[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/loc al/public-safety/the-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/the-new-way-police-are-surveilling-you-calculating-your-threat-score/2016/01/10/e42bccac-8e15-11e5-baf4-bdf37355da0c_story.html

>The program scoured billions of data points, including arrest reports, property records, commercial databases, deep Web searches and the man’s social- media postings. It calculated his threat level as the highest of three color-coded scores: a bright red warning.

IT'S HAPPENING
>>
File: 1451906280254.png (398KB, 397x592px) Image search: [Google]
1451906280254.png
398KB, 397x592px
>>135980800
>commiefornia is no longer a meme

Where should I go, /a/?
>>
File: 1369081096663.jpg (57KB, 457x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1369081096663.jpg
57KB, 457x1000px
Cyberpunk era is getting closer and closer
We can expect soon:
>Social unrest because of non integrated immigration
>Police state in full force to control the populations
>walled areas for the economic elite
>suburban ghettos for the rest

The future is NOW
>>
>>135980800
>deep Web searches
Well I'll see you nerds when I get out of prison.
>>
I like living in slavlands. I can actually be insensitive on social media, call people out for being retarded face to face and not get arrested.
Sucks to be an american
>>
>>135981838
Just go to Gensokyo so you don't have to worry, plus some Anons might meet up with you.
>>
>>135981029
Mate no one has considered California to be part of this country for a long time now.
>>
>On 57 monitors that cover the walls of the center, operators zoomed and panned an array of roughly 200 police cameras perched across the city. They could dial up 800 more feeds from the city’s schools and traffic cameras, and they soon hope to add 400 more streams from cameras worn on officers’ bodies and from thousands from local businesses that have surveillance systems.

>Councilman Clinton J. Olivier, a libertarian-leaning Republican, said Beware was like something out of a dystopian science fiction novel and asked Dyer a simple question: “Could you run my threat level now?”

What's your thread level, /a/?
>>
I guess the year of the linux desktop is here.
>>
>>135982059
Yes, but it is mostly for stupid bullshit like "muh illegals" and "muh high taxes" which many other states have. I'm actually getting mildly worried now.
>>
>>135982506
No, it's always because California is the most anti-freedom state and has been for a very, very long time.
>>
>>135982303
relatively recent games have been appearing for linux so that could "happen", but at the same time, it's probably going to be easier for those wanting to have a peek rather than maintain what you can expect now
>>
>>135982710
It's sad revolutionaries are loyal to their Ideology, and not to their people the ideology is supposed to help. The actual people become an obstacle, and so they eventually go full authoritarian. The Utopia becomes a Dystopia.

>"I love Mankind, but I hate people"
>>
Why aren't you using Tor/i2p/Freenet/whatever yet?
>>
>>135982871
Because of slow speeds.
>>
>>135982871
what exactly are elevens using anyway?
>>
>>135983057

Perfect Dark, Share, Winny.
>>
>>135983179
entirely different things anon
>>
>>135983207

Oh, I thought you meant filesharing. I have seen some japanese stuff on Freenet but that's pretty much it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.