[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Claymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Clare.full.53621.jpg (243KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Clare.full.53621.jpg
243KB, 1024x768px
Is the anime alright on its own?
>>
Until the ending, sadly the manga goes to complete shit as well.
>>
>>136055336
confirmed
>>
>>136055291
until the final two episodes it's good. Don't bother reading the manga afterwards though, the story turns to shit right after the anime.
>>
>>136055336
You're just mad Claire got together with Raki.
>>
>>136056047
No it was just really bad, I actually liked Raki but he wasn't even a relevant character for most of the manga
>>
>>136056129
And you can say that for everyone not named Teresa. Still an enjoyable manga.
>>
>>136055336
What? The anime ending is shit compared to the manga one.
>>
>>136056047
>Claire got together with Raki
Only because she's the protagonist. Should Raki be the protagonist, he would have been able to save Priscilla on his own, ended this stupid revenge quest and chosen her instead.
>>
>>136055291
it's pretty much monster of the week garbage
>>
>>136055753
Really? The anime left off on such a cliff-hanger. I watched it when it aired all those years ago and was just thinking about reading the manga this week. That's disappointing.
>>
>>136055291
Manga went to retarded levels of asspull. So it doesn't really matter what the anime does.
>>
>>136056327
The manga has a timeskip right after that cliffhanger, from then on the story has absolutely no direction, jumping back and forth between plot lines while dropping others in between and then completely gives up at the end when the mangaka finally realized his story was an irredeemable mess, so might as well end it.
>>
>>136056475
Guess I'll read it on my lunch breaks this week just to confirm how bad it gets. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>136056419
How is it an asspull when they have been hyping up Teresa as the strongest? I'm guessing you're just mad your favorite series lost to it in a versus match.
>>
File: 1868118-tira_scv.jpg (463KB, 1799x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1868118-tira_scv.jpg
463KB, 1799x2400px
Roxanne is best girl.

Pic related
>>
>>136056219
It's okay but a large chunk of the stuff that happens before it is garbage
>>
>>136055291
It's superb.
>>
>>136056327
its not as bad as they are making it sound it only turns into true bullshit right before it ends some of the post timeskip chapters are decent

its not like gantz where your just lost wondering why why am i still reading this shit

its eh thats neat, oh im sure that will be explained later, this looks promising, wait what, ah fuck you then, might as well finish the ride wait whaaaat, ah come on, well that ended
>>
/a/ really overstates the manga's downfall. Post-timeskip is worse, but the artwork improves and it has a nice ending.
>>
>>136056785
>tfw no more Soul Calibur
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.