[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That episode where Misato has sex with Shinji in the hopes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 10

File: MisatoShinji.jpg (46KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
MisatoShinji.jpg
46KB, 800x450px
>That episode where Misato has sex with Shinji in the hopes that it will give him more confidence only to have it backfire and have him retreat further into his shell...
>>
Misato didn't fuck Shinji
but did promise sex which ended up saving the world

I think you confused Misato with Kaworu (common mistake).
>>
Shinji is gay and Misato needs to back off.
>>
File: tumblr_m9lfn0tXYc1r5918v.gif (972KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9lfn0tXYc1r5918v.gif
972KB, 500x341px
>>135918518

idk, man. I think your forgetting about that time shinji jerked it to a comatose girl
>>
>>135918605
You forget he blushed at Kaworu many times.
>>
>>135918714
So he's bisexual derp
>>
>>135919738

>derp

Get in times gramps.
>>
>>135919793
Kids these days...
>>
Misato trying to console grieving Shinji with sex was autismal.
>so you friend just died, let's have sex, that's what makes people cheerful, right?
>>
>>135920267
It wasn't bad writing though, it's shown throughout NGE that Misato is the type of person to have sex in order to console herself/cover up old wounds.

Yes, it was Misato being autistic though. She did not give it much thought before trying to engage in it with Shinji. The whole "sex to try and feel better emotionally" is something reserved for adults, who would have more experience in indulging in sex and the psychological pleasures/reliefs it can bring. Shinji, or most 14 year olds who are virgins would not be able to connect sex with emotional numbing and be really confused and pushed away by the act of someone offering sex at a time of mourning.
>>
>>135920267
Well that's the point, Misato is fucked up and uses sex as a form of escapism multiple times in the anime. She never got over 2nd impact
>>
>>135920267
Misato's sole area of expertise is fucking.

She can't literally do anything else.
>>
I want to cum inside Misato's loose, hairy vagina.
>>
>>135918374
He's gay.
>>
File: NO.png (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
NO.png
13KB, 200x200px
>>135921363
Mate. Fucking hell.
>>
>>135920649
>>135920772
>>135921278
Nah it was autismal and bad writing.

Misato was supposed to have enough common sense not to offer sex to a 14 y/o as she has enough of it to pass and work at a secret organization dealing with WMDs and aliens.
>>
>>135918374
That scene never happened, though! Who drew that?
>>
>>135922402
Clearly you didn't pay any attention to the show
>>
>>135921400
I think gay dudes don't jerk it to half-naked comatose girls.
>>
>>135922996
He saw an opportunity and went with it.
>>
>>135922449
Someone with passable mspaint skills.
>>
>>135923208
if he was gay there would be no opportunity there.
>>
>>135923208
Well, yeah, but it's not an opportunity that would exist for an exclusively-male-attracted male.
>>
Eva is the best show I've ever heard off. I'm finally gonna marathon the first couple episodes after I'm done with Monogatari.
>>
>>135922402
>Misato was supposed to have enough common sense

Did you not realize that everyone at Nerv is fucked up psychologically?
>>
>>135922402
>Misato was supposed to have enough common sense
She taught a penguin to drink.
>>
>>135923399
I'm not sure people pay that much attention to the visuals of the show. I know it seems like most reviews just ignore all of the non physical, takes place in the mind elements of eva.

Look instrumentality is happening time to stop paying any attention.
>>
>>135923892
People like to be spoonfed, and when they aren't then it's dumb shit and obviously too tryhard to bother with.
>>
>>135918374
So just like that indian mom that fucked her son to cure his homosexuality?
>>
>>135921363
I do too. Which is funny because I'm more of a loli person.
>>
>>135924003
It seems that way, I feel like some people hate rebuild 3 mostly because it is visually dense and say nothing is explained the whole film.
>>
>>135924583
When people complain about 3.0 not making sense, they aren't just talking about the plot bullshit, in fact, I would argue they mostly aren't talking about plot bullshit at all. The part of 3.0 that doesn't make sense is character actions. People do things that are irrational and out of character.
>>
>>135924755
All the characters make sense, just they aren't going to act like they did in the tv show or earlier rebuilds because they have been changed by what has happened which we don't get to see. You could also complain about 3 that the characters just flat out say exactly what they think.
>>
>>135922402
Literally 2deep4u
>>
>>135924876
There's no rational basis for how Shinji is treated at the beginning of the film. There's no rational basis for how Shinji acts at the end of the film. There's just a series of events Anno wanted to happen and how characters would act simply isn't considered. The 17 years mess is just an excuse to allow the characters to do anything they want.
>>
>>135921363
Kaji already did that
>>
>>135923325
read re-take after you're done with EoTV and EoE
If you want more, you can read sadamoto's manga
>>
>>135925120
The biggest bullshit that I found in rebuild is the berserk button, though
>>
>>135925120
There is every rational basis for how Shinji is treated. They didn't go to rescue Shinji they went after Unit 1 and somehow find a humanoid thing inside. They test and find out it is not an angel but appears to be Shinji or something that is human and Shinji shaped. So they don't kill him, they also know Shinji can somehow create an impact event which would destroy all life on the earth so they make him wear something that will prevent the entire planet being destroyed.

Shinji is told that he destroyed the world and how the world is currently is his fault but he can fix it. Everything goes wrong and he watches Kaworu the only person who didn't seem to currently hate Shinji head explode. So he just stops caring about anything pretty much the same state he found himself in during EOE.
>>
>>135920649
>Shinji, or most 14 year olds who are virgins would not be able to connect sex with emotional numbing and be really confused and pushed away by the act of someone offering sex at a time of mourning.
Didn't Shinji also see her as the mother figure?
>>
>>135925242
>Re-read Retake last night
Good recommendation anon.
>>
>>135925342
wat
>>
File: Canon.gif (1021KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Canon.gif
1021KB, 500x375px
Both Misato and Asuka only ever had feelings (besides pity) for Kaji
>>
>>135925377
Why are they intentionally destabilizing his mental state? Why is he on the outside of ship right next to fucking windows instead of deep in its interior? Why is Asuka allowed access to his cell for the sole purpose of antagonizing him? Why do they delay so heavily in explaining the situation to him? Why isn't he pumped full of barbiturates so he can't move or form coherent thoughts? This is the kind of stuff that doesn't make sense.
>>
>>135925433
Not exactly Asuka likes Shinji for lots of different reasons.

Misato has a complex relationship with Kaji that is both to go against her dad and because Kaji is like her dad. When Kaji dies she knows she loved him.
>>
>>135925698
Asuka "likes" shinji because she has a inferiority-complex and lacks self-confidence because an older adult woman seems to be winning the guy she's in love with.

She feels good about herself when she's with Shinji because he is such a huge virgin that he has a reaction to her every movement, thus giving her confidence in her sexuality and sex appeal.

Watch the series without self-inserting. He's an outlet for her mental stress and makes her feel in control.
>>
>>135925433
You can't kill my headcanon
>>
>That episode where Kaji has sex with Shinji in the hopes that it will give him more confidence, and it works...
>>
if misato promised me sex, i would have saved the entire fucking galaxy.
>>
>>135925855
Asuka only "likes" Kaji because she has a driving need to feel adult an a romantic or sexual relationship with an adult offers that. If you're going to count one you should probably count the other too.
>>
>>135925678
They just come to the conclusion this is Shinji, at which point Asuka visits him because Asuka still cares about Shinji and also hates him(same as always). They are on a ship and an EVA is a huge weapon that can destroy pretty much anything that doesn't have an AT field so the eva creates the window or hole in the ship. They didn't delay telling him anything as soon as they could they sit him down and tell him pretty much everything. We the audience want to know a lot more but they aren't really concerned about Shinji they are worried about if the Wunder a ship that has never been used will actually work now that Unit 01 is being used as the core for the ship. Why don't they drug him because Misato still cares about Shinji, she had a remote control over the bomb and she choose not to detonate it.
>>
>>135925678
>Why are they intentionally destabilizing his mental state?
They aren't. They calmly try to explain things to him after the escape from battling the artificial angels. Shinji also accepts most of what they tell him calmly.

>Why is he on the outside of ship right next to fucking windows instead of deep in its interior?
He isn't next to the fucking windows. You see that room? No windows. Kuronami burst through the ship to get to him. Wunder is clearly built on the back of an angel/whale/creature, so they built around it.

>Why is Asuka allowed access to his cell for the sole purpose of antagonizing him?
She isn't allowed for the sole purpose of antagonizing him. She's allowed to see him, and she chooses to antagonize him. There is a difference.

>Why isn't he pumped full of barbiturates so he can't move or form coherent thoughts?
Misato doesn't want him to just be in a coma the whole time. Putting a collar on him and trying to limit his movements is the bargain Misato accepts in order to allow Shinji to at least be alive and awake.
>>
>>135925421
How the Evangelion in rebuilds have a button which can force it to go into berserker mode
>>135925392
I think rebuild is kinda inspired from it
heck, the seiyuus of the show have read it
>>
>>135925855
Asuka also goes on a date with someone who is in college and she decides to ditch the person without telling him so that she can be home alone with Shinji. At that point she goes into Misato's room and puts on Misato's yellow shirt to try to seduce Shinji.

>She feels good about herself when she's with Shinji because he is such a huge virgin
They both are, Asuka pretends to be more adult because she thinks being an adult means you don't need anyone. Shinji wants to kiss Asuka and stops when he hears her calling out for Mama because the whole series is that these are children having to carry the huge weight of the world.
>>
>>135925855
That would be true if Asuka ever got the reaction she wanted from Shinji. He's a boring little boy or housebroken and useless instead, she takes it personally, then she tries again.
>>
>>135926042
I'm so lost. What button? You mean the super ultra secret IPEA back door codes that Mari knows?

On the matter of Retake, I just loved it, regardless of context. Because I'm a raging Asukafag
>>
>>135926252
Between the backdoor code her singing and the manga Mari is as old as Yui and Gendo and helped create the evas
>>
>>135925941
Yeah romance takes all different forms. However she loved Kaji because she literally said it. She never did the same with Shinji.

Evangelion is pretty far from romance and the fandom has pretty much built it up because Asuka = original tsundere.
Nobody romantically liked Shinj whatsoever besides Kaworu, that's word of god.
>>
File: proof.png (399KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
399KB, 640x480px
>>135926224
Shinji is a total betafaggot
How he handled the kiss is punch worthy
Also, see pic related if you still this if Asuka did this for fun
Look at her eyes
You can clearly see she was disappointing.
That means she meant it to be something important
>>
>>135926342
I'm having a very hard time following your train of thought.
>>
>>135926343
>Nobody romantically liked Shinj whatsoever
No it is pretty clear that Asuka likes Shinji and Shinji liked Asuka physically and emotionally.
> besides Kaworu, that's word of god.
Where did Anno say this? Kaworu is always about being what Shinji always wanted someone that unconditionally loved him and didn't want anything from him. At that point Kaworu betrays Shinji.
>>
>>135926366
>Also, see pic related if you still this if Asuka did this for fun
Look at her eyes
Well you can't actually see the eyes in what you posted.You are right it is very important for Asuka. Asuka is upset because she likes Shinji, and Shinji didn't do what she wanted him to do. Shinji didn't do anything because Asuka was holding his nose so he couldn't breath. Both of them are afraid of being honest and being hurt. Because they can't be honest with each other they both get hurt. The whole AT field thing and keeping others out.
>>
>>135926658
>Well you can't actually see the eyes in what you posted

People this dumb are on /a/ right now.
>>
Misako never had sex with Shinji.
Proof is, Shinji didn't die of AIDS or any other STDs.
>>
>>135922996
A straight person would've put it in. No one's gonna see, he had plenty of time to rub one out. His virgin dick would probably just come instantly anyway. and even if someone did walk in, what are they gonna do to the son of the boss who is the only one capable of piloting their only hope of survival?
>>
>>135926772
Can't see shit through those sweet shield sunglasses she's wearing.
>>
>>135925386
Considering how much Freud was injected into the rest of the show, the implication of an Oedipus complex honestly fits right in.
>>
>>135926966
It isn't just the implication with Misato you have someone that Shinji sees both as his adopted mother and family as well as being a woman. Rei who is the actual body of his mother. Shinji sees Asuka Misato and Rei as women and mothers and is confused on how and which way he loves each of them and how they see him.
>>
>>135925386
Japan has a... complex view on the mother figure. In a psychologically and physically demanding society in regards to work and dealing with other people, a mother there is almost idealized as the an escapist comfort... sometimes to a bigger than or at least more vocal niche than normal.
>>
>>135926343
She loves Kaji in the way teens love famous people or anyone much older than them. Regardless, her whole character arc of the last part of the show hinges on her feeling like she's not only being surpassed as a pilot by Shinji but also because she feels she's been rejected by both Kaji AND Shinji romantically. And say what you will about her calling for Kaji during the mind rape, iirc she was calling for Shinji before she died in EoE.
>>
Every character in every show needs to act completely rationally, and only do things that make perfect sense. Just like real life. That's always what happens in real life.
>>
>>135927450
Input, output. Beep boop I am robot.
>>
>>135927450
This senpai right here is right desu
>>
>>135926658
You dumb cunt, that eye look is usually used in anime to show heart-breaking moments
If you've watched some romance anime then you can tell what it means
Watch more anime, dipshit
>>
>>135927484
Calm down. No one's going to listen to you when you just call them names.
>>
>>135927433
She was calling for shinji because she was getting attacked and Shinji was the only one with a spare giant robot laying around.
>>
>>135927450
Well, if you're talking about Shinji's hesitance to pilot the Eva in the first episode; don't forget that he witnessed losing his mother to this thing when he was a toddler. Maybe he developed a subconscious fear of piloting the Eva but his self worth was determined by piloting it, so not piloting it was not an option. This kinda explains his behavior
>>135927450
>looks for reality
>in fiction
why are people this dumb?
>>
>>135927484
Did you read the post? Both the image and the post about the image clearly say Asuka is upset. The poster is saying you can't look into the eyes because they are hidden.
>>
>>135927602
>>looks for reality
>>in fiction
>why are people this dumb?
You're pretty bad at hearing internet sarcasm huh
>>
>>135927524
>No one's going to listen to you when you just call them names
Then I suggest they go back to whatever shithole site they migrated from if they fail to grasp something so clear
>>
>>135927634
The thing is you're both wrong.

Her face in that screenshot is the face of someone trying to hide their face. As in, she doesn't want Shinji to see what she's feeling. What she's actually feeling isn't shown. Figuring out what she's feeling is a task left up to the viewer.
>>
>>135927612
Are you really this dumb?
That expression is usually equated in anime/manga as "hiding your disappointment/tears"
It's a visual device employed in anime, like they show how characters fall on the floor when someone says something absurb/dumb
If you've watched more than one anime, you can grasp it yourself
>>
>>135927102

Rei is his mom's DNA mixed with an alium. More like an exotic half sister.
>>
>>135926503
Asuka doesn't like Shinji. That'd be like liking a board.

She has certain feelings and hopes in regards to him but it's not "suki"
If there's any "suki" it's because of the forced proximity factor.

Shinji's pretty much interchangeable with any 14yr old male in that situation, imagine forced cohabitation with Kaworu or Toji instead of Shinji and you can still assume they'd the same general interactions.
>>
>>135927732
>forced
>she ditches her date to be alone with him
>>
>>135927602
Forget memories that have been buried, why should Shinji pilot the robot ,why would anyone? The army gets slaughtered and couldn't do anything against this monster. So lets send a random kid we pulled off the street in his school clothes out to fight a giant monster. Oh and the kid doesn't know it but he will feel all the pain that monster is about to inflict on that giant robot. Which he can not even get it to fight as he hasn't learned things like walk.
>>
>>135927633
>say something stupid
>le sarcasm/irony
Fuck off you waste of air
>>
>>135927766
Next you're going to say that you're just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>135927682
>Her face in that screenshot is the face of someone trying to hide their face. As in, she doesn't want Shinji to see what she's feeling. What she's actually feeling isn't shown. Figuring out what she's feeling is a task left up to the viewer
Or by watching episode 22 DC and paying attention
>>
>>135927766
It wasn't even me who posted it.

Additionally, the sarcastic remark was intended to point out the ridiculousness of the quoted person's ideas.
>>
>>135927754
>she was uncomfortable dating/acting like an adult (because she is still very much a kid). period.

Not everything revolves around Shinji, give the characters some credit for their own actions. He's not a harem mc.
>>
>>135927759
Maybe the fact that only that fucking kid can pilot the robot (since your main pilot i.e. Rei is fucking injured)
Maybe Gendo knew that Yui will protect Shinji by going berserk
He knew that she wanted to be inside the Evangleion as his multiple attempts of "salvaging" her always failed
>>
>>135927875
Did you not see all the flirting that went on then?
>>
>>135927875
Yeah, Asuka has character development and hangups separate from Shinji's romcom.

Not everything your roommate does is because of you.
If your roommate didn't want to go to a party, it's not necessarily because they wanted to watch you masturbate all night.
>>
>>135920649
>sex and the psychological pleasures/reliefs it can bring
??????
>>
>>135927915
You didn't interpret that as
>I'm not ready to be an adult
>I'm scared
>I'm home with non-threatening fuccboi pilot 01
>might as well, at least it's less scary with him

hence "proximity based" feelings.
>>
>>135927939
>>135927986
Asuka upon coming home from a date that she ditches wants to make out with Shinji.
>>
>>135928104
It's literally like when you're too scared to ask a girl out so you go home and jack off.
Except it's the female version of that because Asuka.
>>
>>135927969
Hello, virgin anon.
>>
>>135928150
>>135928104
ah I forgot about the self-pity
*cry and jack off
>>
>>135928176
She kissed Shinj because she was too scared to actually do it with a real man, it's pretty simple tbqh.

Romantic kisses aren't that easy to score in nippon.
>>
>>135928150
When Shinji doesn't immediately say to Asuka he likes her she is angry, embarrassed, upset and says she wants to wash out her mouth to hide the fact she was upset. The whole scene shows they are kids, Asuka has feelings for Shinji but is afraid of being hurt and admitting she wants or needs anyone.
>>
>>135928337
Okay keep dreaming. How the hell are you seeing an anime scene through rose-colored glasses?
stop self inserting she doesn't love you.
You have girlfriend of Steel and Angelic days for that shit.
>>
NGE threads are always where armchair psychoanalysts wank their dribble claiming they know a lot about human nature yet can't use it in the real world for some reason.

Pretentious anime for pretentious faggots who like playing pretend.
>>
>>135928337
May as well confess to the radiator. It had nothing to do with Shinji being Shinji, just that Shinji was a person, a human being.
Asuka is deeply, deeply lonely, and has a very socially extroverted personality deep down so being ignored, or shown indifference is heartbreaking for her. No matter who the person is.
>>
>>135928445
Except she doesn't stick with her blind date she doesn't like any of the boys that try to ask her out. Asuka like Misato is somewhat more of herself around Shinji compared to the image she wants the rest of the world to see. Even before Kaji is dead Asuka is falling apart. She isn't an extrovert but she wants others to know she is better than everyone else. It isn't that she is lonely because she doesn't want or really like anyone else. Asuka wants to be liked by Kaji because that shows she is an adult. She likes Shinji and is angry with herself that she does.
>>
File: 1452126814431.jpg (164KB, 426x306px) Image search: [Google]
1452126814431.jpg
164KB, 426x306px
>>135925242
>>135926042
>Re-Take
You both get out of here, and never come back.
>>
>>135928660
They're experimenting because there's 0 danger in it for her dude. It's pretty much canon. Read 90% of the doujinshi outta japan, it's the generally excepted status of their relationship.
>>
>>135928952
Well at least it is very clear you didn't watch the show to know what happened but got all your understanding from Doujinshi.
>>
>>135929041
Yes because that's exactly what I'm saying, and not trying to imply that 90% of devotee fans accept their relationship as "experimentation" as a fact.

Whatever, continue pretending that all the girls who're into cooler guys are secretly into you, Shinji Ikari.
>>
>>135929138
So your whole point is you choose to ignore everything that happens in the series because you think I am self inserting as the main character? The main character that can be seen as a self insert for Anno.
>>
>>135925433
just thought of the interesting parallel here..

asuka coming onto kaji there and misato coming onto shinji. both misato and kaji should really be together, as well as asuka and shinji.
>>
>>135929214
Yeah. Sorta like how 2 posts ago you said that everything I said was invalid because I never watched the show and only read doujin.

Go to your job interview already while chanting "I mustn't run away" in your car.
>>
>>135929237
>misato coming onto shinji
Niggs she wasn't even 1% gonna get an orgasm from that. Kaji would've blown Asuka's mind.
>>
Evangelion would objectively be better/more fun without Shinji Ikari. Asuka and Rei could've had a beautiful friendship and sniped some tetrahedrons together. Kaji would get a harem ending and usurp Seele.
Toji would marry Hikari young and Kensuke would produce a award winning film based on his footage of the EVAs fighting.
>>
Shinji's a bi, isn't he?
>>
>>135929257
Pretty much seems like you didn't watch the show. Lots of eva is about the human heart, love and understanding others. Somehow you are discounting most of the messages and the role reversal of Asuka and Rei as love interest at the tv end as well as EOE to say that Asuka and Shinji don't have a relationship and the complexities of it. I do not care about best girl but to not understand that most of the characters have complex relationships show you aren't paying much attention and get most of the understanding from whatever doujin you choose to read or ignore since I'm sure a ton exist where everyone hooks up with everyone else.
>>
>>135929298
I started rewatching the show and saw that Kaji can fucking fly a jet. How can he be so based?

Kaji and Toji both based, yet they suffer the worse.

Kaji = His one true love lies to him about being in love with another man (that's really fucked up) JUST so she can have an excuse to run away. Is shot for trying to uncover the truth and doing the right thing.

Toji = Because Shinji is the main char and sucks at Eva, Toji's sister goes into critical condition. Gets mixed up in the Eva business himself, ends up crushed and loses a leg. Never has lunch with school rep
>>
>>135929400
I think you've been misusing the word "love" a lot. It's just not the right emotion for what you described. But I guess it makes sense that a lot of anons would do that.
>>
Wasn't Misato actually in love with Shinji?
>>
>>135929522
Nah, she just thought if she could fix him, that would be like fixing herself.
>>
>>135929436
Kaji was really the only guy actually trying to stop red earth from happening. He was actually a really conventional "save the world" protagonist and had a good backstory too as motivation.

He's essentially a case study of a MC without any plot armor.
>>
>>135929495
I used the word Love once.
In the world without evas shown in ep 26 Asuka is the girl next door who loves Shinji, Rei is the new girl or the other who comes to town. This is a longstanding trope that anyone can see in lots of highschool shows and is the reverse of the series where Rei is the mother of Shinji and so the first woman or girl Shinji would know and Asuka is the other girl from another country.
>>
>>135929436

Look again, he never fly’s a plane in the show, he is clearly the passenger
>>
>>135921363
Enjoy those hanging loose beef curtains.
>>
>>135929522
She loves him in the sense of a parent loves a child but the only way Misato knows how to comfort someone is with sex so when her parenting skills are lacking and doesn't know how to help Shinji she falls back on sex which Shinji rejects.
>>
>>135929659
Who cares about the parody budget cut ending from the mind of a 14yr old, you're grasping at straws.
Evangelion isn't a romcom, like I said go read angelic days, or play girlfriend of steel.
>>
>>135929742
>Who cares about the parody budget cut ending
You mean the ending of the tv show?
You ignore random parts of the tv show and EOE so you can draw any conclusion you want. You use Doujin to try and make your claims, why I keep saying actually watch the show.
>>
>>135929716

I remember in the ending to the tv series, it was explicitly said Shinji was the "man she loves" and she was ashamed when he he sees her having sex with Kaji
>>
>>135929829
You're using both EoE and the conflicting tv ending in support of a unresolved romantic inkling anyways.
Point still stands that Shinji and Asuka only cared about each other because proximity + lack of similarly aged coworkers.
>>
>>135929833
Misato was having sex with Kaji, what Misato said is she didn't want Shinji to see this side of her. In EOE I remember Shinji saying this is what Misato does when he sees Misato having sex with Kaji. Can interpret this lots of ways but people have different sides of themselves as well as what does sex mean. Is it an escape is it about being close with someone else
>>
>>135929972
And all kaji cares about is that he got his dick wet.
>>
>>135929960
So your saying that the fact the TV ending and the movie ending all tell a story that is supported during the entire run of the tv series that Asuka and Shinji have a complex relationship where nether fully knows how the other feels that they both like and hate each other is irrelevant because they are close to each other and the fact they are in school with lots of similar aged kids doesn't matter either.
>>
Remember that time when shinji masturbated next to asuka's bed?
>>
>>135930021
Kaji loves Misato he pretends to be the playboy but he only cares about Misato and the moment he gets back is only interested in finding out more about Misato, when not being a double agent for every organization.
>>
File: 1438135988976.jpg (382KB, 670x510px) Image search: [Google]
1438135988976.jpg
382KB, 670x510px
>>135918714
That's just cause he's a faggot.
>>
File: Toji's_death_(manga).png (557KB, 800x1229px) Image search: [Google]
Toji's_death_(manga).png
557KB, 800x1229px
>>135929436
Toji actually dies in the original manga
>>
File: 1439425233755.jpg (64KB, 680x384px) Image search: [Google]
1439425233755.jpg
64KB, 680x384px
>>135927766
>can't even understand basic sarcasm
>calls other people a waste of air
>>
We fucking get it, you don't like shippers, but going to every fucking eva thread and spouting bullshit is the most retarded thing ever
>>
It was an in idea that Anno scapped because, as he said, "it would have trivialized both Shinji and Misato", later he reused this concept in a scene of the first End of Evangelion, when Misato kiss Shinji and primises him to make love with him after he went back victorious, but Shinji feel the taste of blood in hims mouth and understand that Misato was shot to death by Seele's soldiers.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.