[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is japanese spider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: arachnid-c58-118.png (568KB, 1110x1600px) Image search: [Google]
arachnid-c58-118.png
568KB, 1110x1600px
this is japanese spider
>>
I've heard that this ended already, and the ending was garbage.
>>
>>135663170
it was shoveled end
>>
>>135663170
>the ending was garbage.
did you even read it? it was garbage from the beginning. The only good thing is the cockroach wins
>>
>>135663643
>The only good thing is the cockroach wins
Oh, anon.
>>
>>135663019
Should've just go full hentai.

Wasted potential.
>>
File: m020.jpg (245KB, 869x1254px) Image search: [Google]
m020.jpg
245KB, 869x1254px
that girl ain't right
>>
>>135663718
Cockroach end best end
>>
So what's happening with Caterpillar and Killing Bites? Now that Arachnid is over, did they go balls to the wall crazy to compensate?

When's that Killing Bites game coming out anyway?
>>
>>135669417
I'd agree, but she ditch Goki in the end.
>>
Wait, Arachnid is over?
when do this happened?

The last thing i read was his dad get scopeĀ“d
and she use his body as a shild.
>>
File: 1191694665797.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1191694665797.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>135663019
This is supaidaman-sama.
>>
>>135669855
Dragonfly dead, Yoriko dead, centipede and dickrider zombies, beetle hag and caterpillar not even mentioned, Alice and roach survive but Alice decides to ditch roach because she fears going full psycho bug assassin and killing her. Last page is Alice shoveling down some rape zombies.
>>
>>135670056
How does roach react to that?
>>
>>135670056
Already catch up

Pretty retarded ending, more or less Air Gear tier or worst
>>
Whatever happened to the nurse/scorpion?
>>
I hope the artist moves on to doing a good echhi series
>>
>>135663019
Isn't she supposed to have a bug-lower torso with several spider legs or something?
>>
>>135669777
From the raws we have, they're still on the boat and having another "hunt" (for Caterpillar this time).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.