[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better animated movie. you can't desu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
Name a better animated movie.

you can't desu
>>
So let me get this straight, these niggas took a whole 7 years and it was only hand drawn?
>>
SEVEN
>>
>>135641182
UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
>>
HAND
>>
>>135640996
maybe not the best, but I'd be hard pressed to find a better integrated soundtrack. Made the races hype as fuck.
>>
Any time I recommend this to people I tell them they have to watch it twice. Once just to watch it and a second time so they can pay attention to all the crazy detail and animation in the background and hear the god tier sound track a second time.
>>
Sonoshee is a good fucking catch.

Good on JP.
>>
I heard from a reliable source /a/ that there exists an image of all of the frames used to animate the film stacked in boxes. This intrigues me. /r/ing said image.
>>
It would be the best if it had a story to match the animation and OST quality. As it is, it's just very good.
My personal favorite is Millennium Actress, if we're sticking to Japan.
>>
>>135644593
Would you accept a picture of a bunch of boxes stacked on top of another? You can just pretend that the cells are inside.
>>
That means this thing took over 40 dog years.
>>
>only seven years
That's nothing compared to Boyhood.
Did you know Boyhood took 12 years to make?
>>
>>135644673
I always say to myself that if this had a prequel anime series, which introduces all the characters, give them more depth/show backstory, give them reasons for why they entered their specific races to enter Redline, and then end it with it tying into the movie, that it would help solidfy Redline as a visual and character-driven masterpiece.
>>
>>135645198
Yes.
>>
>>135645454
Then google it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.