[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Durararax2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: vacasoverbitches.png (531KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
vacasoverbitches.png
531KB, 1024x600px
>butthurt because not invited to hotpot

was it even within his character to get this mad before
>>
im pretty sure that tangent is unrelated to the hotpot

just got bored, and now wants to ruin people
which is totally within his character
>>
I don't think they cover what happens indirectly as a result of snubbing him like this in this season (it should be one of the first things to be shown if a season 3 is ever made, though). Izaya is the Maleficent of this series.
>>
>>120699152
And yet he wanted to take Namie out right after?
Nah. It was definitely a jab at him, even if not on purpose
>>
Izaya is a really petty guy. He always had his plans but you better believe that getting snubbed like he did here is what triggered him to set things into motion like he did.
>>
>>120699017
It's only natural for someone to get jealous in that case.
>>
>>120699017

>streaming
Kill yourself
>>
>>120699017
Wasn't one of his chaacter traits how he was jelly other monsters had a lot of friends while he has none?
>>
Izaya is the ultimate tsundere. Alienates himself by being a complete asshole and then gets upset when no one likes him
>>
> Izaya is kinda pathetic: the LN the animation the sequel the thread
>>
File: 1416204352664.gif (139KB, 476x360px) Image search: [Google]
1416204352664.gif
139KB, 476x360px
>don't invite a friend to your hotpot
>wonder why he gets mad and wants to destroy the world

You asked for it, really.
>>
>>120699017
I almost wonder if he would have been invited if not for Shizuo. But then I don't think Shinra likes him that much regardless
>>
File: akkarin.jpg (108KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
akkarin.jpg
108KB, 500x373px
>>120699017
It's like if you have a group of friends/highschool classmates or whatever, all of them are invited out to a party except you. It's gonna feel like being bullied. Especially for a guy that's so self-centered.
>>
>>120700018
It's Shinra's fault he's like that in the first place
>>
>>120700018
Probably not. Shinra is really the only one that's ok with him.
>>
>>120700157
Izaya has no one to blame but himself. Shinra's only fault in this is that he is so weird that Izaya couldn't figure him out.
>>
>>120699017
>streaming
>>
>>120699714
Not really.
>>
>>120699017
Sibling thing. Its clear while he may be the way he is, his sisters are just like him, know exactly what buttons to press because they are his sisters.

Id say its perfectly in bounds for his character.
>>
File: Durarara 1613.jpg (57KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
Durarara 1613.jpg
57KB, 1000x700px
>>120699017
everyone gets butthurt when they get left out
Izaya's that crazy asshole to not forget about it
>>
>>120699017
>streaming

Go away.
>>
Didn't Shinra once say something about Izaya if he ever fell in love and would get his heart broken it would completely destroy him?
Don't know if it was in the LN, found that quote on tumblr but it got deleted for some reason.
>>
>>120701205
seems fitting for his personality
so invested in human interactions and relationships it might crush him
>>
>>120701205
>>120701305
I bet the fujos were all over that tibit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.