[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Parade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 12131515121.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
12131515121.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Jesus, his reasoning may have been wrong but his judgment was still ironically correct. What an unnecessary episode. Better step it up next week Madhouse.
>>
>>120014069
I'm still not sure what Nona meant when she pulled him down.
Was it "Don't you fuck up anymore" or "Don't get led astray by emotions"?
>>
>>120014124
the later I think. And yeah Decim did nothing wrong
>>
>Ironically correct
>The woman does shit, feels terrible bad for it
>The guy does shit, dont see the problem in his actions and was ready to murder his unborn son again
>>
>>120014176
>and murdered their child
Fixed.
>>
>>120014124
pretty sure it was "dont start doubting your decisions"
>>
So a slut and lets say a guy who slaughter 1000 peoples have same weight of sin?
>>
>>120014176
>does shit
>murder
>his
>son
>>
>>120014282
Obviously the latter is worse, but that's not what happened in this case so your post is pointless.
>>
>>120014295
His son.
You don't need to defend a character just because he is an emotionally unstable beta like you
>>
>>120014452
Enjoy life cuck.
>>
>>120014124
Thought it was "people have emotions pay attention"
>>
File: 1421061529856.jpg (6KB, 258x139px) Image search: [Google]
1421061529856.jpg
6KB, 258x139px
>What an unnecessary episode
>>
>>120014295
He was a Doctor so it automatically puts him above her regardless.
>>
I like the fact that everyone feels completely okay judging people's souls, not even a shred of doubt in those anons saying he or she deserves the void.

Really disturbing.
>>
>>120014510
If you like being spoonfed then sure.
>>
>>120014499
The shut happened because he didn't confront his wife properly and instead preferred to just keep it for himself until he blew up on the worst fucking moment

He is a little murderous bitch who just didn't went to hell because his wife preferred to sacrifice herself
>>
>>120014559
Some people are clearly still in massive denial even after being spoonfed.
>>
But Machiko never had anyone on the side. There was no main squeeze. She lied to protect her husband which Decim couldn't comprehend.

The only memory he had of an affair is a one night stand post marriage, after Takashi had created the hostile environment of mistrust and suspicion. He didn't even entertain the idea of Takashi being at fault due to taking a confession at face value.

If you apply the qualifiers Nona spoke of when dealing with judgement then he was completely wrong.

>>120014124
She's telling him even though he fucked up don't dwell on it to the point it prevents him from doing his job.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.