[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I wish Walpurgisnacht was dead!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 530
Thread images: 251

File: Icon.png (272KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
Icon.png
272KB, 425x425px
>I wish Walpurgisnacht was dead!
>>
>>136239199
>I wish Mamifag was dead!
>>
>>136239199
>I wish OP had never existed
>>
>>136239199

Dubs for the Goddess!
>>
With Madoka's power, that would have been a waste.
>>
>>136239199
>I wish this thread wouldn't bump!
>>
File: madoka suicide.png (168KB, 709x321px) Image search: [Google]
madoka suicide.png
168KB, 709x321px
>I wish Madoka threads weren't terrible circlejerks!
>I'm sorry, Madoka, but not even the sufferring of a thousand timelines can displace such immese faggotry.
>>
>>136239199
You just saved Mitakihara and doomed the whole Earth.
Good job.
>>
>>136239199

> I wish they would stop milking my franchise.
>>
>>136239761
>1 series, 3 movies, 2 manga
>milking
Those Kazumi and Oriko faggotry don't count.
>>
>>136239199
You have to go to the source, anon.
You must un-create the ability for little girls to be reactors in the first place so that the creators of the Incubators fuck off.
>>
>>136239844
but then humanity never evolves past cavemen, because apparently little girls invented all of human technology with wishes.
>>
>>136239839
Everything past the series was a mistake.

I'm not even a butthurt homushitter; Rebellion was just unnecessary.
>>
File: 1452213411788.png (249KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452213411788.png
249KB, 280x300px
>>136239199

>I wish Rebellion didn't ruin a solid albeit overhyped show!
>>
>>136240885
>>136241060
Stop it, Rebellion is a great movie.
>>
>>136241230

>twists you see coming
>derailment of a tight series into more bullshit
>bullshitting a plot for the sake of continuation

Rebellion was the start of what will be Shaft's second long running cash cow. I will meet a cool chick and have children with her, and my progeny will grow up with season 20 something of Mahou Shoujo X Magica.
>>
>>136239199
>Walpurgisnacht dies
>new Walpurgisnacht forms in the future because witch transformation still exists
>>
>>136241377
>twists you see coming
Bullshit. Did you seriously think Homu was going to go devil at the end of the movie? If so, why made you think that?

I still agree that Rebellion was full of shit
>>
File: 1447807433843.png (116KB, 231x342px) Image search: [Google]
1447807433843.png
116KB, 231x342px
>>136241377
>I will meet a cool chick and have children with her
>>
>>136241494

I think he meant the whole "we're in a witch's labyrinth" and "It's Homura's" thing. Nobody saw the ending coming because it was a total ass pull.
>>
>>136241377
>twists you see coming
Nobody saw the ending coming. Nobody.
If anything, it delved into the psychological aspect, focused on the girls' personnalities and concluded Homura as an allegory of mankind.
>I will meet a cool chick and have children with her
Hahahaha. Nope.
>and my progeny will grow up with season 20 something of Mahou Shoujo X Magica.
Even less likely.
>>
>I wish a group of bald men would creampie me
>>
>>136241494

The entire world was fucked. That meant a witch was around even though Madoka nullified them. Sayaka, Mami and Kyoko both died and moved on with Madoka along with all the other magical girls, leaving Homura as the last magical girl. Furthermore, since Homura is a magical girl at all, she has a soul gem, which gets corrupted via use of magic. We see her using magic at the end of the series, meaning she is slowly but surely being corrupted. No witches means no grief seeds, which means no purification. Which means Homura turns into a witch.

>but since witches don't exist shouldn't homura never be a witch?

In-show, I'd say the reasoning could be that her original timeline had witches, and since she never lost her experience with any of the resets, she is the original Homura simply creating alternate universes through time travel, meaning her contract is still technically valid and she herself is still destined for witchood.

Or, you know, they made movies for more dosh and needed to continue the series.

As far as the devil bit is conceerned, Homura was always obsessed with Madoka, it makes sense that she would make a Lucifer-esque move to keep her Madoka close to her, even if it meant pulling her from her wish.

I put this together after things started getting slightly serious.

>>136241758
It retconned the girls into acting like typical magical girls to entertain the fans. That wife and kids part is hyperbole, I'll probably die alone.
>>
>>136241377
I'm with you on 2 and 3. Madokas original ending was a great resolution, and there was no reason to subvert it other than to create an opportunity to shove out even more Madoka-related content, and the way it was subverted was a punch in the face to everyone who liked that ending because it made everything Madoka did meaningless. It's like if someone retconned StarWars so after the end of Episode VII the dark side wasn't defeated after all.
>>
>>136241857
>The entire world was fucked. That meant a witch was around even though Madoka nullified them
>since Homura is a magical girl, her soul gem can get corrupted
After watching the main series, I just don't see how anyone could assume this. Madokami made it so that witches could no longer exist. That includes any magical girl alive in the present when that wish was made (Homu). This is why the whole "Gotchu! Homu was actually a witch all along and everyone's in her barrier!" was the biggest twist in the movie. It's breaking the laws established in the main series

>Homura was always obsessed with Madoka, it makes sense that she would make a Lucifer-esque move to keep her Madoka close to her
I don't know, man. That seems like a bit of a stretch. I think the main expectation at the part of the movie was the magi girls save Homu from her barrier, then Homu joins the Law of Cycle and enters Valhalla with everyone else. It's the logical conclusion. Despite her obsession with Madoka, who would have thought that she would instead decide to use love to become a devil

>Or you know, they made movies for more dosh and needed to continue the series
I always thought that WAS the reason why they made Rebellion.
>>
>>136239199
Why did you make this thread? What did you hope to accomplish with it?

Seriously, why did you make it?
>>
>>136242537

A vague loophole in the law is magical potential. Madoka's kept growing with every reset. Did he reach her limit at the time she made her wish? Would she have been more powerful if Homura had reset again? Historically, do gods have any limitations. This sounds like empty rhetoric, but if Madoka is weak enough to be pulled down from the heavens by a being she thought she wiped out, then is it sensible the being was not completely wiped out in the first place?

With regards to Homura's obsession, it was a clear flag. Her entire existence by the point of the show was Madoka. She contracted for Madoka. She reset for Madoka. Her obsession gave Madoka the power to become a god. Literally, a divine being. All from Homura's focus. It has to be love. More than that, it has to be sick, selfish, epic love. The kind you hear about in old stories.
>>
>>136242537

> I think the main expectation at the part of the movie was the magi girls save Homu from her barrier, then Homu joins the Law of Cycle and enters Valhalla with everyone else. It's the logical conclusion.

Indeed, this was the movie's original ending. It was changed so they could make more sequels.
>>
File: 1133430112780.jpg (73KB, 308x410px) Image search: [Google]
1133430112780.jpg
73KB, 308x410px
I wish Crack guy wouldn't have ruined Madoka threads for all time because a small group of people are fucking awful humans! No, sub-human filth even Hikis should spit on!
>>
>>136242882

It isn't crack guy's fault. It's that one faggot that always bitches him out.

He's just posting dumb pictures, there is nani to be sore.
>>
>>136242734
Witch Homu should have never existed in the first place. Homu could have all the magical potential in the world+1, but she would still be bound by the new universal laws established by Madoka's wish. That's why the reveal that Homu was a witch was complete bullshit.

As far as know after watching the main series, magical potential can be utilized after making a wish. However, it being used AFTER making a wish and being a magical girl (in Homu's case), we don't really know. I suppose it can be used as an excuse to explain Homu's transformation. If you actually managed to hypothesize all that out as the movie was playing, well then damn, good job.

As for the Homu obsession, it was clear that Homu loved Madoka to the point of repeating X amount of timelines so she could achieve the good end, but I never thought that her love was so twisted to the point of becoming a devil just so she could protect Madoka
>>
>>136243067
>Homu could have all the magical potential in the world+1, but she would still be bound by the new universal laws established by Madoka's wish
It wasn't about Homu's magic potential, she became a witch because Incubators interefered with their science. It's just that they didn't notice in time that they should have left the local equivalent of Cthulhu sleeping.
>>
>>136243067

The entire point of the series is a twist from purity into impurity. It's The Urobutcher doing magical girls on the surface level, and if I'm not mistaken another important credit did a similar show before hand.
>>
>>136242810
>wanting a reset button ending

Why don't you just watch Yuuki Yuuna?
>>
>>136243205
>she became a witch because Incubators interefered with their science
I wonder if Madokami's new laws would still apply in a situation where a magical girl is FORCED to become a witch. My reasoning was that becoming a witch in general would activate the Madokami laws and prevent the magical girl from becoming a witch

>>136243251
I still feel like important details, like witches existing in Madokami's universe, were retconned which is why I don't treat Rebellion as movie of the year
>>
>>136243251
>pleb spouting shit
Homura's character is an allegory of mankind created God who in the search of a reason to live and killed him when morals became blurred as to what's right or wrong because Love goes beyond moral values. It's not the love in your everyday Mahou Shoujo show that flows in the world and creates great things, it's a destructive obsession, a will to topple things and established orders for what one believe is right, no matter the cost.

And that itself is deeper than your Mahou Shoujo show #2513.
>>
>>136243436

And my dick is an allegory for shonen anime. I'm just telling this guy my reasoning for seeing Homura coming.
>>
>>136243436
You can interpret things any way you want. I think that's one of Rebellion's redeeming points
>>
Rebellion > original series
>>
>>136243431
>My reasoning was that becoming a witch in general would activate the Madokami laws and prevent the magical girl from becoming a witch
She wasn't forced to become a witch, it's just that the Incubators somehow figured out how to isolate a part of the universe from the new law. Not that it makes much sense, but I guess this is what happens when a show mixes magic and technology.
>>
I hope everybody in this thread has a good day. :)
>>
>>136243067
>As for the Homu obsession, it was clear that Homu loved Madoka to the point of repeating X amount of timelines so she could achieve the good end, but I never thought that her love was so twisted to the point of becoming a devil just so she could protect Madoka

It's all basically a gigantic shout out to the advice Madoka's mom gave her which inspired her to chuck a soulgem off the bridge. I can't remember it directly but it seems to make sense. Sometimes you have to look like a cunt and make a gigantic mistake to save your friend.

But Homura is a bit batshit crazy now.
>>
File: 1452015127684.png (403KB, 825x825px) Image search: [Google]
1452015127684.png
403KB, 825x825px
>>136243436
>morals became blurred as to what's right or wrong because Love goes beyond moral values
>a will to topple things and established orders for what one believe is right, no matter the cost

Which is why we'll always have the "Homu did nothing right/wrong" debates, which I personally enjoy
>>
>>136243494
>>136243496
It's not really a matter of interpretation. There are references to Nietzsche in Rebellion (the Clara dolls shouting "Gott ist tot" for example) and ending Homura is completely nihilist in her behavior. She toppled God and now she's trapped because she cannot have what she desires so profoundly (living alongside Madoka) and she therefore has lost her own foundation. She IS nihilism.
>>
>>136243709

Awesome. Doesn't change that I was telling that guy how I predicted the twist after he claimed bullshit.
>>
>>136243743
Predicting the twists accurately doesn't seem very likely unless you were also expecting retconning and rule breaking
>>
>>136243670
Homu did everything right from her point of view, but unfortunately she was already batshit crazy at that point. The whole plot would be avoided if Sayaka explained everything to her when she had the chance - rather than teasing her until it was gtfo or toki wo tomare, leaving her alone with equally clueless Madoka, and finally letting Kyubey reveal the truth to her.
>>
>>136239199
But she did that and so much more with her wish.
>>
>>136243939
Not like she would have believed Sayaka-chan, who she believed to be the very witch that created the whole mess. The roles were reversed in Rebellion compared to the series, and Sayaka-chan did the same thing as Homura, albeit to her sauce.
Had Homura believed her, it wouldn't have changed the ending anyway.
>>
>>136243883

To a certain extent, yeah. We're looking at cash here. Not integrity or skill, cash. Madoka is one of those series that is a normal story but is just different enough to reel people in and be popular.

These kind of shows are popular, and have been for at least as long as I've been alive, if not longer. From The Sopranos to Game of Thrones, when something is both comfortable and exotic at the same time, it becomes popular. If entertainment is popular, then it is profitable.

Capitalizing on popularity with pandering and shock is a great move for more dosh. I expected pandering, and that pandering lead me to the shock.
>>
>>136239199
>I wish the fundamental problem concerning entropy in the universe was solved in a way that only fucks over Kyuubee's race and harms no one else!
>>
>>136239199
>I wish this was official.
>>
>>136244042
But to think that they would actually break one of the major rules that led to the satisfying conclusion of the main series (magical girls can no longer turn into witches, thus there is no more suffering) is what really surprised me
>>
>>136244072
Would he still grant that wish?

If I wished QB was my sex slave, would he do it?
>>
>>136244072

Probably wouldn't have worked. The brilliant part of Madoka's wish is that she wished for the power to do it herself instead of just wishing for it to happen, meaning Kyubey couldn't fuck her over by "interpereting" it.

Plus, wanting to personally help people is a huge part of her character.
>>
>>136244222

Sure, you'd eventually die or turn into a sex slave themed witch and he's be off the hook.
>>
File: 1441786398455.png (275KB, 413x415px) Image search: [Google]
1441786398455.png
275KB, 413x415px
I want to get raped by Gomadoka!
>>
>>136244014
>Not like she would have believed Sayaka-chan, who she believed to be the very witch that created the whole mess.

Sayaka being as vague as humanly possible, topping it with actually showing her witch form to Homu, might have something to do with that suspicion.

>Had Homura believed her, it wouldn't have changed the ending anyway.

If she didn't talk to Madoka, alone she might not have the chance to pretty much manipulate her into telling her what she wanted to hear. If she wasn't "sure" that Madoka doesn't want to be a god, she might have hesitated in the end.

Of course, if Sayaka wasn't petty enough to have some revenge on Homu, there was no miscommunication and everything went according to plan, then we'd have rather boring plot with an ending making it obvious that the Incubators are going to try this shit again some day.
>>
>>136244072
>Madoka has no clue about physics
>thermodynamics no longer works
>universe suddenly becomes unable to support life
>>
>>136244351
But that would harm people other than Kyuubee's species.
>>
>>136244222
>I want to fuck every Incubator, past, present, and future, with my own dick.
>>
>>136244372
No one was ever born, so no one is harmed. Kyoko's wish has already proven that wishes open to interpretation are a bad idea.
>>
File: high quality zenko.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
high quality zenko.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>136244398
>>
>>136244423
Why would Kyuubee want the universe to end though? Everything he does is intended to preserve it.
>>
>>136244450
I guess wishing that the universe dies and stays dead isn't an option
>>
>>136244450
He didn't want Madoka to become a god either, I guess he's just unlocking some external power, and he's not the one doing the interpretation.
>>
File: 1405320713790.jpg (47KB, 512x670px) Image search: [Google]
1405320713790.jpg
47KB, 512x670px
I wish Madoka would claim my testicles as her personal property!
>>
>>136244222
Probably. He has no emotions and you'll be dead soon, so I doubt he'd care all that much.
>>
>I wish entropy concept don't exist.
>>
>>136244512
Imagine the plot of Rebellion with someone constantly fucking QB while he's talking indifferently.
>>
>>136244512
>I wish QB feels the pleasure of being cummed inside
>>
>>136244541

That's changing the laws of the universe, which means Madoka goes kami too
>>
What did Homu wish for in the rewritten timeline?
>>
>>136244814
40 cakes.
>>
File: images.jpg (1KB, 101x99px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
1KB, 101x99px
>>136239199
not letting you
>>
>>136245241
people seem to forget that disabling Homu's reset button was the only way to make the wish stay
>>
>>136244814
Her wish hasn't changed. She didn't exist there untill Sayaka died.
>>
>>136246878
Mami and Kyoko would be surprised that she appeared out of nowhere then. Also she no longer had her time powers.
>>
>>136239199
>I wish Shinbo and Urobuchi committed suicide before writing this anime!
>>
File: 1446872956647.jpg (9KB, 210x78px) Image search: [Google]
1446872956647.jpg
9KB, 210x78px
>>136239199
>I wish for Kevin-kun!
>>
Homura's wish will always trump Madoka's. She wished to be strong enough to protect her.
>>
>>136244503
Stop being lewd !GM.
>>
File: 1423715525783.png (317KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
1423715525783.png
317KB, 600x847px
I want to massage and lick Madoka's feet!
>>
File: mami_did_nothing_wrong.jpg (280KB, 1217x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mami_did_nothing_wrong.jpg
280KB, 1217x1000px
a friendly reminder
>>
File: mumi taking out the trash.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
mumi taking out the trash.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>136248259
She's a almost as much of a baka as Sayaka is.

>oh shit, QB is evil and magical girls are witches
>maybe we should takaecondand think abou-
>lolno murder time
>>
File: 118230.png (2MB, 1500x1185px) Image search: [Google]
118230.png
2MB, 1500x1185px
Why is she so perfect /a/?
>>
File: 1437226357568.jpg (470KB, 900x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1437226357568.jpg
470KB, 900x1074px
>>136248551
Sorry, I posted the wrong meguca.
>>
File: homu_madoka_1.jpg (1MB, 1395x1300px) Image search: [Google]
homu_madoka_1.jpg
1MB, 1395x1300px
>>136248551
homu pls
>>
>>136247464
Everything is explained in wraith arc manga. It's canon as shinbo and inu curry help with it. Her new power is memory manipulating.
>>
>>136248911
Okay, I didn't read that. But how come she's so surprised about being the one to overwrite everyone's memories in Rebellion if she had these powers before?
>>
File: Kriemhild_Gretchen_and_Walpurgis.jpg (444KB, 1169x827px) Image search: [Google]
Kriemhild_Gretchen_and_Walpurgis.jpg
444KB, 1169x827px
Practically any other wish Madoka could have made would just have resulted in her becoming a witch and eating everything. All these "why didn't she wish for X" threads are retarded.
>>
>>136249199

You're retarded.
>>
>>136249257
No, you are
>>
File: 1452241014694.png (194KB, 478x380px) Image search: [Google]
1452241014694.png
194KB, 478x380px
>>136249268

No you are.
>>
File: sayaka very sad.jpg (39KB, 435x449px) Image search: [Google]
sayaka very sad.jpg
39KB, 435x449px
>>136249300
>>
File: 1451841518182.png (289KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1451841518182.png
289KB, 492x492px
>>136249322
>>
File: 586758768567.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
586758768567.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
I like this thread
>>
>>136249406
Best cat
>>
>>136249406
A friendly reminder that it was QB who saved Mami, fixed Kyosuke's hand, destroyed all witches, and gave Nagisa a cheesecake.
>>
>>136249770
Not really, the wishes come from the girls' potential, otherwise he wouldn't need them.
>>
>>136249770
And also caused literally everything that went wrong
>>
>>136249823
If it wasn't for him they could wish all they wanted, and nothing would happen.

>>136249837
Nope, that was humanity's curses. Also entropy. Okay, he was a bit of an asshole in Rebellion, though
>>
File: 0640.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
0640.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>>136249823

Middle men are important nigga. You think a teenage ass girl can just be like "i wish i wish upon a fish my husbando's hands weren't broke as fuck"?

Nah man. You need the alien cat to harness their spirirt energy or whatever and make their dreams come true.
>>
>>136249990
I was spooked. Good job.
>>
>>136249990
Well, Homu's "I wish I could fuck over literally everyone I know to make my waifu happy whether she wants it or not; also I wish the alien cat hivemind was my bitch." did work.
>>
>>136244222
what do you think would happen to your dick if you put it in the hole you put used grief seeds in?
>>
>>136250053

Danke. Funny how this image can actually make me wake up in a cold sweat but when I saw some get stabbed irl I didn't care.
>>
>>136250341
it would be purified?
>>
>>136250374
I igured it was like a black hole in there? if it purified the grief seeds couldn't they be reused then?
or is he purifying them to recycle them as a soul gem for the next girl
>>
File: 51403905_p3.jpg (451KB, 1111x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51403905_p3.jpg
451KB, 1111x1000px
>>136249770
>and gave Nagisa a cheesecake
That whole experience ended up making her really sad and fall to despair though
>>
>>136250441
It would be against the rules to suggest a better wish.
>>
>>136250364
Wow.
>>
>>136250418
We really don't know what he does with them. I always figured he just disposes of them safely like radioactive waste, but there's always the possibility that he plants them somewhere else to bolster witch populations when necessary.
>>
File: 53255305_p6.jpg (1MB, 1869x2039px) Image search: [Google]
53255305_p6.jpg
1MB, 1869x2039px
>>136250487
She was too young to understand what she was doing though. There is a reason that young people cannot be held to contracts.
>>
Why didn't she just wish for unlimited wishes?
>>
>>136250877
probably some sort of rule against that
>>
File: mami_charlotte.jpg (425KB, 1200x1290px) Image search: [Google]
mami_charlotte.jpg
425KB, 1200x1290px
>>136250784
If he didn't show up, her mother would die anyway. That way she became a magical girl for a while (not QB's fault she screwed it up) and later met Mami, who would adopt her even after their initial misunderstandings.
>>
File: 53823926_p0.jpg (748KB, 1379x1100px) Image search: [Google]
53823926_p0.jpg
748KB, 1379x1100px
>>136250987
I suppose it isn't so bad since she seemed happy enough with Mami at the end of Rebellion. Kyuubey should still feel bad about himself for contracting with someone too young to be of sound mind though.
>>
>>136251099
>kyubey
>feel

C'mon anon.

Also Mami is a terrible person for exposing Nagisa to /ll/.
>>
>>136251134
He should feel that way but that doesn't mean he will or even possibly can. Maybe I am just shouting at a mountain here.

I think you have the wrong idea about Mami. I don't think she would do anything bad with Nagisa.
>>
File: nagisa.jpg (164KB, 1044x1222px) Image search: [Google]
nagisa.jpg
164KB, 1044x1222px
>>136251273
Given that Sayaka remembered everything in Rebellion (both inside Homura's soul gem and in the rewritten world) until Homu erased her memory, I think it's safe to assume Nagisa still remembers how does Mami taste like.
>>
File: u6bwhjXo7zwL[1].jpg (863KB, 2480x2337px) Image search: [Google]
u6bwhjXo7zwL[1].jpg
863KB, 2480x2337px
>>136251273
I'm sure nagisa didn't think it was bad
>>
>>136250877
you require more vespene gas
>>
File: madoka_movie_posters.jpg (92KB, 715x499px) Image search: [Google]
madoka_movie_posters.jpg
92KB, 715x499px
How much is changed in the movies compared to the TV show?

I was going to rewatch the series in one sitting with some friends who have never seen it before but I have been starting to consider the movies might be a better idea because then I wont have to keep switching the episode.
>>
>>136251784
Watch the series, then the movies, then the series again, then rebellion again
>>
File: 42731825_p0.png (271KB, 700x923px) Image search: [Google]
42731825_p0.png
271KB, 700x923px
>>136251339
Maybe. Do the girls remember their lives from other timelines once Madoka takes them away though? Nagisa hasn't tasted Mami in the current timeline after all.

>>136251512
That picture must be some kind of silly mistake. I don't think you should be sharing something so personal though.
>>
>>136251784
Movies drop Mami's backstory and Homu threatening to kill Sayaka. Perhaps something more, I don't remember. They aren't really that much shorter than the series, though. If you want the movies for the better animation, you should know that someone bothered to cut up the movies and replace the relevant parts in the show.
>>
>>136249027
I didn't remember that Homura was very surpriced in Rebellion. And she probably used her magic on herself too.
>>
>>136251884
>Mami's love
>a mistake

Jerk
>>
>>136251884
>Maybe. Do the girls remember their lives from other timelines once Madoka takes them away though? Nagisa hasn't tasted Mami in the current timeline after all.

Sayaka did remember witches, also both her and Nagisa could use their witch forms.
>>
>>136251273
You're just fishing for that copypasta, aren't you?
>>
>>136251921
Is everything else exactly the same? Or was the whole thing remade?
>>
File: 41973827_p0.jpg (188KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
41973827_p0.jpg
188KB, 720x1200px
>>136251996
Eh? It is just that Nagisa is so young. If Mami loved her in such a way she would wait until Nagisa is a proper age before doing such things, right?

>>136252003
Did Sayaka actually have her own memories of witches or only what she had heard from Madoka? And them having witch powers doesn't mean they would have their memories as witches. I have always thought that the girls would be able to see through time and space like Madoka does since they are in the same realm but I don't know if there is enough evidence to actually confirm it.

>>136252058
Not really, no. People just post lewd things at me.
>>
>>136252102
I don't want to mislead you, as it's been a while since I've last watched the movies, but I don't remember any significant changes to the plot. Only some scenes that were dropped, and some rearranged. The animation was redone, but overall it's a faithful remake, not something like Eva rebuilds, if that's what you have in mind. Anyway, if I were to show Madoka to someone then I guess I'd use the movies too, they seem much more concise.
>>
>>136252254
Waiting is for people that don't have to worry about dying every night.
>>
>>136239199
you know the best wish she could have done is wished that girls that had their magic run out or their soul gems destroyed simply have their human bodies restored and their souls put back into them. fucking everything would have been solved.
>>
>>136252514
She can wait all she wants in Homura's new world. Or so she would think. She only has time until Nagisa grows tired sick of the fake world where her mom is still dead, and all her friends her age are just Homu's imagination (remember the scene where Homura erases Sayaka's memory, and for a while there's no one except for them two, and Nagisa running alone?). Of course, knowing what happened to Sayaka, she wouldn't stand up to Homura directly, instead devising some covert plan to reinstate Madoka.
>>
File: 51403905_p2.jpg (887KB, 1000x1227px) Image search: [Google]
51403905_p2.jpg
887KB, 1000x1227px
>>136252514
That is true. If they do both truly love each other then I suppose there is no reason that I should object. I don't think there is any reason to think their bond is romantic though.
>>
>>136252567
that wold mean that there's still witches but now no way to stop them because I doubt kyubey wil be willing to make more magical girls since he won't be able to get energy from them so, once the remaining batch of magical girls goes back there will just be powerful witches with nothing stopping them
>>
MAXIMUM LEWD EVERY NIGHT

CHEESCAKE ALL OVER BODIES LEWD

>>136252729
I don't know about that. Incubators still exist in Homu's new universe, as does her soul gem, so magical girls probably do as well?

>>136252736
Pure lust, then.
>>
>>136252908
>I don't know about that. Incubators still exist in Homu's new universe, as does her soul gem, so magical girls probably do as well?
I've thought that the world seen in the ending of Rebellion is some pocket universe separate from the real one. Homura says something to Sayaka about them being accidentally trapped in there, also there are scenes where everyone except for named characters disappears (just like in Homu's labirynth).
>>
>>136252781
Wraiths would most likely still show up in that universe. On the other hand, putting the souls back in the bodies could negate all gains from gathering the curses.
>>
>>136252908
>CHEESCAKE ALL OVER BODIES LEWD

Let's just hope Nagisa doesn't instinctively transform into her witch form.
>>
File: 50973799_p0.png (91KB, 745x784px) Image search: [Google]
50973799_p0.png
91KB, 745x784px
PUELLAMAGIMADOKAMAGICA
>>
File: 1 003.jpg (613KB, 1423x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1 003.jpg
613KB, 1423x1600px
>>136239199
I wish I could go back to 2011 and shit post the threads with spoilers from Rebellion.
>>
>>136253456
Maybe Mami likes it a tad rough
>>
File: 1436130157400.jpg (456KB, 936x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1436130157400.jpg
456KB, 936x1095px
>>136248431
Mami had the right idea but the wrong target.
>>
File: 1441828715512.jpg (818KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1441828715512.jpg
818KB, 1000x1000px
>>136253472
>>
!Bebe is aso lewd? What is this world coming to?
>>
>>136253472
This picture makes me very sad. Imagine being a magical girl, going on adventures with all your magical girl friends and having fun together and doing cutesy things like this. That will never happen to any of us, at least not in this life.

>>136253743
Why do you think I am lewd?
>>
>>136253863
>That will never happen to any of us, at least not in this life.

On the other hand, there are no witches, and the universe isn't ruled by a crazy girl turned outer god.
>>
Swift death to Homura
>>
File: avY9nvr.png (176KB, 503x504px) Image search: [Google]
avY9nvr.png
176KB, 503x504px
>>136253951
> the universe isn't ruled by a crazy girl turned outer god.

You make that sound like a bad thing.
>>
>>136253951
Which one could use to point out that Homura's universe isn't final either, but an intermediary stage.
>>
>implying Nagisa didn't start the relationship
>>
File: 1387248484175.jpg (345KB, 794x950px) Image search: [Google]
1387248484175.jpg
345KB, 794x950px
>>136253863
At least you were born in the right time to watch Madoka Magica. Remind the vast history of mankind.
>>
>>136254074
Plot twist: Madoka and Yuuna share an universe, and the clusterfuck in the latter is a direct result of Homura's incompetence as a god.
>>
>>136253863
You are followed by lewd posters who undoubtedly are lead by you. Whos next? Lewd kevin? Lewd apple?
>>
File: 39399137_p0.png (1MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
39399137_p0.png
1MB, 1400x1400px
>>136253951
The Madoka universe wouldn't be my first choice if I could be a magical girl. I would really want to be with them but I wouldn't want to fall to despair or die abruptly.

>>136254108
Even better than that, it aired when I was Madoka's age. Sometimes I feel like it was made specifically for me because it helped me out during a very rough part of my life. That is probably not true though. Thanks though, anon, your message helped me.

>>136254162
I don't try to lead them! They just followed me around. I will be honest though, there are two anime girls that I have thought of lewdly but neither of them are Mami or Nagisa. One is a Meguca though but I won't say which because someone here waifus her and I don't want them to feel bad. I tried to waifu her but I just ended up feeling bad; she was a good waifu to me but I felt like a bad waifu to her. I don't think of her like that anymore so she has the opportunity to be with someone better.
>>
>>136254625
>but I felt like a bad waifu to her.

So you are a girl. You are truly lewd.
>>
Reminder that Madoka never loved Homura!
>>
File: 1409073824042.png (119KB, 522x784px) Image search: [Google]
1409073824042.png
119KB, 522x784px
I wanna eat qb
>>
>>136254845
Hypothetically, how do you think grilled qb would taste? Would it be tender?
>>
>>136254899
raw qb might be tasty. he's only shown truly happy when he's eating something, and he had the exact same expression when he ate himself.
>>
>>136254899
I think it would be poisonous with all the ingested GS.
>>
>>136254763
I am actually an omnigender transnigger demilich and I use xe/xer/xer-highness pronouns and I would like you not to forget it, okay shitlord?

Actually I won't say if you are right but I don't like the word husbando so I wouldn't use that either way. Just because you are a boy doesn't mean that you can't be someone's waifu!

>>136254899
I wouldn't trust it. You don't know where it's been!
>>
File: 1414629819343.jpg (362KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1414629819343.jpg
362KB, 1920x1080px
To confess, it seems that Nagisa wasn't that helpful at all.
>>
>>136255097
I have my eyes on both you and !GM. I will strike whenever, whereever. Until then.
>>
File: 1452894400639.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1452894400639.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>tfw still refusing to watch rebellion
>>
>>136255121
She was literal fanservice.
>>
>>136255121
Mami would disagree. She doesn't even need vibrators anymore!
>>
>>136255314
>Bebe still being ecchi!
>>
>>136255220
Stop caring about trips. Treat them anonymous, for the sake of Madoka threads.
>>
>>136255281
Just do it. It's actually a pretty kickass movie, divisive fanservice aside.
>>
>>136255121
Be nice to her! She tried her best.
>>
>>136255358
Fuck no. The ending to the TV show was literally perfect. Even if Rebellion had a great ending (which I hear it absolutely does not) I wouldn't watch it because I dont want to kill my closure.
>>
>>136239199
>I wish the system could create magical boys!
>>
>>136255427
>literally perfect.
how?
homura ultimately failed
and madoka made the shitty mahou shoujo system slightly less shitty.
>>
>>136255427
Homura telling the incubators about witches at the end of the tv series is the cause of everything that happens in the movie.
>>
>>136240885
I'm a homushitter myself and I think Rebellion actively made the original series less terrible just by being so great.
>>
>>136241377
>twists you see coming
>bullshitting a plot for the sake of continuation
Rebllion, not the TV series you dipshits
>>
File: 1401532927429.jpg (293KB, 800x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1401532927429.jpg
293KB, 800x1360px
>>136255281
Keep your stance anon.
>>
>>136255477
Its bittersweet and gives good closure, even though the ending isn't exactly happy. I like it like that.

>>136255499
All I know is Homura turns evil or some shit and undoes everything that Madoka accomplishes.

Unless the new movie coming out either retcons rebellion, or actually gives it an ending as satisfying as the TV show, I'm gonna steer clear of it.
>>
>>136255450
maho shonen faustus magicus
>>
>>136255584
Rebellion doesn't retcon the series, at least not completely
>>
File: 1398807439629.png (180KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1398807439629.png
180KB, 800x450px
It's the witch!
>>
>>136255427
>The ending to the TV show was literally perfect.
I have never seen a TV series with an ending as terrible as Madoka. AO had a better ending. DTB had a better ending. Code Geass had a better ending. DEEN/Stay Night had a better goddamn ending than Madoka. Getter Robo Arc had a better ending and it just stopped halfway through.
>>
>>136255718
Maybe you just have shit taste.
>>
>>136255477
Homura didn't fail, all she did was strictly necessary for Madoka to build up enough power to make her wish. Madoka used her one chance to rewrite the world to make a straightforward but powerful change, that couldn't backfire. All in all, the concept of achieving happiness, but not the one which one was striving for (with Homura digging herself deeper and deeper in pursuit of an impossible goal) meshes well with the buddhist undertones in the show.
>>
>>136256100
Nothing is impossible with AI YO.
>>
>>136256099
Maybe I like stories with resolution
>>
>>136256100
>omura didn't fail, all she did was strictly necessary for Madoka to build up enough power to make her wish.
homuras whole goal was to keep her from making a wish
>>
>>136256502
Incorrect. That became her most successful tactic after a few loops.
>>
>>136256502
At first, she only wanted to save Madoka from dying. Only when she learned that all magical girls either die young or become witches, she changed that to preventing Madoka from contracting. Later Madoka asked her that herself. But this was completely impossible, as Madoka became so powerful that Kyubey would never let her go; even if Homura defeated Walpurgisnacht, Kyubey would still stalk Madoka, waiting for an opportune moment to contract her. Homura would have to guard her every waking moment until whatever is the time limit for becoming a magical girl, defeating every witch that might come to Mitakihara, and if she screwed up just once, she'd have to hit the reset button making everything harder yet again (not to even mention having to fight Walpurgisnight again).

Madoka found a way to use Homu's work to free them both (together with every other magical girl), without dying or becoming a witch, thus not violating Homura's original goal. It's not her fault Homu was stubborn and decided to fuck up almost everything in Rebellion by playing ubermensch (though making Incubators her bitch was a good move, as leaving them in power was the one flaw in Madoka's plan)
>>
>>136257173
Madoka was a dumb bitch. Homura didn't care about being free. She suffered unending bullshit to protect her, so they could be together. So Madoka would be safe. A world without Madoka is a world where she failed.
>>
>>136257506
Well, by the last timeline and Rebellion, Homura wasn't even treating Madoka as a person, just as a precious object to keep safe. She'd routinely deride Madoka's own dream to help people, and she'd rather continue her hopeless fight than accept Madoka's solution, nevermind that her falling to despair without even the decency to kill herself would mean serious trouble (especially if Rebellion's Homulilly was an underdeveloped form, "hatched within a shell"), giving Madoka no other choice but to either contract or be killed by combined forces of Walpurgisnacht and Homulilly. In Rebellion she still can't accept Madoka as her equal, and had to put her in a disadvantaged position to protect her smile. No wonder she ends up hating herself so much she declares herself a demon (which makes Rebellion's ending just as perfect as the series').
>>
>>136255427
>Even if Rebellion had a great ending (which I hear it absolutely does not)

Majority liked the ending
>>
File: cute homura.png (1MB, 3601x4000px) Image search: [Google]
cute homura.png
1MB, 3601x4000px
what is it about homura that made her do nothing wrong?
>>
>>136261872
She
>fixed the original ending
>went full JUSTICE on QB
>punished Madoka for acting like a dumb little shit
>is now the sexiest being in existence
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1904x892px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1904x892px
>>136251784
the post kyoko death scene was my favorite added scene in the movies.
>>
>>136262332
Isn't it pretty much the only one?
>>
>>136262430
I think so, aside for that I liked the music in the movies over the shows. It fit the scenes better and was less repetitive. Imho watch the first 8 episodes, then the second movie. The second movie is just a better version of episodes 9-12. The first movie loses some of the slice of life scenes and some sayaka scenes but has better music.
>>
>>136262430
Mami's second transformation (before Charlotte) was also longer in the movie.
>>
>>136262547
Isn't Fancutfag the best release? (inserting the new and/or improved scenes from the movies into the episodes) Though one could argue it's "impure" because of it.
>>
>>136262547
>The first movie loses some of the slice of life scenes and some sayaka scenes but has better music.

Am I the only one who thinks that animation in the first couple of episodes gets completely unwatchable every now and then? As much as I like the show, I can't really bring myself to rewatch the series any more because of that, fortunately movies fix this.
>>
File: e38867416e7a80246f5f709d960028b3.jpg (157KB, 1024x813px) Image search: [Google]
e38867416e7a80246f5f709d960028b3.jpg
157KB, 1024x813px
>>136248259
The only anime girl who makes me fap and cry.
>>
>>136263510
yea, i just rewatched the series yesterday and now I just prefer to watch the movies whenever I rewatch. Also Its nice on a rewatch to not have to sit through the OP and ED over and over.
>>
I would Walpurgi her Snatch if you catch my drift
>>
>>136263874
>fapping to meguca
>>
>>136258097
>bullshit: the post

Homura's fight wasn't hopeless, for she never gave up hope until the time came when she learned about each loop making things worse by increasing Madoka's karmic destiny. The moment it became hopeless, she gave up on fighting and witched out. Carrying on hope is treated as nothing but a good thing within the story, what with Madoka affirming that under no conditions would she want the act of having hope to be wrong.

At no point did Homura "deride" Madoka's dream. What she did at most was pointing out in a harsh manner what would not work out in the end, especially for errors such as Sayaka contracting and just like that sealing her own doom (this also is why the claim that Homura treated Madoka as anything less than a person is utterly moronic; reasoning with and convincing are useless acts for anything other than another person able and willing to rationalize.) This remains true even after Rebellion, where Homura's own universe seems to retain the changes originally imposed by Madoka's own wish, this being and all but confirmed by the concept movie showing wraiths but little to no sign of witches. That is, unless you are seriously going to argue that Madoka's true goal was to serve as sacrifice for her wish's sake rather than for the results of her wish (saving magical girls everywhere and also Mitakihara through no Walburger), in which case you're painting Madoka to be an utter asshole willing to disregard her family (and right after her mother's speech about how she needed to value her own life, too) and everyone else for no reason if she truly wanted to be removed from that reality as an end in itself, rather than as a means for the wish she had in mind. (Hint: few are the acts more selfish than that of suicide: by design it happens for the sake of solving problems for the one to engage on it and always on the expense of those around them; no wonder it's looked down by cultures everywhere.)

I recommend you fanfiction.net.
>>
>>136248431
I don't get it, what did Mami do besides be lonely and die?
>>
>>136265550
She stole my heart
>>
>>136263874
>that bulge
More like Dadi.
>>
>>136266242
She's just fat.
>>
Which character was the most tragic?
>>
>>136264682
>Homura's fight wasn't hopeless, for she never gave up hope until the time came when she learned about each loop making things worse
It didn't become true just because Homura learned about it.

>Carrying on hope is treated as nothing but a good thing within the story, what with Madoka affirming that under no conditions would she want the act of having hope to be wrong
Making this true and giving hope to everyone was the reason for Madoka's sacrifice, she wouldn't have do do it if it was already true.

>At no point did Homura "deride" Madoka's dream.
>this also is why the claim that Homura treated Madoka as anything less than a person is utterly moronic;
She did call Madoka a fool for wanting to help Sayaka, or resolve her fight with Kyoko. Homura had her reasons to withhold the truth about magical girls, but the moment she started doing this she no longer treated Madoka as her equal. She didn't do that on purpose, of course. It's just that when she ceased to talk to Madoka unless when it was inevitable, she unknowingly became obsessed about the concept of Madoka and not the girl herself. She actually mentions that they're drifting apart with each loop while crying on Madoka's shoulder.

>What she did at most was pointing out in a harsh manner what would not work out in the end
And this is exactly what Madoka ended up doing to Homura, only with more success.

>where Homura's own universe seems to retain the changes originally imposed by Madoka's own wish
You conveniently omit the fact that ripping Madoka from the Madokami wasn't the only change. She reversed their first meeting, supressed her memories, depriving her of a choice to go back, and the world she created is likely an illusion (basing on what she told Sayaka, and that unnamed people disappear in some scenes) making the point about her parents moot, as they're not even alive in this world.

All in all, while I do consider Homura a tragic hero, the "Homu did nothing wrong" meme is plain retarded.
>>
>>136266488
Incubator
>>
>>136251884
Sayaka has Klarissas as backup dancers in Rebellion, and they only showed up in timeline 3, so influences from other timelines are clearly there.
>>
>>136267017
Oops!
>>
File: kyubey_lilith.jpg (81KB, 980x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kyubey_lilith.jpg
81KB, 980x1000px
>>136266659
In their valiant pursuit of stopping the decay of the universe, they came across thing a space ferret was not meant to know, and paid with their sanity.
>>
File: sayaka mad4.jpg (58KB, 440x437px) Image search: [Google]
sayaka mad4.jpg
58KB, 440x437px
>>136247548
>>136267017
>>136267061
No!
Sucky tripfag.
>>
>>136267017
>>136267061
>trip off
Can't you just stay like that forever?
>>
>>136267193
>>136267104
But I wished for!
>>
>>136267447
Shut up nerd
>>
>>136267473
>>
File: 1426168275776.jpg (21KB, 254x270px) Image search: [Google]
1426168275776.jpg
21KB, 254x270px
Is this a normal Madoka thread?
And by normal I mean different than expected which is the opposite of normal.
>>
>>136267911
Yes. It's normal.

We have the tripfags, now all we need is crack and the circle will be complete.
>>
>>136267911

It's turning into the usual shit, but that discussion at the beginning was pretty out of the blue.
>>
>>136268016
It's happening more often, which is promising.
>>
>>136267911
It's a 5/10 so far, which is better than the usual 1/10. Had a 7/10 yesterday with actual discussion.
>>
>>136267911
Not enough Sayakaposting.
>>
>>136268066
It's probably the concept movie and shit reigniting the interest in some people who left this hellhole long ago.
>>
>>136268066

New mainstream content is coming out too, so hopefully this den of immense faggotry can make a turn around,
>>
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/kino/anime-madoka-magica-eine-maedchentragoedie-14014295.html
>actually decent Rebellion review in a mainstream paper

you Germanons might be interested
>>
File: 29412412.jpg (492KB, 1447x2046px) Image search: [Google]
29412412.jpg
492KB, 1447x2046px
>>136267991
Don't start anything please.

>>136268124
>>
File: 1423234808456.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1423234808456.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
>>136268294
>>
>>136267991
and I was beginning to forget why is it usually a bad idea to mention that you like madoka anywhere else.
>>
>>136239199
Why didn't Madoka just wish for infinite wishes? Makes just as much sense as wishing to become god.
>>
File: time_loops.jpg (695KB, 661x3000px) Image search: [Google]
time_loops.jpg
695KB, 661x3000px
>>136239670
>>
File: 1427148228098.jpg (52KB, 480x960px) Image search: [Google]
1427148228098.jpg
52KB, 480x960px
>>136270131
>>
File: kyubegami-obsession.png (14KB, 654x674px) Image search: [Google]
kyubegami-obsession.png
14KB, 654x674px
>>136239199
I wish for Madoka threads for all eternity
>>
File: deny_the_obvious_homerunner.png (18KB, 213x275px) Image search: [Google]
deny_the_obvious_homerunner.png
18KB, 213x275px
>>136267911
It started off well, bright and full of hope, but then quickly drew the attention of tripfags like moths to a flame, at which point it turned into ashen, hatred, and charred dreams.
>>
File: 1435587543165.jpg (47KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435587543165.jpg
47KB, 399x600px
>>136269463
>>
File: 1437531267603.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1437531267603.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>136270495
>>
File: saya_kyouko_catfight.jpg (89KB, 436x1024px) Image search: [Google]
saya_kyouko_catfight.jpg
89KB, 436x1024px
>>136270533
>>136270495
>>
File: 1422931589088.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1422931589088.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
>>136270611
>>
File: chibi_neko_homu_bunny_madoka.jpg (71KB, 420x542px) Image search: [Google]
chibi_neko_homu_bunny_madoka.jpg
71KB, 420x542px
>>136270662
>>
File: 08.jpg (314KB, 800x754px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
314KB, 800x754px
>>136269463
>>
File: kyouko_saya_drawing.jpg (68KB, 866x622px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko_saya_drawing.jpg
68KB, 866x622px
>>136270829
>>
File: 1420819854215.gif (576KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1420819854215.gif
576KB, 500x281px
>>136270533
>>
File: 52898824.jpg (127KB, 650x750px) Image search: [Google]
52898824.jpg
127KB, 650x750px
>>136270909
>>
File: kyouko_sayaka_kissing_cape.jpg (3MB, 2952x2031px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko_sayaka_kissing_cape.jpg
3MB, 2952x2031px
>>136271044
>>
File: 1408636266906.png (444KB, 620x785px) Image search: [Google]
1408636266906.png
444KB, 620x785px
>>
File: 1435885096159.png (143KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435885096159.png
143KB, 500x500px
mfw rewatching rebellion and i find this thread
>>
File: CWCS6IyUAAMNUCe.png (290KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
CWCS6IyUAAMNUCe.png
290KB, 500x350px
>>136271131
>>
File: 1425611872491.gif (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1425611872491.gif
3MB, 700x394px
>>136271131
>>
>>136271294
Think I'll stop now, this was bound to happen anyway.
>>
File: madoka_threadS_all_day_everyday.jpg (229KB, 560x448px) Image search: [Google]
madoka_threadS_all_day_everyday.jpg
229KB, 560x448px
>>136271180
Well, you know how it is.
>>
File: Spoiler Image.png (3KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Spoiler Image.png
3KB, 100x100px
>>136271355
Just one more.
>>
>>136271355
You attacking people? Usually impossible.
>>
File: mami_hair_down.jpg (2MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
mami_hair_down.jpg
2MB, 1280x960px
>>
>>136243494
>And my dick is an allegory for shonen anime.

More or less.
>>
File: 1304924291954.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1304924291954.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>136243709
Thought provoking stuff.
>>
File: sayakanope.png (227KB, 621x929px) Image search: [Google]
sayakanope.png
227KB, 621x929px
>>136271294
>>
File: 1440295062027.png (197KB, 318x286px) Image search: [Google]
1440295062027.png
197KB, 318x286px
>>
File: 1418891734438.jpg (587KB, 802x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1418891734438.jpg
587KB, 802x1000px
>>136271810
>>
File: nekomura_madoka_throw.jpg (929KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
nekomura_madoka_throw.jpg
929KB, 800x1119px
>>136271720
>>
File: Kyouko 30.jpg (471KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kyouko 30.jpg
471KB, 1920x1080px
>>136271890
10/10 would lick
>>
File: 1429312158490.jpg (353KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
1429312158490.jpg
353KB, 595x841px
>>136271965
Only I can do that.
>>
File: cat homuhomu.gif (333KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cat homuhomu.gif
333KB, 500x500px
>>136271906
>>
File: Kyouko 13.jpg (824KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kyouko 13.jpg
824KB, 1920x1080px
>>136272020
Sure, whatever.
>>
File: nekomura_4chan_skin.jpg (175KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
nekomura_4chan_skin.jpg
175KB, 1366x768px
>>136272025
>>
File: 1420950186949.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1420950186949.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>136272087
>>
How do I talk to girls
>>
>>136272151
Just don't be nervous.
>>
File: qb.png (30KB, 1296x1360px) Image search: [Google]
qb.png
30KB, 1296x1360px
>>136272151
kyubey pls
>>
File: 3009.png (1MB, 1250x1304px) Image search: [Google]
3009.png
1MB, 1250x1304px
Has there been any more news on the latest Madoka movie/series?
>>
File: r3uix.jpg (231KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
r3uix.jpg
231KB, 1000x1250px
>>136272119
homu a best
>>
File: kyouko_bed_clothes.jpg (106KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko_bed_clothes.jpg
106KB, 707x1000px
>>136272141

>>136272151
The same way you talk to everyone else.
>>
>>136272241
>telling tripfags apart
I admire your dedication anon.
>>
File: stop.png (227KB, 1000x391px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
227KB, 1000x391px
>>136272241
>>
File: 40122763_p9.jpg (285KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
40122763_p9.jpg
285KB, 768x1024px
>>136272151
This isn't the place for that, try /trash/.
>>
File: unlimeted_homu_works.jpg (634KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
unlimeted_homu_works.jpg
634KB, 1920x1080px
>>136272243
Homu a best in every way.
>>
>>136272241
Does this mean you are
>>136270829
>>136270909
>>136271044
>>136271168
>>136271269
>>136271355
postings?

I noticed a pattern for a while, but obviously can't do anything about it.
>>
>>136272210
Anyone?
>>
>>136272241
You typing this whole shit is just proof that you took his bait. Kindly stop feeding the troll next time you encounter him, and just report him.
>>
>>136272466
Not yet. Have you seen the concept movie?
>>
File: 1427336123132.png (284KB, 727x544px) Image search: [Google]
1427336123132.png
284KB, 727x544px
>>136272189
>>
File: 1432280685973.jpg (325KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1432280685973.jpg
325KB, 1000x1500px
>>136272506
What?
>>
>>136272503
That's what I was referring to. I did and truth be told I am quite excited to see the new developments. The whole Madoka as a ballet dancer has a lot of mystique about it which I liked the look of.

I was just wondering with my initial post if there had been anything else but guess not.
>>
File: nope.png (1MB, 1700x1400px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
1MB, 1700x1400px
>>136272466
No, go watch the concept movie if you've not already. I'm guessing we'll hear later in the year, but it suggests they're in production for something new, maybe 2017?
>>
File: 1111.png (16KB, 533x238px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
16KB, 533x238px
>everyone's a samefag
>>
>>136272464

>>136270829
>>136271044
>>136271269
>>136271355

These are mine, I don't point things out since you really can't prove it here in an anonymous board but I don't mean to post these with ill intentions.

Let's not start things now.
>>
File: 1439925252220.jpg (231KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439925252220.jpg
231KB, 676x1000px
>>136272551
>>
>>136272554
sweet, so all the menagerie is finally in. unless the "I want to stick my dick in crazy guy" would show up too.
>>
File: d9e4aaa402f58259b8bbc01eb520a579.jpg (132KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d9e4aaa402f58259b8bbc01eb520a579.jpg
132KB, 1000x1000px
>>136272151
In Japan the boys who won were the ones that were very confident and assertive. Also try to be cute. The same principles apply in America but you have to be careful for feminists and other weirdos here.

>>136272025
She is ridiculously cute
>>
File: 1437024676464.jpg (63KB, 255x549px) Image search: [Google]
1437024676464.jpg
63KB, 255x549px
>>136272466
all i have heard is that they will take the things in the concept movies, and integrate them into a newer story. so there will be something new eventually. That is all i know, but i have been out of the loop.
>>
File: kyouko_drops_in_sayaka.png (271KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko_drops_in_sayaka.png
271KB, 800x800px
>>136272633
Thanks for posting Anon.
>>
File: 1425615475645.gif (659KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1425615475645.gif
659KB, 350x350px
>>136272570
Nah, I do want more though. I patiently wait.

>>136272633
I'm still skeptical due to timing, but whatever.

>>136272641
>>
>>136272759
>A certain magicl girl
>>
File: 1234546567.png (91KB, 228x366px) Image search: [Google]
1234546567.png
91KB, 228x366px
>>136272614
>2017
>mfw I'll be 27 when its released

Feels pretty bad man.

>>136272701
>>136272772
Thanks anons, appreciate the replies.
>>
File: 1438670433752.png (48KB, 275x192px) Image search: [Google]
1438670433752.png
48KB, 275x192px
>>136272786
that is because everything is going according to homu's plan.
>>
File: touma_index_casual_hug.jpg (346KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
touma_index_casual_hug.jpg
346KB, 595x841px
>>136272816
Well, they're both hungry nuns I guess.
>>
File: homu.jpg (171KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
homu.jpg
171KB, 2560x1440px
>>136272853
>being old

why even grow up.
>>
File: 1451641080336.png (2MB, 1103x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1451641080336.png
2MB, 1103x1500px
>>
File: 1419402597840.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1419402597840.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>136272911
>being old
>calling me old
>mfw

I wish I could be young again.
>>
File: mado-homu-hug.gif (3MB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
mado-homu-hug.gif
3MB, 388x218px
>>136272920
Lewd.
>>
File: 1440207940475.jpg (65KB, 475x513px) Image search: [Google]
1440207940475.jpg
65KB, 475x513px
>>136272920
>>
>>136272920
I think that is too lewd for this board, anon. Post something cute instead.
>>
>>136273038
>implying you aren't the ecchi poster
>>
>>136273038
but that is cute
>>
File: 1430353699976.jpg (365KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1430353699976.jpg
365KB, 800x800px
>>136273067
Yes it is
>>
File: killing_in_the_name_of.gif (3MB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
killing_in_the_name_of.gif
3MB, 500x365px
>>136272955
I turned three decades old last year, I was born over 11,000 days ago, and if I live til I'm 70 I'll have approximately 14,500 days left to live.
>>
File: 644f44d0d5d0e546bd4371e1e614c8d9.jpg (273KB, 875x1237px) Image search: [Google]
644f44d0d5d0e546bd4371e1e614c8d9.jpg
273KB, 875x1237px
>>136273148
>Perverted degenerate. Madoka hates Homura.
I beg to differ
>>
>>136273111
>>136273148
Calm down, just leave if you're going to start trash.
>>
File: homu_madoka_smile_kiss_cuddle.png (3MB, 2028x1669px) Image search: [Google]
homu_madoka_smile_kiss_cuddle.png
3MB, 2028x1669px
>>136273148
>Madoka hates her.

Yes, you established this in an earlier thread. Why do you have to keep on about it?
>>
File: ice cream homu.gif (565KB, 376x209px) Image search: [Google]
ice cream homu.gif
565KB, 376x209px
>>136273148

>not cute
>>
File: 1434793531515.jpg (199KB, 650x727px) Image search: [Google]
1434793531515.jpg
199KB, 650x727px
>>136272853
>mfw 21 soon

You're welcome, even though it was a terrible reply.

>>136272871
Kyouko is not annoying.
>>
>>136273115
>>136273234
>not being a little girl
you disappoint me, anon
>>
>>136273284
Unfortunately not all of us are girls.
>>
File: kyouko_stance_wallpaper_white.jpg (384KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko_stance_wallpaper_white.jpg
384KB, 1920x1080px
>>136273234
Annoying no, but Kyouko was pretty scary after her introduction to the series. There aren't many comparisons to be made between the two characters.

>magical girls
>from a christian religious family
>always hungry
>...
>>
File: 42913018.png (62KB, 410x438px) Image search: [Google]
42913018.png
62KB, 410x438px
>>136273234
Chocolate also makes you bubbling fat.
>>
File: smoking_boozin_teacher_komoe.jpg (100KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
smoking_boozin_teacher_komoe.jpg
100KB, 500x700px
>>136273284
>mfw people don't believe I'm a 30 year old little girl
>>
friendly reminder to !akemi that posting a screen shot to try and prove you're not samefagging proves that you are?
>>
File: 30762158.jpg (783KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
30762158.jpg
783KB, 1000x850px
>>136273345
fuck off, kyubey
>>
File: 1429738663207.jpg (298KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429738663207.jpg
298KB, 480x600px
>>136273345
Kapplin moment (yes, I know) and then KyouSaya poster flares up along with other thongs. You didn't reply to them so I figured that.

>>136273353
Oh yes, she was and still is a badass.

>>136273365
Kyouko burns it off.
>>
File: 1434418153961.jpg (42KB, 533x401px) Image search: [Google]
1434418153961.jpg
42KB, 533x401px
>>136253740
my fucking sides
>>
>>136273489
*things
>>
>>136273388
>mfw when 3 weeks to wizardhood

How do you handle being elderly, anon?
>>
>>136273365
>>136273388
>>136273395
>>136273452
>>136273532
>>136273501
fuck off, samefags
>>
>>136273489
Stop thinking kapplin = KyouSaya, Apple.
Though I do wonder who I post with at times.
>>
>>136273388
>30 year old little girl
Literally Homura.
>>
File: fiction.png (46KB, 620x245px) Image search: [Google]
fiction.png
46KB, 620x245px
>>136273395
I'm not, but that amused me, so here have a picture.
>>
File: 1422918316768.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422918316768.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>>136273537
20 more years and you become a wraith? Does that mean you will one day face maigcal girls?
>>
File: homuhomu daki.jpg (2MB, 2118x3000px) Image search: [Google]
homuhomu daki.jpg
2MB, 2118x3000px
>>
File: Madoka_and_gertrud_fanart.jpg (219KB, 900x654px) Image search: [Google]
Madoka_and_gertrud_fanart.jpg
219KB, 900x654px
>>136273625
I hope so. Maybe one of them can put me out of my misery.
>>
File: 43516383_p0.jpg (174KB, 1387x1941px) Image search: [Google]
43516383_p0.jpg
174KB, 1387x1941px
>>136273537
If you gain magical powers won't that make you like a magical girl? I am jealous.
>>
File: samefags.png (29KB, 510x161px) Image search: [Google]
samefags.png
29KB, 510x161px
>>136273566
Not even once.
>>
>>136273575
When does Kevin-kun get triggered? Usually when KyouSaya are posted. Almost like he is being spited. I didn't mean Kapplin = KyouSaya.

>>136273621
He means "I_love !Akemi."
>>
>>136273734
When was that tag even seen last?
>>
>>136273728
you shopped that, Akemi
>>
File: homu_doll_mado_love_sleep.jpg (178KB, 1000x910px) Image search: [Google]
homu_doll_mado_love_sleep.jpg
178KB, 1000x910px
>>136273665
>heals her wounds every day

Seems legit, 100% homu.
>>
File: fail.png (45KB, 806x391px) Image search: [Google]
fail.png
45KB, 806x391px
>>136273566
>>
All of you tripfags are trash.
>>
File: 31199366.png (575KB, 600x1089px) Image search: [Google]
31199366.png
575KB, 600x1089px
>>136273709
>>
File: 1418370779629.jpg (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418370779629.jpg
214KB, 1280x720px
>meguca threads
>>
File: demon.jpg (157KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
demon.jpg
157KB, 768x1024px
>>136273794
It makes me wonder who you are if you think I'm Akemi.
>>
File: 1440080152828.jpg (570KB, 1113x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1440080152828.jpg
570KB, 1113x1030px
>>136273734
Kevin-kun should just do what I do and see their relationship as sisterly. Unless the images show them kissing or being lewd I don't see why you need to think otherwise.
>>
File: 1421107163644.jpg (686KB, 1093x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1421107163644.jpg
686KB, 1093x1500px
>>136273688
have faith, we will all be magical girls... in the next life.
>>
>>136273803
>photoshopping this hard.
you're pathetic, Akemi
>>
>>136273734
>When does Kevin-kun get triggered? Usually when KyouSaya are posted

I don't take that serious at all and neither should you.
I just happened to be around 'kay? sorry if these threads have gotten so paranoid about baiting and spiting.
>>
>>136273824
>meguca threads
>>
File: 1433464600417.jpg (223KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
1433464600417.jpg
223KB, 800x583px
Sorry Kevin-kun.
>>
File: 34350866_p0.jpg (185KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
34350866_p0.jpg
185KB, 600x500px
>>136273849
>Unless the images show them kissing or being lewd
>>
>>136273849
>sisterly
You can stop mentioning that every time the pair is posted now.
>>
>>136255121
she was a plot device
>>
File: 1449372737777.jpg (16KB, 147x211px) Image search: [Google]
1449372737777.jpg
16KB, 147x211px
>>136273566
>>136273728
>>136273803
>>136273865
>>
File: 1425679925471.jpg (93KB, 575x602px) Image search: [Google]
1425679925471.jpg
93KB, 575x602px
>>136273911
>>
File: homu-computer-hug.png (5KB, 386x378px) Image search: [Google]
homu-computer-hug.png
5KB, 386x378px
Anyway, bed. Sleep tight Anons.
>>
File: 42892325_big_p28.png (215KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
42892325_big_p28.png
215KB, 500x442px
post lewd
>>
File: madoka_thread_crew.png (207KB, 720x315px) Image search: [Google]
madoka_thread_crew.png
207KB, 720x315px
>>136273875
>meguca threads
>>
File: 1417815360152.jpg (288KB, 1913x1914px) Image search: [Google]
1417815360152.jpg
288KB, 1913x1914px
>>136273906
Good thing I don't care about either.
>>
>>136273990
Seriously quit your shit.
>>
File: 1422146608492.jpg (1MB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1422146608492.jpg
1MB, 1125x1500px
>>136273944
>>
File: madoka_thread_runes_v2.jpg (575KB, 1423x1600px) Image search: [Google]
madoka_thread_runes_v2.jpg
575KB, 1423x1600px
>>136273986
>meguca threads
>>
File: b6a384591aeae238c0631b2a72d94913.jpg (714KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b6a384591aeae238c0631b2a72d94913.jpg
714KB, 770x1000px
>>136273916
I'm sorry if I appear repetitive, anon. It is just that those are my true feelings.

>>136273913
Anon pls
>>
File: 1430415707376.jpg (124KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430415707376.jpg
124KB, 600x600px
>>136273820
>>136272920
>>
File: 1432023938928.jpg (387KB, 1536x2148px) Image search: [Google]
1432023938928.jpg
387KB, 1536x2148px
>>136274023
>>
>>136274016
>>136274022
>>136274023
>>136273992
>>136273990
>>136273986
>>136273962
Seriously, when will you stop samefagging? This is just pathetic.
>>
>>136272500
Wise one, still waiting for you to give a single reason why reporting makes a difference in anyone at all.
>>
File: 1432261641482.jpg (63KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1432261641482.jpg
63KB, 724x1024px
>>136274062
>>
>>136274016
Better, three out of those 5 were mine.
>>
File: tumblr_n0dzrwGYm51rsd4umo1_1280.jpg (1MB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0dzrwGYm51rsd4umo1_1280.jpg
1MB, 848x1200px
>>
File: 1432169617804.png (296KB, 855x832px) Image search: [Google]
1432169617804.png
296KB, 855x832px
>>136274108
>>
File: 1431051599967.jpg (291KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1431051599967.jpg
291KB, 1024x1024px
>>136274152
>>
>>136274170
>>136274152
>>136274138
>>136274111
>>136274178
Kill yourself, you degenerate fucking samefag. I can not believe that your mother hasn't drowned you in the bath tub yet. you could have been a doctor or a famous scientist, but instead, youre a filthy samefag. a filthy samefag who probably couldn't even find his own ass on a map.
>>
File: 1436596562380.png (626KB, 769x800px) Image search: [Google]
1436596562380.png
626KB, 769x800px
>>136274229
>>
File: 1432758695885.jpg (226KB, 588x800px) Image search: [Google]
1432758695885.jpg
226KB, 588x800px
>>136274253
>>
File: 1448828689223.jpg (2MB, 1300x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1448828689223.jpg
2MB, 1300x1900px
>>
>>136274239
See >>136274016
>>
File: 1430070077336.jpg (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1430070077336.jpg
3MB, 1680x1050px
>>136274239
Don't link my posts in that mess, m8.
>>
>>136274322
It's !A, ignore him.
>>
File: 1430453091130.jpg (654KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1430453091130.jpg
654KB, 600x800px
>>136274322
It also happened to me y'know.
>>
>>136274322
>>136274320
>>136274330
it's all just you. get out you samefag shit
>>
File: 1450277008591.jpg (781KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450277008591.jpg
781KB, 800x1200px
>>136274361
We should beat that Anon up.
>>
>>136274364
Like you get told every time you do this, when you copy people to try and use their own argument against them you always leave out the reasoning the people you are copying give.
>>
>>136274400
fuck back off to reddit, samefag scum
>>
File: 1421147711173.jpg (497KB, 700x910px) Image search: [Google]
1421147711173.jpg
497KB, 700x910px
>>136274397
Yeah!
>>
File: 1440206423553.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1440206423553.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1446740313908.jpg (141KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1446740313908.jpg
141KB, 500x426px
>>136274447
Kill the corruption of Homura!
>>
>>136274447
>>136274437
>>136274436
>>136274400
>>136274397
>>136274379
>>136274364
>>136274361
>I'm going to try and ant like a separate person, so people don't catch on to my blatant samefaggotry.
fuck off. we all know that your an inbred samefag, just give up already.
>>
File: 1428697590455.jpg (231KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1428697590455.jpg
231KB, 800x800px
>>136274482
Um, ok.

>>136274503
Kevin-kun and I are one? O-oh.
>>
File: ep5_sayaka_sword_routine.jpg (187KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
ep5_sayaka_sword_routine.jpg
187KB, 1440x810px
>>136274397
You have my swords Kevin.
>>
File: 60.png (996KB, 627x920px) Image search: [Google]
60.png
996KB, 627x920px
>>136274053
>I'm sorry if I appear repetitive, anon. It is just that those are my true feelings.

Fine but you're being repetitive I've heard this from you a few times.
I think once or twice is good enough to get your thoughts.

Anyway, you wanna get fluffy?
Fine.

Just this one tough, thread's a mess.
and I already said I'd stop >>136271355 here.
>>
File: B4lMSi6CcAEsBwa.jpg (119KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
B4lMSi6CcAEsBwa.jpg
119KB, 600x852px
>>136247548
I am the only one really cares about my kevin-kun lovelove.

>>136274482
Your love is one of the only things keeping me alive kevin-kun, the number curses me, how could i forget the upheaval is symbolic.
>>
>>136274503
Really, stop with the copy-cat methods.
>>
>>136274568
Such a good person you are.
>>
File: homu_mado_scarfs.jpg (439KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
homu_mado_scarfs.jpg
439KB, 1000x676px
>>136274564
>fluffy
>>
>>136274613
Somehow that made me feel bad.
>>
>>136274559
>>136274596
fuck off, sameshitter
>>
>>136274613
>this artist
Regardless, cute.
>>
File: Kyouko 33.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kyouko 33.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
>>136274613
>>
>>136274564
People say they are romantic much more often than I say they are like sisters. How is it that I am repetitive and they aren't?

>>136274568
If you two met in person would you get married?

>>136274638
Why? It is cute, isn't it? Or are you sad that you don't get to spend the cold winter with a cute and fluffy meguca?
>>
File: 1415918811683.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1415918811683.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>136273992
Fuu > Mami
>>
File: 1446108406184.jpg (713KB, 1181x1908px) Image search: [Google]
1446108406184.jpg
713KB, 1181x1908px
>>136274568
>>
File: madoka arrows.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
madoka arrows.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/p1p1n49z12g16cp/Madoka_Magica_Concept_Movie_Trailer.mp4

Madoka and Homura: I wonder what ‘happiness’ is.
Madoka: It is the bright sunbeams of May.
Homura: It is a warm family.
Madoka: It is sunny-side up eggs for breakfast.
Madoka and Homura: But Heaven has none of those things.
Madoka and Homura: I wonder what ‘happiness’ is.
Homura: It is having your name called by someone.
Madoka: It is calling someone’s name.
Homura: It is someone thinking about you.
Madoka and Homura: The Goddess had none of those things.
Homura: A lizard-girl could not help but take pity on the Goddess.
Madoka: And still thinking that, the lizard-girl split the Goddess into two equal halves, and kidnapped one of those halves, taking her from Heaven to the surface of the earth.
Homura: And until that cruelty, that gentle radiance, when it was met in the darkness…was too dazzling.
A: Lately there’s been a lot of cats around, huh?
B: They’re mixed in with dead cats.
A: How can you tell they’re dead?
Kyoko: I can’t allow this. That person would definitely would turn to someone else in situations like this with unexplained causes.
Sayaka: That’s impossible, isn’t it? How can this be? Why can I read these characters? [runes?]
Hitomi: I’m they’ve been forbidden to talk about it. If the benefits of magic aren’t kept a secret, perhaps its effects will disappear.
Nagisa: For some reason this smells [suspiciously] like a conspiracy.
Kyubey: Why am I here??…isn’t there no benefit to this whatsoever?
Mami: You too keep secrets from yourself and from whoever you’re with, don’t you?
Homura: Are you saying you intend to get in my way?
Madoka: You don’t have to resent anyone anymore. You…[have]…me…
Madoka: You're going to help me? Are you all fairies, too?
>>
File: homu_madoka_cuddle.jpg (710KB, 877x1178px) Image search: [Google]
homu_madoka_cuddle.jpg
710KB, 877x1178px
Homu and Mado love each other dearly and await the day they can live happily together again.
>>
>>136274851
>How is it that I am repetitive

Your'e the one who said you were repetitive in your post above and I agreed.
>>
File: delicious_egg_yolk.jpg (907KB, 2560x2160px) Image search: [Google]
delicious_egg_yolk.jpg
907KB, 2560x2160px
>>136275081
>happiness
>sunny-side up eggs
>breakfast
>>
File: 183729420.jpg (493KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
183729420.jpg
493KB, 1920x1080px
If I was filthy rich I would build the 1st church of Madokami. I have been having dreams about the stained glass designs
>>
>>136275081
As I walk on by, will you call my name?
>>
File: madokami-smile.jpg (3MB, 2684x1181px) Image search: [Google]
madokami-smile.jpg
3MB, 2684x1181px
>>136275151
daily reminder that Madoka died for ours sins
>>
File: 1453070259998.png (161KB, 663x538px) Image search: [Google]
1453070259998.png
161KB, 663x538px
>>136272408
>/trash/
>Implying this isn't trash the thread
>>
File: madoka_cats.jpg (474KB, 852x1893px) Image search: [Google]
madoka_cats.jpg
474KB, 852x1893px
>>136275081
>cats

I didn't even know I had this image.
>>
>>136275151
>>136275228
I'd join the church of Madoka
>>
>>136275246
That post in particular was off-topic, but I agree it is a /trash/ thread at this point.
>>
>>136275226
Don't you forget about me!
>>
>>136275302
facebook/thechurchofmadoka
>>
>>136275365
>facebook
do I look like a fucking normie to you?
>>
File: 1452654504519.jpg (1MB, 749x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452654504519.jpg
1MB, 749x1200px
>>136275337
Won't you come see about me?
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
>>
File: shit_too_deep_for_normalfags.png (9KB, 294x210px) Image search: [Google]
shit_too_deep_for_normalfags.png
9KB, 294x210px
>>136275396
Yes.
>>
File: 1398021467101.jpg (38KB, 265x255px) Image search: [Google]
1398021467101.jpg
38KB, 265x255px
>something going on in this thread
>>
>>136275626
>mami peeping in on homu doing lewd things in the back seat of a car

nice picture desu ne
>>
File: 1334022140318.jpg (674KB, 709x771px) Image search: [Google]
1334022140318.jpg
674KB, 709x771px
>>136274851
It's whom the poster may be.

>>136274986
>>
File: sayaka kyouko.png (492KB, 750x1515px) Image search: [Google]
sayaka kyouko.png
492KB, 750x1515px
>>136275490
Tell me your troubles and doubts giving everything inside and out
>>
File: thank you kyouko (sayaka).png (233KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
thank you kyouko (sayaka).png
233KB, 600x1000px
Truly, heart warming.
>>
File: 1395137193285.jpg (730KB, 1300x768px) Image search: [Google]
1395137193285.jpg
730KB, 1300x768px
>>136275675
Of course it's nice. Very nice indeed.
>>
File: sayaka kyouko comic.png (3MB, 620x7185px) Image search: [Google]
sayaka kyouko comic.png
3MB, 620x7185px
>>136275802
indeed
>>
File: 48960713_p22.jpg (733KB, 1200x693px) Image search: [Google]
48960713_p22.jpg
733KB, 1200x693px
>>136275731
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on
>>
File: 1427418040084.jpg (160KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1427418040084.jpg
160KB, 480x640px
>>136275851
Truly, it is.
>>
File: 1434658785287.jpg (66KB, 400x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434658785287.jpg
66KB, 400x720px
>>
File: 1450236626401.jpg (443KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1450236626401.jpg
443KB, 707x1000px
>>136274851
My wife will be kevin-kun.

>>136274986
You're a very important person.
>>
>>136275860
Slow change may pull us apart
When the light gets into your heart, baby
>>
Posting lewdokas
>>
>>136275907
Kevin-kun is a girl? Maybe I should fight you, hehe.
>>
>>136275923
>>
File: kyouko sayaka nekkid bed.jpg (331KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko sayaka nekkid bed.jpg
331KB, 700x700px
>>136275851
>>
>>136275962
>>
File: Workout.png (451KB, 726x597px) Image search: [Google]
Workout.png
451KB, 726x597px
>>136239199
>I wish winning with one punch
>>
File: 42093357.jpg (308KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
42093357.jpg
308KB, 890x890px
>>136275951
I'll beat you up, it wouldn't be the first stabbing on my criminal record.
>>
>>136276003
>>
File: 44464111.jpg (51KB, 525x580px) Image search: [Google]
44464111.jpg
51KB, 525x580px
>>136275922
Don't You Forget About Me

Don't Don't Don't Don't

>>
File: theyseemerollin.png (533KB, 1000x756px) Image search: [Google]
theyseemerollin.png
533KB, 1000x756px
>everyone remembers Mami said Kyubey is her good friend in episode 1
>now Mami doesn't give a fuck about Kyubey because of that blatantly cute Cheese loli
>Cheese loli even has a cuter "authentic mascot" form called Bebe
>Mami Kyubey relatonship status : BTFO
mfw
>>
File: 1445584858244.jpg (185KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1445584858244.jpg
185KB, 400x550px
>>136275907
>>
File: saitami.png (9KB, 456x712px) Image search: [Google]
saitami.png
9KB, 456x712px
>>136276007
He wished for an opponent that he couldn't defeat with one punch.
>>
>>136275699
How can you tell who they are? They only said a single word quoted from another post.

>>136275907
Treat him well, anon.
>>
>>136276030
>criminal record

I have none.
>>
>>136276034

What does Madoka's pussy feel like?
>>
>>136276058
That was after he gained one punch power.
>>
File: kyubey_car.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kyubey_car.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>136276042
Tough shit incubator.
>>
File: kyouko snacks.jpg (426KB, 1056x1536px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko snacks.jpg
426KB, 1056x1536px
>>136276035
Will you stand above me?
Look my way, never love me
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down
>>
File: 28309108.jpg (513KB, 900x1150px) Image search: [Google]
28309108.jpg
513KB, 900x1150px
>>136276052
>>136276105
I'm criminally in love.
>>
>>136276110
Is it silky, soft and slimy?
>>
File: 1440194933969.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440194933969.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
>>136276110
Fluffy.
>>
File: sayaka kiss kyouko.jpg (358KB, 1200x2537px) Image search: [Google]
sayaka kiss kyouko.jpg
358KB, 1200x2537px
>>
File: 1452250135429.png (518KB, 617x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1452250135429.png
518KB, 617x1137px
>>136276164
Or is it dry, dangerous and dirty?
>>
File: sayaka_kyouko_bloody_kiss.jpg (223KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sayaka_kyouko_bloody_kiss.jpg
223KB, 800x800px
>>136276190
>>
>>136276110
She would be very soft and smooth, not the tightest of the girls due to her lack of exercise but it would still be plenty tight.
>>
File: 1443607406950.jpg (4MB, 2167x2167px) Image search: [Google]
1443607406950.jpg
4MB, 2167x2167px
>>136276150
Shanking people isn't very justicey.
>>
>>
File: madoka on homura.jpg (209KB, 900x704px) Image search: [Google]
madoka on homura.jpg
209KB, 900x704px
keep the /u/ coming
>>
File: 1428294924269.png (55KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
1428294924269.png
55KB, 400x227px
>>136276097
The post feels fluffy.

>>136276150
Relax, i'm not going to steal himfrom you, maybe.
>>
File: 995727.jpg (103KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
995727.jpg
103KB, 600x851px
>>136276125
Hey, hey, hey, hey

Ohhhh.....
>>
>>136239199
Madoka made me want to drop the show fucking hate charaters like her
>stop fighting waaaah
at least she got better at the end
>>
>>136276246
>>
File: madoka magic.jpg (610KB, 1399x1982px) Image search: [Google]
madoka magic.jpg
610KB, 1399x1982px
>>136276259
Don't you try to pretend
It's my feeling we'll win in the end
I won't harm you or touch your defenses
Vanity and security
>>
>>136239199
>I wish people didn't dicksuck this 6/10 show
>>
File: madoka_x_homura_couch.jpg (455KB, 1500x1397px) Image search: [Google]
madoka_x_homura_couch.jpg
455KB, 1500x1397px
>>136276251
>>
File: 20013952_p3.jpg (143KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
20013952_p3.jpg
143KB, 600x840px
>>136276245
It was for justice, kevin-kun. The same reason I've come to California to defend you!
>>
File: cslqd5.jpg (129KB, 600x643px) Image search: [Google]
cslqd5.jpg
129KB, 600x643px
>>
File: sayaka_troll_fuel.png (28KB, 206x296px) Image search: [Google]
sayaka_troll_fuel.png
28KB, 206x296px
>>136276321
>not liking an anime first franchise before it even aired

you don't know the half of it.
>>
File: 47cb71e09c16c4950d8826649a8ecfeb.jpg (835KB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
47cb71e09c16c4950d8826649a8ecfeb.jpg
835KB, 2893x4092px
>>136276252
I guess I don't know who that is. Maybe they were before my time? I'll be leaving for now though. My roommate wants me to watch the democrat debates with her.

Stay warm, everyone.
>>
File: 1434779350762.jpg (85KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
1434779350762.jpg
85KB, 600x840px
>>
File: 1417523216522.jpg (66KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1417523216522.jpg
66KB, 600x400px
Stop posting lewd about megucas and off topic circlejerking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All you perverted girls need is some sweets and/or good D
>>
File: 19894464_p11.jpg (620KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
19894464_p11.jpg
620KB, 800x600px
>>136276316
Don't you forget about me
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Going to take you apart
I'll put us back together at heart, baby
>>
File: 1429856558329.png (75KB, 236x240px) Image search: [Google]
1429856558329.png
75KB, 236x240px
>>
>>136276435
Don't Don't Don't Don't
As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
>>
>>136276517
As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
When you walk away

Or will you walk away?
Will you walk on by?
Come on - call my name
Will you call my name?

I say:
La la la...
>>
>>136276344
Who is going to beat me up?
>>
>>136276635
Never forget that you're a shitposter and have serious attention whoring issues and autism.
>>
>>136276638
I can.
>>
>>136276635
Phew. I only have madosaya and madokyou.
Non degeneracy confirmed.
>>
>>136276675
It doesn't matter who I am. What matters is what I say.
>>
>>136276638
No one thanks to our lovelove <3 <3.
>>
>>136276721
PANIC!

>>136276791
That's good to hear!
>>
>>136276753
Madoka and Sayaka is still degeneracy despite being the only two with actual kind of love for each other. Sisterly. Madoka mightkiss Sayaka platonically to spite Homura.
>>
>>136276753
>Phew. I only have madosaya and madokyou.
those are shit-tier pairings. you should consider suicide
>>
>>136276675
>>136276753
>>136276826

Yeah, thread's dead, you can stop replying to yourself now.

Go listen to some Simple Minds.
>>
>>136276873
All yuri is fake and shit tier.
>>
>>136276821
I won't. A simple handshake wohld do.
>>
>>136276826
I agree. It's image limit and I wish I could post that exact fanart of Madoka kissing Sayaka platonically to spite Homura.

It will trigger those Madohomu loving degenerates in this thread though.
>>
>>136276902
you're fucking wrong. Madoka x Homura and Sayaka x Kyouko is god-tier
>>
>>136277072
Shut up !Akemi. You love to attack everyone fornothing.
>>
>>136277072
Shit tier.

Sayaka-chan x Kevin-kun is TOP TIER.
>>
>>136277112
Waifuism is irrelevant.
>>
>>136277152
fuck off
>>
>>136277072
>Madoka x Homura is god-tier

Carlos.jpg
>>
>>136277185
no u
>>
>>136277234
wew lad
>>
>>136277152
That's ur mum, m8.
>>
>"I wish anime had never existed!"
>>
>>136277269
Real mature, never take you serious anyway, night.
>>
>>136244096
What exactly's going on in this picture?

Is the girl on the left stabbing herself and the girl with the wings; who doesn't give a fuck she's been impaled?
>>
>>136277322
Wow. That's horrible, Anon-chan. Maybe you shouldn't shitpost.
>>
>>136277323
It's just a cheeky banter
>>
>>136277365
Maybe you shouldn't be someone you're not, Kev.
>>
>>136277468
Who am I?
>>
I really hate those damn Jews.
>>
>>136277481
Who knows, definitely not this obnoxious trip though.
>>
>>136277518
I don't know, Anon-chan. I don't think I'm very stoic. Maybe 4chan is just a place that makes me go shitpost genkai.
>>
>>136277607
Not surprised, it happens to a lot of people who browse here daily.
>>
>>136277724
Can you honestly blame me then? 4chan is just like alcohol. It's a terrible thing, but how can you quit it when it's been your friend for so long?
>>
>>136277285
Anime was a mistake.
>>
>>136277774
Yeah I think I understand where you're coming from but why not post civilly?

Why be noticeable and say false claims to spite others?
You yourself know that what you say isn't completely what you think and that it's just an act.
>>
>>136278006
Because it gets a rise out of other people. Isn't that the whole point of this game known as 4chan?
>>
I wish to kill everyone in this thread
>>
Madoka generals make meguca cry. Stop hurting the ones you love.
>>
>>136278241
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPhg-Kj3emI
>>
>>136278139
The point of 4chan is to be an anonymous communtiy that ingage high quality discussion and post images, hence the rules.
>>
>>136278372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE
>>
>>136278461
You can use your tripcode but you should be more civil with your posts is all I'm saying.
Maybe drop the act.
>>
>>136278614
You might be right.
>>
>>136278664
It'd be best for you, Kev.
Consider it.
>>
>>136278824
Who are you?
>>
>>136239199
Checked
>>
>>136278856
Does it matter?
I'm an anon here to help.

I had a nickname once though.
>>
>>136278982
What was it?
>>
>>136279031
It was a namefag thing I started out with.

(fluff)anonymous, then I went back to being anon but still posted here with you guys and noticed a lot of issues in quality.
>>
>>136279129
It got worse because troid hater has gotten so damn butthurt.
Thread posts: 530
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.