[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like this pile of shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: psg.jpg (82KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
psg.jpg
82KB, 1024x576px
So I decided to watch Panty & Stocking, what a fucking waste of time. Why do people like this shit? The animation is alright, unique to say the least, though the humour seems to just be "DUDE SEX LMAO", random swearing and gross-out humor like the shit monster and the nose-picking episode. I can't believe this was made by Gainax, it is fucking terrible. So tell me why do you like PSG?
>>
>>135933466
Shit taste.
>>
had a good ost
>>
I like it because of the constant swearing, and the scatological humor which contrasts to the childish animation. But also because it has tight editing like all the good Gainax stuff and unlike all the other anime from everyone else ever.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>135933466
>>
>>135933466
No, OP, you're spot on my good man! As a matter of fact I share your belief that PSG is merely fodder for the many sheeple amongst us with no taste or class. Such putrid low-brow humor and awful animation (or was it art? I always mix them up xD) is not befitting of a gentleman such as yourself, OP. I do think you would much prefer to watch Sword Art Online which features much higher quality animation, a solid plot, believable and lovable characters, and a strong-willed main character who exemplifies all of the qualities those of us in the higher class value. I must highly recommend you also take the opportunity to sip your finest mountain dew in one of your father's wine glasses, as well. Oho!
>>
>>135933466
>DUDE SEX LMAO
Prude detected
>>
Did you watch with the glorious English dub? If not, you fucked up.
>>
>>135941534
>inb4 weebs crawl out of the woodwork to bash on the dub
>>
>>135933466
Stocking is really cute. Why are mashochists always the best waifus?
>>
File: Hangover.jpg (40KB, 386x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hangover.jpg
40KB, 386x300px
>>135941461
Nah, sex humor can be fine, Archer does it in a good way
This is just shite
>>
>>135933466
It's cause you can't have fun faggot.
>>
File: demon.jpg (115KB, 1042x536px) Image search: [Google]
demon.jpg
115KB, 1042x536px
>>135933466
Best ending ever.
>>
File: 44085310_p0.jpg (1MB, 1003x1416px) Image search: [Google]
44085310_p0.jpg
1MB, 1003x1416px
>>135941781
sub and dub are both good though
>>
>>135941534
>>135941781
It's shit. A good script alone can't save bad voices and bad acting.
>>
Kneesocks > Panty = Scanty > Stocking
>>
>>135942352
Got that backwards, cockstradamus.
>>
>>135942352
Kneesocks = Stocking > Scanty > Panty
>>
Imaishi's at he's best when he's doing high-octang action+ juvenile humour, not the other way around.

All the lowbrow jokes in Dead Leaves set the tone for the movie, keep it from getting too serious and can actually be pretty amusing when used sparingly. Panty and Stocking gets really old fast but the last episode was pretty fun if you're into what Imashi dose.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaa.gif (209KB, 279x279px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaa.gif
209KB, 279x279px
>>135942430
but panty is the best and the demon sisters are irrelevant
>>
>>135943431
>tfw nose kept itching through that whole episode
>>
File: 1292466784459.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1292466784459.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
The art style is unique and very well done, the animation is fucking fantastic when Gainax actually puts budget behind it, the OST is really great, and the voice actors are top notch. You don't have to like the jokes, the characters, or the "story" and episode structure, but you can't let those things keep you from seeing the good quality of the show as a whole.

>>135941781
The only good things about the dub was the most of the script and chuck
If you honestly thought stocking's voice actor did a good job then you must be deaf.
>>
Character design, art, animation were amazing. OST and voice acting was fantastic. Characters were likeable, comedy was funny, episode structure kept you engaged despite light plot.

Its like a modern day Dirty Pair. but better.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.