[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we give ideas for drink recipes based on an anime characters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 21

File: boretender.png (742KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boretender.png
742KB, 1280x720px
ITT we give ideas for drink recipes based on an anime characters.
>>
File: azazazazel.jpg (125KB, 440x571px) Image search: [Google]
azazazazel.jpg
125KB, 440x571px
>grab whatever's around
>drink that shit
>>
File: mikoto.jpg (44KB, 480x598px) Image search: [Google]
mikoto.jpg
44KB, 480x598px
>Biribiri
1/3 part Midori melon liqueur
1/3 part fresh orange juice
1/3 part 7-Up soda
Garnish the rim of the glass with watermelon pop rocks.
>>
File: 1421013831814.jpg (112KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
1421013831814.jpg
112KB, 437x437px
>contains nothing but semen
>>
>>120806367
there was some guy who made drinks for Touhous, that was kind of neat to drink your waifu.
>>
>>120806565
I kinda want to try that
>>
One anon made a cocktail for Okabe called Mad Scientist but I forgot its portions and ingredients
>>
What about some classic characters? Talking pre-1989 or so here.
>>
>>120806747
I'm sure at least one of the ingredients would have to be Dr. Pepper.
>>
File: 112231.jpg (106KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
112231.jpg
106KB, 500x281px
>>120806565
Then, Kuroko would be somethig like

2/5 vanilla Rum
2/5 Coffee liqueur
1/5 chilled strong coffee
>>
File: nano_chase_hakase.gif (477KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
nano_chase_hakase.gif
477KB, 500x283px
>dim(SU(2))/dim(U(1)⊗U(1)) part 4% whole milk,
>-ζ(-1) part dark cocoa powder
>1/|Aut(Z5)| part banana chunks
>c(Vect(R))/c(Vect(C)) part chocolate syrup
>Blender at mid power
>Serve with cake homeomorphic to S1×R.
>>
File: 1416093673456.jpg (18KB, 256x227px) Image search: [Google]
1416093673456.jpg
18KB, 256x227px
Not Casual
Ingredients
-1 bottle or Old Rip Van Winkle

1.Open bottle of Old Rip Van Winkle
2.Pour Old Rip Van Winkle into a glass
3.????
4.Profit
>>
File: bobobo.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bobobo.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
2/3 vodka
1/3 cherry cola
an entire bottle of nyquil
>>
File: sachiko.jpg (45KB, 453x233px) Image search: [Google]
sachiko.jpg
45KB, 453x233px
>Gokigenyou (Sachiko&Yumi)
1/4 rose petal syrup
4/5 sparkling wine
Float some rose petals on top.
>>
File: 1413440210268.jpg (40KB, 1190x772px) Image search: [Google]
1413440210268.jpg
40KB, 1190x772px
>>120806584
Sounds delicious, I sure do love creamy drinks.
>>
>>120807583
meant
1/5 rose petal syrup
>>
1/2 strawberry milk
1/2 vanilla milk
a few drops of lemon essential oil
a banana-flavored condom floating on top
serve lukewarm
>>
>>120806367
why is Okabe tending bar?
>>
>>120806367
>Gin
Gin
>>
File: nice.png (1MB, 782x766px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
1MB, 782x766px
>>120807812
Shaken.

"The Semen Demon"
>>
File: rei.jpg (13KB, 320x242px) Image search: [Google]
rei.jpg
13KB, 320x242px
Tap water with a hint of salty tears.
>>
Dom Perignon with red beans mixed in
>>
File: 1421537284726.png (102KB, 415x600px) Image search: [Google]
1421537284726.png
102KB, 415x600px
>>120806367
"The One-punch". Ingredients: One shot of Everclear followed by a punch to the nose. One is all it takes and you're out.
>>
File: 1421469196550.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
1421469196550.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>120806799
That's pretty damn likely; I'd say Dr. Pepper and some amaretto liqueur would be a good start, though any fruit-flavored liquor would probably work well. Or just go full suffering and make it a fifth of vodka.

The Usuka
>1 shot Fireball
>1 shot dark rum
>dash of orange bitters
>ginger ale
Serve chilled or over ice
>>
>>120807812
>banana-flavored condom.
10/10
>>
File: asuka longcat.png (348KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
asuka longcat.png
348KB, 600x620px
The Asuka:
>2 oz fireball whiskey
>0.5 oz lemon juice
>2 oz orange juice
>2 oz flavourless vodka
>Serve with ice
>>
File: Horo drink.jpg (44KB, 1107x244px) Image search: [Google]
Horo drink.jpg
44KB, 1107x244px
>>
File: Kamina_sunglasses.jpg (289KB, 1010x573px) Image search: [Google]
Kamina_sunglasses.jpg
289KB, 1010x573px
The Impossible
>just a drill in a glass
>only becomes liquid though sheer force of will
>after being consumed it explodes in your stomach and makes your dick grow 3 times bigger
>>
File: 1398193235947.jpg (48KB, 532x279px) Image search: [Google]
1398193235947.jpg
48KB, 532x279px
The Black Reaper:
>Drink anything until you black out.
>>
Neat. I knew I saved these Gundam 00 themed drinks for a reason.

1. Ribbons' drink, or "Moonlight Goodnight"--

1 oz Bacardi Limon rum
1/2 oz Midori melon liqueur
1/2oz Bacardi 151
1/2oz lemon juice
1/3 cup pineapple juice

Pour all of this together with some ice into a tumbler, then shake it until its mixed. Then pour it out (strain off the ice) into your glass of choice-- I recommend a martini glass.

2. The Billy Drink:

2oz Amaretto almond liqueur
8oz Sake
4oz Vermouth (make sure it's sweet)

Fill a tall glass halfway with ice, and then dump this mix over it. Stir with a pen, an abandoned coffee straw, a toothpick, a screwdriver or whatever else you have handy in true geeky engineer fashion.

3. Alejandro's drink, or 'You son of a bitch, die in a fire':

You're going to need a large bottle of Goldschlaeger (cinnamon schnapps-- make SURE it's the one with the gold flakes!) and a large jar of maraschino cherries.

First, take the jar of cherries and drain all the cherry juice off (drain well, use a colander if you have to). Then, replace the juice with the entire bottle of Goldschlaeger. Make sure you buy a really big jar of cherries so you can fit the WHOLE bottle in there. Then tightly seal the lid and store in a cool dark place for 24 hours.

Scoop out some of the cherries, place them in a martini glass and pour the Goldschlaeger from the jar out onto them and then enjoy!
>>
The Ichigo

1 part strawberry liqueur
1 part bleach
Garnish with orange peel
>>
>>120809036
4. Setsuna's drink:

You're going to need a cup of sugar, a cup of bourbon (make sure it's fancy, no cheap stuff), a cup of cognac, a cup of vodka, 2oz of vanilla extract (don't use imitation), a teaspoon of nutmeg for garnish, a jug of whole milk and an extra empty milk jug.

First, combine the sugar, the bourbon, the cognac, and the vodka in the empty milk jug. Shake it up really well until the sugar entirely dissolves. Then, start adding the whole milk from the other jug into the empty one with the booze mix a glass at a time, shaking it each time until it mixes well. Keep going until you entirely fill the booze/milk mixture jug. Cap it and pop it in the fridge for 24 hours-- take out after that, pour in a chilled glass, top with nutmeg and after a few glasses, you too will firmly believe you are a Gundam yourself.

5. Lockon's drink:

Take one part Captain Morgan rum and one part Irish Mist herbal liqueur. Mix it and drink it in one go like a shot. Absolutely no sipping.

6. Graham's drink, or "I'm an impatient man, Katagiri!"

You need 1 1/oz Crown Royal whiskey and a can of energy drink of your choice-- Red Bull, Bawls or similar. Take smallish glass (snifter or close to that same size) and pour the whiskey in. Open your energy drink and fill whatever room remains in the glass with it-- mix energy drink and whiskey together. Shouting "I CALL THIS ONE THE 'GRAHAM SPECIAL'!" before knocking it back is optional.
>>
>>120809088

7. Christina and Lichty's drink:

Get some chablis, a shot of vodka, just a splash of lemon-lime soda and splash of pinapple juice. Combine and mix together with ice in a tall glass.

8. Tieria's drink:

Take a regular wineglass-- fill it half full of pink champagne and half full of pink lemonade. Mix it and drink it. It's fun if you chill it, but no ice cubes! It'll water it down, and our Vowels is not to be diluted except with his pure tears of tsundere love for Lockon.

(Yes, I know this is is a glorified mimosa. It's good though.)

9. The Sumeragi drink:

Get 1.5 teaspoons of star anise extract, 1/2 cup of honey and 2.5 cups of 100 proof vodka. (It MUST be the strong shit!) Dissolve and mix the honey with one cup of the vodka and set it aside-- make sure it blends together really good. With the other 1.5 cups of the vodka, mix in the anise extract. Then, pour them both together into a tumbler and shake vigorously until it's REALLY well blended. Then pop it in the fridge for no less than 8 hours. Serve very cold. This WILL knock you flat on your ass if you're not careful, so be mindful of how many of these you toss back.
>>
>>120807201
underrated post
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 443x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 443x534px
>7 different flavors of vodka in one giant mug
>>
>>120809154
10. The Soma drink:

You're going to need a shot of tequila rose, a shot of Kahlua, a shot of vodka (no cheap stuff!) and some cream. (No half and half!)

Get a medium-height tall glass and fill it a little ways up with ice. Take all your alcohol and pour it into the glass over the ice, then take the cream and pour it in as well. Stir it all together well with a glass stirring stick and drink it down!

11. The Sergei drink:

This drink can be made any size, just make sure whatever you're using to measure can be used for all ingredients. Get one part vodka (no weak stuff) 1 part Frangelico hazelnut liqueur (It's gotta be this brand, I love that herby punch), 1 part coffee liqueur (pick whatever brand) and one part cream.

Mix it all together in a tumbler with ice-- shake well and then strain out into a glass big enough to contain all parts. Enjoy!

12. The Ali Al-Sarches drink:

1 oz Bacardi Limon
2 oz Everclear
2 oz Raspberry Schnapps
2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew Code Red

Take an average sized plastic beer cup and fill it with ice. In a tumbler, combine the alcohol and give it a good shake to get it mixed up, then pour it out into the beer glass. Fill it up the rest of the way to the top with the Mountain Dew and then give it one more cursory mix.
>>
There was this one anon who went to a Jojo themed bar in Japan with Jojo themed cocktails. For some reason I didn't save any of the pictures even though I love Jojo and I love alcohol but the pictures and recipes would be relevant to this thread.
>>
>>120809242
13. Patrick Colasour drink-- HOLY SHIT, clear the goddamn deck! This drink is crazy and you're going to need a LOT of ingredients. Do not approach this lightly. The theme is "something that sends you flying, knocks you down, but not out" and Jesus Christ does it ever.

TAISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
1oz Amaretto
1oz Peach schnapps
1oz Raspberry schnapps
3oz Triple Sec (It must be Triple Sec made with a brandy base, none of that off-brand shite)
3oz Vodka (must be 100 proof)
3oz Coca-Cola
2oz Cranberry juice
6 drops of fresh lemon juice
6 drops of fresh lime juice
1oz grapefruit juice
1oz Sweet and Sour alcoholic beverage mix

Combine all the ingredients EXCEPT for the Coke into a tumbler with ice. Shake for no less than 5 minutes straight, banging the tumbler into every object you can find that will withstand a fierce banging with a tumbler filled with ice. RAVAGE that tumbler. Make it BLEED. When you're done shaking, strain the mixture out into a tall glass, then pour in the Coca-Cola. Give it a cursory mixing with whatever you've got handy to stir with and then drink it down! CYA when drinking this, 3 of these puppies blocks more communications than Throne Drei's GN dampening field.

Done. I haven't tried any of these because I don't do too well with drinking, but go ahead and post Usuka if you do.
>>
The Red Comet
>Take pure grain alcohol and add red food coloring
Gets you sloshed three times as fast so people can laugh at you.
>>
liquid uranium because she is pure cancer
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.