[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Characters Who Really Fucked Up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: kuroneko-sad.jpg (206KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
kuroneko-sad.jpg
206KB, 1919x1079px
You know, if you're retarded ass, convoluted plan didn't involve dumping Kyou and leaving him heart broken, you wouldn't have ruined your relationship with him and you might have ended together you stupid goth cat. ;_;
>>
>>135949349
>>
>>135949349
Neko was supposed to be the winner, but the publishers forced the author to write an incest end.
>>
File: 1318755668337.jpg (492KB, 800x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1318755668337.jpg
492KB, 800x1248px
>>
>>135949766
Wait, I thought the author always wanted incest and that anime producer's didn't want it.
>>
>>
>>135950000
That's delusion from kusonekofags; Kirino was supposed to win since the very beginning. Also,

WITNESSED
>>
>>135949766

What? No, the author wanted to go full incest mode, but the producers didn't like that idea.
>>
>>135949349
That arc broke my heart. She's too good for him anyways.
>>
>>135951951
>That arc broke my heart. She's too good for him anyways.
Being mentally ill doesn't equate to being better Anon.
>>
File: never liked her.jpg (117KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
never liked her.jpg
117KB, 1191x670px
>>135949349
no explanation needed
>>
>>135952052
She is mentally ill, but she's still too good for him.
>>
>>135952052

She wasn't mentally ill, it was just it was just her way to defend herself from the real world.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.