[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akame ga Kill! 66

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11

File: Untitled.jpg (158KB, 681x608px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
158KB, 681x608px
Cutest sisters in anime/manga.
>>
>>136021924
>this still ongoing
Seriously? Have they taken down the empire yet?
>>
One of them will die.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (515KB, 1457x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
515KB, 1457x1057px
>>136022028
No they won't. Why would they?

>>136021975
No, fight is near closure. Akame just fought her sister Kurome but best boy Wave saved her.
>>
>>136021975
They won't. The empire will triumph in the end, destroy the rebels and everyone will live happily ever after.
>>
Mine die yet?
>>
How funny would it be if Wave got NTR'd?
Like he helps his bitch get off drugs and then she meets someone else?
That happened to my uncle once.
Was hilarious.
He helped her through withdrawal.
She stabbed him with a fork.
I think they disagreed over finances in the end.
True story.
>>
>>136022098
Will get rape by a big fat clown next chapter.
>>
>>136022288
Soon, anon, soon.
>>
>>136022307
There's still her sister in case something goes wrong though.
>>
>>136022307
Your uncle also saved her from killing/being killed by her elder sister?
>>
>>136022475
Yea. It was thanksgiving 06 and her sister was coming at her with a broken bottle because she stole from her savings account to score some pills.
>>
I WANT TO CUM INSIDE KUROME
>>
File: 154825.jpg (145KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
154825.jpg
145KB, 422x600px
>>136024389
First smile we could protect in this manga.
>>
>>136024429
Good. She's literally the only death flag character who I genuinely didn't want to die.
>>
>>136021924
I want to make Akame go doki doki for me.
>>
>>136024389
Please don't do that, Kurome is to be loved and petted.
>>
>>136024621
I'll coat my dick in drugs and candy, then she won't be able to resist.
>>
>>136024429
I wouldn't count my chickens yet anon. The ride isn't over.
>>
>>136022098
Dam Wave, you the man.
>>
>>136024429
>/a/
>protecting anything

Daiz will get Kurome killed
>>
So the horrific necrophiliac mass-murdering monster gets a happy ending then?

No comeuppance at all?

Huh.

Alright then.

I'm sure there's some sociopaths happy about this.
>>
>>136025881
But she's cute.
>>
>>136025934
This.
>>
File: image.jpg (267KB, 738x1618px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 738x1618px
How can anyone resist?
>>
>>136025881
Kurome is basically a child soldier who was brainwashed since birth by the evil empire. She herself bears no sin. Her true character is an innocent loli. She is the victim her, what she deserves are love, care and help, not punishment.
>>
>>136025855
/a/ are heroes. Trust them.

>>136025881
She did nothing wrong.
>>
>>136024429
source on that pic?
>>
>>136028451
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=150260

It will be a limited edition card (or whatever they call these) by the artist to volume 13. Fuck melonbooks for not shipping manga and stuff outside of Japan.
>>
>>136024429
Urgently need this pic in HQ without the shit sample.
>>
>>136026559
She literally murdered for shit and giggles and played with the bodies
>>
>>136028726
In the early chapters, yes.
>>
>>136028820
That was like, 3 months ago?
She doesn't get killed because MCs don't want trouble with Wave but she deserves punishment
>>
>>136028890
Her past as a whole was one hell of a big punishment.
>>
>>136028726
You means the time she boasted about how evil she was when fighting the whole NR? It's obviously psychological warfare she used to mess with her enemies' mind, you can't treat those lines as actual facts. In recent chapters, don't you see how sincere she treated her former comrades who turned corpse?
>>
>>136028890
What's with this "punishment" meme? Each and every character in AgK verse is murderer, unless you want this series ends with no one alive?
>>
>>136028931
Debattable, but since she has an excuse with the "I had the right to do it because I'm in the army" it works. The shitty past isn't a free get out of jail ticket though, someone like Rosine from Berserk totally deserved to die.

>>136028975
Didn't she murder a whole bunch of no-names and sit on their corpses early on?
>>
>>136029030
>Didn't she murder a whole bunch of no-names and sit on their corpses early on?
Do you know who they were? They could be innocents, but could also be bloodthirsty bandit who weren't above killing children. It's uncertain so can't be use as a proof to support any debate.
>>
>>136029492
Most likely innocents since the empire is a caricature of evil super bad guys
But this can more or less be excused because of her past and the fact she was a teen+the empire ordered her
>>
>>136028726
Cause the empire completely destroyed her mind.
That wasn't Kurome but a mind raped and drug addict slave.
Literally not responsible for her actions.
They experimented on her to turn Kurome into an obedient assassing and turned her into a drug addict so she always comes back for more. Said drugs are also mental torture to keep her from reverting back into her actual self.
Did you never read Zero?
If Kurome or any of her former team members made the tiniest mistake they put her in a fucking dark isolation cell and take away all their drugs to make them go mental after having made them into extreme addicts.
Kurome did nothing wrong.
>>
>>136029030
Rosine had no based husbando to save her though.
>>
I find it sad that Kurome has to die. Fitting, but sad. She's honestly just a brainwashed child that knows how to fight.
>>
>>136029617
The whole "using drug to make them slaves to the empire" isn't mentionned in the manga, I thought it was just to make them more efficient killers. Maybe I've missed it or it's just in Zero.

>>136029633
She had a dumb kid and elf for that though, good thing she died from her wounds, fuck Rosine
>>
>>136029666
In this chapter Takahiro clearly disagrees with you.
>>
>>136029734
>Maybe I've missed it
Yes, you missed it. It was stated several times in the manga how those drugs worked, their effect and the reason the empire made Kurome and her comrades addicted to them.
>She had a dumb kid and elf for that though
No, unless those two can fight toe to toe with Guts like how Wave fight off Tatsumi, they clearly couldn't save her.
>>
>>136029734
>The whole "using drug to make them slaves to the empire" isn't mentionned in the manga
Then read it again. Chapter 65 clearly says the drugs are brainwashing shits as well.
>>
>>136026311
I can't.
>>
>>136025881
>No comeuppance at all?
The loss of her main weapon and her drugs mean she probably won't be able to fight again or stuff least for a very long time. She's basically defenseless on her own now.
>>
>>136031505
Base Wave who is the only duel-wield teigu user in history is protecting her now.
>>
>>136032735
>Base Wave who is the only duel-wield teigu user in history is fuging her now.
FTFY
They are like rabbits now.
>>
>>136032735
>uses 2 teigus
>still loses to MC who is only going to get stronger
wave is filler tier trash
>>
>>136033199
Lose? He at least fought on pair with him, even Tatsumi himself had to admit that, he was even surprised by Wave's power.
>>
>>136033199
>filler tier trash
>MC sold his body to a monster for a power up.

He lost to tyrant. Tatsumi himself is weaker.
>>
>>136022028
>>136022098
They both die in the first three panels of the next chapter
>>
File: 1438906037855.png (285KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438906037855.png
285KB, 720x720px
>>136033297
>tatsumi was without a scratch
>wave looked like death and was knocked out of grand chariot

>>136033357
>both are using teigu
>one is using two teigu
>the one only using one teigu is weak because he is using a teigu at all

are you two fucking retarded?
>>
>>136033511
>wave looked like death and was knocked out of grand chariot
He's already injured before the dual-wielding. After that since the problem was solve, he discarded his armor on his own. Seriously, did you just skimmed it?
>>
>>136033511
>the one only using one teigu is weak because he is using a teigu at all

See this is were you're mistaken. Tatsumi is being used by his teigu now, and is destroying him. Waver can use two and be himself. The only reason Tatsumi can fight him is because he's allowing him to be eaten by a superpowerful beast.

On another topic. Do you think Ecstase will play a part in the endgame? Shit's pretty OP can potentially kill both Esdeath AND Tyrant we just need someone who can hold it and gets a good shot.
>>
>>136033653
he lost his armor after grand fall. he didnt discard shit. he even had to put it back on, go reread it

>>136033703
your argument is that tatsumi is weak without incursio. thats not even an argument, wave is not only using grand chariot but he is abusing TWO teigu. he lost a fair fight. it doesnt matter if MC is using fire to fight and its just burning himself.
>>
>>136033703
>On another topic. Do you think Ecstase will play a part in the endgame? Shit's pretty OP can potentially kill both Esdeath AND Tyrant we just need someone who can hold it and gets a good shot.
We still don't know if Megazord will be a thing in the manga. Even if it will, both Esdeath and Tatsumi are way stronger than they was in the anime, for Tatsumi can become a full Tyrant and Esdeath still has trump cards yet to be show.
>>
>>136033965
>it doesnt matter if MC is using fire to fight and its just burning himself.
It matters and its an argument on equal conditions we saw Wave wrecking Tatsumi's shit and the later had to run into hiding. Now Tatsumi holds a power beyond Teigu due to his deal with the devil and is destroying him, Waver fights him evenly for a while when for all intentions and purpouses he should be curbstomped silly. Tatsumi fighting at his limit is still weaker than Wave but he's now going beyond his natural limutfor power.

Is like losing in sports to a drug abusing guy after a great match. The loser guy deserves all recognition in the world for putting up a fight against a pumped up guy who likely won't be that strong without his drugs.
>>
>>136034371
thats not how it works
tatsumi ran from wave because grand chariot used to be stronger than incursio, now its the other way around because incursio has the power to evolve

tatsumi is using incursio's power to fight
wave is using grand chariot's power to fight (and later also the wing thing)
it doesnt matter if incursio is turning tatsumi into a beast, both of them are fighting with the power of their teigu.

the strength of tatsumi/wave is irrelevant.
>>
>>136034685
>the strength of tatsumi/wave is irrelevant.
Seems like you're trying to discuss another thing altogether. If that's really your focus then "filler tier trash" don't really apply because your not judging the fighters, just their gloves.
>>
>>136034685
The thing is, only a few more use and Tatsumi will be overtake by Tyrant, then Wave, who has no problem using two teigu at one will have to be the one who finish him off.
>>
>>136022307
>Like he helps his bitch get off drugs and then she meets someone else?
>That happened to my uncle once.

>Dumb bitches makes bad decisions
>Then makes more bad decisions

Some people cannot be helped, like moths to the flame. Or that penguin that walks towards the mountains, and he'll die on the journey but won't turn back......
>>
>>136034963
Doubtful. Wave had a hard time against Tyrantsumi. Full power Tyrant will be too much even for him. More likely will be a combined effort.
>>
>>136034848
he is filler tier because he hasnt done anything other than saving Kurome and he just jobbed against tatsumi. hes weaker than MC because we needed a jobber and he hasnt done much because the writing is shit.

>>136034963
tatsumi just beat wave with two teigu and thats probably wave's absolute limit. tatsumi is only going to get stronger and will probably be hax tier by the time he loses to tyrant
>>
>>136035099
Maybe, but to be fair, Wave just dual-wielded for the first time, he still has room to become stronger.
>>
>>136035173
>wave's absolute limit
By this logic, Tatsumi's probably strongest when he first received the teigu from aniki, huh?
>>
>>136035250
no, fucking idiot, wave wont be able to use 3 teigu is what im saying and his 2 are not getting any stronger. tatsumi got more powerful because of incursio having the power to evolve.
>>
>>136035173
>tatsumi just beat wave with two teigu and thats probably wave's absolute limit. tatsumi is only going to get stronger and will probably be hax tier by the time he loses to tyrant
That's the Tyrant's stregtht, not Tatsumi's. Wave is still using weapons. Tataumi is dying being posessed by one due to his lack of strenght. Tyrant becoming stronger is actually a testament of Tatsumi's weakness. He knows that and that's why he compliments Wave as the stronger of the two.
>>
File: 1452581648271.png (3MB, 832x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452581648271.png
3MB, 832x1600px
>>
I haven't read an AkG chapter in almost two years and I'm wondering why Tatsumi is all edgy and supporting a fight to the death in this chapter
>>
File: 1435572750286.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1435572750286.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
It just hit me, since Wave is taking Kurome to the hot spring, does that mean they're going to bathe together a lot?

Lewd.
>>
>>136024429
>She's now from red/black to blue/white

Smile status: protected
>>
>>136035430
youre beyond saving.

tatsumi is fighting using the strength of incursio/tyrant
wave is fighting using the strength of grand chariot

incursio got more powerful, thats it.

it doesnt matter who has the stronger will power/physical strength without a teigu, both people are fighting using what they have.

stop moving the goalpost you fuckwit, theyre both "still using weapons". it doesnt matter if one of their weapons is evolving to be more powerful than the other.

wave jobbed and is done.
>>
>>136035550
Because lots of bad bad shit happened to him and he thusly thought that there was no other outcome out of this situation other than the two fighting.
The fact that Wave managed to stop them is actually pretty impressive.

Also Tatsumi's turning into a fucking dragon.
>>
>>136035550
Because in a sense he lost faith in himself and his ideals and truly thinks a fight to the death is the only answer. Wave pulled a freaking miracle and probably saved Tatsumi's soul by reigniting some of his faith in good again.
>>
>>136035621
Your argument is like you throwing a grenade to a UFC champ and claim you're stronger.
>>
>>136035338
Fucker, since you're too stupid, what I mean is one can't possibly immediately get used to a new teigu and thus unleash its full power in the first try. Wave just used Ran's wing teigu for first time, he will get stronger once he learns to master it.

Beside, since he already broke the rule about 1 man 1 teigu, who are you to decide he can't use 1 more? Stop being ridiculous.
>>
>>136035621
It was explicitly state in the manga Tatsumi got possessed because he's weak, the first one who got possessed, meaning he's weaker than all previous owners.

If you want to insist they both use "weapons", just change the user and see what will happen. Someone stronger than Tatsumi won't be possess thus can't use Tyrant's full strength and will loose to the one who use Grand Chariot, it's improved verson.
>>
>>136035550
He lost his hope in the future the moment Pinchy became a real pumpkin.
>>
>>136035909
This. Tyrant don't aquired the power to evolve it was always there. The reason its evolving is BECAUSE Tatsumi is weak.
>>
>>136035734
that example doesnt even work. now if one person had two grenades and the other person had a nuke, then itd work.

youre ignoring that both people have a similar power and are fighting purely on that. their human strength is irrelevant.

>>136035762
how are rans wings going to help him beat tatsumi? shooting feathers at him is going to do jack shit and it doesnt do anything else other than allow him to fly. grand fall was his best choice.

>>136035909
im not arguing that tatsumi is turning into a beast, very clearly that is happening, im arguing that all his power is from incursio. even if incursio is turning tatsumi himself into a beast, its still the power of his teigu that is causing it
>>
>>136036114
>similar power
That changed the moment Tatsumi opened the door to Tyrant. You're comparing people wielding weapons to a guy who's allowing a monster use his body as a living weapon. And you already got good points from other anons as for why their personal strenght (both physical and mental) actually matters.
>>
>>136036114
>how are rans wings going to help him beat tatsumi? shooting feathers at him is going to do jack shit and it doesnt do anything else other than allow him to fly. grand fall was his best choice.
A gun's only allowed you to shoot bullets, right? If it's that easy then there's no need to train for years to be a professional shooter, but guess what? They do it IRL. Having a weapon and effectively using it is two different thing. Wave can try to shoot into his eyes or something, hell, since this is a manga, he may even combine 2 teigu to create even more powerful trump cards, like flying in march speed, making his kick strong enough to break Incursio, dragging Tatsumi to the sky and slam him real hard to the ground, or even creating a new move out of nowhere Esdeath-style.
>>
>>136036114
>im not arguing that tatsumi is turning into a beast, very clearly that is happening, im arguing that all his power is from incursio. even if incursio is turning tatsumi himself into a beast, its still the power of his teigu that is causing it
Then it means the one who's stronger than Wave is the Tatsumi-Tyrant hybrid, not Tatsumi himself.
>>136036220
This. Wave use teigus as weapons to fight, Tatsumi become the weapon to be used by the teigu.
>>
>>136036220
tyrant is just incursio. its all incursios power. there is no difference.

incursio > grand chariot

whether you like tatsumi or wave more is irrelevant, wave got a shitty power and tatsumi has hax tier MC power.

>>136036435
are you the same guy who said the ufc thing? you need to work on your metaphors. this is a fantasy manga with magic and shit, wave would probably be 100% accurate. also dont forget about pic related

>>136036527
doesnt matter, its all from incursios power.
>>
>>136036610
>are you the same guy who said the ufc thing? you need to work on your metaphors. this is a fantasy manga with magic and shit, wave would probably be 100% accurate. also dont forget about pic related
Not that anon, but the guy who said >>136035250, meaning if "wave would probably be 100% accurate", Tatsumi should be always as strong as the first time he use Incursio, which's false.
And your pic will never being reality, since the manga is different to the anime, Tatsumi won't become golden digimon, the way he's transforming, he's getting more and more like a dragon. In his final transformation, he will become the Tyrant itself, a full blow dragon.
>>
>>136036795
giant robot is 100% happening, prepare for the inevitable. this time its going to be giant robot vs giant tyrant, we all know you thought that was gonna happen when he transformed for the last time in the anime
https://youtu.be/aLGhfQ7DSjg
>>
>>136037012
Megazord? Maybe, but golden Incursio likely won't.
>>
>>136036795
there is efficiency and there is power. you train to be more precise with a gun, it doesnt make the gun more powerful. tatsumi didnt get more powerful until incursio evolved, he just got better at using it.
for example, inexperienced tatsumi using evolved incursio would beat experienced tatsumi using not evolved incursio.
i mean wave would be accurate with no experience because the feathers work off magic. and even if they land on anyone, they would do as much damage as ran did when he used them.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (296KB, 615x459px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
296KB, 615x459px
>>136021924
why did they have to kill Bulat? he is my favorite character
>>
>>136037476
Because they needed Incursio to the exploit the cries for power from the weaker Tatsumi.
>>
File: 1378978923432.jpg (12KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
1378978923432.jpg
12KB, 210x200px
>>136021924
>that shit is still going on
>there are people on /a/ who read fucking akame ga kill
What the fuck, that manga is pure fucking garbage.
What kind of shit taste fuckwit does one have to be to read that irredeemable shit?
Seriously, how didn't it get axed?
>>
>>136037982
It's not THAT bad.

It could be worse right? I mean, it's no
Twin Star Exorcists
>>
>>136033420
Kurome gets raped by every old fat faceless dude in the Kingdom while Wave has to watch
>>
>>136035491
Zero spoiler, you mean. That's obviously not the main series.
>>
>>136038257
>bumping this shit thread from page 10 with your retarded faggotry
Maximum cancer
Most people outside of high school can recognize AGK as the shit it is. Please explain how anyone over the age of 13 with a brain could think it does anything right and the writer isn't terrible? Is /a/ being flooded?
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.