[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll fucking kill the author if he plans to kill these two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: BestCouple.png (283KB, 390x555px) Image search: [Google]
BestCouple.png
283KB, 390x555px
I'll fucking kill the author if he plans to kill these two for the sake of some unnecessarry and retarded edge.
>>
>>136419452
Well, he have two options: 1- Kill them and see the sales drop like an avalanche, or 2- Not kill them and make the readers happy at least once.
>>
Everyone but the MC is fair game.
>>
>>136419452
>kill these two for the sake of some unnecessarry and retarded edge.

We know thats exactly what he is going to do. Their heads will be attached to spears and shown to the main chars just before the final fight starts.
>>
>>136419452
Unnecessary retarded edge? In AgK? Say it isn't so.
>>
Kuromei should've died instead of Chelsea. Team Esdeth a shit.
>>
>>136419452
The whole manga is literally unnecessary and retarded edge. Read something better.
>>
Just kill off Mine damn it and let Leo-nee win.
>>
>>136419760
You are retarded.
>>
>>136419746
>Defending a cowardly slut who killed a good father and destroyed his entire family
>>
>>136419559
Who is the MC? Tatsumi or Akame?
>>
>>136419868
>HES A GOOD BOY! HE JUST BURNT SOME CHILDREN TO PAY FOR HIS FAMILY! HE DINDU ANYTHING WRONG!
>>
>>136419876
Wave and Kurome. They should have been instead of those two failures.
>>
>>136419452
of course he is going to kill them he.this is one of the edgiest manga out there even seinens can't compete
>>
>>136419776

>Leone was first girl Tatsumi met
>First girl always wins

Nee-san is going to win
>>
>>136420078
>Nee-san is going to win the Prime Ministers dick.
>>
>>136420110
Thats not what he said.
>>
>>136420035
Nice headcanon. But first you should read more mangas, then read this manga again, it's not that edgy anymore. Takahiro's already tired with all the edge.
>>
>>136419527
>1- Kill them and see the sales drop like an avalanche
Will definitely happen. Too tempting.
>>
>>136420110
Let it happen. Leone is annoying as hell anyway.
>>
>>136420129
How do you know? He didn't finish his sentence after all.
>>
>>136419918
What Chelsea did was that different from what Bols did, she was in no moral high ground to judge him and called it divine punishment. She was just a self-righteous hypocritical bitch. If anything, his actions were even more legal, since he acted on orders from a legitimate government, not some outlaw rebels.
>>
>>136420110
>>136420171
Leone will win it by ripping it out of his body and feeding hungry cats with it.
>>
>kill them to enrage Esdeath that her precious subordinates were ga killed
>>
>>136420241
>Chelsea shouldn't have killed one of their enemies.
Do you hear yourself talk?

By your logic no Nazi deserved punishment either. They just acted on orders from a legitimate government.
>>
File: 6484O63234.jpg (12KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
6484O63234.jpg
12KB, 247x204px
>>136420241
>If anything, his actions were even more legal, since he acted on orders from a legitimate government
This has to be one of the most idiotic things I've ever read in my life.
>>
>>136420277
Doesn't she already think that?

She's a little sad, but has already dealt with it.
>>
>>136420267
Some random mook will shot her from behind.
>>
>>136420277
Esdeath barely gave a Fuck about her closer comrades dying. I doubt she'll care too much about random guy and tool drug girl perishing. Its all justified in her mind with her "they were weak" philosophy.
>>
>>136420342
>She's a little sad, but has already dealt with it.
And that is Esdeshit's true self. She "lost" her best two soldiers (even friends) and all they got was a one-panel sad-like face, then an "oh well" scene.

I hope Akame and/or Tatsumi destroy her badly.
>>
File: latest.png (640KB, 778x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
640KB, 778x1080px
>tfw your waifu doesn't care about your death
>>
>>136420290
>By your logic no Nazi deserved punishment either. They just acted on orders from a legitimate government.
That's why the Allies needed to invented new crimes solely for them. The Nazis would have committed literally no crime otherwise.
>>
>>136420412
Najenda. What did you expect? 2nd worst character after esderp.
>>
>>136420369
Leone is safe, Takahiro wants a different ending.
>>
File: hmmm.gif (323KB, 500x554px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.gif
323KB, 500x554px
>>136420406
>Tatsumi destroy her badly.
Me too.
>>
>Tatsumi will be upset Mine is still in her coma
>Leone will comfort him and end up having sex with him despite his protests
>Mine wakes up just after they've finished

You know it's going to happen like this.
>>
>>136420405
Except she swore revenge for those Three beasts guys in their grave. She's a commander, she can't show her weak side but it doesn't mean she doesn't care.
>>
>>136420480
Najenda is worse. She doesn't even fight and get all the praise and top spots in the new government.
>>
>>136420514
She even betrayed Akame in the anime.
>>
>>136420406
Is part of what makes her such an interesting character. She's not heartless and can genuinely like people but she's so loyal and faithful to her code she's relieved/convinced that all that happen is the result of the laws of nature and it truly makes sense so is also hard to debate her logic. She feels no pain or regret in the knowledge that's how nature rules out things. We already saw her dying gracefully accepting her death and defeat calmly under those terms so its no surprise her mourn was so brief. If anything it speaks worlds of how much she liked them as above the countless casualties of nature she took a moment to give them recognition.

Such an amusing villain. She could take Eclipse with a straight face.
>>
>>136419452
I wouldn't even care if everyone dies. This series is ridiculous.
>>
>>136420742
Why did you call the heroine a villain?
>>
File: 43893463_p2.jpg (290KB, 809x847px) Image search: [Google]
43893463_p2.jpg
290KB, 809x847px
>>136419452
I'll be fucking pissed if he just kills them off, but I think people are jumping the gun a little by assuming that's what'll happen. Remember, Tatsumi can't actually fight the Teiguzord alone and even with Incursio's powerup, Dolothea upgraded it so now he'll definitely be in trouble. Wave needs a reason to go back and help him. Having kurome's life remain in danger with assassins constantly coming after them would be a good reason for him to change his mind and decide to help NR crush the Empire after all, so that kurome can have a safe and happy life free of assassins. She can go look after Mine or something in the RA HQ for temporary protection.

Thus the story goes in-depth and explains why he shows up to help Tatsumi in the Teiguzord battle instead of showing up 'just because' like he did in the anime. Did you really think Grand Chariot 2.0 would only show up once?
>>
>>136420488
Yeah, I hope he does too. I hope he thrusts his thick, hot, hard SHARP METAL SPEAR into her GODDAMN STOMACH and TEARS HER TO PIECES
>>
File: Glun Shario.png (327KB, 300x600px) Image search: [Google]
Glun Shario.png
327KB, 300x600px
>>136421938
>Grand Chariot
Sorry, Glun Shario.
>>
>>136421938
The EXACT same scenario flipped in my mind as well and I really hope something like this will happen instead of some cheapass edge.

Kurome and Wave are too important characters to die like that.
>>
>>136419876

Akame is. Tatsumi's going to lose control of his incursio and Akame is going to Kill him, thus fulfilling the manga's title.
>>
>>136420450

I think the thing to take from this is, uh, kind of obvious, but the message is everyone thinks they're in the right. Even the Nazis did. Good and Evil isn't black and white.
>>
>>136419452
>I'll fucking kill the author
You realize you'll need to leave the basement for that?
>>
>>136422099
Akame already had her time in the anime. Here, Wave broke Yukifusa along with Akame's only hope to become relevant. Now she will become dead meat if she try to fight the tyrant.

And this manga was originally name Nightraid.
>>
>>136421938
You think why Wave didn't just join force with Tatsumi right away instead of going separated? He obviously realized that the RA wasn't trustworthy. And the anime proved he was right. If they could backtabbed Akame right after they won, why should they spare Kurome? If anything, they will be the one who send assassins after them if they win this time. If Wave truly wants to protect Kurome from all harm, he will need to destroy both evil snakes, the Empire and the RA.
>>
>>136419876
The red eyed killer.

Which can be both of them now thanks to Tatsumi getting to be half-dragon.
>>
>>136419452
What a cute picture, chapter 67 when?
>>
>>136424125
Gookraw is out.
>>
>>136419452
If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.