>136985706
>>
>>137002509
I was hoping that we'd get all the non-Ichigo nakama together vs Toofsy.

Or maybe just Sado/Uryu vs Toofsy for muh tiger and dragon symbolism.

But I guess not.
>>
>>137002497
I think the way Ishida talks about it, it seems that he knew he would regain hope if confronted with Ichigo, he just didn't want to have to rely on Ichigo like always.
The fact that Haschy couldn't see that means that almighty isn't perfect.
My guess is that Ichigo and Ishida were both not affected by juha's perge for the same reason, and that reason allows them to change fate, if you will
>>
File: 361-1.gif (873KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
361-1.gif
873KB, 500x250px
>>137001099
well bleach was shit until the fullbring arc and it had its peak there imo
it went from a great shounen to a great drama
I mean everysingle thing about ginjo screamed : " DIS DUDES EFFED UP,STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM" and then there was this constant dread and emotional tension on ichigo
then there was this fucking scene where his world fucking turns upside down.....
the fight between ginjo was rather a fight of arguments and the decision of killing rather than having constant power ups or "special moves"nshit
its pretty much ownhill back to classic shounen shit after that arc
>>
>>137002497
Remember, this isn't the first time this happened. Bach didn't see Ichigo and friends coming to try to stop him from killing the king.
>>
>>137002585
Fullbring arc was great up until the Shinigami appeared out of nowhere to bring in the Japdollars because sales were going down.

I can get Kenpachi, Ikkaku, and even Byakuya showing up wanting to help Ichigo.

Hitsugaya? Fuck you.
>>
>>137002572
>allows them to change fate, if you will

Ichigo's quote from Sand and Rotator
>Give me strength to shatter fate
>Yhwh talking something about the gears of fate in the ch before Ichigo kills the SK. Also Yhwh not expecting Ichigo so soon

Ichigo cant be seen by the Almighty
>>
>>137002572
But Ishida does appear in the Almighty, Toofsy found the gauntlet pieces and knew what IShida would say.

He has something special that allowed him to survive Auswahlen, but its not the same special Ichigo has that allows him to be out of Almighty's sight.
>>
>>137002642
>showing up wanting to help Ichigo.
They were there to kill him if he sided with Ginjo
>>
>>137002683
If that was true, they wouldn't have bothered to do anything else after it was obvious he hadn't.

Plus if Yamamoto thought they'd actually have to kill him, sending those he was closest to(Hitsugaya aside) instead of say, Shunsui who does whatever shit needs to be done would be retarded.
>>
>>137002683
They still helped him regain his powers by pouring reiatsu in the sword.

Nonetheless, they stayed observant afterwards to react according to whatever decision Ichigo took.
>>
>>136985653
It's a splendid horse
>>
>>136998208
Somehow I think he's going to have reiatsu swords.

Just a hunch.
>>
>>137002785
Or blades like his fgt
>>
File: kuchiki rukia.jpg (457KB, 600x925px) Image search: [Google]
kuchiki rukia.jpg
457KB, 600x925px
I'm pretty out of the loop with bleach but from the way some of you are talking it seems its going to end soon right?
Is it worth picking up again now? How may chapters do you think are left?

I'm pretty unfortunate as my favourite characters are either dead or completely irrelevant.

Rukia- non entity at this point
Gin-Double dead
Hichigo- no longer exists??

Is there any chance any of these 3 will come back and have any relevance to the plot?
>>
>>137001665
Are you gay
>>
>>137002858
>uncertain
oh boy
>>
File: bleach-2400919.jpg (144KB, 800x1164px) Image search: [Google]
bleach-2400919.jpg
144KB, 800x1164px
>>137002858
>>137001665
gay for Ichigo?
>>
>>137002950
asking again
>>
>>137002857
>it seems its going to end soon right?
No clue, it's Kubo.

>Is it worth picking up again now?
No. Bleach is always best read all at once. If you're not invested week by week currently, wait it out.

>Rukia
She just jobbed, but probably isn't down for the rest. We still haven't seen the full extent of her Bankai.

>Gin
Yeah sorry, us Gin fans got fucked

>Hichigo
Doesn't exist anymore
>>
>>137002724
shunsui would never agree to killing ichigo unless his shit was fucked throughly
>>
>>137001665
is rukia shit?
>>
>>137002966
Just as planned.
>>
>>137003003
His answers are pretty direct today
>>
It seems Mangareader has completely given up on translating Bleach and One Piece, and they now just wait for Mangastream to deliver and then reupload the images at their site (even putting their watermarks next to Mangastream watermarks kek)
>>
>>137002724
>if that were true
>they literally told that they were there to kill him
dude just rer3ad the whole scene
they were there to payback ichigo for saving their ass just because "shinigami pride" bs
also they were dispatched by their own will to kill ichigo if sided with ginjo or observe his actions until he does
if they weren't interrupted by that blonde lil fuckboi they would go back in no time
>>
>>137002966
well. that explains a lot
>>
>>137003055
Shitpanda does that too.
>>
>>137003055
Yeah, their translators got fucked in the last big clamp down on manga piracy. So rather than hire new ones, they've just reverted to stealing niggastream's works.
>>
>>137003086
Mangareader is Mangapanda.
Just a different site because of some weird shit regarding the US, but both sites are virtually the same, they even share a backend apparently.

So for all intents and purposes, Mangastream is the only popular Bleach translator right now.
>>
>>137003108
But are the translators fucked or just the leakers?
I think that their raw source got nuked so bad luck getting a new one.
>>
>>137003127
Cnet and badkarma are better
>>
>>137003127
Oh right.

Cnet still translates stuff, but days late and not paired with any scanlation team.
>>
>>137003055
>>137003127
If Ishuhui, the chinese scanlator, is faster than Mangastream then Mangapanda will translate it.

Look at their lastest One Piece and Fairy Tail.

Ishuhui did not translate Bleach.

and I think Mangapanda always translate from chinese to english.
>>
>>137003161
You have to wait.
>>
>>137003222
latest*
>>
>>137003416
I always read them if I want to know what actually happened in the chapter. Niggerstream translations are shit
>>
File: Shinji reveals his Bankai.jpg (39KB, 490x404px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji reveals his Bankai.jpg
39KB, 490x404px
>>137001665

Will Shinji break his jobbing streak and start shitslapping Quincies left and right?
>>
Ichiruki btfo.
>>
>>137003576
ballslap*
>>
File: ikumi.png (187KB, 614x345px) Image search: [Google]
ikumi.png
187KB, 614x345px
>Shipping anything but Ichimilf
>>
>>137001665
will ichigo finally realize that tatsuki is the ideal smash and powerfuck her while full hollow mode?
>>
>>137003706
she belongs to ginjo and his jumbo size fullbringcok
>>
Ichigo new bankai must be really powerful if kubo decide to let him face off against Yhwach so soon.
>>
>>137003706
>that neck
>vizanimation.jpg
>>
>>137003796
please refer to this>>136998208
>>
>>137003780
She belongs to Isshin
>>
>>137003891
>implying Isshin isn't pure for masaki
>>
its happening!
>>
>>137003931

DELETE THIS
>>
>>137003891
I'm pretty sure hours fullbring dicking after years of being a single mom would be the obvious choice
>>
File: love.jpg (285KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
285KB, 1000x714px
>>137003951
nope. dont be salty
>>
>>137003706
>>137003780
>>137003891
triplefuck it is then
>>
>>137003836
Your theory is stupid.
>>
>>137003931
They are so cute
>>
File: ORIHIME ULQI.jpg (515KB, 965x1427px) Image search: [Google]
ORIHIME ULQI.jpg
515KB, 965x1427px
>There are people who think Orihime isn't going to realize how broken her power is, use the connection between two hearts to reach out across the void and reconstruct Ulquiorra to fight for her
>>
>>137004111
This... may actually happen. Fuck no, Tumblr & co will explode and flood the internet once again with fanart and edgyorra stuff.
>>
>>137003931
I'm still convinced they're related. They look like hot twins
>>
>>137004111

Trips confirm, the green man of nihilist monologues will return
>>
>>137004038
>ur thry is dum hur durrr
can you tey explaining how it doesn't make sense rather than being a edgy smartass?
>>
Release never. I promised myself not to go through the whole night without sleeping just waiting for this shit (currently 6:33 AM here) and just reading it in the afternoon when most of the discussion has passed, and didn't do so for the last 10 chapters, but I'm doing it again because 'muh final arc discussion' (which 99% of the posts previous to the release are random stuff).
>>
>>137004111
Nooooooooooooo
Noooooooooooooooooo
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>137004249
Korean scan for One Piece is out.
shouldn't be long now.
>>
>>137003951
put some panties first you losing slut
>>
>>137004111
>mfw she has ulquiorra dust as a memento stored ina little bos
>mfw if she had reiatsu enough she could ress him.

but, what could ulquiorra possibly do at the current stage?
>>
>>137004380
Ulquiorra was strong as hell. He'd be a chute help right now.
>>
>>137004184

We've already seen the true form of his Shinigami powers, it's Mugetsu. The concept behind his powers and probably Isshin's too is "sacrifice". Every time he expends great power, he pays a great toll, be it losing his powers entirely, or losing his humanity, or just having his body fucked up like when he first used his Bankai.

His new abilities will be an extension of this, but combined with Quincy powers, which can also be linked to sacrifice if they're "old school" like Ishida's line teaches, with Letzt Stil.

I'm in two minds, his ability could deal with the four sources of power he has, and possibly now that White/Real zangetsu isn't shackled by fake zangetsu that he'll be able to split himself in some way, be that actually manifesting another version of himself or just having an unstable form that changes depending on the situation. Then again they might have a letzt stil+mugetsu form, the one wing thing and the one chained arm would look good together.
>>
>>137004412
>yawach one shotted ichibei and yamamoto
>ulquiorra doing shit all

yeah... nah.
>>
File: 1452669486860.jpg (88KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452669486860.jpg
88KB, 600x800px
>>137004111
Finally a quality post.
>>
Ishida will be able to stop Hasch? Like seriously? Didn't Hasch just through him through the wall a chapter ago? Didn't he break Ichigo's bankai? Doesn't he have the Almighty now? Any Ishida's attack should be simply negated. I have no words. Ishida didn't do anything since he defeated Mayuri and now he fights off Hasch? How? Fuck you Kubo.
>>
>>137004424
1 theres no fake zangetsu
2 you obviously dont even know how to form a paragraph properly
3 there is no "sacrifice" to deal damage,he literally getsuga'd all his powers at aizen which is completely different from sacrificing something
4 he doesn't have 4 sources of power m8 you dont even know what you're talking about
>>
>>137004593

Ishida is fucking beastmode, but his Grandpa trained him wrong as a joke.
>>
Shipperfag cancer.
>>
>>137004638
>Ishida is fucking beastmode
How? What did he do for like years in manga?
>>
>>137004667

Nothing, because he never even uses his powers outside of Letzt Stil. All through HM he was fighting with cheap tricks, but he was getting away with it. Also Ulqy chopped his fucking hand off and he just kept shooting him.
>>
>>137004424
dude getsuga is a Quincy style attack anyway,the reason isshin can do it is kubo ducked up the story and its tangled up at that point
>>
>>137004713
>because he never even uses his powers outside of Letzt Stil
Why did he never use it if he had the said power? And suddenly he will now? It's such a horrible writing.
>>
File: not-how-it-works.jpg (36KB, 365x287px) Image search: [Google]
not-how-it-works.jpg
36KB, 365x287px
>>137004716
>getsuga is a Quincy style attack
>>
>>137004716
>ducked
fucking auto-correct
>>
>>137004737
he literally shoots reiatsu out of his weapon
not to mention mugetsu
>>
>>137004735

Because his Granpappy didn't want him unlocking his real power and getting tangled up with Jewhands most likely, same reason his dad literally refused to teach him.

Now he's fallen in with them, they've basically instructed him that all those dumbfuck gloves and trinkets are outdated garbage, and he should be able to just pull a bow out of his ass 100 times more powerful.
>>
File: tobiume.jpg (11KB, 312x234px) Image search: [Google]
tobiume.jpg
11KB, 312x234px
>>137004760

Yeah, you never see a Shinigami shooting reiatsu out of their weapon.
>>
>>137004784
Right, so you telling me he always was so powerful he can deafeat fucking Almighty, but just didn't use it. Even for helping Ichigo before. We are talking about the Almighty level here, Haschwalth has it. Ishida is on that level ? I will never believe such bullshit.
>>
>>137004823
not the ones with a pedigree Quincy as a mother
>>
>>137004826
it would essentially be the same scenario as Ichigo; having a fuckton of power, but being unable to access it due to the lack of proper training and obfuscation by other parties
>>
>>137004849

So Momo must have a Quincy mother too right? And everyone else with a reiatsu shooting zanpakuto? That or it makes no fucking difference.

Also it was stated CONSTANTLY that his bankai Getsuga had reiatsu that was more hollow than shinigami, and half the people he fought thought it was suspect as fuck. You've completely misunderstood how his powers were working, Old Man Zangetsu wasn't sealing off his powers entirely and substituting them with just quincy ones, he was just being a dipshit and blocking them entirely and refusing to help. White was the one actually helping, so if anything, he was using just his Hollow powers instead of his shinigami ones.
>>
>>137004929
But Ichigo is the MC. Ishida is fucking nobody, last his win was in the first arc of manga.
>>
>>137004978
yeah, but they mirror each other quite frequently. Plus Ishida is Kubo's favourite character or something.

either way, Ichigo will still be more powerful, but there's room of Uryu
>>
>>137005007
>Ichigo will still be more powerful
Then he should have stayed to fight the Almighty and Ishida should have run to the powerless Bach.
>>
Out.

http://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/614743
>>
>>137005126
>captcha
fucking why?
>>
>>137005126
Wow chad getting a fight.
>>
>>137005062
bach is not powerless
theirpowers just switched
ishida isn't planning to defeat haschwalt just stall him until bach is finisihed
>>
>>137005126
>Chad gets to do something
>Fighting stone statues
>Guy who can turn stone into stand turns up

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>137005126
>CHAD WILL FINALLY DO SOMETHING
>INCOMING FULL BODY HOLLOW FORM POWER-UP
>>
>>137005182
He shouldn't be able to even stall him. Also Hasch is getting Bach's power, nothing was said about the switch it's your fanfiction.
>>
File: m02512.jpg?515023084.jpg (322KB, 733x1080px) Image search: [Google]
m02512.jpg?515023084.jpg
322KB, 733x1080px
>She blushs

Hoe
>>
>>137001124
this is soothing and beatiful rather than sexy
who's the artist?
>>
>>137005126
THAT FUCKING HUG
KUBOOOOOOOOO
I LOVE YOU MAN
>>
File: m02522.jpg (319KB, 745x1080px) Image search: [Google]
m02522.jpg
319KB, 745x1080px
I've been laughing at this page for the past few minutes
>>
>>137005250
OH SHIT!!
>>
File: SWITCH.png (98KB, 610x370px) Image search: [Google]
SWITCH.png
98KB, 610x370px
>>137005229

How does it feel to be retarded?
>>
In honor of Chad finally doing something, and while we wait for translations, here's the link to the best Bleach edit of all time

>Volume 0 [100% Deep Secret]
>El Chado: King of Hell
>http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=1000055
>>
Getsuga is not Ichigo's power you fags. It's just a generic technique, inherent to the getsu family zanpaktou.
>>
>>137005290
deathflag
>>
File: R1r7na8.gif (999KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
R1r7na8.gif
999KB, 245x160px
>>137005126

jesus christ kubo
>>
>>137005229
>being this retarted
fuck off to your basement and die
>>
>>137005290
Meanwhile, in the world of the living, Karin gets annoyed and she doesn't know why
>>
File: e9d.jpg (96KB, 400x489px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
96KB, 400x489px
>>137005126
>powermullet is back
>>
File: 1_zps2586a861.jpg-original.jpg (2MB, 804x8477px) Image search: [Google]
1_zps2586a861.jpg-original.jpg
2MB, 804x8477px
>>137005332
>>
>>137005433
Damnit, can't post the rest, the images are too big
>>
>>137005332
>narutoforums
they had some fun ones like the basketball one
>>
IchiRuki fags are on suicide watch.
>>
>>137005619
TOP SHELF KEK AEUAHEHEWHAEH
>>
>>137005250
She is dripping wet
>>
>>137005641
You know it's a truth. She is forgotten somewhere and Orihime is the last person to stay with Ichigo during the final battle.
>>
>>137005250
so exploitable like ur mum
>>
>>137005460
Does anyone know how to make images smaller?
>>
File: Grimmjow_ataca_a_Rukia.jpg (32KB, 348x336px) Image search: [Google]
Grimmjow_ataca_a_Rukia.jpg
32KB, 348x336px
ICHIHIME CANON ICHIHIME CANON ICHIHIME CANON ICHIHIME CANON ICHIHIME CANON ICHIHIME CANON ICHIHIME CANON ICHIHIME CANON ICHIHIME CANON ICHIHIME CANON ICHIHIME CANON ICHIHIME CANON ICHIHIME CANON ICHIHIME CANON ICHIHIME CANON

FUCK YOU RUKIAFAGGOTS
>>
Orihime wants the Ishida dick
>>
>>137005780
She doesn't. She blushes when Ichigo touches her. Nothing can save Ichiruki now.
>>
>>137005780
THE DENIAL
>>
>>137001124
dis dum bitch why she aint rapin itsygo on sight?
>>
It will be just like it was with NaruSaku fans. I can't get enough popcorn.
>>
>>137005250
Chad is probably the biggest Ichihime shipper
>>
>>137005392
I spit up my coffee anon. Bravo
>>
File: Himegetsthed.jpg (176KB, 438x354px) Image search: [Google]
Himegetsthed.jpg
176KB, 438x354px
>>
>He wasn't part of the cool guys that shipped UlqHime
>>
>>137005891
she's not tall enough
>>
>>137005332
>That was a pretty good trick you pulled, making them misunderstand Ulquiorra's speech
>I call it mangastream translation
kek
>>
File: ulquiorra_throat.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ulquiorra_throat.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>137004111
This.
Best ship
>>
File: asd1.jpg (510KB, 745x1080px) Image search: [Google]
asd1.jpg
510KB, 745x1080px
>>137005290
>>
File: szayel.jpg (45KB, 265x177px) Image search: [Google]
szayel.jpg
45KB, 265x177px
>>137006024
>>
>>137006035
ahahahahahahhh
based anon
>>
>>136997923
I'm crying. Please Kubo, make this happen.
>>
Shippers and rukiafags are cancer.
>>
>>137005126
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
>>
File: bueno.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>137005968
That was fast
>>
File: 1345202794753.jpg (177KB, 724x596px) Image search: [Google]
1345202794753.jpg
177KB, 724x596px
>>137006035
Hahaha.
You twisted bastard.
>>
>>137005007
>Plus Ishida is Kubo's favourite character or something
Didn't he said somewhere that Ishida is his self-insert character?
>>
>>136985653
Yhwach's horse vs Aizen's chair confirmed
>>
Have all rukiafags left? That's why the thread is so slow despite there is a korean raw?
>>
This thread sure has gone quiet. Probably because the ichirukispergs have drowned in their own tears.
>>
File: Mexican-Pride.png (534KB, 745x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican-Pride.png
534KB, 745x1080px
>>137006560

I was busy.
>>
Rukia fags got destroyed lol
>>
>>137006553
Sadly /a/ is full of Rukia autist who loved to attack FLOL and slag off Orihime. They've got nothing to say now they've seen that they where wrong about everything.
>>
>>137006553
>>137006560
>>137006610
>>137006687
>One tiny blush n her part, Ichigo doesn't notice or give a fuck

Just stop, this is embarrassing. When Ichigo and Rukia interact, there'e two way rapport.
>>
>>137006720
THE DENIAL
>>
>>137006720
This damage control. It will only hurt more in the end, remember NaruSaku
>>
>>137006720
Would you like some chips with your salt?
>>
>>137006720
lmao
>>
>>137006720
Hahaha oh wow hahahahaha fuck you. Go back to death berry
>>
>>137006035
that was fast
>>
>>137006847
I can already imagine all the screenshots with assblasted ichiruki reactions from that place like we were laughing at the screenshot from narusaku forums and their denial.
>>
But where's the translation? I want to see these Rukiafags crushed under the weight of reality.
>>
>>137005228
PLS DON'T LET CHAD BE JOBBED FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KUBO IT'S THE LAST ARC LET CHAD DO SOMETHING USEFUL
>>
Orihime confirmed for OTP.

Rukiafags are in denial, Orihime has gotten way more screen time this arc.
>>
>>137005228
CHAPTER 666

MARK MY WORDS
>>
>>137006954
>the last arc

so you fell for this ruse too?
>>
It seems that mangapanda/stream refuse to translate Bleach for the moment.
>>
>>137006989
So Rukia will end up with Renji then? That's just hilarious, can't wait for all the butthrt.
>>
How do Rukiafags feel about Ichigo and Orihime being alone?
>>
>>137006995
>Chapter 666
>Corazón del Diablo
>>
>>137007035
If 666 is Chad dedicated, and if the title is somewhat resemblant to what you just wrote, you'll be the biggest prophet here
>>
>>137007010
Are you retarded? Translation will be later and panda aren't translating it for weeks already.
>>
>>137007010
It's because they're Rukia fags hahahaha
>>
>>137006998
I wonder, is this really the final battle? There are so many fights happening simultaneously now, how is Kubo going to draw them all? Or will they all be off screened? It's too early for the end. He was wasting time for a much longer battles just recently.
>>
>Kubo realized he ran out of quincies
>Has Chad and Ganju fight some statues instead
>>
Someone needs to 'shop a SR uniform on a McGonagall pic.
>>
I swear if Kubo ends this shit leaving a single Bankai unrevealed I will personally fly over, find him and FORCE HIM TO REVEAL THEM BEFORE I RIP OUT HIS HEART, DISPLAY IT ON A BOWL OF FRUIT WITH A NOTE IN FRONT OF IT SAYING ONLY "THE HEART"
>>
>>137007164
The SK also had fodder soldiers.
>>
>>137005332
>El Ploto del Shieldo
>>
>>137007138
Also there needs to be some mandatory flashbacks, of the origin of it all, of the first defeat of the quincy, maybe soem for urahar and aizen....
>>
File: 2658265928659.png (163KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2658265928659.png
163KB, 480x480px
Is Hitsugaya going to job this week or next?
>>
>mfw next week the 5 RG appear infront of ichigo wearing quincy clothes.

WE MUST PROTECT THE KING, WHOEVER HE IS.
>>
>>137007205
Yeah, if it will be the final battle, Aizen will do nothing in the end. It can't be.
>>
>>137007164
On the plus side, the fact that he isn't fighting named characters guarantees that Chad can't job
>>
http://readms.com/r/bleach/661/3210/1
>>
And its out, on MS.
>>
File: 1448158214329.png (276KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1448158214329.png
276KB, 512x384px
>>137007230

I don't want this, solely because it would add another six months of crap before Kubo (maybe) starts drawing this to a close.

I want this shit to be over. It's been to long. I'm tired.
>>
>>137007293
The ride will never end.
>>
File: GlNrq.jpg (161KB, 1456x1053px) Image search: [Google]
GlNrq.jpg
161KB, 1456x1053px
>>136998208
>>136998292
I think he will just have a very simple, but versatile fighting form. Something like Tensa's coat, with the ability to create swords out of reishi and use them as projectiles. Think of something like Vergil from DMC, but with a larger volume and more emphasis on pure power. Swordspam in other words. I forget, which one copied which out of Bleach and FSN in regards to the whole "fields of swords" concept?
>>
File: 17.png (313KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
313KB, 900x1300px
>Our jobs are going to be straight and to the point

You got that right.
>>
>>137007406
Inb4 Chad grinds so much he develops full body armor.
>>
File: 11.png (252KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
252KB, 900x1300px
>straight from the horse's mouth
That doesn't sound fitting from Orihime at all.
>>
>>136979385
Nothing happens: the chapter
>>
>>137007482
well, we basically got confirmation that the almighty doesn't necessarily see everything
>>
>>137007482
Rukiafags get completely destroyed: the chapter
>>
>>137007517
The one thing almighty can't see is the things you'll do different knowing your opponent omniscient.
>>
>>137000930
Interestingly, if you see this image
>>137007406
You'll see that the lower clothing seems to be hold on there by the Quincy symbol.

So either those are new and created by Yhwach's will, or those palace giants always had those 5point-star buttons.
>>
>>137007525
Ichiruki is a thing of the past

people need to accept that
>>
>>137007555
>>137007406
They are also holding the 5 point star necklace on their foreheads, so they definitely are Quincies.
>>
>>137007564
Ichiruki was never a thing, people need to put the anime out of their minds.
>>
I just want best boy to return and actually do something immediately relevant
>>
>>137007355
dude none of those are simplistic powers
also I didn't even BEGIN to count the possible moves yet
>>137007180
>>137007138
>>137007230
>>137007293
the fight with bach will be long as fuck considering this >>136998208
if anything like that is on the table (which is very likely) that means we're in for a big fucking treat
>>
>>137007595
>best boy
Aizen came back a while ago though.
>>
>>137007595
Same
>>
Hold up
The way Yhwach changed Soul King's Palace is he made it THE EXACT FUCKING SHAPE IT NEEDS TO BE FOR ISHIDA TO NUKE THE ENTIRE FUCKING THING

5 POINT STAR
>>
>>137007595
I'm still suspecting some major plot twist from this fucker
something bach,haschwalt,ichibe or even aizen won't see coming.....
>>
>>137007669
Bach is Ishida who time traveled to the past
>>
>>137007643
VOTING FOR NUKING THE GERMANS
>>
>>137006720
>When Ichigo and Rukia interact, there'e two way rapport.
Narusaku 2.0
The higher up, the greater the fall.
>>
>>137007445
What else do you expect from manga "kinging like kong" stream
>>
>>137007406
Doujin when?
Also, giant seminaked guys are quincies, look at the quincy medallion in the waist and quincy necklace on the forehead
>>
>>137007719
Nigga they're clearly moving statues not people, they're animated by reiatsu.
>>
>>136985472
He did beat Hinamori in the fake Karakura arc but Aizen helped so it doesn't really count
>>
Did Ishida really understand that they switch powers only now? He saw Toofsy's eyes already and Toofsy said it to him several times, even berofe this battle in the first night. Why is Ishida so fucking retarded?
>>
>>137007613
The form should be simplistic is what I am saying. The powers and techniques can be as complex as Kubo wants them to be. Ichigo as he is now is already an over designed mess. If you're going to throw quincy wings, FB armor, a bow, a twinsword horns, darkness, the almighty, a hollow hole, mask, halos and fire into the mix it'll be an unredeemable mess.
Simple is best. Give him Tensa's outfit, maybe with Zangetsu's fur tufts too and that'll be enough for the visual part. If he wants a scythe the weapon just changes shape, if he wants arrows he spawns them from the sword like Quilge did. No need for a complete change of wardrobe.
>>
>Sado is now clown tier equal to Ganju
FUCK YOU KUBO
>>
Did Kubo understand the switching power only now?

Who even cares at this point. Kubo is best Kubo.

I don't even care anymore.
>>
>>137007843
What do you mean by Kubo just understanding now?
>>
So if ganju is there, it means that ginjo, time butler and facebook are there too...
>>
>>137007881
No, they splitted ways long ago.
Remember that when Ichigo & Co were nuked out of the palace, Ganju went back with them, without fullburgers in sight.
>>
>>137007881
How? Ganju was with Ichigo from the beginning of their invasion.
>>
>>137007801
dude the way you're thinking is so wrong
1 - he doesn't have all that shit anymore just a hollow zanpakutou which holds all of his holloe abilities and a quincy zanpakutou which contains his quincy abilities.no horns,no masks,no bow,nohole just condensed and fullt controlled power not a mess
2 - seriously the way you're thinking is fucking dum man,just try reading the crap you just typed in
>>
>>137007843
It makes sense, Haschwalth originally has the same affinity towards the almighty that Yhwach does. He just hasn't trained to master and nurture the power. Yhwach said as much, Haschwalth was only giving out pieces of his soul and not recovering them and that was why he was so weak as a child.
It's likely that Haschwalth hasn't developed his powers and instead trained his basic powers and blut instead, out of loyalty to Yhwach.
>>
>>137007881
The first time they went to the Kukaku Cannon, Ichigo & co were blasted to the palace, and Ganju was at the ground with the Fullbringers. Then, after Yhwach becomes Soul King, Ichigo & co are thrown from the palace back into the ground, and they go back up with the help of Riruka & co, but this time Ganju goes up with them and the other Fullbringers are completely missing.

What the hell happened with them? Also, that would've been a 'nice' moment for all the Fullbringers to meet again. I don't think we'll see again Riruka or Yukio, at least until the whole thing is over.

Also, Urahara will pull a Black Zetsu.
>>
>>137007906
>>137007914
Fuck I forgot that.

damn it.

I wanted to see rape monk vs facebook

>Ha! I jsut erased your powers!

>are you sure you remember things right old man?
>>
>My Last Words
Whose?

The only one in danger of death in this chapter was Orihime.

It's not over 'till the fat lady sings, himefriends.
>>
>>137008043
Foreshadowing ishida's death.
>>
File: Harribel here to laugh at you.jpg (47KB, 540x474px) Image search: [Google]
Harribel here to laugh at you.jpg
47KB, 540x474px
>>137008043
>>>deathberry
>>
>>137008043
either ishida, chad, ganju or haschwald or all of them.
>>
>>137008089
>>137008070
>>137008062
>>137008043
Haschwald did say they would all perish.
>>
So Ishida's fake defection fooled... literally nobody. Good work there.
>>
File: Rukia-BTFO.png (277KB, 725x554px) Image search: [Google]
Rukia-BTFO.png
277KB, 725x554px
F-fuck off!

Rukia is still the one in Ichigo's heart! Don't you understand anything about symbolism? One stupid fucking blush doesn't mean a thing! Ichigo didn't even look at her!
>>
I still wish for the Royal Guard to become enemies when Yhwach becomes the new SK, but those hopes are getting slimmer and slimmer, especially with the way Kubo seems to be rushing everything. I have a feeling he's being rushed by Jump since Bleach isn't that popular anymore.
>>
>>137008114
all the quincies right?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>137008132
Rukia? Who's that?
>>
>>137008169
Of course
>>
>>137008120
but yawach wanted him inside and drinkign his blood for some reasin, even if he knew he was plotting a betrayal.

what is going on here.
>>
File: 1369250874740.jpg (367KB, 712x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1369250874740.jpg
367KB, 712x1200px
>>137008070
>>137008132
There's no need to be upset, friends.
>>
>>137008043
I am waiting for rukiafags inevitable butthurt when she will stay with renji in the end. She is now lying somewhere wounded and Orihime is alone with Ichigo
>>
>When you realize Kubo is putting all this Orihime ship faggery into the manga just to make Rukia win at the very end is the ultimate plan of kubo-sensei
>implying he doesn't want his western landwhale fanbase to kill themselves.

KEK
>>
File: Orihime Rukia laughing girls.png (464KB, 1000x954px) Image search: [Google]
Orihime Rukia laughing girls.png
464KB, 1000x954px
>>137008192
>>137008223
JUST
>>
>>137008238

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M
>>
>>136984067
Does anyone else think Haschwalth looks like a cute girl with his hair short? It's confusing my boner.
>>
File: Ep141OrihimeAlmostKisses.png (737KB, 832x623px) Image search: [Google]
Ep141OrihimeAlmostKisses.png
737KB, 832x623px
>>137008223
It's the Sakura confession scene all over again. Or not because Orihime is too beta for words.
>>
>>137008284

off to /b/ you go
>>
>>137008284
Yes anon. Even his uncle thought so.
>>
>>137008210
Anything is possible with Kubo. I would be sad about it, but it can't be helped.

>>137008238
>>137008223
Please contain your hostility anons.
>>
File: 1454559002949.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454559002949.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>137008043
>>137008192
>>137008223
>>137008263
>>137008305
>>
>>137008327
and Bach
>>
>>137008327
>>137008372
If Berserk and Shamo have teach me anything is that rape makes kids strong.
>>
>>137008356
orihime is a cuck?
>>
File: ruki2-png--ori2-jpg.jpg (18KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
ruki2-png--ori2-jpg.jpg
18KB, 300x400px
>Choosing one ore the other
>Not having both

What have I done?
>>
>>137008409
You wish Rukiafag.
>>
>>137008407
pain makes kids strong*
>>
>>137008223
The shitstorm would be hilarious.

:^)
>>
>>137008356
Ichigo will be too godly to live in the mortal world once Bleach is over. If Bleach had ended with the HM arc Orihime might've stood a chance and even then there's still Senna who ranks higher than her and Riruka who is more open about her feelings (and cuter).
>>
>>137008438
who's to say they didn't enjoy it, maybe they where just playing their roles by feiging being hurt and all that.
>>
File: addiction-denial.png (7KB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
addiction-denial.png
7KB, 300x231px
>>137008470
OK Rukiacuck
>>
>>137005691
>implying this is the final battle
>>
>>137008484

Ichihime posters are like Bernie shills. Nobody cares and everybody ignores their existence like a ghost

back to /pol/ m8
>>
File: images (48).jpg (23KB, 354x415px) Image search: [Google]
images (48).jpg
23KB, 354x415px
I thought yoruichi already fucked ichigo way back when before the byakuya fight
>>
File: 1419970470228.jpg (52KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
1419970470228.jpg
52KB, 640x454px
Friendly reminder.
>>
File: sen.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sen.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>>137008470
>tfw Best girl is gone forever
>tfw someone says Memories of Nobody isn't canon near me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt8TtqBOmG0
>>
>>137008536

JUST
>>
Keep going Rukiafags
>>
File: rare-lu.jpg (90KB, 573x591px) Image search: [Google]
rare-lu.jpg
90KB, 573x591px
>>137008577

Rukia wins the Ichibowl.
>>
File: images (49).jpg (33KB, 548x268px) Image search: [Google]
images (49).jpg
33KB, 548x268px
>>137008533
ICHIGON' GET ALL DEM PUCCI>>137008536
>>
>>137008597
half of those'll be dead by the end of this arc.
>>
File: what.jpg (19KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
19KB, 575x323px
>The second to final anime ED as approved by Kubo was a fucking IchiRuki AMV
>There hasn't been a single moment that has suggested Ichigo has any feelings for Orihime for the entire Quincy War arc
>Orihime get's pulled out of harms way because she's a useless piece of dead weight, and there's the slightest hint of a blush
>Ichigo isn't even looking at her
>IchiHime fags running wild in the thread all of a sudden

You're like fucking cockroaches.
>>
File: 1418888482966.png (1MB, 1000x845px) Image search: [Google]
1418888482966.png
1MB, 1000x845px
>>137008659
>Responding to delusional himeshitters
>>
File: bigstock-Denial-1238913.jpg (2MB, 1600x1074px) Image search: [Google]
bigstock-Denial-1238913.jpg
2MB, 1600x1074px
>>137008659
>>
File: 924b93ddcc0ee0_full.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
924b93ddcc0ee0_full.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>137008537
>gone forever
Not really. Technically she's immortal. She's little more than a ball of memories with immense power that takes the shape of a girl. Ichigo remembers her at least.
>>
>>136985239
i pray to god that pernida died

that was the most retarded shit
>>
>>137008659
It could be a differene in American vs Japanese standards. Like to us, the fact that Orihime has it bad for Ichigo has been well-established to the point of irrelevance. What matters is whether or not Ichigo feels anything back for her, of which there is no indication.

Then again, Naruto was barely aware Hinata existed until the final boss, so maybe it's different with manga.
>>
>>137008659

truth +1
>>
>>137008695
Honestly? I'm more hoping that Pernida is still alive because the way he died made no sense. How not to destroy himself by growing too much is literally the first trick he had to have ever learned, since uncontrollable growth is his main power.

So the idea that suddenly Nemu was too much growth for him to handle when previously he can just blow up and grow more parts, seems silly.
>>
>>137008470
This godly power is what has been implied, plus the 'foreshadowing' of Shunsui giving his friends 'tickets' to go to SS to visit him afterwards, but I believe its a red herring.

I believe that by the end, Ichigo will lose all powers, in fact the whole 'soul society' 'hueco mundo' 'hell' and the whole cycle of souls and shit may disappear. There will only be a single world, the one we call the 'real world'.

The world post-Bleach will be one 'like our own', when people die their ghosts could roam the earth, or reincarnate again, but on this world again, not in another world. No hollows, no shinigami, no quincies, no nothing.

Maybe at some point he will become Soul King, and the red herring that was given will say that sorry but you can't leave this realm for the sake of stability, and then Urahara tells him that he can also do another thing: restructure the whole reality much like Yhwach wanted, but instead of unifying it in a Wahrwelt, it would be unified in the Real World.
>>
>>137008518
But you didn't ignore retard.
>>
>>137007355
On the subject of Ichigo's bankai abilities, I'd say it'd have to be something that parallels him and Yhwach together.

We can assume the following reasonably:
- He has full access to all his abilities now
- He can make use of the base abilities of each faction if he wants to
- He is a special giver type quincy like Toofsy and Ywach
- Abilities of his inner world spirits would have equivalents in the real world
- His reiatsu is at its peak
- "Bleach" is tied into it

Therefore I propose that his bankai is to literally bleach away the world so he and his opponent can fight it out one on one with swords popping out of the whiteness that reflect all the people Ichigo's heart touched. This prevents interference from the outside world ala OMZ's free action shadow and also locks Almighty users out of seeing what can happen after.
>>
>>137008758
...But that's literally the opposite of what Ichigo wants? He doesn't really want to be normal at all and nothing he's encountered so far seems evidence that that's gonna change.
>>
>>137008470
It's exactly the same thing that happened with delusional narusaku shippers. The butthurt would be amazing in the end.
>>
Donald Trump - Ichiruki - dream ship with romance and cuteness

Bernie Sanders - Ichihime - Delusional love and obsession

Hilary Clinton - RenRuki - absolute shit taste abomination
>>
ORIHIME ENDGAME:

She uses her powers to restore Ulquiorra/The new Soul King brings back all the people Ichigo killed as humans so he has no guilt in his heart/some othr bullshit excuse for him to come back and finish his romance with Orihime

RUKIA ENDGAME:

Wins the Ichibowl, her brother has already approved him as a suitor, they're married in the spring beneath the cherry blossoms

RENJI ENDGAME:

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>137008834
Can't wait for the ending when ichiruki fags would be wailing like it was with narusaku.
>>
>>137008802
dude thats too cliched pls no
but I like the name relation
>>
>>137008863

Except Orihime clearly had her own love interest outside of Ichigo, and therefore she is no longer pure and can't win. With Naruto, the winner was out of left field, but she was pure.
>>
>>137008912
What love interest? She said she would fall in love with ichogo even in another life.
>>
>>137008818
But this unification seems to be the only thing that can bring upon peace.

I believe he'll find some sort of truth in Yhwach's beliefs, only that he was corrupted by power and the incessant need to stay alive (always needing wars, I believe that even an unified Wahrwelt would still not be really peaceful to keep Yhwach from degenerating).

Imagine a world where Quincies and Shinigami and Hollows aren't at odds against each other, where their vast power can't be used for massive destruction or other shit.
There may still be evil in humans, but its not comparable to the things the 'supernatural' beings can do.

Also, Ichigo values his friends and what we've seen also doesn't show he'd like very much being stuck forever in that soul palace.
>>
>>137008863
Eh, I'm still not really sure if it's really analagous to Naruto. Like with Naruto it was established pretty early on that Naruto was crushing on Sakura and Sakura had an unhealthy devotion to Sasuke (while Sasuke's one love was REVENGE), but with Bleach, neither Ichigo nor Rukia have really stated much romance for anyone, and while technically that might put Orihime in the lead because she can at least verbalize her feelings in internal monologue, she's long since passed the point where she should have confessed her feelings.
>>
>>137008837
Ulquihime is the only acceptable endgame.

Best boy deserves best girl.
>>
>>137008758
I suspect that the only reason why the balance of souls was needed was because the SK was out of commision. Think about it, the power to stop all things, the power to move things forward, the power to grant and take all things and the power to know all things along with complete control of all spirits. One who has all aspects of the SK's power is on the level of the Abrahamic god. One might even venture as far as to say that he controls causality, fate is decided by him. Would you then need a bunch of fodders running around regulating the flow of souls? Not really. So then the balance and how it works becomes invisible to all but the one in charge of it.
On the flip side by unseating the king people became free of his tyranni and were no longer slaves to his will. Perhaps that might have been the motivation for the betrayal 2000+ years ago.
>>
>>137008879
Cliched as it may be. It ties into how things have always gone for Ichigo. It suits his needs and personality too well.
>>
File: 1417229664895.jpg (3MB, 2798x3778px) Image search: [Google]
1417229664895.jpg
3MB, 2798x3778px
Best case scenario is Ichigo stays in the Soul Society as a permanent resident, marries his waifu, and occasionally visits the human world in a Gigai.
>>
>>137008973
I still gotta wonder how the fuck they beat the Soul King in the first place with all his power.
>>
>>137008802
That would be for the final battle. Dragging the final boss into a pseudo shadow realm where everything is white and the cataclysmic destruction would not affect the outside world.
10/10 Kubo will definitely do it. No more backgrounds, just Ichigo flying around in pure white and shooting beams of blackness.
>>
>>137008964
The whole ichiruki delusion is exactly the same like narusaku delusion when their shippers didn't accept the truth till the very end.
>>
>>137009033
it as implied that the shinigami created the first soul king in order to control the flow of souls for their benefit.
>>
>>137009096
It's worse. In the narusaku case, at least Naruto thought he loved her for much of the series. Ichiruki is a mix of autists who are unable to understand human emotions and relations, egged on by an adaption's fanfic rather than the source material. It's a complete joke and I'm glad they're getting such a funny wake-up call.
>>
>>137007482
>Nothing happens
lmfao this, how many chapters has it been now? 30? 40?
>>
>>137009057
To take it a step further, no dialogue either. Just silent facial expressions and resolve.
>>
>>137009171

>Fullbring is the power of love
>Rukia activates his fullboner

ayy lmao

>Orihime was powerless to do anything,
>>
File: Totally platonic beachgoing.jpg (394KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Totally platonic beachgoing.jpg
394KB, 1680x1050px
>>137009171
Ichiruki is massive in Nipland though.
>>
>>137009171
Do you remember this?
http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
It would be the same with deathberry and ichiruki faggots.
>>
File: 1405500784698.png (110KB, 883x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1405500784698.png
110KB, 883x1300px
>>137009211
>>
>>137009109
It's just implied that there was another soul king before the current one. They didn't say that they could make one, just that they'd find one. And it was Shunsui who said this, the very same Shunsui who said that Ichigo will not be coming back.
>>
>>137009171
its kubo you fucktards
the greatest troll asshole that was ever bestowed upon earth
his actions are irrational and questionable in many ways
we do not now how in the fucks name he will end the series
>>
>>137009218

pls stop

>comparing ichiruki to narusaku

nice memes
>>
>>137009218
>It's just Studio Pierrot pushing Hinata everywhere
It's funny, the last time Studio Pierrot pushed a girl, she won and caused autists tremendous anal pain, now the girl they pushed is going to lose and the autists will be BTFO again!
>>
>>137009252
Stay delusional till the end, I can't wait.
>>
>>137009245
but it was yawach who said that the shinigami used the sk to control the flow ofsouls and that he would revert things as they where.
>>
>>137009248
I hope he makes a time travel paradox or some shit and that it ends with the first pages of bleach happening all over again with rukia jumping in the telephone post.
>>
>>137008327
Oh God....
>>
>>137009391
not impossible
>>
>>137009359
The current king, yes. The half dead lynchpin encased in crystal. It's not known to us what he was like prior to his sealing. But as stated further up, with the king enslaved the universe is free from his will.
>>
Holy shit. This weeks chapter has seriously topped out the"nothing fucking happens this week" meter
>>
>>137009486
so yawach claled him an imperfect god because the shinigami used him, probably.
>>
>>137009539
A bunch of fights are set up and we got more romantic development, that's stuff happening.
>>
>>137009568
nah he just wants all the other worlds to crush into eachother into nothingness
itsnot about the king>>137009568
>>
File: carllrn.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
carllrn.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>137009609
>more romantic development
>>
So now everyone's been split up and left behind to their own fights except Ichigo and Orihime.

What are the chances of IchiHime bait next week?
>>
>>137009568
>>137009656
With Yhwach it was a matter of honor. He could not forgive the shinigami who betrayed, mutilated and enslaved his father and he could not forgive his father who had ended up in such a sorry state.
It was to the point that he would end the universe and everything in it to get even. But then he changed his mind.
>>
>>137009756

So what was Aizen's plan?
>>
>>136993158
Too obvious. So obvious even Haswalth saw through it from the beginning.

>>136994136
It was kind of lame, not even close to as good as Gin's double agent plan.
>>
>>137009786
Getting caught was a part of his plan. The next part is crashing SS with no survivors
>>
>>137008327
Poor Toofsy. I guess all powerful villains were molested in their childhood.
>>
>>137009786
Usurp the king and become the new god of the universe. What Yhwach is now. Of course he could never accomplish this unless he absorbed someone with the power of the almighty.
Which brings us back to Ichigo. Whenever Ichigo is involved "fate" as seen through the eyes that see everyhing is distorted and becomes unclear. We have further evidence to back this in the current chapter.
>>
>>137009874
More like crashing the Wahrwelt.

Didn't he say he could just crash the Royal Palace into the ground?
>>
>>137009891
Isn't it just because Ichigo himself is capable of what the Hyogyoku was made to accomplish, to give rise to possibilities?
>>
>>137009809
gin's double agent plan was god-tier
>>
>>137009876
Was Aizen molested too?
>>
>>137010155
Definitly.
>>
>>137010203
What makes you so sure?
>>
>>137009609

Oi, oi, it's one thing having teasers and a couple of panels, but calling them "romantic developments" is pushing it way to overkill.
>>
>>137010063
The hougyoku can only grant powers the user originally had the potential to reach on their own.
So far Ichigo has only given powers that were within the limits of the user, but not reclaimed it. Chad has fullbring potential and mestizo pride, Orihime wanted to undo the past. The potential for it was there. Just like Haschwalth did with Bazz, but Ichigo does it far more effectively by merit of his natural power being higher than Jugram's so he could share more.
>>
>>137010222
His obsession with Ichigo.
>>
>>137010155
he moelsted himself with illusions.
>>
>>137010270
I don't see the connection
>>
File: rukihime.png (496KB, 899x1300px) Image search: [Google]
rukihime.png
496KB, 899x1300px
>shipping Ichihime or Ichiruki

Rukihime is the superior ship, plebs.
>>
>>137010253
lol man this guy really needs to learn how to fucking read
"HOUGYOKU HAS THE POWER THE GRANT THE POWER FOR THE WISHES OF PEOPLE AROUND IT"
go ahead,go and read the chapter again and realise how much of a smartassIknowitall moron you are
>>
>>137010155
>>137010203
Aizen molested his uncle
>>
>>137010330
This

>>137010351
Yes, the H-ball can grant the wishes of those around it, but only if the individual already has the potential to achieve it themselves.
>>
File: Bleach 228.jpg (62KB, 500x795px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach 228.jpg
62KB, 500x795px
>>137010330
You make a good argument.
>>
>>137010394
Aizen even makes a monologue on the subject of how much potential people have because of it.
>>
File: bf21dbdef24808e52a4906a10bf81532.jpg (171KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bf21dbdef24808e52a4906a10bf81532.jpg
171KB, 1200x1000px
>>137010155
>>
>>137010101
I wish is had succeeded in the end, we didn't have to see that whole arc devolve into yet another escalating power level confrontation where Ichigo wins.
>>
>>137010507
thats a good kind of molestation ; )
>>
File: page.jpg (195KB, 450x695px) Image search: [Google]
page.jpg
195KB, 450x695px
>>137010330
>>
>>137010696
Orihime's interactions with Rukia might be her best moments in the series.
>>
>>137010410
Didn't they share a couple more cover pages?
>>
>>137008659
Kubo is the biggest Rukiafag out there. He also put a link to ichiruki amv on twitter, so go figure.
>>
>>137010845
Kubo was literally driven off twitter by Ichirukifags.
>>
>>137008953
Ulquiorra, plus Ishida is in love with her.
>>
I think this the end. Ichigo will die for good. In a way, Ishida and Chad said their goodbyes to their friend.
>>
>>137010893
I'm still crossing my fingers for IshiHime

>>137010904
Except that Ishida said he wasn't saying good bye. He's going to die though isn't he?
>>
>>137010893
Ulquiorra is dead, she never loved him anyway, neither she loves Ishida. She wants only Ichigo and always wanted him.
>>
>>137010864
You are literally retarded
>>
>>137010945
No, not Ishida. Ichigo is the one dying. Their facial expressions told me more than their words.
>>
>>137010963
At least she didn't piss her pants at the sight of Ulquiorra. It's pretty pathetic that she had better connection with the enemy than her love interest.
>>
>>137010864

Stop with the lies, faggot.

He closed his twitter because of the porn star meme.
>>
>>137011034
It doesn't matter. She will be with Ichigo in the end, she is already the only person that left with him alone.
>>
File: 1418425821034.png (432KB, 604x668px) Image search: [Google]
1418425821034.png
432KB, 604x668px
>>137010864
ayyy
Thread posts: 630
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.