[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come there isn't any ecchi slice of life anime featuring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maidcafe.jpg (893KB, 2700x1650px) Image search: [Google]
maidcafe.jpg
893KB, 2700x1650px
How come there isn't any ecchi slice of life anime featuring prostitutes? There's 9000 maid cafe scenarios in slice of life anime, but why not up the ecchi factor a little. I think it would be popular among viewers.
>>
>>135644151
>There's 9000 maid cafe scenarios in slice of life anime, but why not up the ecchi factor a little
Yes, instead of the class doing a maid cafe, their festival contribution can be a brothel.
>>
Think of the possibilities! There would be a plausible reason for the characters to wear sexy/perverted outfits all the time. It would be a lot of fun for everyone.
>>
>>135644151
> slice of life about genuine sluts

i want to see that
>>
>>135644203
No that would be silly. Why does it have to be highschool girls. Girls just out of highschool makes more sense in this case.
>>
No one wants to watch literal whores unless they're getting fucked anon. Hentai or bust
>>
File: noriko_BS[1].jpg (932KB, 5120x3840px) Image search: [Google]
noriko_BS[1].jpg
932KB, 5120x3840px
>>135644151
That's already a thing.
>>
>>135644151
Because the Japanese are obsessed with purity. You can't sell merchandise featuring women who have taken the D.

But the idea is good, I'll give you that.

>MC is an experienced prostitute, trying to make ends meet for her and her eight-year-old daughter
>Best friend is a mild-mannered AV idol, who constantly gets embarrassed when people recognize her from her work
>Has coffee regularly with a bitter hentai artist, disgusted that the only work he can get is by making smut
>And her pimp is the nicest guy possible. Like, gives her holidays off, babysits her kid while she's at work, has a wife and kids of his own, etc etc
>And a high school girl who is overenthusiastic about sex travels along with them, hoping they can teach her the ways of sluttiness so she can make mad dosh
>>
>>135644444
>Because the Japanese are obsessed with purity. You can't sell merchandise featuring women who have taken the D.
Anon, this isn't even a Japanese thing. If you went into any Western business meeting and your pitch was "our target audience really likes high school girls dressing up prettily, so why don't we try a show about prostitutes for that group?" you'd get fired.
>>
>>135644444
>Because the Japanese are obsessed with purity. You can't sell merchandise featuring women who have taken the D.
The fact that your post has several repeating digits means that you must be correct.
>>
>>135644444
>You can't sell merchandise featuring women who have taken the D.
Just make a SoL about virgin strippers then.
>>
>>135644568
I don't even know if strippers are a thing in Japan.
>>
>>135644609
This is why you should not post if extremely ignorant on a subject (purity in Japan)
>>
>>135644352
I can already tell it's not like what I would like to see, because the art style isn't moe moe.

I don't want cold hearted gesha that dress in black. I want bubbly moe moe girls who don't know what they're getting into but love it anyway.
>>
>>135644515
Yeah, but the Japanese do the purity thing even more. Remember when the main girl of Kannagi mentioned she once had a boyfriend and every fan of the series destroyed their books?
>>
>>135644782
You are mistaking a very niche demographic with an entire country's population.
>>
>>135644782
Oh my god that was a fucking shitstorm.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.