[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First romance I have ever finished because reviews looked great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

First romance I have ever finished because reviews looked great and it had above average graphics.

Holy fuck, probably one of the most real life accurate ones, show how women can be dense motherfuckers and fucking hint the guy around to fucking act clueless once he's close and when he's not they get all depressed and shit without realizing they like the guy. Like holy shit this anime reminded me too much of 3d women and how they never fucking know what they want, too bad the beta MC faggot didn't reject her at the end.

Anyone watched this? Thoughts?
>>
It was good.
>>
A little slow, but expected from a 2x ep anime.
>>
>>119991269
I think the movie was unnecessary.
>>
File: Matsumae.Ohana.600.1151640.jpg (45KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Matsumae.Ohana.600.1151640.jpg
45KB, 1000x563px
>>119991269
Why would he reject her? Ohana is the perfect girl.
>>
>>119991269
You might like golden time also
>>
>>119991269
>graphics
why
>>
Best P.A. Works
I wish there was a Season 2, though it would probably ruin the series.
>>
How much of the romance element does this think have?
>>
>>119993492
Thing*
>>
>>119991269
dat feet service
>>
if her personality aint shit i foudn myself a new waifu
>>
>>119991581
Movie could have been an OVA or integrated as part of the main episodes through flashbacks, but I liked it for what it was.
>>
>>119993492
Not that much actually
>>
File: 1347498485512.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1347498485512.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>119991269
>graphics
>MC faggot didn't reject her

You'll never know how much I want to do something to you right now.
>>
>>119996981
Then is just a Slice of life about cute girls doing some random cute shit?
>>
>>119999322
That's what /a/ can't understand and can't handle: Hanasaku Iroha is both a slice of life about cute girls doing cute things as well as a drama with heterosexual romance.

People who just want drama question why so much time is spent on cute antics. People who just want moe question why there are dramatic moments and why the girls aren't lesbians.

It's a series that can only be appreciated by people of good taste, who don't gravitate towards rigidly defined genres.
>>
File: 1347337948752.jpg (66KB, 1252x707px) Image search: [Google]
1347337948752.jpg
66KB, 1252x707px
>>
>>119991269

still one of my favorite series.
btw, yuwaku and kanazawa city, the main locations for the series, are great places to visit if you have a chance.
note, the real train station is like 3 hours away by train.
yuwaku is really in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>119999433
I'm just asking Anon, I really want to see this show.
>>
>>119994966
feet were the first thing I noticed
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.