[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mahoromatic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

Well, /a/?

Also SHAFT needs to do more comfy shows like this and Hidamari.
>>
>>136014513
Cutest girl to get Ganiax ended.

Also Echii is bad for you!
>>
Wasn't that a joint project by Gainax and Shaft?
Anyway, somewhat enjoyed the first season. Avoided the second season.
>>
>>136014513
same
>>
>>136014638
Mostly GAINAX, SHAFT were the helpers in the relationship if anything. This show was made before SHAFT really became anything more than a sub-contracting studio and before the establishment of Team Shinbo and the new SHAFT aesthetic in 2004.
>>
File: mahoro-ecchi.jpg (54KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
mahoro-ecchi.jpg
54KB, 704x396px
One of /a/'s (and Futaba's) earliest meme characters. Ah, the memories.

But seriously:
>Mahoromatic
>comfy
No, just no.
>>
Not sure about the manga, but the anime end was pretty dark.

The countdown at the end of each episode too.
>>
>>136014947
It's pretty comfy until you finish it from what I hear watched the first season about 7 years ago now but never watched the second due to /a/ warnings.
>>
File: mahoromatic_girls_flying2.jpg (275KB, 1600x997px) Image search: [Google]
mahoromatic_girls_flying2.jpg
275KB, 1600x997px
>>136015140
It's an emotional roller-coaster.
It's basically the story of someone with an ersatz terminal illness trying to make the best of her remaining time while atoning for her past failure and thwarting the evil plans of ayyylmaos and government conspiracies.
Oh, and tits.
>>
>>136014947
Don't stick it in her pooper. Ahhh... the /a/ of over a decade ago...
>>
>>136014513
This was my first ever harem type show. I fucking love this show to death. It was me experiencing the tropes used for the first time. It was amazing, I'd love to marathon this again. The characters were fucking awesome.
>>
File: tits.jpg (735KB, 1280x3600px) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
735KB, 1280x3600px
>>136015504
>Oh, and tits.
>>
>>136014513
I really did like this show back when I watched it, but that ending was retarded, like even for me a decade+ ago in full weeb mode loving just about every anime I watched at the time I could recognize how dumb the last few episodes and especially the ending were.
>>
>>136016217
That's Gainax for you.
>>
Is Mahoro and Suguru's first meeting with Minawa as depicted in the anime also from the manga, or was it an invention of the anime?
>>
᠎ ‌‍⁠ガ᠎ ‌‍⁠イ᠎ ‌‍⁠ナ᠎ ‌‍⁠ッ᠎ ‌‍⁠ク᠎ ‌‍⁠ス᠎ ‌‍⁠な᠎ ‌‍⁠の᠎ ‌‍⁠は᠎ ‌‍⁠い᠎ ‌‍⁠け᠎ ‌‍⁠な᠎ ‌‍⁠い᠎ ‌‍⁠と᠎ ‌‍⁠思᠎ ‌‍⁠い᠎ ‌‍⁠ま᠎ ‌‍⁠す᠎ ‌‍⁠!᠎ ‌‍⁠
>>
>>136015577
Did we used to have this meme? Ahhh the old /a/.
>>
>>136016380
That wasn't really GAINAX's fault for once. Even the manga is pretty pants-on-head retarded.
>>
File: 1448086547214.jpg (11KB, 183x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448086547214.jpg
11KB, 183x300px
Girls that are trying hard to deny it are usually the most perverted ones.
>>
I miss Gainax Endings. I recognize that a lot of them were due to imploding budgets, but anime over the past 10 years has unilaterally shifted toward Western-style escapist, happy end bullshit. Even "bittersweet" endings where the characters die don't really feel that bad or with any sense of loss, like Akame ga Kill.

Mono no aware needs to make a comeback in mainstream anime. I felt like I was going to die at the end of Muv-Luv Alternative, the "feels" meme for that kind of pathos is a almost disrespectful toward how powerful that catharsis can be.
>>
File: 9bf8e770c0591777064d502f0a93ce08.png (902KB, 1000x877px) Image search: [Google]
9bf8e770c0591777064d502f0a93ce08.png
902KB, 1000x877px
>>136017516
>>
>>136017516
Shush. You are not even real. But your controller is hot.
>>
I remember sneeking up at night and watching this while my parents were asleep. Damn good times as a kid, fucking miss them now.

I wanted the MC to be with the Blue Haired Tomboy girl really badly. She was my first anime girl crush.
>>
>>136017605
>Mono no aware needs to make a comeback in mainstream anime.

Anytime a mono-no-aware ending actually happens, few anons recognize what actually happens, and buttmad ensues.

For instance, Aldnoah Zero had such an ending, with Assyleum-hime's final dialogue (that it was just a "pleasant memory" for her). Buttmad anons everywhere, I met maybe 1-2 who realized what just happened at the end.
>>
>>136015577

Is it bad that I instantly associate this with the old "but there posting muddy dicks!!!!!!" meme?
>>
Why didn't he just fuck both the teacher and robot?
>>
>>136014513
3lion is pretty comfy.
>>
I thought the beginning and ending were the only remarkable parts of the show.
>>
>>136019784

I'd watch a prequel about Mahoro fighting beings in outer space but that's what the series really needed more of.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.