[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before I started reading the originals people told me that Saitama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: img000015[1].jpg (293KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
img000015[1].jpg
293KB, 1200x849px
Before I started reading the originals people told me that Saitama would find enemies that would make him go full power. So I read it all and Garou went down like a little bitch. Why do you faggots lie?
>>
But he did, he used a serious headbutt
>>
>>119311039
That's what you get for listening to retards
>>
>>119311039
You... read this series, because you want to see Saitama go full power? What's the fucking point? We're at chapter ~100, what would be the point of showing us Saitama struggle with anyone? That's not the point of the series, the guy is there just to defeat every enemy, that's the joke, that he doesn't have to go full power on anyone.
>>
File: 1420201897274.png (422KB, 640x592px) Image search: [Google]
1420201897274.png
422KB, 640x592px
>>119311911
This.

You're honestly retarded if you think Saitama would fight even one battle seriously, until the last chapters. It's even said in the name One Punch Man.
>>
File: akiyama.jpg (52KB, 690x482px) Image search: [Google]
akiyama.jpg
52KB, 690x482px
>>119311466
Yeah, I remember when it first started getting popular on /a/, people were even saying that he lost to Garou. Trust no one
>>
>>119311039
This isn't a battle shounen manga. Saitama is not supposed to get in melodramatic battles. He beats shit in one punch.
>>
>>119311039
They were probably just Garoufags that thought he was the hottest shit.
>>
Garou was pretty cool though
>>
>SoS vs genos
>oh wow cool, good job, so?
>Fubuki getting rekt
>Serious side-hops

who's hype for the next remake chapter?
>>
File: Saitama_nose.jpg (29KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Saitama_nose.jpg
29KB, 600x848px
>>119311039
This was the best page in the arc.
>>
>>119313073
Not to mention the way people describe King.
>>
>>119315889
>next
None of that will happen in the next chapter
If I remember correctly the next chapter will end with Saitama threatening Fubuki
>>
>>119316096
the first two things will
>>
>>119316086
Well, Saitama always loses to the King.
>>
>>119316019
I beg to differ
The gif page was the best and I hop Murata does a 30 page full on animation for that
Fuck the whiny fags who complain about that
>>
>>119316019
It was extra great because of the moths long build-up to that moment, I don't think Murata will be able to recreate feeling
>>
>>119316348
Question - why do so many of you constantly shit on Murata? Why can't you just accept he does this series his way and sometimes stuff turns out different than you imagined?
>>
>>119316491
the fuck are you talking about?
Murata is great, the original is also great in a different way.
I was just saying, Murata will never make us wait like three months before updating with the first panels being saitama picking his nose. you just can't recreate that.
>>
I hope saitama never goes full power, I feel like it would just defeat the point.
>>
>>119316491
So YOU think Murata can recreate that?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.