[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Prison School : Fucking finally Edition
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 373
Thread images: 88
File: 9leviw.png (99 KB, 500x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9leviw.png
99 KB, 500x342
Also ITT thoughts and predictions on chairman arc
>>
File: g001.jpg (217 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g001.jpg
217 KB, 869x1235
bumping with latest chap
>>
File: g002.jpg (204 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g002.jpg
204 KB, 869x1235
>>135694816
>>
File: g003.jpg (263 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g003.jpg
263 KB, 869x1235
>>135694840
>>
File: g004.jpg (230 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g004.jpg
230 KB, 869x1235
>>135694887
>>
File: g005.jpg (233 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g005.jpg
233 KB, 869x1235
>>135694928
>>
File: g006.jpg (163 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g006.jpg
163 KB, 869x1235
>>135694953
>>
File: g007.jpg (228 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g007.jpg
228 KB, 869x1235
>>135694988
>>
File: g008.jpg (217 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g008.jpg
217 KB, 869x1235
>>135695032
>>
File: g009.jpg (215 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g009.jpg
215 KB, 869x1235
>>135695099
best prison ass desu
>>
File: g010.jpg (194 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g010.jpg
194 KB, 869x1235
>>135695122
>>
File: g011.jpg (193 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g011.jpg
193 KB, 869x1235
>>135695141
>>
>>135695122
assman gets the best ass
>>
File: g012.jpg (232 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g012.jpg
232 KB, 869x1235
>>135695196
>>
File: g013.jpg (201 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g013.jpg
201 KB, 869x1235
>>135695222
>>135695197
true assman
>>
File: g014.jpg (224 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g014.jpg
224 KB, 869x1235
>>135695255
>>
File: g015.jpg (181 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g015.jpg
181 KB, 869x1235
>>135695279
>>
File: g016.jpg (236 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g016.jpg
236 KB, 869x1235
>>135695313
>>
File: LAUGH WITH ME.jpg (148 KB, 727x639) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LAUGH WITH ME.jpg
148 KB, 727x639
>>135695313
>>
File: g017.jpg (291 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g017.jpg
291 KB, 869x1235
>>135695334
>>
File: BEARS.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BEARS.gif
3 MB, 400x225
Is this bear also looking for honey?
>>
File: g018.jpg (217 KB, 869x1235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g018.jpg
217 KB, 869x1235
>>135695370
And now we wait for Antman prediction to come true or a miracle.
its been so long this chariman story started i don't remember what could be the Operation B he's talking about.
>>
>>135695313
Why am I thinking of Kiyoshi?
>>
>>135695511
They have the same ass
>>
Is chairman the best written manga character ever?
>>
>>135695430
I don't think It was ever mentioned before.
either way, im looking forward to the cavalry battle, especially the hana/kiyoshi shenanigans
>>135695556
objectively yes
>>
So It's pretty much confirmed that Honey is Kate's mother and chairman and that guy are mimicking Mari vs Kate in the upcoming cavalry battle?
>>
>>135695665
if it's meant to be a parallel, wouldn't it make more sense for the Mr. Important fellow to be Kates dad?
>>
>>135695665
>mari's dad fucked kate's mom
>mari's dad fucked some guy's fiance
I don't like this one bit. Keep the cheating shit out of my manga already, it's already plaguing hmanga
>>
>>135694795
>Fucking finally Edition
For a moment there, I thought you meant Kiyoshi and Hana are finally together.
>>
>>135697941
same
>>
>>135698102
>Same
Don't do that. But yeah, OP's image is pretty misleading.
>>
>>135698128
same
>>
>>135698139
fucking same, thought it was finally time to catch up
>>
>>135695511
Because he is is soul brother.
>>
>>135698186
>Prison School 2
>Kiyoshi becomes the new chairman
>>
>>135698202
If that isnt how this series ends, with Hana as his wife of course, then I will sudoku with my own pee
>>
>>135695665
>So It's pretty much confirmed that Honey is Kate's mother
What? Where? That just seems like a stupid baseless theory.
>>
>>135698403
It IS a stupid baseless theory.
>>
>>135698274
That would be perfect MC Is the new base chairman of the school with Hana and kids.
>>
File: v004.jpg (27 KB, 252x205) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
v004.jpg
27 KB, 252x205
>>135698437
Then why did that anon say it's pretty much confirmed?
>>
>>135698517
Because he's one of those retard delusional waifu shitters that ruined these threads forever
>>
>>135698274
>>135698459
>Chairman adopts Kiyoshi after revealing that he doesn't have parents at all
>he starts becoming more and more like him
>negates the possibility of Mari and Chiyo ending
>paves the way for Hana ending
>paves the way for step-incest Mari-Chiyo doujins

win-win
>>
>>135698579
I support this
>>
>>135698540
>ruined these threads forever
it's legitimately saddening that this is true
>>
>>135698612
I gave these threads a break for a couple of months, I come back and we're finally at the cavalry battle, that brings me some comfort
I just hope those risaposters and notalesbianposters never return
>>
>>135698652
>notalesbianposters
I have a much bigger problem with alesbianposters, which still pop up sometimes.
>>
>>135698754
I hope someone delivers a phial of anthrax to your mailbox
>>
>>135698808
Edgy.
Also it's canon that Mari likes boys, deal with it.
>>
>>135695313
>>
>>135695196
>>135695222
What a cool guy.
>>
>>135698874
headcanon you mean
>>
File: img000014 (2).png (482 KB, 1085x643) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000014 (2).png
482 KB, 1085x643
>>135699189
Yeah, I'm the one with headcanon.
>>
File: 1434808909015.jpg (26 KB, 270x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434808909015.jpg
26 KB, 270x350
>>135699289
I know
>>
>>135698754

I'm a noideaiflesbianornotanddontmuchcareeitherwayposter myself
>>
>>135699566
If you have no idea then you really haven't been reading that well. But good on you for not caring.
>>
>>135699833
Can you shut up please
>>
>>135696956
>muh safe space
need a trigger warning?
>>
>>135699952

Can both sides shut up? When Hiramoto wants us to know, he will tell us. Until then, be thankful for the tits and hope the story will pick up next issue.
>>
>>135699982
What the fuck?
>>
>>135694795
Hana looks like she is retarded in most pictures. Her eyes are always of centered, not in the way of a lazy eye but more like a chameleon.
>>
File: 1450515672584.jpg (129 KB, 370x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450515672584.jpg
129 KB, 370x630
>>135699992
>When Hiramoto wants us to know
Nigga, Hiramoto has shown us. And I enjoy shoving it in /u/-shits faces.
>>
>>135695122
Now THATS a fine ass. Little girls don't need to apply.
>>
>>135700100
And thus Prison School threads were ruined forever by a hord of retards and waifufags. It doesn't help that the manga got pretty boring for a while now. Cavalry battle fucking when, damnit.
>>
>>135700200
Actually Prison school threads were ruined by retards like you who just bitch about the posts people make. But keep whining, I'm sure people will start doing what you say any day now.
>>
>>135700200
>>135700280
Kangoku Gakuen threads were ruined by people that don't realise Hana-chan is best girl.
>>
>>135700280
You sound upset.
>>
File: 1451153055676.png (202 KB, 448x810) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451153055676.png
202 KB, 448x810
>>135700328
Hana-chan is pretty best, not as best as Mari-san though.
>>
>>135700328
U mean Mari san?
>>
File: 1450417418485.jpg (31 KB, 185x249) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450417418485.jpg
31 KB, 185x249
>>135700351
Not really, but you have opened my eyes. There is only one way to get rid of this cancer, and that is rampant Mari-posting and then Hana-posting when I'm out of Mari pics.
>>
File: 1450461317078.jpg (149 KB, 521x588) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450461317078.jpg
149 KB, 521x588
>>135700435
>>
>>135700100
Shut the fuck up and leave
You start fucking arguments over nothing because you want your stupid headcanon validated and you wont stop until someone agrees with you
Just fuck off and never come back, you are the reason these threads are fucked
>>
File: img000003.png (735 KB, 1111x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000003.png
735 KB, 1111x1600
>>135700461
>>
>>135700435
>curing cancer by using cancer
Sure, why not.
>>
File: 1444594199962.jpg (54 KB, 332x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444594199962.jpg
54 KB, 332x349
>>135700470
My headcanon is validated by the manga, making it regular canon.
>>
>>135695430
Probably Operation Birthday for Chiyo
>>
are the BDs out?
>>
Abandon thread
Apparently you cant even do chapter dumps anymore without it getting shitposted to death

>>135700500
Care to show us where in the manga it states that?
>>
File: img000010.png (645 KB, 890x717) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000010.png
645 KB, 890x717
>>135700500
>>
File: 1419954786377.jpg (73 KB, 500x742) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419954786377.jpg
73 KB, 500x742
>>135700500
>implying
>>
File: m007.jpg (178 KB, 689x464) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m007.jpg
178 KB, 689x464
>>135700515
Panels have already been posted, anon. It's not my fault if you cling to your delusions.
>>
>fiancé is vid related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Z6fM5DIZM
>>
File: large.jpg (63 KB, 500x305) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
large.jpg
63 KB, 500x305
>>135700547
>>
File: img000011.png (627 KB, 478x1475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000011.png
627 KB, 478x1475
>>135700566
>>
>>135700548
So that's how you know a girl like you, when she slaps you? Thanks for the tip!
>>
File: img000008.png (268 KB, 437x717) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000008.png
268 KB, 437x717
>>135700585
>>
Janitors please
>>
File: m017.jpg (62 KB, 219x509) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m017.jpg
62 KB, 219x509
>>135700611
>>
File: 1447417219031.jpg (288 KB, 743x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447417219031.jpg
288 KB, 743x1080
>>135700645
>>
File: img000011.png (472 KB, 893x1300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000011.png
472 KB, 893x1300
>>135700688
>>
File: img000008.png (336 KB, 864x1225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000008.png
336 KB, 864x1225
>>135700708
>>
File: 1444186741505.jpg (40 KB, 177x444) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444186741505.jpg
40 KB, 177x444
>>135700727
>>
>>135700727
Like she has any chance against based Hana.
>>
>this fucking asshole ruined the thread
>mods wont ban him
>>
File: img000014.png (305 KB, 495x717) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000014.png
305 KB, 495x717
>>135700752
>>135700775
Time for some Hana.
>>
>>135700801
dont post my waifu you fucking filth
>>
File: qpnfxg.jpg (106 KB, 610x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
qpnfxg.jpg
106 KB, 610x368
>>135700818
I can't stop even if I wanted to.
>>
>>135700783
Shoulda just ignored him.
Now he's dumping his collection, as if it contributes anything to new chapter discussion.

Anyways, back on topic. This the best chapter or BEST chapter?
>>
>>135700834
>>
>>135700843
I'm sorry anon, it just makes me fucking angry that these idiots always come in to purposely ruin everyone's day as if on cue. Every. Damn. Time.

Anyway, the chapter was good. I'd honestly prefer it if they just got back to the cavalry battle though. Next chapter hype
>>
File: img000002.png (178 KB, 443x528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000002.png
178 KB, 443x528
>>135700909
>someone posting images on an image board is ruining my day.
>>
>>135700909
>your day is ruined by an anon dumping images on 4chan
>this makes you angry
>>
>wah, xgirlposters are shit
>but ygirlposting is fine
oh /a/
on a side note, now that it's licensed do you think it'll affect scanlations?
>>
>>135701280
Don't think so, but there'll be less sites that host it.
>>
>>135701308
it's off mangafox but not exactly, you can still read it there if you click it one way as opposed to another.
then again, batoto works fine and so does utopiascans
>>
I falling out of love with this manga, but this shit with Mr. Important actually being a genuinely nice guy and them falling out over a cat name is fucking incredible.
STRAP ME IN FOLKS
>>
>>135700645
I propose a theory:
Mari is a lot like the kinky elf from pic related. She's innocent on the surface, but deep down she wants nothing more than to be taken against her will!
That's why Mari is so eager to offer herself up. Offering her breast to Kiyoshi, offering herself as a sex slave to Omaezaki in the crossover, offering up her body to all four boys when they're trying to revive Meiko...

She'll take any chance she can get.
C L O S E T
W H O R E
>>
File: 1395144505980.jpg (35 KB, 292x365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395144505980.jpg
35 KB, 292x365
>>135702008
>from pic related
fug
>>
>>135702033
But the elf is openly a slut.
>>
>>135702008
Well that's sort of the point of the manga I think. She has a lot of pent up sexual needs because she keeps her sexuality hidden deep down in order to maintain her own illusion of innocence that she ascribes to all girls. The girls losing their sexual innocence is also sort of part of the manga.
>>
>>135702090
Only because she can't wipe that lewd smile off her face.
Mari is the same, she's just more subtle about it.
>>
>>135702112
You know, it's possible that all her "you can use my body" is part of her will-do-anything personality.
>>
>>135702340
will do anything for the keikaku* obviously
>>
>>135702340
If that were the case, she wouldn't be offering to give 'one breast upfront' with no provocation. She's a sexually repressed deviant who secretly wants every man she sees to pin her down and fuck her til she bleeds, and she acts like a haughty bitch in hopes of provoking them into bludgeoning her slutty face with their cocks.
CANON.
>>
File: 1435801215745.jpg (11 KB, 220x220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435801215745.jpg
11 KB, 220x220
Go-Go Lion Maru > Texas T-Bone
>>
>>135702398
DIdn't she just misunderstand Kiyoshi? It's not exactly innocent but it's also not exaclty without provocation.
>>
>>135702398
Of course. That's why she can't stop thinking about dicks and sucks one as soon as given the chance-oh wait.
>>
>>135702467
>>135702463
>but muh pure waifu

>>135702101
This is the objective truth.
>>
>>135702508
>>but muh pure waifu
I don't think she's pure. I just think you're exaggerating a bit.
>>
>>135695255

She had her clothes on before and now they're off plus she is sleeping, did they fug or not, this is too subtle for me.
>>
>>135702508
She's far from being pure, but she couldn't get any less of a shit about men or people who aren't under her care.
>>
File: 1447512668531.jpg (23 KB, 337x367) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447512668531.jpg
23 KB, 337x367
>>135702567
they fucked like 6 times in the past 2 chapters.
>>
>>135702570
>Implying Mari doesn't secretly play fantasy MMORPGs on RP servers and try to subtly goad orcs into raping her every night
>>
>>135702567
Chairman is literally tapping her ass at any location. Literally fucking her on the spot.

I bet this man tore through brazil.
>>
>>135702609
Stop projecting.
>>
>>135702649
>Implying Mari doesn't freeze up everytime she hears a strange sound in an alley because she can't decide if she wants to walk in, make a half-hearted effort to interrupt the ensuing rape attempt only to get fucked herself
>>
>>135702619
I wonder where he keeps the condoms. Considering he only has Mari and Chiyo as children, he must have them around.
>>
>>135702597

I never saw a penis in a vagoo, and all this japanese cock teasery that they do in all of manga and anime has left me tired of guessing.
>>
>>135700524
>>135700534
She clearly enjoyed both scenarios (the poison sucking, and the counter-blackmailing of Kate), but at the same time was pressured into both. We just don't know anything other than she's bi, or at least able to play it convincingly.

The fuck off with your headcanon until we get more info
>>
>>135702842
you faggots need to stop.
>>
>>135702842
Show me 1 panels that clearly shows she enjoyed the sex with Kate, just 1 panel that showed that she was doing it for some other reason than the entrapment. Meanwhile denying that the ouroboros with Kiyoshi turned her on just makes you look stupid.
>>
>>135702842
She wasn't exactly pressured into fucking Kate, she had other options to counter the black-mailing. Hana could have done whatever Mari wanted to fuck up Kate. But she sure as hell enjoys manipulating and fucking up people.
>>
>>135702951
>she wants my dic-Kiyoshi's dick you hear me?!
>>
>>135702951
>not enjoying someone licking on your genitals.
Sorry she physically enjoyed the fuck out of it.

I'm not even the one you're arguing against and I can see some denial coming from you.
>>
>>135702998
Show me the fucking panel then, show me something that proves she did it because she wanted lesbian. Go on, I'm waiting.
>>
>>135702998
>>135703048
Doesn't even matter whether her genitals felt good. Someone who gets raped will likely orgasm, doesn't mean they wanted it or enjoyed it.
>>
>>135703048
K dumbo.
It's called common sense.
THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY SHE PHYSICALLY WOULDN'T HAVE ENJOYED IT.

IT IS SOMEONE LICKING YOUR FUCKING GENITALS. RETARD.

SHE COULD OF BEEN RAPED AND STILL GOTTEN PHYSICAL PLEASURE OUT OF IT.
>>
>>135702998
>>135703048
>>135702951
I don't agree with the guy's stance but it's true, there is zero evidence that Mari ever enjoys her scene with Kate, at least compared to how blatant her arousal is in the bath scene.
>>
>>135695196
>>135695222
Hiramoto's misunderstandings are back!
dis gon be gud
>>
>>135703108
>Someone who gets raped will likely orgasm,
So they physically derived pleasure from it?
I.E. their body ENJOYED it
>>
>>135695099
got horny from touching her ass
sasuga assman
>>
>>135703152
That's not the point of the arguement. If you get raped by a guy, does that make you gay? We're talking about mental state here, not physical workings.
>>
>>135703196
> If you get raped by a guy, does that make you gay?
Yes. And you can't rape the willing.
>>
>>135703196
sorry but saying Mari didn't enjoy it at all is kinda dumb.

She clearly doesn't seem phased by her homosexual experience.
She fucked someone she hated without batting an eye.
>>
>>135703152
>>135703121
Not involved in this argument but you guys are missing the point.
He's not saying 'mari didn't feel physical pleasure therefore bla'. He's saying 'mari's behaviour during that scene was signficantly different from this other similar scene in which she was blushing profusely and talking about how she's having heart palpitations'. She doesn't even blush during the Kate scene.

The shitty argument is over Mari's sexuality, but even a straight woman would derive pleasure out of being eaten out by a lesbian, so your point is irrelevant.
>>
>>135703257
Mari is bi-sexual.
The fact this is being questioned is absurd.

I don't care how much you need to blackmail your nemisis. You don't lure them into a trap and fuck them like that if you aren't homosexual in some way.

There's nothing to discuss here.
>>
>>135703257
Maybe because sucking Kiyoshi's ass while thinking she was poisoned wasn't a part of her masterplan.
>>
>>135703240
>She clearly doesn't seem phased by her homosexual experience.
>She fucked someone she hated without batting an eye.
This might be just me but the scen afterwards with Kiyoshi in prison seems to indicate that she was somewhat disgusted by what she did.
>>
>>135702693
>>135702609
>>135702398
>Projecting this hard
>>
>>135703294
Again, I have no stake in the sexuality argument but Mari had no choice but to do EXACTLY that. She needed to counter the blackmail video with another blackmail video. Kate was obsessed with her sexually. Even if she wanted to record SOMEONE ELSE fucking Kate, Kate wouldn't have gone along with it, so it had to be her.

Mari's sexuality is absolutely impossible to determine right now. IMPOSSIBLE. Just stop talking about it.
>>
thread derailed to shit again
see ya next week lads, the cool ones not the waifufags
>>
>>135703330
>Implying Mari doesn't roleplay as Mari online but firmly rebuke anyone who makes advances on her in the hopes they'll ignore her protests, force her to her knees and start fucking her throat
>>
File: Capture.png (320 KB, 754x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
320 KB, 754x380
it's kinda hard to tell when Mari's doing everything in her power to seduce and mind-fuck Kate.

I can prove she physically enjoyed it, but that's about it. Hana shows up for like 2 frames and she's way more flustered than Mari just watching them

>>135703329
right, but is that because she fucked a girl, or because she fucked someone she hates?


Like I said, we just don't have enough proof for anything other than plausibly bi, or at least straight and a fantastic actor
>>
>>135703329
Disgust isn't the right word.
>>135703353
She's bi-sexual sorry m8.
Or she literally has the acting skills of a prostitute.
>>
>>135703410
>>135703382
The teensiest bit of blush is all you have?

Now if you want to think she's bi, that's fine really. I think she's straight until she actually shows some interest in a girl. This arguement started with someone denying that she likes boys when it's obvious she does. That's my real beef.
>>
>>135702008
I thought that Hana was the freak masquerading as 'good' girl. Mari only offered a boob, because she is under the impression that all men are animals & just want sex.
>>
You fags are missing the point.
Mari isn't bisexual. She's not a lesbian. She's not straight.
Mari is ASS SEXUAL.
She didn't see Kate's ass at any point during the yuriboros, and that's why she never got visibly aroused. It's as simple as that.
>>
>IF MARI ISN'T BI-SEXUAL SHE CAN LITERALLY FUCK THIS DUDE WITHOUT BATTING AN EYE.
She can fuck you regardless of whether or not she finds you sexually attractive.
She can even fuck you if she hates you and is your arch-nemesis.
>>
>>135703468
She doesn't like boys, she fucking hates them.
But she is capable of feeling sexual arousal when in an erotic situation with a boy.
This whole subject is just riddled with bullshit semantics like that. What's the point?
>>
>>135703468
she's bi-sexual.
You can't seduce someone like that so naturally if you aren't at-least somewhat bi-sexual.
or acting skills of a prostitute.
>>
>>135703489
Well you're just turning into semantics, or are you denying that there's actually people, even in this thread, who deny she's sexually attracted to guys?

ALso what the fuck is up with this captcha?
>>
>>135703468
well, hey, as the person that accidentally re-sparked this debate I never thought she was a pure-lesbian. Just bi or straight.

I'm so sorry for fucking over this threadwe should change the topic to something with more evidence
>>
File: this guy.jpg (57 KB, 525x503) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
this guy.jpg
57 KB, 525x503
>>135702698
In his ass, what a question
>>
>>135703489
>she is capable of feeling sexual arousal when in an erotic situation with a boy
so, she's bi
>>
>>135703548
I direct you to
>>135703549
And politely request that we move the fuck on.
>>
>>135703549
I think this is fine, we're all discussing this in a reasonable fashion, using proof and reasonably phrased arguements.
>>
>>135703549
we have all the fucking evidence we need.
She hate-fucked her rival without batting an eyelid and even felt comfortable enough to have her close female friend record it.

Are you really going to suggest that she's not somewhat Bi-sexual?
>>
>chapter about assman
>ouroboros ages ago
>poison even before
>but no, let's discuss mari's sexuality
>>
>"SHE'S STRAIGHT GUISE!"
>"SHE COULDN'T OF POSSIBLY ENJOYED IT! IT WAS JUST CAUSE SHE NEEDED SOMETHING TO BLACKMAIL KATE :( "
>>
>>135703631
>without batting an eyelid
T H A T S T H E P O I N T

Mari has been established as a sexually uppity character. She gets extremely flustered and has exaggerated visual cues to show when she is in an erotic situation. All of that is contradicted in the Kate scene, which suggests she was not aroused and merely calmly and coldly acting out a plan.
>>
>>135703631
She was mentally prepared for it, don't really see that as evidence really.

ALso wasn't there scientific research that said all girls and guys are bisexual to some degree? It's probably not a coincidence that there is more gay sex in jail.
>>
>>135703470
this is objetively the only right reply in all these waifushit wars
>>
Question:
What does Mari enjoying sex with Kate or her sexuality have to do with the story now or down the line?

I am genuinely curious how Mari's sexuality affects the story that you guys have to argue about it nearly every single thread we have. Is it b/c Mari being a lesbian ruins your Kiyoshi x Mari ship or that you can't waifu a, possible, lesbian?

I could understand arguing about Whi Kiyoshi likes or what's gonna happen to Andre & Risa when Meiko wakes up or what's going to happen to Anzu & Shingo, but I fail to see how Mari's ouroboros adventure is affecting the plot now.
>>
>>135703715
The fact she showed zero hesitation tells me she's bi. She clearly wasn't physically repulsed by the act.

Could you suck my cock without hesitation because you needed to blackmail me?
KEK.
>>
>>135703787
as Mari being assexual and Kate being flat on both ends I really doubt she enjoyed that ouroboros
>>
>>135703716
K mentally prepare yourself to fuck a man who you hate and aren't physically attracted to.

You're in fucking denial! Hahahaha.
>>
>>135703787
> Is it b/c Mari being a lesbian ruins your Kiyoshi x Mari ship or that you can't waifu a, possible, lesbian?
You answered your own question, mate.
>>
>>135703787
waifufags
waifufags
waifufags
and worst of all? waifufagging about worst girl
hana second worst
>>
>>135703677
there's not all that much to discuss with this new chapter. Just more confirmation that chairman is best character and that the main story needs to hurry the fuck along.

>>135703787
Not a fucking thing. It's one of those topics that's debated simply for the fact there's always someone to contest it
>>
>>135703826
>The fact she showed zero hesitation tells me she's bi
She did, she spent an entire chapter considering it, when Kiyoshi tried to grab her boobs.
>>
>>135703715
Mari's body probably physically enjoyed it, but she, mentally, did not. She only did it as a necessary means to an end. It was the only way to put her on equal footing with Kate.

People need to stop this shit already.
>>
>>135703930
She was thinking about how to pull it off, not whether she should do it or not.

Again this extreme denial and delusion is just silly.
You can't lick pussy so naturally if you aren't bi.
The reason she is so sexually uncomfortable and flustered around Kiyoshi is she isn't used to being around males.

Mari is so used to being around the female body she understand how it works. For fuck sake she has Meiko wash her ass.

She isn't repulsed by the female form at all she's more comfortable with it currently.

I still think she's more attracted to males than females. But she's without a doubt Bi-sexual.

YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT SO EFFORTLESSLY IF YOU ARENT.
>>
>>135703961
She didn't hate it mentally either. She seemed mentally very indifferent to the act.
>>
>>135703998
>I still think she's more attracted to males than females. But she's without a doubt Bi-sexual.
then why the fuck is this an argument?
Everyone is arguing the same fucking point!
The only point of contention is that some people think other people are claiming she is 100% lesbian!
>>
File: 1450446059816.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450446059816.gif
1 MB, 300x188
Why the fuck is everyone debating was her fucking preference is? I thought we was here to enjoy some Prison School?
>>
>>135703998
Was Kate her first kiss? Talking about the lips here, not other body parts.
>>
>>135703998
>For fuck sake she has Meiko wash her ass.
She doesn't, Meiko just mentioned doing it that one time. I think it was to show how devoted Meiko was to Mari, or maybe Meiko just wants to fuck Mari who knows.

>YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT SO EFFORTLESSLY IF YOU ARENT.
Now you're just projecting.
You'd be suprised what people can do when they're cornered.
>>
>>135704074
I don't even know anymore. We're all agreeing with each too, yet we're still somehow arguing over semantics.
>>
>>135704086
Mari's pillow stole her first kiss. She got bashful afterwards and slapped it.
mari a cute
>>
File: 1334826156321.jpg (254 KB, 871x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1334826156321.jpg
254 KB, 871x720
>>135704109
>Mari
>cornered
>>
>>135704109
>maybe Meiko just wants to fuck Mari who knows.
Holy shit, are you people completely tone deaf?
Can you not pick up on things unless they are explicitly spelled out for you? Jesus christ.
>>
>>135704054
People still wont openly call her Bi-sexual which is the problem.
People still want more evidence when it is very clear.
You can't just fuck someone of the same sex so effortlessly if you aren't bi.
>>135704086
I don't think so.
But if she was Mari clearly doesn't give a fuck.
>>135704109
I wasn't being literal. But Meiko does wash her.
>You'd be suprised what people can do when they're cornered
It's not the fact that she did the act, it's the fact she did it so effortlessly.

She's bi m8. I know you may be anti-lgbtq but there's no getting around it. sorry.Now that's an actual projection
>>
File: 1447390002727.gif (831 KB, 225x144) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447390002727.gif
831 KB, 225x144
>>135704109
>maybe Meiko just wants to fuck Mari who knows.
Are you seriously suggesting Meiko is a lesbian for washing her friend, but denying that Mari is bi-sexual when she had sex with a woman?
FFFFUUCK YOUR STUPID.
>>
>>135704259
Holy shit.
That's it. We've reached rock fucking bottom.

If ANYONE in Prison School is a lesbian, it's fucking Meiko. This is so fucking obvious from the very first chapter of the series that I'm disgusted you would even question it.
The argument people are applying to Mari not getting aroused with Kate? Applies to every single interaction between Meiko and the boys ever. And guess what happens when she's around Mari in a lewd situation? Yep, she fucking loses her mind and goes Full Fluster.

Keep being retarded.
>>
>>135704188
>it's the fact she did it so effortlessly.
That's what I meant. You think people who chomp down human meat because they're so starved don't do it effortlessly? It's an extreme case offcourse.

>>135704259
I don't think Meiko is, just pointing something out. You probably missed the fact that Meiko was also blushing heavily and intentionnally grabbed Mari's hand in that same scene, which can easily be seen as sexual/romantic intrest. Also if you think that's the same as the kate-Mari scene then you're the biggest idiot here.
>>
>>135704349
Don't forget that Kate is straight too, and that she was literally raped by Mari.
>>
>>135704319
You can't see how dumb you are there's no point in replying to you.
Meiko and Mari are literal bros.
It may seem sexual to you, but Meiko washes mary and sweats purely out of respect.

Meiko fucking Mari would be like fucking your best friend for life. It just doesn't make sense in their relationship.
>>135704349
> Also if you think that's the same as the kate-Mari scene then you're the biggest idiot here.
I don't. did you mean to reply to this fool who is suggesting Meiko wants to fuck Mari >>135704319
>>135704109
>>
>>135704437
>nobody on earth has ever had a crush on their friend
You are a premium retard.
>>
>>135704319
>And guess what happens when she's around Mari in a lewd situation? Yep, she fucking loses her mind and goes Full Fluster.
She doesn't do that when she's watching Mari's fully naked body.

You're a dumbass.
Meiko's attraction to Mari isn't sexual Meiko worships Mari like a rolemodel and clearly looks up to her. I'm sure you misconstrued it as something sexual but it's not.

Meiko serves Mari like she was a goddess. This isn't normal sexual attraction this is extreme respect to the point where it's almost worship.
>>
>>135704518
>Nobody has ever idolized their crush
P R E M I U M
>>
>>135704518
And Meiko actually wants to fuck André, right?
>>
>>135704029
Even if she is indifferent to sex with Kate she can still orgasm. Whatever happened does not define her sexuality though.

Though Mari is GOAT for what she did. So even if Kate released the footage Mari would release her's & take another fall. Then people will think that she's willing to fuck both men & women. What's even worse is that her video is an actual sex tape. Mari is willing to sacrifice so much for herself & the USC.

I wonder if Kiyoshi would be willing to take a dick in the ass for his friends & the wet tee contest?
>>
>>135704437
>>135704109 is me and I was just saying that that scene could obviously be viewed as sexual if you look at Meiko.

>>135704518
>She doesn't do that when she's watching Mari's fully naked body.
Yes she does. But I think you're rightabout it not being sexual.
Still, I wouldn't be suprised if it's revealed Meiko is massively in love with Mari.
>>
>>135704584
>Still, I wouldn't be suprised if it's revealed Meiko is massively in love with Mari.
Gee, I wonder why?
>>
she has a daddy complex, she isn't gay
>>
>>135704497
>>135704549
>BEING FLUSTERED =/= BEING AROUSED
I'm not going to entertain the disgusting Meiko x Mari ship.
Seriously man. There relationship is pure as it gets.

I see it as almost a parent/child relationship. Meiko just adores mari. But I don't think it's sexual.
>>135704555
Never suggested that at all, keep being a cunt.
>>135704569
She is willing to fuck both men and women
>>135704621
>>135704584
Meiko loves Mari without a doubt. And Mari loves meiko. They'd die for one another.
But I don't think they want to fuck eachother.

It's not that type of love. It is much purer than that.

I don't see why you guys have to see it as something sexual.
>BEING FLUSTERED =/= BEING AROUSED
Seriously.
>>
>>135704683
>She is willing to fuck both men and women

She did not offer Kiyoshi to have sex with her. Just her breast. Her sexuality is unknown as of this point.
>>
>>135704683
>I don't see why you guys have to see it as something sexual.
>>BEING FLUSTERED =/= BEING AROUSED
>Seriously.
Well she's flustered because of naked Mari, there's not many ways to see it other than sexual. Especially back when that was released, when we didn't have their backstory via the flashbacks.

Deep down Meiko is still that little girl though that just wants to hold hands with her only friend as they walk home together.
>>
File: absolutely.jpg (239 KB, 1044x770) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
absolutely.jpg
239 KB, 1044x770
I am deeply disgusted by this thread.
>>
>>135704800
None of the girls in the series have offered sex to a boy, so are all of them potential dykes?
>>
>>135704803
>Well she's flustered because of naked Mari, there's not many ways to see it other than sexual.
Again I don't know where you get this bullshit from.

SHOW ME A SCENE WHERE SHE IS FLUSTERED BY MARI'S BODY!
>>
>>135704896
risa kinda has, that's why she's best girl
>>
fuck it all.

do we think all out war between Hana and Chiyo will be a thing in the not-so-distant future?

One of them just stepping aside seems like a waste of tension, but at the same time I don't know how long that sneaky sneaky shit can last.

Hana appears to be making her move on Kiyoshi as more than whatever the fuck they were, and Chiyo appears to be catching on that there's something between them.


>>135704896
I'd say Risa's gone above and beyond at this point - at-least from Andre's pov
>>
>>135704943
this one?
>>
>>135705036
she doesn't look flustered at all you fucking idiot1
>>
File: 1435808455735.jpg (78 KB, 761x763) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435808455735.jpg
78 KB, 761x763
>>135705036
>that emotionless stare at Mari's ass
Yup I guess that confirms she's sexually flustered by Mari.
>>
>>135705036
Now that I'm going back through the manga real quick, Meiko doesn't seem all that blushy as I remembered.
>>
>>135705036
Meiko is only flustered by the thought of disappointing Mari, not by Mari's body.
>>
>>135705095
I know my shit. Meiko isn't flustered by Mari's body.

She is flustered by the thought of disappointing Mari.
SORT OF LIKE HOW A CHILD IS WORRIED ABOUT DISAPPOINTING THEIR PARENT.
IT'S A NON SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP.
>>
>>135705028
anon, I have already explained
at some point both ouroboroi will be revealed
kiyoshi and dyke duo will go in prison (with promise of better treatment)
new "let's all get along council" lead by chiyo with one member from all (chiyo, risa, meiko -andre triangle will be addressed- and one boy, probably gakuto)
then hana will in a stupid way reveal her own ouroboros too. -she might want to go in jail with kiyoshi, not think it's fair that only mari went, something stupid along those lines.
then chiyo will go psycho and reveal that she has the crazy family genes her dad and sister have too.
so chiyo-kiyoshi-hana triangle will also be addressed
next arc will be triangle arc
>>
>>135704896
Everyone, but Meiko, Mari, Chiyo, & Kate have expressed some sort of romantic interest in a boy. The truth hurts, but you gotta accept it.
>>
>>135705163
>Chiyo expressed no romantic interest in a boy
I'm not sure if I can agree with you there.
>>
>>135705134
Why the fuck would Hana want to go to jail b/c Mari went to jail?

Also, I was rereading and at some point early on I think Gakuto mentioned the Summer Triangle. That means Hiramoto planned this from the beginning, no?
>>
>>135705134
that would be interesting. Summarizing this arc as the arc of dualities or ouoboroi and having next arc be the arc of love/lust triangles

>>135705163
>Chiyo
the actual fuck are you talking about.

She asked Kiyoshi on a date in the first place, she dressed like a slut and asked him to touch her boobs because she thought she was losing to her sister. She is the most romantically interested girl in the manga
>>
>>135705134
Seems more likely that Kate uses Hana's pictures somehow than that Hana reveals something herself.

>>135705163
>Everyone, but Meiko, Mari, Chiyo, & Kate have expressed some sort of romantic interest in a boy.
That's like half the female cast, what's your point exactly? Also I said offered sex not shown romantic interest. As people have pointed out, only Risa has offered sex to a boy.
>>
>>135705184
Her scenes are meant to vague & ambiguous. As of yet Chiyo has not expressed any romantic interest in anyone, not even Kiyoshi. Why do you think Mari shippers so fucking thirsty?
>>
File: dssas.gif (467 KB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dssas.gif
467 KB, 400x300
>MFW SOMEONE ACTUALLY SUGGESTED THAT MEIKO WANTED TO FUCK MARI
>>
>>135705276
She wanted Kiyoshi to grab her tit.
how does it feel to be wrong?
>>
>>135705298
The whole point of that scene was that she didn't want him to do it. She was even crying.
>>
>>135705223
>can't let my comrade face punishment alone for something I also did

>>135705257
also possible
>>
>>135705326
She's interested in him enough to think that in the first place.

I'll agree it's vague, but she's expressed some Romantic interest in Kiyoshi.
>>
>>135705036
>wearing glasses while washing
>>
>>135705326
>she got jealous when she thought Mari and Kiyoshi were a couple
It upset her.
Wrong again
>>
>>135705279
>mfw you are samefagging this fucking hard
>>
>>135705417
I want the bitch to admit I'm right for being so damn stupid to suggest that.
>>
>>135705370
She was upset because her sister was a slut.

I feel like this is brought up every time people discuss Chiyo's feelings.
>>
>>135705298
She was crying you asshole. That means she didn't want to do it. She was just trying to understand her sister by trying to emulate her.

What is wrong w/your reading comprehension?!
>>
>>135705435
I already did, you vindictive jerk.

I was just thrown off the anime. She's more blushy in that one I think.
>>
>>135705435
It seems pretty likely to me, more likely than her fucking Kiyoshi at the very least
Maybe you're one of those delusional self inserting retards that everyone hates? Nah, that would imply that you're ignorant and STUPID, and that would be insensitive of me. :^)
>>
>>135705535
>>135705539
Meiko and Mari have a pure friendship I will not degenerates suggest their deviant headcannon.

Kiyoshi only deserves to be with one girl and her name starts with an H
>>
Now I realise why you don't get Prison School threads often.
>>
File: I KNOW MY SHIT.jpg (277 KB, 869x1295) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I KNOW MY SHIT.jpg
277 KB, 869x1295
>>135705507
>>135705503
>>135705326
>>135705276
I know my shit guys.
Chiiyo expressed jealously over Kiyoshi.
Sorry but I know my shit.
>>
>>135705724
>I know my shit guys
Well if you know your shit, I guess you can't be wrong.
>>
>>135705778
I can be wrong but denying that Chiiyo hasn't shown any romantic interest over Kiiyoshi is a long shot.

Btw this is before Chiiyo thought that Mari was a slut.
>>
File: Capture.png (499 KB, 611x921) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
499 KB, 611x921
>>135705276
>>135705326
she was crying because she was out of her element. This bit implies jealousy to me.
>>
>>135705724
>Never posts the page(s) if her crying or telling Kiyoshi that it will NEVER happen again.
>>
>>135705849
>>135705826

The joke of the arc is that she wasn't concerned about Kiyoshi, just Mari.
>>
>>135705826
>Btw this is before Chiiyo thought that Mari was a slut.
It isn't, notice her entire monologue is focused on Mari. This was her feeling like shit because she though Mari was a slut even though she thinks she should feel happy for her sisters for finally being more open.
>>
>>135705622
I agree with that last part
But I dont see whats wrong with a yuri relationship between those two, knowing their past and how they practically schlick each other in the shower anyway, it would be really cute.
Mari is a misandrist, she's incompatible with all the main guys, she's not going to end up with a guy lets be fuggin honest. That leaves Meiko, Kate or nobody for a possible candidate, and Meiko > Kate in this situation for what I said previously.

This IS my mental gymnastics, and I'm not saying it will happen. I just think it would be nice, and I dont understand why it triggers you so much.
>>
>>135700328
>Violent Tsundere
>Best
>>
File: thefaceofconcern.png (458 KB, 608x898) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thefaceofconcern.png
458 KB, 608x898
>>135705893
>>
>>135705853
He's delusional you cant debate with him, just ignore it
>>
File: 1451244482339.gif (929 KB, 264x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451244482339.gif
929 KB, 264x320
>>135700500
>this nigga
>>
What is wrong with this fan base?!

We got a severe case of Mari waifufags that they are projecting shit into the story, people still obsessed about that ouroboros scene, & assholes who lack basic reading comprehension.
>>
>>135705929
> I dont understand why it triggers you so much
Come on, you're responding to someone who uses the word "degenerates".
>>
>>135705929
>Mari is a misandrist, she's incompatible with all the main guys, she's not going to end up with a guy lets be fuggin honest.
But her character arc is all about getting over her misandrist ways. I'm not saying she should end up with one of the boys but I don't really see how she couldn't end up with a guy if Hiramoto does like a flash-forward thing or something at the end of the manga. It seems like the logical conclusion to her arc.
>>
>>135705997
The anime happened, friend. I feel your pain. I think i'll just come by for the chapter dump and leave from now on, I have a god damn headache from this shit.
>>
>>135705961
I am literally the only one here who tries to follow everything from the source without inputting my own headcannon.

Source tells us Chiiyo is jealous regarding Kiyoshi and Mari. Which is what led her to try to become a slut.
>>135705853
Doesn't disprove her jealousy.
>>135705893
I'm pretty sure that isn't the joke of the arc.
I'm pretty sure the joke is exaggeration and misunderstandings.
>>135705909
>it isn't
Are you sure, I know my shit? This is before notion appeared to her.
>>135705929
>>135706006
>it would be cute
Nothing could be more cute than the relationship they already have.
See pic related.>>135704437
It's such a beautiful friendship. Why the fuck would you ruin that with sex?

Seriously Meiko and Mari is objectively the worst ship.

It would kill everything they have now. I see them like bros. Like fucking friends who could walk through hell and back and still be there for one another.
>>
>>135706032
She still doesnt exactly get along too well with the guys, she's being friendly now because they're helping her get out of prison. She definitley has warmed up to them regardless, but not to the point where I think she's going to start sucking dicks.

>>135706045
Jesus Christ you sound like an insane person
You are talking about a gag manga you god damn autist
>>
>>135704074
Self-insert fags
>>
File: 1420598718960.png (79 KB, 251x257) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420598718960.png
79 KB, 251x257
>>135706045
>>
>>135705695
I never knew something can be as bad as Rukiafags.
>>
>>135706122
>Jesus Christ you sound like an insane person
>You are talking about a gag manga you god damn autist
I love this manga more than you ever could.
I worship Hiramoto.

Don't call it a gag manga when it's paced and has the plotline of a drama.
>>
>>135706045
>I'm pretty sure that isn't the joke of the arc.
>I'm pretty sure the joke is exaggeration and misunderstandings.

Yes! The misunderstanding is that she was concerned about her sister NOT Kiyoshi.
>>
>>135702799
When they go from them hugging each other next to a tree to them lying down and smoking, it's pretty clear that they've been fucking constantly
>>
>>135706192
Then why are you having such a hard time comprehending what you are reading?!
>>
>>135706210
>head cannon and projection
I understand where you are coming from though. Her feelings are vague enough that I can't honestly tell whether she like Kiyoshi as a friend or has a crush on him.

I do believe she was jealous of her sister though.
>>135706244
I comprehend it on a level above your own.
don't tell me you're the one who think's Meiko has a sexual attraction to Mari?
>>
>>135706192
>Don't call it a gag manga when it's paced and has the plotline of a drama.
Don't really want to start a semantic arguement but PS is definetly a sitcom. Not sure if that's what anon meant with gag manga.
>>
>>135706192
I politely explain how its a perfectly possible ship, a hell of a lot more likely than your retarded Mari x Kiyoshi bullshit and your response is "NO NO I WONT HEAR ANY OF IT LALALALALALA FUCK OFF /u/"
Take your god damn pills, I even said its just a possibility I cant say for sure if that will happen but it seems to me thats the way Hiramoto is leaning, if you go back and read their backstory. Meiko also gushes over Mari, so they're going to have to address that plot point at some point.
BUT this is all fucking speculation so dont get your panties in a bunch.
>>
File: zuko-093.jpg (667 KB, 1785x2529) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zuko-093.jpg
667 KB, 1785x2529
>>
>>135706307
Yes thats basically what i meant, lets not beat around the bush and pretend its fucking Shakespeare.
It is well written but its not anything groundbreaking
>>
File: Prison School.jpg (249 KB, 864x1225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Prison School.jpg
249 KB, 864x1225
>>135706307
>sitcom
Much fairer term than gag manga.
>>135706316
>a hell of a lot more likely than your retarded Mari x Kiyoshi bullshit
I ship Kiyoshi and Hana.

Would you like me to address the rest of your comment? Because I don't feel like bothering when you don't even understand what you're talking about.
>>
>>135706356
>those photoshopped tits

>>135706402
Then WHY ARE YOU BEING SO STUBBORN
>>
File: 1938487.jpg (15 KB, 680x447) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1938487.jpg
15 KB, 680x447
>Go to sleep
>Come back to thread in morning
>Completely fucking ruined by disgusting shipper/waifufags

Theres nothing more vile and destructive to a fanbase than these pieces of shit.
>>
>>135706394
>Its not groundbreaking
In terms of manga and anime I disagree with you.
I don't think I've ever read a manga written this way.

It's very innovative in it's own sense.
As a comedy fan I think it may be the best comedy manga/anime I have ever seen.
In terms of:
>tension
>characters
>plotline

Again it's brilliance comes because it is a comedy which is paced and written like a drama.
That allows for much more investment in the storyline and characters than any other comedy manga/anime.
>>135706441
>Then WHY ARE YOU BEING SO STUBBORN
Because Meiko x Mari is a disgusting ship which belittles their friendship.
>>
>>135706518
wew lad

this guy doesnt give up
>>
Manga, anime Blurays or both?
>>
>>135706441
Not him but just because someone doesn't want ship x doesnt mean they want ship y. I don't want Kate and Mari to be a couple but that doesn't mean I want either of them to be with someone else.
>>
>>135706546
3dpd shit who cares
No 3d can replicate Hana because she is perfection created by the hand of a true master
>>
>>135706469
Prison school threads were never the same as soon as the anime aired. The anime was a mistake.
>>
>>135706551
both
>>135706542
because I love this series more than any other
>>
>>135706542
I do agree that for a comedy manga it's pretty unique & unconventional. I mean unless you can point out a manga that does what Prison School does, but even better?
>>
>>135706588
You're just fucking insane, and you ruin every thread you're in with your shitty monologues.
>>
>>135706563
Thats perfectly reasonable anon. You can want whatever you like.
This other guy isnt saying what you're saying, he's trying to force his dumb headcanon on everyone and say that certain things aren't a distinct possibility because it upsets him. In other words, textbook definition delusion.
>>
>>135706037
Perhaps we should adopt a "no-secondaries" mentality that one would see in JoJo or Type-Moon threads.
>>
>>135706645
If you're talking about the anon who makes an allegory to shakespeare and tries to analyze the relationship between Hana and Kiyoshi
I'm not him. I haven't come to a Prison School thread in a few weeks.
>>
>>135706642
>I mean unless you can point out a manga that does what Prison School does
Not too sure what you mean by that but I'd rate Boku girl almost as highly as prison school.
>>
>>135706292
>don't tell me you're the one who think's Meiko has a sexual attraction to Mari?

No, that is not me. That is insane.
>>
>>135706588
You're a god damn nutcase actually
Are you that guy who posted that 50 paragraph rant that became pasta 6 or so months back? I'd believe it
>>
>>135706725
>boku girl
>I'm straight! Wait I'm not
>I'm a boy! Wait I'm a girl
This manga is shit. Nothing happens and the characters are retarded.
>>
>>135706725
In terms of what? In general? I like Boku Girl, but it's not really that unique from other stories in its genre except for the fact that the boy might actually get the boy & it features bisexuality in some respects.
>>
>>135706738
If it's a copypasta then no I didn't.
I am just a man who loves this series.

What was the rant about?
>>135706729
I comprehend the series well anon and the fact I am able to see that Chiiyo's feelings for Kiyoshi aren't clean-cut should tell you that.

I do believe she showed jealousy though.
>>
>>135694795
The art style of this author sucks. That dumb ass cross eyed whore always looks like she is one IQ point away from being a legitimate retard.
>>
File: r2Qe9Nsl.jpg (99 KB, 640x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
r2Qe9Nsl.jpg
99 KB, 640x420
>>135706950
You're dumb
>>
>>135706879
In terms of being able to make me laugh, that's all I expect from a comedy. I guess it also does a decent job with creating some suspence. Though not nearly as good as Prison school.
>>
>>135706918
There's no proof though. You can't keep posting select pages front the slut arc as your evidence & then skip the pages where she explicitly states that it will never happen again or when she was crying. We just have no solid proof of her feelings yet.
>>
>>135706918
>me me me myself and me
>comphrehend the series well
Holy shit, that's some self-centredness.
>>
>>135707007
I guess what the other Anon is saying is that Prison School masterfully combines both, but I think that the anime does an even better job of executing the jokes.
>>
>>135706950
That's because she is sexually aroused/excited. Ever see your own face when you are in ecstasy?
>>
>>135707119
I meant ever see your own face when you desperate or really thirsty?
>>
>>135707119
No, since I am not a faggot who looks in a mirror when he cums

what the fuck
>>
>>135707021
>that is some self-centeredness
Well he was aksing if I posted a copypasta, I figured I'd have to refer to myself to tell him that I didn't.
>>135707011
If you haven't gotten enough cues from dialogue and Chiiyo's reactions then it seems you require an unreasonable amount of evidence.

Do you want the manga to specifically tell you that Chiiyo was jealous?

If Hiramoto made her interest clearer the tension would lose some of it's power.
>>
>>135707072
>but I think that the anime does an even better job of executing the jokes.
I agree, moving pictures are easier to make jokes with, especially visual humor.

Also Boku girl anime when?
>>
>>135707163
>If Hiramoto made her interest clearer the tension would lose some of it's power.
With the upcoming confession, the tension wether she is or isn't intreted is rather important.

I'd also like to point out that if it turns Chiyo isn't intrested in Kiyoshi then that would make her a pretty massive tease for feeding him after he got out jail.
>>
File: 1425087741761.jpg (314 KB, 550x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425087741761.jpg
314 KB, 550x550
>>135707163
>I, I, I, myself, I
You're doing it on purpose, right? Nevermind, you sound legitimately insane.
>>
File: 1420224283381.jpg (59 KB, 343x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420224283381.jpg
59 KB, 343x357
>>135707268
You are an idiot. You didn't even bother looking at the post I wrote below the reply to you.

Stay salty you fucking faggot.
>>135707249
That's an interesting point. Hiramoto is right for keeping us in the dark.
>>
>>135695196
>>135695222
>>135695334
>>135695430
Not going to lie, I was getting bored of this arc but this chapter was brilliant.
>>
>>135707163
>Do you want the manga to specifically tell you that Chiiyo was jealous?
>If Hiramoto made her interest clearer the tension would lose some of it's power.

There would be clues & hints littered thoughout the story, but I do not see any. The biggest factor being that Chiyo & Kiyoshi's relationship hasn't developed or progressed, at all.

Even when she sewed the headbands she did nothing to make Kiyoshi's stick out from the rest. She didn't put up any resistance when Hana snatched that shit out of her hand. There's more evidence supporting Chiyo's lack of attraction than anything else.
>>
>51 posters
You guys really need to calm the fuck down and enjoy the lewd comedy.
>>
>>135694795
Hey, I haven't looked at Prison School threads for some time, I should check this one out
>she's clearly bi
>nu-uh she's bi for sure
>both of you guys are wrong she's bi
Well, bye then.
>>
>>135707442
Nice falseflagging
>>
>>135707399
Not that guy but the author has huge western influence, i see it as theres more evidence of chiyo being the friendzone chick more than anything.
>>
>>135707442
Actually the arguement was about her being a little bi against there being no proof that she was a little bi.
Really now, do we have to go over this again?
>>
>>135694795
I haven't read anything since 178 and catching up was glorious. It's a shame this thread is shit, thanks for the dump OP.
>>
>>135707476
Hopefully she is
I'm fully invested in Hana and Kiyoshi's relationship, its too damn cute
>>
>>135707399
I think that Kiyoshi has more interest in Chiiyo than he does in him. He might get friendzoned too.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Kiyoshi confesses and Chiiyo acts utterly fucking shocked and confused.

Chiiyo's comedic role in this almost is to be naive.
>>
>>135707335
Why should I? There's no point, since you know the manga way better than any of us, poor souls, and dismiss everything you don't agree with. Have a good day, and don't forget to take your pills.
>>
>>135707476
What if he based this on 16 candles?! I won't forgive him!
>>
>>135707510
The threads are always shit because of a certain handful of people that force their headcanon on everyone. Last good PS thread I remember was about 12 months ago, over 500 posts and people even posted Hana without getting the other waifushitters riled up
Mythical times
>>
>>135707542
You'd realize that logically I refer to myself if someone is making implications about me.

I know it better than an idiot who would imply Meiko wants to fuck Mari.
>>
>>135707599
Holy shit can you shut up already dude, you're fucking driving me nuts
>>
File: 1444999534053.jpg (445 KB, 1978x1481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444999534053.jpg
445 KB, 1978x1481
>>135707524
>Chiiyo's comedic role in this almost is to be naive.
That seems to always be her comedic role. Her always completely misreading what's going on is at least.
>>
>>135707476
>the author has huge western influence
Hiramoto is a turbo westaboo, look at the manga chapter names, all are western movies references or music albums
>>
>>135707593
I think the real problem started with the Ouroboros scene & then subsequently Mari waifufags & Mari x Kiyoshi shippers. They are injecting their own crazy as head cannon.

Reddit is overrun with them.
>>
File: 1440175930135.jpg (135 KB, 651x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440175930135.jpg
135 KB, 651x422
>>135707632
Your salt is so good dude.
You got BTFO and now you're calling me insane.
my face right now
>>
>>135707768
Thats exactly right friend
Just report them and neglect them until they end their crippling loneliness with a noose, then maybe these threads will be alright again
>>
>>135707711
God damn she's got the purity of a child.
Even with the fondling scene she logically chose to do it because of "Muh Big Sister shows me the way"

I hope she ends up with someone nice. Just not Kiyoshi Chiiyo is a sweetheart.
>>
>>135707796
>implying i'm the same person

Top fucking jej m8
>>
File: m13.img000004.jpg (82 KB, 870x1263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m13.img000004.jpg
82 KB, 870x1263
>>135707866
I probably BTFO you earlier anyway.
"YOU'RE FUCKING INSANE, IT'S JUST A SIMPLE GAG MANGA. CHILL OUT"
Nah bitch it's a work of art.
>>
>>135707768
I chuckle everytime one of these idiots expects a "date" between them when people that can actually read past a third grade level know its a group event.
>>
>>135707932
Or when you call them out for shipping & they go in full denial mode.
>>
>>135707862
She deserves to be Gakubro. Mitsuko can get with joe then.

That leave star-chan for me.
>>
Fucking shippers, destroying my manga
>>
I don't even mind shipperfags or shipping, but MarixKiyoshi shippers bother me. I don't know what it is. I could understand NaruSakus from Naruto, because they were being legit baited, but I feel like the MarixKiyoshi ship has nothing to go on, but one ecchi scene, the fact that she's hot, & a yakiniku date that's actually a group date. That's it! Nothing else.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 711x372) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 711x372
Can /a/ fags sauce me this episode?
>>
>>135709209
Nothing is worse than Meiko x Mari shippers.
They are literally the most disgusting.

But year Mari X Kiyoshi shippers are fucking retarded.
>>135709507
Episode 2
>>
>>135709520
Thanks. By the way, is the "kinky shit they did that night" of OP's picture manga chapter already out? I'd like to see what happened.
>>
>>135709520
>Nothing is worse than Meiko x Mari shippers.

I agree. They are just BFFs. Though I can still understand even that way more than MarixKiyoshi.
>>
>>135709572
yes it's episode 11-12
>>135709598
>Though I can still understand even that way more than MarixKiyoshi.
Disagree with you there.

I find it easier to conceive Mari with Kiyoshi than her childhood friend.
>>
>>135709572
That picture is edited btw. She doesn't say that at all in the manga or show.

But they do, do something sexual
>>
>>135709572
It's the last or the second to last episode, not sure but she doesn't actually say that. I think she just says something kinky.
You should just watch the whole series, it's only 12 episodes anyway. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>135709658
It it's just about procreation than MarixJoe is legit too.
>>
File: 1442275436393.jpg (55 KB, 419x383) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442275436393.jpg
55 KB, 419x383
>>135694795
>Edition
>>
This chapter and arc in general is boring. When do we get back to prison run ft. self-shitter and self-pisser ?
>>
>>135709970
Isn't what's going on w/Chairman paralleling the sports festival.
>>
File: Sin título.jpg (249 KB, 1093x741) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sin título.jpg
249 KB, 1093x741
>>135709572
> Thanks. By the way, is the "kinky shit they did that night" of OP's picture manga chapter already out? I'd like to see what happened.
http://bato.to/reader#b2c1fcdae0bd37fa_2
https://youtu.be/eI2dHSE1huQ?t=3m25s (Subs)
https://youtu.be/V6Q0WdQayOk?t=3m24s (Dubs)
http://www.dramanice.to/prison-school/watch-prison-school-episode-8-online

Anyway, you should be reading the whole thing, not just skipping parts.
>>
>>135707711
is that the same girl in the live action? God damn, chiyo looks the best out of the live action cast
>>
>>135711119
Actually it's an AV model.
>>
File: HHHHHHHH.png (53 KB, 414x429) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HHHHHHHH.png
53 KB, 414x429
>>135706950
U wot m8
>>
>>135711174
Thanks.
>>135711119
ABP-210
>>
>>135711321
>>135707711
>>135711174
>>135711119
HOW ANZU SHOULD HAVE LOOKED IN THE LIVE ACTION
>>
>>135711488
Anzu is too flat to be Airi, she looks more like Chiyo.
>>
>>135706356
Name for the middle? Can't read the kanji.
>>
>>135711843
>Chiiyo has a innocent looking face
>Anzu has a sultry sexual looking face
Airi is Anzu confirmed.
>>
File: img000020[1].png (495 KB, 1127x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000020[1].png
495 KB, 1127x1600
>>135707510
so hana winning kiyoshibowl is confirmed, right?
>>
>>135712052
But Airi has an innocent face.
>>
>>135712374
Not so sure about that.
She oozes sex too much to be a good Chiiyo.

This face doesn't look innocent to me
>>
>>135712374
>>135711843
Btw this cover of the manga is of Anzu not Chiiyo>>135707711
>>
File: anzu.jpg (166 KB, 720x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anzu.jpg
166 KB, 720x1024
>>135712501
Anzu is on the cover of volume 6. Volume 5 has Chiyo doing that sumo thing she does with Kiyoshi.
>>
>>135712467
>This face doesn't look innocent to me
Come on, if you didn't know this was an AV model you'd think it was your loving waifu.
>>
>>135712649
You are correct. I wanted to double check.
Sorry for my mistake.

I still don't think Airi looks innocent enough to be Chiiyo though.
>>135712703
>if you didn't know this was an AV model you'd think it was your loving waifu
No.
>>
File: full.jpg (54 KB, 500x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
full.jpg
54 KB, 500x750
>>135712731
>No.
Would you cum on this innocent face?
>>
>>135712884
>Would you cum on this innocent face
Without hesitation

I feel like Shingo staring at Anzu's nipple right now. I wanna squeeze her boobs
>>
>>135712289
We hope so.
>>
File: 1418910913641.jpg (34 KB, 353x589) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418910913641.jpg
34 KB, 353x589
>two consecutive chapters of straight filler
I mean, its good filler, but why now? Why didnt this happen between arcs?
>>
>>135713471
I think it's frustrating that's right before the climax.
>>
>>135700481
Don't want to sound like Slowpoke, but I just noticed the title of that chapter.
It seems a reference to Anohana, is it correct?
>>
>>135700547
oh, and u too
>>
File: pimg014.jpg (98 KB, 449x458) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pimg014.jpg
98 KB, 449x458
>mfw this thread exploded into arguments revolving around Mari

>>135695313
I don't even care now, this page alone made this entire thread worth it.
>>
>>135711863
Mai Ogino
>>
>tfw the cavalry battle alone will probably be another 100 chapters
>tfw anime season 3 that focuses entirely on the cavalry battle
I'm gonna die before prison school is over
>>
Just read chapter. So is Chairman's story paralleling Mari & Kate or is Hana & Chiyo over Kiyoshi?!
Thread replies: 373
Thread images: 88
Thread DB ID: 388715



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.