[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
ITT:
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 557
Thread images: 171
File: 193121.jpg (20 KB, 225x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
193121.jpg
20 KB, 225x350
ITT:
MCs who regularly fuck their girlfriend.
>>
>>119614325
NO
>>
File: crab.png (183 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crab.png
183 KB, 500x281
>>119618437
YES
>>
>>119614325
>MCs who regularly fuck their girlfriend.
It didn't happen
>>
>>119618878
>It didn't happen onscreen

Fixed your post for you.

You can all argue among yourselves all you want but unless you see actual penetration onscreen all the dick waving and shit flinging doesnt mean jack. Leave it as a maybe and be done.
>>
>>119614325
I don't blame him. I'd regularly fuck crab too.
>>
File: 1080x1920.jpg (384 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1080x1920.jpg
384 KB, 1080x1920
>>
>you will never regularly fuck Araragi
>>
>>119618878
So do you think that they only shared a bed?
>>
>>119618987
>>119619399
>Leave it as a maybe and be done.
Not even a single fucking hint that they fucked. So i will leave it as a NO.
>>
>>119619445
dense as FUCK
>>
>>119619248
Which Araragi ?
>>
I didn't realize that /a/ was this dense. Is it because you guys want to be a main character or something?
>>
File: Makoto_Itou.png (89 KB, 341x488) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Makoto_Itou.png
89 KB, 341x488
>>
More denial than creature threads
>>
>There are people on this site in 2015, that STILL think Araragi and Senjougahara never had sex
How did you retards even function in life if you're comprehension is so fucking terrible?

It was blatant that they fucked in Nise, and it was even more blatant they they fucked in Tsuki.
>>
>>119619512
>>119619730
Maybe you can elaborate on that
>>
File: rape the maids.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rape the maids.jpg
246 KB, 1920x1080
>>119614325
>>
File: kurono.jpg (35 KB, 225x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kurono.jpg
35 KB, 225x350
Both of them.
>>
the next scene is him getting home the next morning
>>
>>119619798
Maybe you can actually watch the series.
>>
>>119619445
>Not even a single fucking hint that they fucked
Did you even watch the series at least?
>>
>>119619921
i dont watch monogatari because of talking i watch for asses lol
also nise is best monogatari
>>
>>119619921
>but m-muh waifus purity
>>
>>119619598
All of them.
>>
>>119619921
Don't bother, anon. Unless there is sex onscreen or one of them explicitly states "yeah, we fucked", some anons will refuse to accept it.
>>
>>119619998
>lol
>>
>>119614325
I hate Araragi, he look like a fucking spic and he reminds me too much of this guy that stole $40 dollars from me in college, fuck I hated that guy.
>>
>>119618878
>>119618437
Read LN plebs.
>>
>>119614325
And everyone else.
>>
>>119619998
>lol im retarded, i dont pay attention
>argues about plot details
>>
>>119614325
I want to fuck cat
>>
whats wrong with those two having sex? nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>119620058
>post about his complete retardation
>points out the lol
You're not much better
>>
File: 1416749648729.jpg (514 KB, 849x920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416749648729.jpg
514 KB, 849x920
>>119614325
>>
>>119620084
a cat is fine too
>>
>>
File: 10-032.jpg (238 KB, 770x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
10-032.jpg
238 KB, 770x1200
>>119619910
Read my mind
>>
>>119620139
>adapted from an eroge
That's kind of cheating.
>>
Reasons not to get involved with the Monogatari series : The thread.
>>
>>119619921
She even cut her hair because she lost her virginity
>>
>>119620096
There's nothing wrong with it, they're of age and in a committed relationship.
>>
File: Comfiest sleep.jpg (92 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Comfiest sleep.jpg
92 KB, 600x450
>>
>>119620203
I thought it was to please araragi fetish.
>>
>>119619712
The only fags that hate this guy are the ones who like to argue ''MAH WAIFU CULTS RULES ONLY ONE WAIFU!!''
>>
>>119620025
Great taste anon. Have some fap material.
>>
>>119620203
WOAH THAT SYMBOLISM, SO DEEP JESUS CHIRST

No, she didn't. She cut her hair because Araragi has short hair fetish
>>
File: 121.jpg (198 KB, 370x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
121.jpg
198 KB, 370x550
>>119620096
Antisocial retards think girlfriend is some kind of pet
>>
>>119620218
I don't get it either. I like arararagi, I like gahara, they're both neat characters, let them have sex. and even if they are having sex that doesn't mean shes stops being your waifu
you're getting ridiculous anons.
>>
>>119620272
He's completely unlikable and has no character beyond "I wanna get my dick wet."
>>
File: 837483785.png (175 KB, 463x438) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
837483785.png
175 KB, 463x438
>>119620203
Such a deep storyline, I am so moved by Monogatari, it is like God is speaking to me through porn. How far does it go?
>>
>>119619598
Does it really matter?
>>
again the next scene is him getting home the next morning
>>
File: 1366506016815.png (135 KB, 540x386) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1366506016815.png
135 KB, 540x386
>>119619921
>please be gentle with me tonight
She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.

>vlcsnap
switch to mpc, to make things more clear
>>
File: 1407801044060.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407801044060.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
>>119620453
>She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently
>>
>>119620417
Bullshit, no one asks for sex that casually, or I could be wrong, I'm not exactly an expert on human interaction when it comes to sex.
>>
>>119620453
>walk me home gently
Nigga...
>>
File: simon.jpg (103 KB, 700x394) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
simon.jpg
103 KB, 700x394
Canon
>>
File: Ami2.jpg (33 KB, 500x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ami2.jpg
33 KB, 500x280
>>119620375
>Autism
>>
>>119620453
>She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.

I'm not gonna lie anon that sounds pretty fucking stupid
>>
File: rararagifamily.webm (3 MB, 806x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rararagifamily.webm
3 MB, 806x400
also fucks bee regularly

>I have to properly thank you later

phoenix and autism doll are both money in the bank and living under same roof.
>>
>>119620509
A well-adjusted human being might. However, a rape victim wouldn't.
>>
File: 732874837485.jpg (11 KB, 424x335) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
732874837485.jpg
11 KB, 424x335
>>119620544
>>
File: utena.jpg (5 KB, 137x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
utena.jpg
5 KB, 137x150
>>
File: 1417986177358.png (113 KB, 252x252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417986177358.png
113 KB, 252x252
>>119620453
I just found someone who likes dense autistic harem protagonists, holy fuck
>>
>>119620509
the next line was "please do that tomorrow"
implying sex is about to happen
>>
>>119620619
But she fucks her brother, not her...
>>
File: nani_sore.png (390 KB, 1000x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nani_sore.png
390 KB, 1000x768
>>119620453
>walk me home gently
>>
Araragi has fucked literally every girl, including both sisters, Shinobu and 89ji
>>
>>119620565
Following the other guys logic araragi fucked his imoutos
>>
>>119620509
Crab is in a committed relationship, and it's on valentines day, and she has a history of taking the lead with her masochistic boyfriend.

It makes perfect sense.
>>
Those of you who have both read and watched, would you suggest reading or watching first?
>>
>>119620288
>>119620375
What's with these niggers getting mad about it?
>>
>>119620565
He doesn't fuck his sisters because they cockblock each other. If they were willing to share Araragi's dick, then it would be a different story.
>>
>>119620509

When you're dating someone you don't need to fill out a fucking form to have sex, you just bring it up.

I mean, fuck, it could've just been a quickie.
>>
>>119620676
He's only fucked Crab though.
>>
>>119620708
Watch Bake, Read Kizu, then watch the rest because Kizu is the only LN that's translated.
>>
File: 1412628349151.jpg (85 KB, 527x531) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412628349151.jpg
85 KB, 527x531
>>
>>119620686
he did

it was awesome
>>
>>119619598
Karin, Tsukihi, Koyomi. What's it matter, they're all alpha.
>>
File: 1408213079287.png (238 KB, 824x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408213079287.png
238 KB, 824x720
>>119620453
>>119620509
Today /a/ served too much fucking spaghetti, damn
>>
>>119620723
Autism
>>
>>119618878
This.

inb4 denial
>>
File: 1317015003118.jpg (24 KB, 461x403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1317015003118.jpg
24 KB, 461x403
>>119620453
>She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.
>>
File: 1413068793726.gif (754 KB, 473x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413068793726.gif
754 KB, 473x400
>>119620509
>no one asks for sex that casually
>>
>>119620705
>>119620754
>>119620821
Oh okay, my mistake, I just wasn't sure if that kind of thing actually happens. Like I said, not an expert on this type of stuff.
>>
>>119620757
>please be gentle with me tonight
>holding leaning on a fence in the park
>qualifies as evidence of sex

>it's okay
>panting in arousal and falling onto the bed
>we got closer that day
>doesn't qualify as evidence of sex

Crabfags everyone.
>>
>>119620757
If he fucked Crab because it was "implied" then he also fucked his sister because that was "implied" as well.

Step it up Crabfags. You can't have one without the other.
>>
File: 1382190319091.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1382190319091.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>119620453
>She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.
Holy shit, thanks for the laugh
>>
>>119620453
S-Shirou is that you?
>>
>>119620453
about the vlc, I am super myopic so I don't really care,
>>
>>119620668
A temporary blip she's saved from.
>>
File: 1420826179151.gif (889 KB, 500x286) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420826179151.gif
889 KB, 500x286
>>119620509
>>119620453
>>
>>119620453
/a/ in a nutshell
>>
>>119620754
How would you know about such things? You're not a normalfag are you? In that case your opinion means shit because your disgusting real life experiences don't apply to anime which presents the viewer an ideal that could never exist in real life.
>>
>>119614325
>>
>>119620453
>She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.
You can't possibly be serious.
>>
File: yotsuba5.jpg (85 KB, 440x290) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yotsuba5.jpg
85 KB, 440x290
>/a/ - Relationships and Sexuality
>>
File: 123124213424234.jpg (87 KB, 663x629) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123124213424234.jpg
87 KB, 663x629
>>119620453
>She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.
My first language isn't even English and I'm cringing how ridiculous this is
>>
File: humerus.jpg (9 KB, 240x176) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
humerus.jpg
9 KB, 240x176
>>119620453
> She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.
Never change /a/, never change.
>>
more like
ITT:faggots
because you dont need to fuck you girfriend
real men marry them first
>>
>>119621165
Anon is such a romantic.
>>
File: TADABAWNREE.jpg (152 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TADABAWNREE.jpg
152 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>119621067

Disgusting.
>>
>>119618878
This.
>>
>>119620453
Thank you, anon, you and the replies to your post made me laugh like I hadn't laughed in a long, long time.
>>
>>119621165
>real men marry them first
This.

Anything else would be haram.
>>
File: 1375289332381.png (251 KB, 819x745) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375289332381.png
251 KB, 819x745
>>119620453
>She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.
>>
>>119620509
>Bullshit, no one asks for sex that casually, or I could be wrong, I'm not exactly an expert on human interaction when it comes to sex.

wow... i guess you're shooting for wizardhood then.

Yeah, you're wrong. when you're in a relationship, especially early on you basically fuck like rabbits every moment you're someplace somewhat private.
>>
File: gintama_206_02.jpg (37 KB, 704x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gintama_206_02.jpg
37 KB, 704x396
>>119620453
>walk me home gently
>>
File: 2007-09-26-72895.jpg (924 KB, 1555x1264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2007-09-26-72895.jpg
924 KB, 1555x1264
>>119620234
Not yet but it will happens soon. I hope.
>>
File: 1278032781733.png (69 KB, 200x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1278032781733.png
69 KB, 200x248
>>119620453
> She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.

How would you even do that, walk on tip-toes?
>>
File: 3123235.jpg (17 KB, 448x448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3123235.jpg
17 KB, 448x448
>>119621165
>>119621220
Did your homeschooling parents teach you that?
>>
File: 1418664355811.jpg (31 KB, 225x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418664355811.jpg
31 KB, 225x350
I've seen people try and deny that Tanabe and Hachi ever fucked in the manga. No, he's heading away for seven years so they kissed and held hands at the same time. At least the anime forced them to deal with it.
>>
Anon, please post in this board gently tonight.
>>
>>119620453
>She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.

This is why you're still a fucking virgin, Anon.
>>
>>119621223
I'm not really shooting for wizardhood, I just can't talk to women, plus every time I try they just shoot me down. I'm sorry I don't get as much pussy as you friend.
>>
File: 1485790939457804.png (246 KB, 863x517) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485790939457804.png
246 KB, 863x517
>>119620453
>walk me home gently
This post is satire right? RIGHT?
>>
File: Campione.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Campione.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>119621230
Also, Godou. He already fuck Erika.
>>
>>119620811
Seems to me that Koyomi is a beta whenever he's around crab
>>
File: dafuq.jpg (100 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dafuq.jpg
100 KB, 1920x1080
>>119620453
>walk me home gently
>>
>>119621353
You don't really have to be a relationship expert to know what the mood is calling for and just body language cues.

How do you even watch media without knowing that shit?
>>
>>119620916
>In a committed relationship with his girlfriend
>Major plot point about their relationship being she's uncomfortable sleeping with him to due her past trauma
>Blatantly implied sex occurring just after she deals with her said trauma
>Yet another blatantly implied sex scene occurs in a later novel

>Random toothbrush fanservice
>Later side story has Araragi rejecting her offer for sex
>Never brought up or mentioned again

I can understand why you'd think he fucked Karen, and he might have, but it's like a 1% chance, while with Crab it's like a 99% chance.
>>
File: 1369666956057.gif (982 KB, 380x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369666956057.gif
982 KB, 380x255
>>119621165
this, easiest way to get rid of half of your belongings.
>>
File: 1418537875572.jpg (152 KB, 419x419) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418537875572.jpg
152 KB, 419x419
>>119620453
>She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.
there's no way you can be serious, this has to be bait
>>
File: fedoga.jpg (245 KB, 900x948) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fedoga.jpg
245 KB, 900x948
>>119621220
>>
>>119620916
>>119620937
Any rational person knows Araragi has fucked Senjougahara and hasn't fucked Karen.
>>
File: expunxodia.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
expunxodia.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
>>119620453
She wants you to stealthily walk her home like nurutu
>>
>>119621428
Look at this delusional crabfag.

Both is "implied" in the very same fashion. If he fucked crab he also fucked his sister. Deal with it.
>>
File: 1402839948738.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402839948738.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>119621411
Another reason why I loved the last arc of the second season.

Crab always looked huge and intimidating when Araragi is the protagonist
But when Kaiki turned into the main guy, Crab looked like a little girl.
>>
>>119621583
You are the most delusional fag here.
>>
>>119621428
>>Never brought up or mentioned again
Except for Hana where there are rumors that he's fucking his sister.
>>
>>119621568
Just like any "rational" Christian "knows" that the world was created in six days a few thousand years ago.
>>
>>119621425
>to know what the mood is calling for and just body language cues.
>body language cues
What? You saying that I have to pay attention to a girls movements so I know if she wants sex? How the fuck am I supposed to do that?

>be with girl
>''Hey anon what'ts going on?''
>waves to me
>proceed to undress her
>''WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SOMEONE HELP''
>''Oh I'm sorry I thought you wanted sex''
>>
>>119621583
The post you replied to explained why the situations are different, though. If you want to be taken seriously you should at least try to address and refute his points.
>>
>>119621447
This is /a/, it's almost certainly legit. It has just the right amount of spaghetti.
>>
>>119621673
You do know that non-verbal communication is kind of hugely important in normal human interaction, right?
>>
File: Please leave.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Please leave.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
>>119620453
>She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.

Please tell me this
>>
>>119621638
You mean Araragi trying to outperv Kanbaru for fun? Or was there something else I missed.
>>
File: alpharagi.jpg (471 KB, 1280x2160) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alpharagi.jpg
471 KB, 1280x2160
>>119621428
>>119621638
>>
>>119621673
Holy shit, are you actually this autistic?
>>
>>119621732
You do realize that being unable to recognize non-verbal cues is one of the hallmarks of autism, right?
>>
File: purityfags.png (11 KB, 950x133) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
purityfags.png
11 KB, 950x133
>>119619730
>>
File: 1328738317706.jpg (30 KB, 313x313) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1328738317706.jpg
30 KB, 313x313
>>119620453
>>119620509
>>
>>119621353
>I'm not really shooting for wizardhood, I just can't talk to women, plus every time I try they just shoot me down. I'm sorry I don't get as much pussy as you friend.
it's been over a decade for me. i discovered the joys of 2d, and purposefully turned my back on 3dpd.
>>
>>119621673
Please just don't, anon.

I go outside like once every month and I know how important body language is, this is embarrassing to read.
>>
>>119621767
Yes I am, I don't understand women.
>>
>mfw when there are people who still people arararagi didn't have sex with his waifu
>>
>>119620453

10/10 Holy shit.
I bet you don't even know that you have your own harem in real life.
>>
>>119621640
Oh, I understand know. You are the kind of person who isn't religious but is the first to mention religious bullshit in a conversation apropos of nothing. Just like you start calling everyone crabfag apropos of nothing. The most delusional kind of person, that is.
>>
>>119621675
You're a delusional shipper if you think the two scenes weren't equally "implied". You're attributing one scene more meaning because of your mental bias.

In fact, the scene with his sister was a lot more strongly implied than with crab.
>>
>>119621822
Crab is Araragi's girlfriend, not his waifu.
>>
>>119621771
Sure I do, but even someone with autism should be intellectually aware of the importance of non-verbal communication and his own deficiencies in this area. Anon in question seemed genuinely surprised by the thought that people might derive information from body language and other non-verbal cues.
>>
>>119620453
>Posting /a/ the character
>Being this dense
>Correcting someone over their video player
/a/ in a single post.
>>
File: what2.png (88 KB, 246x305) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what2.png
88 KB, 246x305
>>119620453
>Walk me home gently
>>
This thread will forever be archived in my hard drive.
>>
>>119620453

Go to bed, Shirou.
>>
>>119621618
Good point anon, thanks for bringing it up.
>>
File: 1420422319806.gif (499 KB, 150x113) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420422319806.gif
499 KB, 150x113
>>119620453
Someone screencap this please.
>>
File: 1412828509179.jpg (38 KB, 340x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412828509179.jpg
38 KB, 340x480
>>119620453
>She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.
>>
File: 52352647.jpg (69 KB, 690x706) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
52352647.jpg
69 KB, 690x706
>>119620453

> walk me home gently

I can't wait to see this term used on /a/ for the rest of the year.
>>
Not showing relationships advance has ruined modern anime.

In Eva, Misato and Kaji had a believable and infinite relationship, and their characters were way more interesting.

Now look at shit like Chuu2 ren. Not even kissed after 6 months. Yuuta is a betafag
>>
>>119621771
Is there anyway someone with autism can learn these cues? Are there places that teach them? I need to learn. I want to be able to understand women.
>>
>>119620453
le lots of replies to the post meme
>>
>>119621899
>harem protag
>sonehow different from any male school life where all girls around want his dick and he is just immature kid who couldn't understand it
>>
>>119621748
Or maybe he was serious.

You're a delusional shipper who thinks his interpretation of the character was canon.

Araragi is a confirmed siscon.

If he fucked Crab he MOST CERTAINLY fucked Karen.
>>
File: 1417278179367.jpg (60 KB, 800x704) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417278179367.jpg
60 KB, 800x704
>>119620453
>walk me home gently
I'm still trying to figure out how you would "walk someone home", and how you'd do it without being gentle.
>>
>>119622091
To be fair, Eva is meant for an older target audience than chuuni adventures in autism, which is meant for 12 year olds.

There's anime with relationship advancement, but the vast majority of the shit /a/ circlejerks over is generic harem and shounenshit, the two genres that absolutely will never have relationships go past blushing.
>>
>>119622116
I'm sure there are therapists trying. It's probably a lost cause for you, but go ahead and try if you like.
>>
>>119622193
It requires a sharp pen and being behind the person's back
>>
>>119621223
Get the fuck out you worthless normalfag. Your mere presence is an affront to /a/. You have no place in here. Get the fuck out and take your shit taste with you.
>>
File: it's alright.jpg (230 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
it's alright.jpg
230 KB, 1280x720
>>119622165
>>
>>119620453
>literally Shirou
>>
File: Man...jpg (90 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Man...jpg
90 KB, 960x544
>>119620453
/a/....
>>
>>119621775
Don't remind me, purityfags are worse than any other kind of fags ever.

I dislike a lot of Nisio's work like everything after Bakemonogatari, but I am glad he knows how to ignore cliches.

>>119622263
Relax your autism, anon.
>>
>>119622238
I mean I understand how people can use it for detective work and interrogation but you use it in relationships? That just baffles me, and you need to constantly be aware of them? Shit man relationships are just way too much trouble.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (65 KB, 309x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hitler.jpg
65 KB, 309x380
>>119622324
>Relax your autism, anon.
No, I'm fully serious. Subhumans like yourself don't belong here.
>>
>>119620453
That's what purityfags actually believe
>>
>>119622238
I bet you drown in pussy.
>>
>>119622349
Worse anon. Check this out :
You use body language in everyday interactions as well.
>>
>>119622165
He was serious though, he's stripped his sisters naked before. He's also obviously a siscon. That doesn't mean he fucked her.

I don't get how you don't seem to understand how there are separate levels of implications.

>Araragi fucking Crab
>Heavily implied, just short of outright stating it happened, makes sense within the context of the story, played completely seriously

>Araragi fucking Karen
>Fanservice scene that has nothing to do with the rest of the series played almost entirely in a comedic manner

if you think these are equal you are stupid, end of discussion.
>>
File: 1416709281939.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416709281939.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>119620453
Sasuga /a/
>>
>>119621165
>>119621220
Brothers, I knew you were here.
>>
File: 1393717101201.jpg (152 KB, 524x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393717101201.jpg
152 KB, 524x600
I refuse to believe that he doesn't secretly fuck Haruhi at least semi-regularly
>>
>>119622349
They actually are.
To put it simply, girls are the opposite of anime girls.
After you catch one, they start dere, but they'll have their tsun and kuu moments the more you're with one.
Having a girlfriend is often very exhausting and frustrating.
>>
>>119621909
What?
>>
File: meow.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meow.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
did they after this?
>>
>>119622454
Your interpretation is biased due to shipping goggles. Karen's scene was as much character development as Crab's scenes.

End of story.
>>
File: 5f7.gif (48 KB, 192x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5f7.gif
48 KB, 192x256
>>119620453
>>
>>119622454
This, word by word.
>>
>>119622445
Yes i'm aware, I just don't understand the importance of it in a relationship, that's my only trouble here. I'm not THAT autistic. The only reason relationships confuse me is because I haven't had much experience with them, maybe like 2 girlfriends back when I was in middle school. I was a joke to the girls in highschool and College I didn't even try.
>>
File: 1404681976008.png (97 KB, 254x329) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404681976008.png
97 KB, 254x329
>>119622280
Not him. but how is that fitting in.
>>
>>119620453
Fuck man, I'm dieing. 10/10 would reply to again.
>>
>>119622541
He was busy so no. They did later though.
>>
>>119622541
Crabfags are going to deny this of course because in their mind Araragi has only eyes for Crab - yet factually, if he slept with Crap, he most certainly fucked his sisters was well, or at least Karen.
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>119622549
> saying end of story lets me continue my denial
>>
>>119622679
>yet factually, if he slept with Crap, he most certainly fucked his sisters was well, or at least Karen.
Name one fact that supports this.
>>
>>119622349

>Detective work and interrogation
>>
ITT delusional crab haters
Jesus christ now you're gonna start telling people that she didn't win
>>
>>119619712
He actually fucked all girls EXCEPT his gf
>>
>>119622549
What the fuck are you even talking about? That guy is right, I think like him and I'd definitely enjoy Araragi fucking Karen.
>>
>>119622679
>yet factually, if he slept with Crap, he most certainly fucked his sisters was well, or at least Karen.
No, anon, it is most definitely possible that he fucked Crab without fucking either of his sisters. *Factually*, it is not "most certain" that he fucked either both his girlfriend and his sisters or neither his girlfriend nor his sisters.
>>
I didn't know there were this many normalfags on /a/.
>>
>>119622729
Name one fact that supports this. >>119614325
>>
File: a in a nutshell.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a in a nutshell.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>119622608
Pretending to be an autist
>>
>>119614325
Our lord and saviour Kira "Flay raped me" Yamato
>>
>>119622729
The fact that it was "implied", just like it was "implied" that he fucked Crab.
>>
>>119622691
No, saying end of story means that you wake up from your shipping delusions and realise that not everyone shares them.
>>
>>119619998
Nise is worst monogatari
>>
>>119622679
>if he slept with Crap, he most certainly fucked his sisters was well, or at least Karen.
Haha, oh wow.
Why? Because of that toothbrush fanservice scene?

You're actually comparing a comedic fanservice scene with his SISTER with a serious plot progression scene with his GIRLFRIEND?

I shouldn't have opened this thread, people that hate crab are the absolute worst.
>>
>>119622928
>Talking about how a canon couple has sex is now "shipping"
/a/ please.
>>
>>119622520
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/527364?pool_id=1004
>>
>>119622766
>I'd definitely enjoy Araragi fucking Karen.
Is that the case? Well the point is: if "implications" are reason enough to make him fucking crab factual, then he also fucked his sister.

>>119622785
Again: it's well possible that he fucked all of them, only one or two of them or none at all. The argument is that "implications" don't make anything factual.
>>
File: 1330727837182.gif (2 MB, 403x234) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1330727837182.gif
2 MB, 403x234
>>119620453
>>119620509
>i'm not exactly an expert on human interaction

yeah it shows.
>>
File: 1418966400649.gif (496 KB, 500x455) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418966400649.gif
496 KB, 500x455
>>119622928
> official girlfriend is shipping
This is the best thread ever. I hope it never ends
>>
>>119622928
Does it really make sense to talk about "shipping delusions" when it comes to a canonical couple? I mean, there is no shipping involved: they just, factually and objectively, are romantically involved. Trying to pair Araragi with other girls would be shipping - not necessarily baseless or delusional shipping, but shipping nonetheless - but him and Senjougahara are a different story.
>>
File: 1369396340415.jpg (17 KB, 222x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369396340415.jpg
17 KB, 222x260
>>119622679
>fucked his sisters
Those are doujinshi, not official works.
>>
>>119622964
Yes, his "SISTER".

Normie, get the fuck out. If you think Karen being his sister doesn't make it MORE likely because he's obviously much closer to his sister, then you don't belong in here.

Both was "implied".
>>
>>119620453
Your life is a harem and you're the dense MC
>>
>>119622928
It's funny how a you, a delusional master, delude yourself into thinking it's others who are delusional.
>>
>>119620453
This is why nobody you seriously. Heres your reply.
>>
>>119622996
I'm not the guy that said ''lel walk home gently'' I'm the guy that doesn't female body language please don't put me in the same pool as that other guy.
>>
>>119619921
>>119614325
>She asked him to fuck her, therefore he did
Nothing whatsoever was shown. Do you also think that Araragi also fucked Karen? If not then you're just making a double standard for yourself.

Araragi actually going through with it makes no sense in the context of the story. Remember Hanekawa asked him to fuck her too.
>>
>>119622996
Not the same anon, though
>>
>>119622984
Taking implications for fact is shipping. Dismissing other implications as false because they don't fit with your OTP is shipping.

Crabfag, get out.
>>
>>119623057
No, it wasn't. The only one delusional here is you.
>>
File: 1410896373334.png (138 KB, 317x454) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410896373334.png
138 KB, 317x454
>>119620453
>>119620509
>>119621165

Never change /a/
>>
>>119623007
Karen is his sister and he's a confirmed siscon. Do you actually think a "girlfriend" was more important?
>>
>>119623097
>please don't put me in the same pool as that other guy.
I envy that anon. If only we were all as pure as him.
>>
>>119620453
I hope you've learned from your mistake and are not actually a harem protagonist.
>>
File: lel.png (179 KB, 462x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lel.png
179 KB, 462x450
>>119623101
> fucking his own gf after being asked for it makes no sense in the context of the story
I'm dieing
>>
>>119623157
How do you write this and not feel like a complete tool
>>
File: 1417726001619.jpg (11 KB, 283x302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417726001619.jpg
11 KB, 283x302
>>119620453
>She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.
>>
>>119623083
Refer to what >>119623101 wrote.

You're the delusional one here.
>>
File: 1409513045378.jpg (45 KB, 660x607) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409513045378.jpg
45 KB, 660x607
/a/ has reached a new low today
>>
File: laughingbaka.jpg (86 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughingbaka.jpg
86 KB, 1400x1400
>>119621165
>real men marry them first
Real men walk them home gently first.
>>
>>119623110
Are you a karenfag, a crabhaterfag or just retarded?
>>
>>119623212
It's quite simple: by not being a normalfag retard who got lost on /a/.
>>
>>119621411
He handles the banter quite well.
Not perfectly and he doesn't counter it, but he manages to deflect the blows well enough.

>>119620811
>not Mama AraAragi
>>
>>119623204
>a guy must always fuck a girl if he's asked to no matter what their personality or circumstances

How's it feel being whipped?
>>
>>119619998
>nise is best monogatari
Stop with the b8
>>
>>119623269
Are you unable to counter the given argument?

The point remains: implications don't make anything factual.
>>
File: Harem MC.jpg (75 KB, 1556x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Harem MC.jpg
75 KB, 1556x210
>>119622034
Is this ok?
>>
File: 456678657234234.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
456678657234234.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>119623277
>thinking like a degenerate makes you understand the story
>>
>>119623291
This has to be trolling, no one can misinterpret a post this hard.
>>
>>119621618
Are you saying Kaiki is a lolicon?
>>
>>119621411
He's generally beta. Even when he's being assertive it's usually because he wants to get punished. He's a masochist.
>>
>>119620453
Dude, you got a lot of replies.
>>
File: nnn.png (337 KB, 416x456) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nnn.png
337 KB, 416x456
>>119620453
Post of the year
>>
>>119623359
What you consider "degenerate" is the norm here. Get out normie, you clearly don't belong.
>>
>>119623378
I don't think there's anything to misinterpret about you being a complete beta.
>>
>>119623291
You might think that if you've never been in a relationship
>>
>>119623331
You were already told here: >>119622454
But your delusion seems too strong.
>>
>>119623350
>>
File: 198269183438794.jpg (29 KB, 334x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
198269183438794.jpg
29 KB, 334x393
>>119623242
I feel ya
>>
>>119623397
Samefagging from delusional crabfags.
>>
File: 1419449964569.jpg (53 KB, 372x340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419449964569.jpg
53 KB, 372x340
>>119623452
Doesn't change the fact that you're wrong
>>
File: 1378499344109.gif (218 KB, 320x176) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1378499344109.gif
218 KB, 320x176
Well it's more the MC is the one getting regularly fucked.
>>
File: 1403820834902.jpg (63 KB, 559x649) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403820834902.jpg
63 KB, 559x649
>>119620453
>>
>>119621411
I heard he's alpha as fuck during their date at the Planetarium in Hitagi Rendezvous. Any LN fags could confirm this?
>>
>>119623204
>asked for it
She didn't ask to fuck her faggot, it was just a joke.
>>
Awful lot of normies in this thread
>>
>>119623498
Just when I thought your delusion couldn't get any higher, you did it again, anon!
>>
File: 8957375894958.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8957375894958.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>119620453
I walked your mom home gently
>>
File: hitler_sip.gif (594 KB, 239x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hitler_sip.gif
594 KB, 239x270
>>119623477
No, I wasn't.

You dismissed Karen's scene as "fanservice" rather than character development due to shipping goggles.

You're a degenerate, worthless subhuman who's unable to think and argue in a logical fashion. Both was "implied" and it is thus uncertain until explicitly confirmed.

This is how someone (you) gets told retard. Take note.
>>
>>119623462
>3dpd applies to 2d
So now you're saying Hitagi is a complete slut as well?
>>
>>119623619
Not everyone is a delusional purityfag autist, anon.
>>
File: 1419298626704.png (452 KB, 975x330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419298626704.png
452 KB, 975x330
>>119623617
Seriously nigga
>>
File: 1412207881178.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412207881178.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>119620453
>She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.
OH
MY
GOD
SOMEONE SCREENCAP THIS
>>
>>119623291
This is probably bait, but alright. It's about her being his own girlfriend and not a random girl.
>>
File: 1415635863292.jpg (44 KB, 558x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415635863292.jpg
44 KB, 558x564
>>119620453
>walk me home gently
>>
>>119623462
Just like everyone else on /a/. If that doesn't apply to you, then you don't belong.

Also
>implying 2D characters were the same as disgusting 3D whores
any real life experience doesn't apply to 2D, in fact, having real life experience is likely only going to bias your view in a negative fashion.

This is why nobody likes normalfags - they've been soiled and their mind is rotten.
>>
>>119623350
Needs more replies
>>
>>119623619
Fuck off everybody on /a/ is a normie everytime I say Usagi Drop final was great everybody shits up.
>>
File: v waiting on gog.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
v waiting on gog.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
>>119620509
>>119620453
Best thread this year.
>>
>>119623789
>Only fat disgusting Otaku neckbeards are allowed to post on /a/ and only in the way I think is right.
>>
File: 2.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.webm
3 MB, 960x540
did they after this?
>>
>>119623829
Wrong.

I'm on your side. And the opinions on Usagi Drop are and have always been mixed.
>>
File: 905783579835.jpg (327 KB, 1267x719) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
905783579835.jpg
327 KB, 1267x719
>>119620453
>>
File: 1375419975431.jpg (41 KB, 396x446) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375419975431.jpg
41 KB, 396x446
>>119620453
>>
File: 1406910744699.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406910744699.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
Never knew purityfags and crab hating retards are unable to handle and understand simple relationships in anime

Reminder how much autism filled this place is
>>
>>119623646
Yeah, you sure told me with "degenerate", "subhuman" and the Hitler gif. I feel so told that my butt hurts just as if someone had walked me home gently.
>>
File: 1381124957994.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381124957994.jpg
307 KB, 1920x1200
>>119623931
>my butt hurts just as if someone had walked me home gently.
>>
File: Harem MC IRL2.png (399 KB, 1347x559) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Harem MC IRL2.png
399 KB, 1347x559
>>119623730
>>
>>119620453
90% of the replies to this post are samefagging. Plenty of them reaction images from /tv/ and /v/.

Should Bakemonogatari be treated the same as Naruto? Apparently the show appeals to demographics that are unhealthy to /a/.
>>
File: srslyniggu.jpg (163 KB, 1229x1031) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
srslyniggu.jpg
163 KB, 1229x1031
>>119620453
Somebody cap thsi and all the replies
>>
>tfw cant even make a running gag out of this because youll just be accused of being an "epic memer xD"
Thanks, neo-/a/
>>
>>119623931
I think you got told well enough.
>>
>>119623988
>Should Bakemonogatari be treated the same as Naruto?
Yeah go ahead with that, nigger

worked so well for SnK
>>
File: 539857385735.jpg (21 KB, 300x330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
539857385735.jpg
21 KB, 300x330
>>119624027
>b-but /a/ used to be better
>>
>>119623646
*tips fedora*
>>
>>119623879
Also a lot of hate for Usagi Drop's latter part has nothing to do with any moral outrage or disgust or anything like that. A lot of people just feel that the whole thing was poorly executed and ruined a wonderful manga. Whether one is a normalfag or nor has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>119621282
>In love as fuck, married and about to be apart for more than half a decade
>People think they won't fuck
How? Why?
>>
>>119620453
Fuck anon, I'm a kissless virgin and even I know what that means
>>
>>119623988
The only samefag here is the retard that thinks the implied sex with Crab and the implied sex with Karen are on equal footing.
>>
Teichii tears it up all day.
>>
Sorry to bother you guys.. But can any of you screenshot your anki settings? Please, I'm a retard and I'd like the optimal settings.
>>
>>119624162
Except for the part where that was argued by at least three different people.

You on the other hand are the retard who got told hard.
>>
>>119624134
Purityfags have brain problems. This should not come as a surprise
>>
File: 1418135386258.jpg (34 KB, 394x466) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418135386258.jpg
34 KB, 394x466
>>119620453
>She means walk me home gently
>>
>>119624121
No fuck off let me be an edgy socially inept autist and glorify every mention of incest ever because that's how edgy I am

>>119624261
>You on the other hand are the retard who got told hard.
>its not because ur degenerate lol owned XD
No, he wasn't.
>>
File: pathetic.png (92 KB, 359x257) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pathetic.png
92 KB, 359x257
>>119624137
literally fucking this
>>
>>119624320
>No, he wasn't.
Yes, "he" (you) was.

Implications don't make anything factual.

This is an undeniable truth.
>>
>>119623789
What's wrong with you basement dwellers?
>>
>>119623988
>treated the same as Naruto
but Nurutu threads are no longer getting deleted
>>
OP no related
>>
File: 4chan.png (35 KB, 1245x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4chan.png
35 KB, 1245x236
>>119623967
>>119623350
>>119623481

Use 4chax, it makes your shitty screencaps looks better anon.
>>
>>119624409
The manga is over. It's not going to cause any more harm.
>>
>>119624290
This thread is living proof, anon
>>
File: 1403707817304.jpg (51 KB, 300x335) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403707817304.jpg
51 KB, 300x335
>>119620453
you literally cannot be this dense
>>
>>119624387
>Implications don't make anything factual.
I don't think anyone has argued otherwise.

You just keep insisting that all implications are equal, which is just laughably wrong.
>>
>>119624389
Subhumans like yourself have no place on /a/.
>>
>>119620453

>She means walk me home gently

Idk which is funnier, that someone is willfully delusional to this degree, or the idea of how to walk someone home gently.

---

Yes, Crab and Hitagi have had sex. It's pretty obvious. However, because Asian countries have purity-fags and because the series as a whole tends to off-screen actual romantic intimacy (like the first kiss scene), we'll never get it on screen. Blame asians for sucking.
>>
>>119624544
Anon, a probable future wizard here: people like us calling others subhuman is rather ridiculous.
>>
>>119621822
>there are people who still people
A Y Y
L
M
A
O
>>
>>119624387
Woah, even such simple scenes like those are too deep for you? How shallow are you

Also, I wasn't samefagging so you're wrong once again.
>>
>>119624596
>Yes, Crab and Hitagi have had sex.
Self-cest is my fetish
>>
>>119621822
>>119624629
>there are people who still people
panicked_Aes_Sedai.jpg
>>
>>119624596
You're not wrong, but in this case I think it's just Nisio being Nisio, I mean he had Araragi kiss three other girls, and Crab outright acknowledges the fact they made out and like you said, they had sex.

It has nothing to do with Asian countries or purity-fags.
>>
File: 1416352004821.png (300 KB, 531x767) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416352004821.png
300 KB, 531x767
>>119624596
>Crab and Hitagi have had sex
>>
File: gentle laugh.gif (1 MB, 244x233) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gentle laugh.gif
1 MB, 244x233
>>119620453
>she wants him to walk her home gently
>>
>>119624290
Not just that, but it seems like the most ideal possible circumstances to make love, something that purityfags should theoretically be happy about. Purity is all about saving it for 'the one', no? If Hachi and Tanabe hadn't 'found the one' by the end of Planetes, then I don't think anybody has or will, by those standards.
>>
>>119620453
>>She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.
I can't process this in my head unless i rationalize it as bait.
>>
File: lol.jpg (11 KB, 261x203) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol.jpg
11 KB, 261x203
>>119620453
2015 TOP KEK
>>
File: News.jpg (91 KB, 700x520) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
News.jpg
91 KB, 700x520
>>119620453
>>
>>119620453
this guy
>>
File: 1401835533495.jpg (75 KB, 512x658) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401835533495.jpg
75 KB, 512x658
>>119624864
>>
File: 1399722689494.jpg (747 KB, 2210x3001) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399722689494.jpg
747 KB, 2210x3001
>>119624540
See, the issue is that you're a literal retard who's unable to think in a logical fashion.

How to attribute certainty to an implication? You interpret the material. And that's exactly where the murkiness starts, since interpretations are going to be biased by your point of view. Why do you think do Crabfags dismiss Karen's scene as fanservice? Why do they consider Araragi proclaiming that he's a siscon a joke? Because in their mind, Araragi is a different person than in other peoples' minds. Both interpretations are equally valid however.

To proclaim that one interpretation was the "true" one is utterly ridiculous because both are equally uncertain from a neutral point of view.

Araragi "may" have slept with Crab. He "may" have slept with Karen. And he "may" have slept with nobody.

Which interpretation is the most likely one depends on your point of view. Which interpretation is the true one can only be ascertained based on what is actually shown or said explicitly. Until then, all is possible.

If you're unable to realise this, you're the most retarded moron on /a/.
>>
>>119624684
>Woah, even such simple scenes like those are too deep for you? How shallow are you
I once had an argument with an anon who held a firm and serious conviction that subtext and implications don't matter, that they can be dismissed as purely subjective interpretations, and that only things that are explicitly stated or happen on-screen in a way that leaves no room for ambiguity are actually "real" and canonical. I don't think the anon you're arguing with is quite that bad, at least.
>>
File: 1420422742881.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420422742881.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>119624596
>Crab and Hitagi have had sex.

This thread is a goldmine.
>>
>>119624684
>Also, I wasn't samefagging so you're wrong once again.
Says the samefag.

Also refer to >>119624914.
>>
>>119624864
kek'd m9>>119620453
>>
File: 1410932523162.jpg (402 KB, 650x919) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410932523162.jpg
402 KB, 650x919
>>119620453
It's called 'dense moe' retards.

It's the reason all the harem MCs get the most pussy. Girls love guys who are dense. Both in anime and in real life.
>>
>>119624596
Actually I liked that things were done off-screen. I have nothing against sex scenes, but most of the time you can do without those.
In Monogatari it might have been interesting regarding how Senjougahara dealing with her trauma and gradually letting Araragi touch her (or anything nonsensical Nisioisin might have in mind). But it works just as well without it.

Nowadays we have so much sex scenes in western media that implied sex is like a breath of fresh air.

That said, I wish more anime and manga had at least implied sex.
>>
>>119624864
Lel
>>
>>119624864
pretty good
Add that a to mang though.
>>
>>119624914
Why do you keep posting images of Hitler? Avatarfagging is pathethic
>>
File: 1400810556377.jpg (92 KB, 595x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400810556377.jpg
92 KB, 595x800
>>119620453
>walk me home gently
>>
>>119624916
>they can be dismissed as purely subjective interpretations
This is the case.

People may discuss the likelihood of either interpretations but they may not claim canonical truth.
>>
screencapped thread
>>
>>119624352
>Image search this
>naruto bijuu mode
I guess that's pathetic too
>>
>>119614325
He fucks everyone but his 'girlfriend', who he cheats on regularly. He's a terrible boyfriend.
>>
>>119625020
The thing has a max character count, I'll try to shoop it in.
>>
>>119624864
Beautiful.
>>
File: flat chest.png (2 MB, 1946x1082) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flat chest.png
2 MB, 1946x1082
>>119614325
>>
File: kino6.gif (491 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kino6.gif
491 KB, 500x281
>>119621278
>>119621550
If you guys value purity so much in your chinese cartoons then why do you bitch about it in real life?
>>
>>119625020
>>119624864
This and use a better "clear" screencap
>>
>>119625165
hoyl fuck is this from the anime
i need to keep watching this
>>
>>119625074
le epic replies

I'll be sure to point out that at least half of them were samefaggotry every time I see this posted.
>>
>>119624914
Araragi banging Crab is way more likely than him having banged Karen.

No matter how many pictures of hitler you post is going to change that.
>>
>>119624976
>Both in anime and in real life.
>in real life.
No.. just no. Nobody likes autists.
>>
File: bl.png (2 MB, 1918x1082) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bl.png
2 MB, 1918x1082
>>119625203
>>
>>119624972
>look at me being an edglord autist who doesn't understand storytelling

And again, I am not samefagging.
>>
>>119621376
Yeah, the divine bless on a woman is a metaphore for pregnancy in the ancient greece
>>
>>119625212
>Araragi banging Crab is way more likely than him having banged Karen.
And that's a completely valid opinion.

And as long as you realise that you're discussing likelihoods rather than canonical truth I won't object.
>>
>>119625063
No, interpretation of implications and reading of subtext can be argued about, but that doesn't mean that they can be dismissed as purely subjective. Things aren't always either completely clear and objective or completely subjective. Some interpretations are more valid and fit the general context of the work in question than others, and some implications are clearer and more obvious than others. Often things that are implied but not outright stated form a hugely important part of a work of fiction, and ignoring these aspects is comparable to refusing to read or watch a part of the work.
>>
File: 1370776739369.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370776739369.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>119620453
>walk me home gently
Have you done that before mister?
>>
>>119625215
They key is to be endearing but not annoying.

It's a balancing act.
>>
>>119625215
>autists
>dense
>>
>>119625165
>>119625243
もっと! もっと! もっと!
>>
File: News with an a.jpg (104 KB, 700x520) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
News with an a.jpg
104 KB, 700x520
>>119625020
>>119625146
Here.
>>119625200
I won't bother, if someone else gets one I can easily fix it.
>>
>>119625330
i meant "dense harem MC" by that
>>
File: 1396475731031.png (94 KB, 630x296) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396475731031.png
94 KB, 630x296
>>119619998
>i watch for asses lol
>lol
>>
Crabfags are delusional, or maybe this is just an epic troll thread.

>Araragi's implied sex with Karen doesn't count because it's fanservice
This argument is fanfiction. You can't just pretend that parts of the canon don't exist by saying "fanservice", idiots. Otherwise I could just say "fanservice" and all of a sudden Crab outright asking to be fucked would be non-canon as well. (Because many series do, in fact, use the "please be gentle" line for fanservice.) There's also the implications with Kanbaru as well.

And don't even get me started on the fact that they literally have to ignore Shinobu's entire presence in Nise to think it actually happened. It's not like she can just leave the room to give them privacy, and Araragi was still completely subservient to Shinobu back then. (Still kinda is.) Araragi having sex with someone has just as much, if not moreso, to do with his relationship with Shinobu as it does with the person he dicks.

It also completely contradicts the conclusion of Nise, but this is a daytime /a/ thread full of normalfags and/or retards who use the word "fanservice" unironically so I doubt anyone even realizes that Nise had a plot in the first place.
>>
File: 1396167791836.jpg (33 KB, 493x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396167791836.jpg
33 KB, 493x276
THis thread is so good
>>
File: 1411327130464.jpg (45 KB, 641x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411327130464.jpg
45 KB, 641x480
>>119620453
>>119620509
>>119622928
>>119624596
>>119621165
never change /a/
>>
>>119625211
Probably all the samefag since none of them were mine.
>>
File: 26391870.jpg (974 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
26391870.jpg
974 KB, 1500x2000
>>
>>119625288
>that doesn't mean that they can be dismissed as purely subjective
Yes, they can.

>Some interpretations are more valid and fit the general context of the work in question than others, and some implications are clearer and more obvious than others.
There is no metric for this. How are you going to decide which interpretation is more valid than others? By crying louder than the other?

What we're dealing with here is not maths, it's not a science.
>>
File: Smug.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Smug.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>119620453
He walked her home gently something mighty
>>
>>119625439
This is the first reasonable post in this thread.

I wonder what Crabfags have to reply in response.
>>
>>119625063
unfortunately I can't continue our discussion since I'm only making assumptions about the specific definitions of the words
"people" "discussion" "likelihood" "interpretation" "canon" "claims" and "truth" that you are currently using. It's also impossible to determine the inflections and tone of the words which could greatly change the meaning. I'll just have to go with my assumption based off of my experiences that you are trying to say you're a colossal faggot.
>>
>>119625401


HOW about this >>119624438
>>
File: 1411101795950.gif (498 KB, 350x187) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411101795950.gif
498 KB, 350x187
>>119620453
>walk me home gently
>>
File: 1386260927429.jpg (137 KB, 653x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386260927429.jpg
137 KB, 653x499
>>119625401
It'll do. Good job on the date btw.
>>
>>119625074
>my post is on it
Oh yes
>>
>>119625559
My bet is /v/-tier shitposting and logical fallacies, just like the rest of this thread.
>>
>>119625610
Sure, give me a sec.
>>
>>119625588
You can look definitions up if you're unfamiliar with them.
>>
>>119625215
If you are good looking you can literally do whatever you want and girls will still like you.

Denseness is also a charm point for guys.
Note how all the AgK girls like Tats and not Lubb.
>>
Yeah, yeah, subjectivity and all, the thing is that I can only see whoknowswhofags neglecting the extremely probable possibility of Araragi having fucked Senjougahara, or pretending the chances Araragi having fucked Senjougahara are the same as having fucked Karen. Both of them are laughable opinions, and worth being called delusional.
>>
File: The rain is gone.png (937 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The rain is gone.png
937 KB, 1280x720
>>119625211
>>119625468
>126 unique IDs in the thread
>Maybe 60 replies to >>119620453
Yes, I'm sure that one samefag decided to reset his proxy N-1 times to laugh at the stupidity.
>>
>>119625559
I don't understand why Crabfags would care if he fucked Karen or not
>>
>>119625804
I am a crabfag.
I think Araragi fucked Senjougahara,
I think Araragi didn't fuck Karen.
I would like Araragi fucking Karen all day all night.
>>
>>119625804
I'm a Batfag and I'm just stating the facts that he fucked Crab, but not Bee
>>
>>119625439
The implied sex with Crab makes way more sense and fits into the story way more than the implied sex with Karen. At the end of the day its all implications and you can interpret them how you'd like.

And what does Shinobu have to do with anything, she's sleeping in his Shadow. He can fuck whoever he wants.

>But they share sensations.
So I guess he can't masturbate, or kiss, or take a shit without her permission or something?
>>
File: News with an a.jpg (107 KB, 700x520) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
News with an a.jpg
107 KB, 700x520
>>119625610
>>119625401
There.
>>119625668
I didn't do them, I used a generator thing.
>>
>>119625804
I'm a crabfag and I think Arararararararararararararagi fucked Karen and will likely fuck everything that moves.
>>
>>119625775
Take a look at the image replies. Plenty of them from /v/, /int/, /sp/. Also, quite a few "unique" ones, which haven't been posted anywhere but in this thread. Besides, you don't even need to reset the proxy, you can simply wait.
>>
>>119623350
its not over, give it time.
>>
>>119625744
no thank you anon, I already have a high-def monitor. Or did I misinterpret what you meant, though since everything is subjective I guess that's not possible
>>
>>119625804
>Why would people care about their favorite girls boyfriend cheating on her?
anon please.
>>
File: 1416725058649.jpg (6 KB, 214x235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416725058649.jpg
6 KB, 214x235
>>119620453
>>
I don't really get it, what scene implied Araragi had sex with Karen? From which part was it?
>>
>>119626188
If you care about "cheating" in a harem anime I have nothing to say to you.
>>
>>119625804
Because they're normalfags.

They're essentially what they're accusing others of when they use the term "purityfags". Instead of purity, they want Araragi to be faithful to their ship. Also, they morally object when it comes to incest. They want Araragi to have pre-marital sex because that is in-line with their ideology.
>>
>>119620453
mpc is for plebs. Use potplayer.
>>
>>119625804
>Crabfags
Stop projecting
>>
>>119625274
We've now switched from delusion to calling everything that you don't like "opinion". I was right to come back to check this thread, this is honestly the most hilarious thing I've read in ages oh, and just in case you weren't trolling, sorry for your fate, anon, I don't know what made you cling to those denials for so long, but apparently it's important to you. Still, it's better to let go now. The more you delay it, the harder it will be
>>
File: 1419564668201.png (142 KB, 369x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419564668201.png
142 KB, 369x366
>>119626075
>>119625401
>100 KB
But what's with the low quality anon?
>>
>>119626137
There are well established definitions of words. These are not subjective. The way they are ordered to build sentences is not subjective. Certain sentences might be ambiguous, in the sense that they might carry multiple meanings - and interpreting those is indeed ambiguous and your interpretation is uncertain and others are equally valid - at least up to the point where you ask the person who wrote them in order to confirm whether your interpretation is correct. However, in general, you normally assume that what's being show and what is being literally said is correct.

Someone who is not retarded (i.e. not you) would be able to realise this by himself.
>>
>>119625804
The variety of Crabfags that think Araragi banged her in Nise are of the delusional variety that want to pretend that Monogatari is just a vanilla romance between Araragi and Crab. To them Araragi's infidelity doesn't exist, despite it being the central point to all of Nise. Him being a siscon, a lolicon, a lecher, and being bound to Shinobu all just disappear from the story in their eyes.

Araragi fucking Karen (or Tsukihi, Kanbaru, Shinobu) ruins their vanilla romantic self-insert fantasy. Their only arguments are that implication equals causation, and that Araragi is somehow capable of sex in Nise, both of which argue that he fucked Karen as well. When they try to argue against Araragi fucking Karen, while arguing that he still fucked Hitagi, their bias becomes very clear for anyone to see.
>>
File: index.png (22 KB, 205x246) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
index.png
22 KB, 205x246
>>119626399
I got a low quality life style, everything I do is low quality.
>>
>>119626380
Refer to what >>119625439 wrote, if you want to debate likelihood of certain events.

My position remains that implications don't make anything canonical fact, and if you have nothing in response to that, then I fear that you'll have to settle with having been told.
>>
>>119626574
you're not him
>>
>>119626523
>When they try to argue against Araragi fucking Karen, while arguing that he still fucked Hitagi, their bias becomes very clear for anyone to see.
More like they actual paid attention to the fucking series.
>>
>>119626284
>>
monogatari, truly the deconstruction of /a/ - animu and mangu
>>
>>119626523
>>119626354
>>119626354
>>119625804
>>119625559
>>119625439
> I'm not samefagging, I swear! The repetition of the same already disproved argument is a coincidence!
>>
File: aaaaaa.png (70 KB, 549x409) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aaaaaa.png
70 KB, 549x409
>>119626631
look at this epic shoop
>>
>>119626634
>>119626676

Crabfags, you can go home now.
>>
>>119626631
He is him but in a lower quality.
>>
>>119626354
>>119626523
You have quite a talent creating imaginary people.

t. a crabfag who doesn't fit at all your definitions, like most of them
>>
>>119626634
They paid attention while watching the show with shipping goggles.

I don't see you address any of the given arguments. If you're unable to counter them referring to the show, it looks like you've been told to me.

Not him, by the way.
>>
>>119626665
What episode?
>>
>>119626676
Those are at least two different people. I know for certain, because I'm one of them.
>>
>>119626665
Is that Tsuki? It's the only part I haven't seen.
>>
File: 24244224424224.jpg (298 KB, 1550x867) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
24244224424224.jpg
298 KB, 1550x867
>you'll never walk you're waifu home gently
y live
>>
>>119626499
how does it feel to be literally retarded anon?
>>
>>119626774
Google it
>>
>>119626579
If denial's your thing, have it your way. It won't really solve anything, but I guess it's too late for acceptance now anyway.
>>
>>119626053
>The implied sex with Crab makes way more sense and fits into the story way more than the implied sex with Karen.
It doesn't fit at all, for reasons described in my previous post already.

>And what does Shinobu have to do with anything, she's sleeping in his Shadow. He can fuck whoever he wants.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

>So I guess he can't masturbate, or kiss, or take a shit without her permission or something?
He wouldn't even ask her to help find Karen without her permission.
>>
>>119626854
How does it feel to be a subhuman incapable of logical thinking who got told on the internet?
>>
>>119626708
at least answer my question
>>
>>119626523
>ruins their vanilla romantic self-insert fantasy
Why do people still believe this after Arararagi blatantly cheat on screen with the lolis?
>>
>>119626892
Again, you're not addressing any of the arguments that were provided. Claiming that the other is in denial while being unable to refute the given arguments is a good sign of being in denial.
>>
>>119620453
to be fair, I think the direct translation would sound like "be gentle with me [while walking me home]" but the actual translation would mean "please take care of me [while walking me home tonight]"
>>
>>119626946
Because they're normalfags who got baited into watching the show due to its reputation of being "arty", "deep", etc.

They dismiss everything that doesn't fit their world view as "fanservice", while calling everyone else delusional - which is quite ironic.
>>
Cognitive dissonance: the thread

holy fuck you weebs are pathetic
your waifu isn't pure, she gets pounded in the pussy by koyokoyo, get the fuck over it and read the fucking LN
>inb4 i can't into moon
stop existing
>>
>>119626946
Because no one believes this outside the imaginary world of some retards in this thread like the poster you quote.
>>
>>119620543
I thought they only did it once.
>>
>>119626912
wouldn't know I'm classified as a human being, though I appreciate the inquiry
>>
>>119626946
its not cheating if its lolis
>>
>>119626899
Your previous post is wrong though.

>Araragi and Crab having sex
Makes perfect sense in the context of the story, fits with their character arc, heavily implied in a completely serious manner

>Araragi and Karen having sex
None of those things

Now maybe you interpret the events in the series differently from everyone else, and that's fine, but understand that you're in minority.

And again, Shinobus presence doesn't stop Araragi from having sex with Crab.
>>
>>119627152
>I'm classified as a human being
Not by the Nuremberg Race laws. According to those you're a retard who needs to be T4'd.
>>