Soul of gold was shit, thanks toei. .
>Trained by a woman
>Average-looking on an universe full of bishies
>His waifu is a virginal goddess
>Hated by the vast majority of the fandom despite being the titular character
Being Seiya is suffering
That's true but for the rest of the series, Seiya has a regular bronze cloth while Shiryu has the strongest shield, Hyoga has the ice cloth forged on the glacials, Shun has the Andromeda chain and Ikki has the best cloth ever made. Besides, the kamui cloths are almost retconned on ND, taking in consideration how hard Kurumada is pushing the bronze saints as the sucessors of the gold saints
I watched "Los Caballeros" as a child and re-watching it again made me realize it is an utter shit-tier show, all the arcs are virtually the same shit happening over and over again, you have to be under 12 (or have the mentally of someone under 12 like the "muh childhood" retards that only watch shonenshit) to like this garbage.
Seiya is modeled after Kurumada, except he's skinny and manly instead of a nerdy fatso.
Masami Kurumada, the creator of Saint Seiya. One of his author marks is that all his MCs have the same design.
Fun fac: Kurumada wanted to join the navy during his youth but he failed. Instead, he got into the manga industry. He basically write about the adventures he wished to have
>He basically write about the adventures he wished to have
It's from Bt'X. Bad guy feels fascinated by MC and want to taste his essence or something so he kiss him. Then it's revealed that he gave MC a substance that paralized his body for allowing bad guy to have him as part of his collecion
LOS GUARDIANES DEL UNIVERSO
Anon, that's the virgin Mary, sexy lithe Mary
En español no la encuentro se la quería enseñar a mi novia
What was the saddest moment and why it is Shaka's death?
Are you happy with the saint corresponding to your star sign, /a/?
He only was hated because he took the credits after his friends did the job, Seiya only took the goddam Sagitaruis cloth and finished off the villain.
Not even Ikki was such a dick.
* [Name of the work] ([Country of dub]) ([Main client])
* Detective Conan (Chile) (etc...TV)
* The Princess and the Pilot (Chile) (Argentina Video Home)
* Gintama (Cuernavaca, Morelos) (Netflix)
* Naruto Shippuden (México) (etc...TV, TN8)
* La magia de Zero (México) (Clarovideo, Vimeo)
* Strait Jacket (México) (Yet to be sold)
* Bailando con vampiros (México) (DVD)
* Toriko (México) (etc...TV, TN8)
* Saint Seiya Omega (México) (etc...TV)
* Kamisama Kiss (México) (DVD and cinemas)
* Bleach (México) (Crackle, Netflix, etc...TV)
* Pokémon (México) (Cartoon Network)
* Glitter Force (MAIAMEEE, Florida) (Netflix)
* Knights of Sidonia (México) (Netflix)
* The Seven Deadly Sins (México) (Netflix)
* La leyenda de la princesa Kaguya (México) (DVD)
* Dragon Ball Z: La resurrección de Freezer (México) (Cine)
* Capitán Harlock: El pirata espacial (México) (DVD, Netflix)
First, the chileans uses the original names, the hispanics names were exclusive of the angeline dub (which stops at the episode 123). Second, TMS forced the change of names in the angeline dub.
Cardinale seems to make a heel-face turn on the next chapter. I wonder what are his reasons
Omega's first season was a remake barely disguise as a sequel. It's very similar to TFA except it didn't have a multimillionaire advertisement
>yfw your favorite characters are non-canon and will never appear in any game.
I know Assassin is very controversial but it's the closest thing to a SS sequel with the bronzes as cool adult men and not cowards like omega. Kurumada may die before the Heaven arc
That was a very dull anime.
After Soul of Fat you bet your ass I am
-gives infant godess to rich jap fucker that has a hundred sons
-most retarded and lethal way to deliver a message
+Op arrow and bow