[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the only anime villain that actually scared the shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 4dea98f37cd60.png (809KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4dea98f37cd60.png
809KB, 1280x720px
This is the only anime villain that actually scared the shit out of me

Who is the scariest villain in your opinion?
>>
None, because you can't have impact when you're destined to lose thanks to the requirement to pander to the whole "good wins versus evil" thing.
>>
File: Lio smile.png (121KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
Lio smile.png
121KB, 426x240px
>>135564693
I love this guy. He's done some seriously fucked up things but the best part is how he's genuinely scared of it all, so he ends up wanting to share his guilty mind with others (i.e. Shiki or Mikiya).

I was less scared and more fascinated honestly. Super animal-cannibal powers aside, he's the only Type Moon villain that actually felt "real" to me due to his simple background and how believably sociopathic he was as an introverted high school dropout turned stalker/serial killer.
>>
>>135564693
>psh nothing personnel kid
Wew so scary lad
>>
>>135566264
Didn't think he was scary, but I didn't think he was that chuuni either (he even admits not knowing wtf is going on a lot of the time). He reads more like a cross-dressing psycho out of a crime film/novel honestly.
>>
>>135564693
>This is the only anime villain that actually scared the shit out of me
>>135566495
>Didn't think he was scary
In case you're not OP, I personally don't care for your opinion.
>>
SUPER
WEED
>>
>>135566677
Feels good man.
>>
File: 005-Hamdo[1].jpg (12KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
005-Hamdo[1].jpg
12KB, 300x200px
This faggot from Now and Then, Here and There might have been the only anime villain I've felt legitimately threatened by.
>>
>>135566495
>I didn't think he was that chuuni either
>was dropout
>owned a warehouse of super weeds
>selling super weeds in ghetto
>crossdressing bc obsession with serial murderer
>origin is some feral furry fantasy animal
Y-yeah, totally not chuuni-core nor edgy.
>>
>>135566893
Well after listing it like that, point taken.
>>
File: Balalaika.jpg (167KB, 1000x1375px) Image search: [Google]
Balalaika.jpg
167KB, 1000x1375px
>>135564693
pic related for me

She's a ruthless bitch I wouldn't wanna get anywhere near
>>
Oh look, it's Maraujuana Man.
>>
File: descarga (38).jpg (7KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (38).jpg
7KB, 187x269px
>>
The only show that really disturbed me was an h-OVA called Ikenie/Sins of theach flesh. Didn't fap to it, the plot was actually pretty interesting and the sex wasn't even that graphic. It gave it kind of a snuff vibe. It's author is the same guy that wrote Tokyo Akazukin.
>>
>>135564785
This, relatively.
>>
File: darcia.jpg (22KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
darcia.jpg
22KB, 960x720px
I laughed at him for the entire series until he changed form. He had such an ominous feeling that I got legitimately scared. That and I understood that he was going to kill everyone
>>
File: mikiya.png (189KB, 313x626px) Image search: [Google]
mikiya.png
189KB, 313x626px
>>135567216
LIO?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.