[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong with Chaos Dragon? Except Eyha, she was qt.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: a.jpg (114KB, 2034x1119px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
114KB, 2034x1119px
What went wrong with Chaos Dragon?

Except Eyha, she was qt.
>>
>>135700247
everything else but you seem to have that figuered out already
>>
Literally who director and scriptwriter
(Unlike what butthurt E7fags would like you to believe, Aikawa's involvement here was very minor)
Shit animation
They decided to adapt Sanda's fanfic rather than the actual sessions
Making that annoying shota the MC
>>
Everything. I still enjoyed it though unfortunately.
>>
>>135700247
It was made
>>
>>135700247
They deciding to change everything and make it rushed.
>>
Lou was the only reason to watch this
>>
>>135700402
But Ibuki was qt3.14 I want to abuse him
>>
>>135703692
Fag.
>>
>>135703712
Anon, I'd have to not be a little girl to be a fag, we're all little girls on this board.
>>
I enjoyed a fair bit of it. I liked the guy who breaks stuff character.
>>
File: 1416261072075.gif (4MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1416261072075.gif
4MB, 384x216px
>>135700247
First off they didn't adapt the source material
If they did, we could have watch the players during the sessions with their inner thoughts and plans, like a 3rd POV of the story, imagine two characters engage a dialogue and we can observe a glimpse of the players bant with each other and during a turning point switching full anime story mode
Breaking the 4th wall could have been so fuckin great
>>
>>135700247
Written by urobuchi and nasu they said
>>
>>135704112
It wasn't, it was based on a dnd game that nasu urobutcher and I think norita(baccano guy)had.
Anyways, it was worth it for best girl and her fight with the other best girl.
>>
>>135704112
It was based on some tabletop sessions where the players were Nasu, Urobuchi, Narita (DRRR and Baccano! guy) and two literally whos. The game master was Sanda (the Rental Magica guy).
Nasu. Butcher and Narita's invovlement became very minor once they changed the whole thing to fit Sanda's fanfic instead of what actually happened
Get your facts straight before spewing out bullshit
>>
>>135700402
This. Although I'm not sure if they adapted Sanda's take on the sessions or whatever was decided by the writer during the meetings.

It's a shame because Red dragon was decent, Nasu and Urobuchi were great in it too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.